Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6553611 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) ... (6295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yemitexcel(m): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
Scrap:

He told me that he is in Ibadan. When i called his number a woman answered claiming she doesn't know any gen for sale. He refused escrow and pay on delivery. He is fraud
Lol

Someone that said he's in lagos...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilsyd: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
cheesy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nwarosa: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
He told me he is in Asaba.
yemitexcel:

Yea he's looking for who to scam.. I tried contacting d guy but when I called d line yesterday night the person that spoke with me said he doesn't know about any Gen and the guy has earlier said he will do pay on delivery on Saturday and when I asked for the details of the gen he went offline and later he chatted me up that he will collect part payment before bringing it and I also replied that I will be coming this Sunday to lag to pick but he later said he's not in town presently so my people beware oooo
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sben2308(m): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
ejire042:
Samsung 40inch LED Smart TV.
used
remote available

Serious buyer can it go for 60k ??
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Solphiequeen(f): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
April2525:

Available

Can I please see the picture and price. Thank you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Onlookers:
-Sumec firman generator for sale

-Model SPG 3000

-2.8kva

-100%Cooper

-fairly used in good condition...

-No faults

-Price #40, 000

WhatsApp :https:///2348132089993

So i reached out to this young man (at least that is what his display picture depicted) about this generator he advertised.

He advertised the genset for 40k (which in the first place is well below the actual market price judging from the neatness and the possibility that it could be slightly new) to which i offered 30k and he immediately agreed without putting up the usual negotiation resistance. That was a major red flag for me.

Next, i asked for his location and he said Benin. This was contrary to the location he told a friend who recommended him to me as i needed to get the genset for someone. He had told this my friend that the genset is in Kogi state. This was another red flag for me.

Next, i asked about delivery and payment terms and he insisted it is pay before delivery. I immediately knew something was amiss.

Finally, i reached out to my guy who is based in Benin, requesting him to pick up the genset for me. My guy agreed, so i proceeded to inform this gentleman, but he immediately changed tone, saying that his wife suddenly advised him against selling the genset at that price, as. It should be lower.

I said, Ok, so what is the least price you are looking to sell now? Since then, this gentleman has gone AWOL. He had earlier claimed that he can waybill as soon as tomorrow morning once i pay, but he suddenly developed cold feet when i told him that my guy would pick it up same tomorrow morning.

Attached are screenshots of our chats to buttress my points.

Note that, i am not in anyway saying that this young man is a scammer. No. I believe everyone is entitled to a benefit of doubt unless there is a solid proof of a scam. Hence, i have blocked out his details to protect his identity.

Summarily, my point is, whoever wants to deal/transact with this young man, s/he should do so with his 6th sense at alert. DO NOT PAY UPFRONT WITHOUT SEEING THE GENSET

I am doing this out of our collective responsibility in making this thread a safe place to transact in.

Cheers!

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
Continuation

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ebenezer880(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
I sell nice home throw pillow and decor at affordable prices....

Pillows @ 4000

Stool @ 8000

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ebenezer880(m): 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
Good quality
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
In need of a clean fabric 2 and 3 seater for clearance sales in Benin.

Holla if you have, please.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ebenezer880(m): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
Quality
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Neyosky2000: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
Guy I called you this morning, you said that is already sold out and tried to introduce Panasonic to me. And you're here again advertising same sold item. You're a scam!
sben2308:

Serious buyer can it go for 60k ??

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ezugegere(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
odimbannamdi:

So i reached out to this young man (at least that is what his display picture depicted) about this generator he advertised.

He advertised the genset for 40k (which in the first place is well below the actual market price judging from the neatness and the possibility that it could be slightly new) to which i offered 30k and he immediately agreed without putting up the usual negotiation resistance. That was a major red flag for me.

Next, i asked for his location and he said Benin. This was contrary to the location he told a friend who recommended him to me as i needed to get the genset for someone. He had told this my friend that the genset is in Kogi state. This was another red flag for me.

Next, i asked about delivery and payment terms and he insisted it is pay before delivery. I immediately knew something was amiss.

Finally, i reached out to my guy who is based in Benin, requesting him to pick up the genset for me. My guy agreed, so i proceeded to inform this gentleman, but he immediately changed tone, saying that his wife suddenly advised him against selling the genset at that price, as. It should be lower.

I said, Ok, so what is the least price you are looking to sell now? Since then, this gentleman has gone AWOL. He had earlier claimed that he can waybill as soon as tomorrow morning once i pay, but he suddenly developed cold feet when i told him that my guy would pick it up same tomorrow morning.

Note that, i am not in anyway saying that this young man is a scammer. No. I believe everyone is entitled to a benefit of doubt unless there is a solid proof of a scam. Hence, i have blocked out his details to protect his identity.

