Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6416752 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (6253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bukkysam(f): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Order for your quality footwear and joggers
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chrischike(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
If you've gotv antenna and remote around surulere pls mention me
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
dokitalafa:
This person is a very saucy, lack manners and seriously angry anytime you call her to buy things

Dont waste your precious time to call her to want to buy things from her, because she will even cut the phone on you. Try to find our yourself

Haba!Oga it has do now shocked . ABI she steal your money join . Be an advocate of peace

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
dokitalafa:
This person is a very saucy, lack manners and seriously angry anytime you call her to buy things

Dont waste your precious time to call her to want to buy things from her, because she will even cut the phone on you. Try to find our yourself

It's okay na

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yeltrude: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
Same thing I experience with this same person when I wanted to buy a phone. Very nasty behaviour despite the fact that we dont know each othr from other Adam. Silly attitude

dokitalafa:
This person is very saucy, lacks manners and seriously angry anytime you call her to buy things

Dont waste your precious time to call her to want to buy things from her, because she will even bang the phone on you. Try to find our yourself

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yeltrude: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
Steal your money, how??

If you experienced half of what I personally experienced from her in term of attitude, am sure people like you would be ranting more than a time bomb but would come here like a peace maker professional. Manner of approach is key.

mrsdaniel:

Haba!Oga it has do now shocked . ABI she steal your money join . Be an advocate of peace

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
yeltrude:
Steal your money, how??

If you experienced half of what I personally experienced from her in term of attitude, am sure people like you would be ranting more than a time bomb but would come here like a peace maker professional. Manner of approach is key.

Oooops sorry I wasn't really quoting you oooo but the person who was almost spamming .. Channel the positive energy to her inbox for serenity sake here ! Individual differences matters as she might not really be a professional marketer ... Forget her if she didn't sell to you and pass since its a trivial issue k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
mrsdaniel:

Oooops sorry I wasn't really quoting you oooo but the person who was almost spamming .. Channel the positive energy to her inbox for serenity sake here ! Individual differences matters as she might not really be a professional marketer ... Forget her if she didn't sell to you and pass since its a trivial issue k
It is not a trivial issue as mentioned. Successful sale or not, feedback and customer experience is still on the table, even with clearance sales.

Don't encourage what shouldn't be just because most Nigerians will overlook it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sanchez01:

It is not a trivial issue as mentioned. Successful sale or not, feedback and customer experience is still on the table, even with clearance sales.

Don't encourage what shouldn't be just because most Nigerians will overlook it.

On a clearance sale thread where some post WhatsApp contact alone OR reply whenever he/she pleases ! Preach on Sir . I rest my case mbok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kulex56: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
Wholesale of mic stands @ 3k each

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SuppoOmoo: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
adedejis2:
Also, available, location: Abeokuta

Not up to a 6 months.
Owner travelled shortly after purchase, hence, cumulative usage is not up to 1month
Product: 1hp Scanfrost AC.
You can send a pm, will forward the sellers number to you.
Price 60k(Firm)

Can it fly for 45k? I ll foot the waybill charges to Ibadan. Drop your digits if it can...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bolyjay: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
ElimosCEO:

Location?
Lagos State
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ebubemg(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
tuwayz:
in need of ddr1 rams 2GB combined(1gb each)

Do you have any for sell?
No
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kendumazy(m): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Two 8GB flash drives. One is ATM card shape and the other is otg flash drive.
Two selfie sticks
One original follow Samsung charger head. USB cord isn't included.

All for 4000. Location is Lagos. Call/whatsapp 09090287555

Sold

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shezkid: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Used 20800MAH power bank @6k
Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by swtzeebae(f): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations to all mamas that has birthed their LOs and to all waddling mamas, May Almighty God make it super easy for us all (Amen)

Here is a JUICY OFFER for all expectant mothers. kiss

Pay on delivery is only available for people in Ibadan

We offer fast delivery nationwide.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08147230527 to place your orders.

Do business with me and you will be glad you did.

God bless you as you do so.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shezkid: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
2006 Toyota Avalon "Limited". Full Option. Keyless ignition. Upgraded with new wheels. ... 2.7m. It's negotiable. Location - Lagos.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adedejis2: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
SuppoOmoo:

Can it fly for 45k? I ll foot the waybill charges to Ibadan. Drop your digits if it can...
no sir...
Thanks for the offer
#bought 120k, already selling at half price..receipt available for confirmation
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Kendumazy:
Two 8GB flash drives. One is ATM card shape and the other is otg flash drive.
Two selfie sticks
One original follow Samsung charger head. USB cord isn't included.

All for 4000. Location is Lagos. Call/whatsapp 09090287555
2k for all?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by phumtadeic: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
It is quite funny how the rude, uncultured and ill-mannered one considers himself the only one with the right to be saucy...

Really! so you could not click on my moniker to check the images of the phone as discussed via Whatsapp, but you could spam all my posts with your pettiness.

Next time, don't phone sellers screaming and acting like you are doing them a favour by making a purchase and expect them to smile with you.

Now, run along.

dokitalafa:

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by phumtadeic: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
It is quite funny how the rude, uncultured and ill-mannered one considers himself the only one with the right to be saucy...

Really! so you could not click on my moniker to check the images of the phone as discussed via Whatsapp, but you could spam all my posts with your pettiness.

Next time, don't phone sellers screaming and acting like you are doing them a favour by making a purchase and expect them to smile with you.

Now, run along.

dokitalafa:
This person is very saucy, lacks manners and seriously angry anytime you call her to buy things

Dont waste your precious time to call her to want to buy things from her, because she will even bang the phone on you. Try to find our yourself

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by phumtadeic: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2020

Now, run along.
dokitalafa:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by phumtadeic: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2020

Now, run along.
dokitalafa:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by phumtadeic: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2020

Now, run along.
dokitalafa:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kendumazy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
2k for
aPll?

Haaa bro. Up your offer and let's have a deal.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Taymi: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
phumtadeic:
UK Used Clean Samsung Galaxy S5
Model number: SM-G901F
Neat and Perfect working Condition (No Issue/ No Crack)
Price: 25k (slightly negotiable)
Serious Buyers Only...

Still Available

Can zoom app work on it?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adecoollay: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
adedejis2:
Also, available, location: Abeokuta

Not up to a 6 months.
Owner travelled shortly after purchase, hence, cumulative usage is not up to 1month
Product: 1hp Scanfrost AC.
You can send a pm, will forward the sellers number to you.
Price 60k(Firm)
#bought 120k...receipt available
Accept 50k and let's deal
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by phumtadeic: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by funkenoredo: 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
This girl again

With silly attitude when you call her to enquire on what she is posted to market as if you are alright fighting with someone you barely knows
Am not surprised at lack of manners as if you are one doing the potential seller a favor!

phumtadeic:

Now, run along.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bolyjay: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
Used LG home theater system for sale@20k.
Call or Whatsapp: +234 806 211 0344

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prodigee: 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
phumtadeic:

Now, run along.
Must you quote each of his posts to make a point?! undecided Both of una fit each other. Phumta weds Dokita - dokitaphumta '20! grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (6253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WomanWeyGetMout, omeira, Doris4ever(m), 4lorunsho(m), 007koolstar(m), tziz(m), Qhalifah and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.