Summarily, my point is, whoever wants to deal/transact with this young man, s/he should do so with his 6th sense at alert. DO NOT PAY UPFRONT WITHOUT SEEING THE GENSET

I am doing this out of our collective responsibility in making this thread a safe place to transact in.

Cheers!

He is definitely a scammer... baby scammer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yemitexcel(m): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=nwarosa post=92312165]He told me he is in Asaba. [/quote
Ahhh... Abeg people should avoid the guy o...

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by somethinggood(m): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
Onlookers:
-Sumec firman generator for sale

-Model SPG 3000

-2.8kva

-100%Cooper

-fairly used in good condition...

-No faults

-Price #40, 000

WhatsApp :https:///2348132089993
everyone should be aware of onlookers... He is a scam, his phone number is 08170059721 and full name is Agu Charles.

Mods, it is obvious this guy is a scam, he had given several persons different locations from different testimonies.

I also have screenshots of my chats with him on the same Generator. Once you ask to meet him in person, he changes story.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ebenezer880(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wow

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shuttuope(m): 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
grin grin grin
Neyosky2000:
Guy I called you this morning, you said that is already sold out and tried to introduce Panasonic to me. And you're here again advertising same sold item. You're a scam!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yemitexcel(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
somethinggood:
everyone should be aware of onlookers... He is a scam, his phone number is 08170059721 and full name is Agu Charles.

Mods, it is obvious this guy is a scam, he had given several persons different locations from different testimonies.

I also have screenshots of my chats with him on the same Generator. Once you ask to meet him in person, he changes story.
Don't mind him... The number is not for him.. He change story once u want to meet him

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by datvisaboy: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
The Modern Kerosene stove is 10k

gnaira:

How much for the kerosene stove?
Does it operate by pressure?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by datvisaboy: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
Size is 6 by 4

chinae:

What's the size of matress and location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by datvisaboy: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
Which one?

danqujigy:
Prices

[ :-quote author=datvisaboy post=92251669]More for sale

Call or Chat 08032622473

Lagos State
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LiquidMerc: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
Neyosky2000:
lol may be the buyer returned it.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BoboKush(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
OmoDavid0:
what is your last price?

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BoboKush(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
OmoDavid0:
okay. Happy sales man. You can also post it on jiji for faster sale.

Thank you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ospreywin(m): 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Cheers!

FORGET THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT... THIS GUY IS A CONFIRMED SCAMMER!!! THAT'S WHAT HE DOES.... HIS ACCOUNT WAS OPENED MAY 2020 SOLELY FOR SCAMMING PEOPLE..... HIS NAME IS AGU CHARLES

See our chats below... Motherfucker said I should send money first before I get my stuff grin grin
Cheap scammer

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by davit: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
With all these stories about Onlooker, I think only the gullible ones will still be scammed here. As it is, if you can't get someone to help you verify what you re buying, face the music alone if anything untoward happens.

Escrow or physical sighting of what you wanna buy. Anything out of this, be ready to bear the result alone: good or bad.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Okorieelvis(m): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Okorieelvis:
LG flat screen tv 42 inch full HD 1080p 60k
Wooden shoe rack 5 steps available for sale 10k
Very negotiable. Whatsapp 08052641211 call 09057049848. Location is awoyaya ibeju lekki
available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by berryace007: 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
ospreywin:

FORGET THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT... THIS GUY IS A CONFIRMED SCAMMER!!! THAT'S WHAT HE DOES.... HIS ACCOUNT WAS OPENED MAY 2020 SOLELY FOR SCAMMING PEOPLE..... HIS NAME IS AGU CHARLES

See our chats below... Motherfucker said I should send money first before I get my stuff grin grin
Cheap scammer
I have my own story too

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Cupidkc(m): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
ospreywin:

Cheap scammer

Don't mind them... All scammers will meet their waterloo in no distance time.
Even in this COVID era and the situation of the country right now,some people still get mind to rip unsuspecting people off.
It's just unfair!!!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ospreywin(m): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
berryace007:

I have my own story too

It's better you post it here...... Just one single rule I've learnt in online transaction "EVERYONE IS A SCAMMER DON'T TRUST ANY FU-CK-ING BODY*

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ospreywin(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Cupidkc:

Don't mind them... All scammers will meet their waterloo in no distance time.
Even in this COVID era and the situation of the country right now,some people still get mind to rip unsuspecting people off.
It's just unfair!!!

It's really saddening cos they block way for genuine people to transact with people easily, I also do business with people on nairaland and I know difficult it is for people to trust you or your service with their money, I had to switch to payment on delivery method before people can patronize. Money they won't use to do good things in life. All these scammers will surely end up spending those money on uncurable sickness that will befall them and their family... Amen somebody?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) ... (6295) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fidelity2014, LuxuryThrift(m), incogni2o, pope191, WaterDrunkard, wunmi590(m), Jackossky(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.