Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6410705 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) ... (6249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 6:39am On Sep 29, 2020
Car Papers
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GRACEGLORY: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2020
Moved
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GRACEGLORY: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2020
Moved
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Tlyon(m): 7:31am On Sep 29, 2020
Dhejy7:
HP Mini 5103 for sale. 500gb HDD and 2gb ram Windows 10 installed Intel Atom Good battery life (2hrs+) No faults
Selling as it is, no charger. Price 20k (slightly negotiable) Location: Lagos Call/WhatsApp 08057159609
15k ooo lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Enyika(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2020
Where is your location in Lekki?

phumtadeic:
STILL AVAILABLE!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by frowland(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2020
Donkelzy:
USED XIAOMI REDMI 7 GLOBAL VERSION FOR SALE.
2gb/16gb rom
Snapdragon 632
6.26 inch screen
4000mah long lasting battery
No cracks or whatsoever.
28K slightly negotiable... 09093082159 WhatsApp

Is it still available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by revcompaty(m): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2020
revcompaty:
Open Box brand new original Adidas Footwear for sale.
Never worn unboxed to view content, serious buyer can contact via Signature .

25k Negotiable slightly
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by taiocol: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2020
my print is available to hang on your wall

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Benqozenero(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2020
tricycle for kids

Call/WhatsApp 08069157380

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2020
Onyeka90210:
Powerbeats 4 still available yo https:///2348034634239
Available guys, going cheap

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2020
Quality and affordable, check my tread for more.
https://www.nairaland.com/6103015/finaso-online-clothing-store-quality/1#94427062

Walk into the day in style with some good Italian leather on your feet

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Omawumi17(f): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2020
These two Ankara fabrics are available at 3500 for both Medium hitarget Ankara fabrics

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Maize621: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2020
AC (1hp) 78k, Slightly Negotiateable

Refrigerator- 79k

All receipt available for items

WhatsApp for pictures: https://
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jerri7(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2020
DSTV HD decoder with fresh and complete accessories available .

Also Qsat and DSTV dish for sale

Shoot reasonable offer and pick up in Ikorodu

They are fairly new and with package
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Karlman: 11:36am On Sep 29, 2020
Jerri7:
DSTV HD decoder with fresh and complete accessories available .

Also Qsat and DSTV dish for sale

Shoot reasonable offer and pick up in Ikorodu

They are fairly new and with package
How much for the dstv and complete accessories?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jerri7(m): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Karlman:

How much for the dstv and complete accessories?
Send your offer on whatsapp
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Said it earlier but let it still be on repeat.
https://www.nairaland.com/6148907/how-frudster-withdrew-sister-money
this thread indicated that an ATM card stollen details was used for shopping.. so anyone that have excuses of "bought it brand new 100k n selling for 90k" is not allowed here unless you have hard evidence to back it up and it must be posted alongside the item being sold... Be on alert.
That moniker that troll me and was expecting an argument, if it's your field and I spoilt your hustle..this is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
danielconstant:
Said it earlier but let it still be on repeat.
https://www.nairaland.com/6148907/how-frudster-withdrew-sister-money
this thread indicated that an ATM card stollen details was used for shopping.. so anyone that have excuses of "bought it brand new 100k n selling for 90k" is not allowed here unless you have hard evidence to back it up and it must be posted alongside the item being sold... Be on alert.
That moniker that troll me and was expecting an argument, if it's your field and I spoilt your hustle..this is just the beginning

I will troll you.. Honest trolling..

Yes it is good to be careful and keep our cards safe but I have a prob with ur post

I read the link u posted...... What was posted there doesn't seem to correlate with what this thread is meant for..

Mayb I am the one dt doesn't understand, so let me ask..

How does the story posted on that link relates to clearance sales sir? What is the correlation??

Star... zdavid247:
On Saturday 26th sept 2020 my eldest sister gave me her access ATM to get 5000 for her from a POS closer to her, which I did and handed the cash and ATM to her which she kept in her lock. On Monday 28th sept a debit of 68,360 was sent to her. All fingers is pointing at me that I was the one that withdrew the money. I have been accused and I can't bear the shame. please it is possible to know the identity of the person or to know the sites he used in shopping with the ATM. All indications is like he used it for shopping. please help a brother with any ideas on her to recover the money and free from this false accusation on my head. I felt humilated by my love's one and betrayed the trust they have in me.

Debit
Amt:NGN68,360.90 Dr
Acc:122******002
Desc:POS/WEB PMT SAN FRANCISCO SAN FRANCISCO00U
Time:28/09/2020 13:12:40
Avail Bal:NGN40,354.52
Total Bal:NGN40,35

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by savysu: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
Clearance sales. Follow this link and thank me later
https://www.nairaland.com/6147905/clearance-sales
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 1victor(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Yes it is good to be careful and keep our cards safe but I have a prob with ur post

I read the link u posted...... What was posted there doesn't seem to correlate with what this thread is meant for..

How does the story posted on that link relates to clearance sales sir? What is the correlation??

I no understand too
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

I'm not sure oh, but I think what he means is that some people use people's ATM card details to buy stuffs online and then come to clearance sale to sell it at a very cheap price, cause that's the only way to convert the item to cash, because they cannot withdraw cash with only card details, he is just trying to tell us to be careful about who we buy from, I think.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

I have nothing to tell you but I assure you I will keep on creating awareness and spoiling fellows in those categories hustle and yours if included.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
Onyeka90210:

I'm not sure oh, but I think what he means is that some people use people's ATM card details to buy stuffs online and then come to clearance sale to sell it at a very cheap price, cause that's the only way to convert the item to cash, because they cannot withdraw cash with only card details, he is just trying to tell us to be careful about who we buy from, I think.

Careful of who we buy from, yes I agree..

If sumone else can explain better, pls I am open to learn
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Onyeka90210:

Exactly, in order to avoid ATM cams, being faster than the victim before he or she gets to the bank and complain and all that ..they buy things of value and sell it back close to the purchasing amount to get the funds back.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
danielconstant:
I have nothing to tell you but I assure you I will keep on creating awareness and spoiling fellows in those categories hustle and you if included.

Stop ranting and wailing like a kid..... U must be over 25 or even 30...

U ain't a kid anymore..

Explain to me not speak like a lout

I asked for an explanation
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Careful of who we buy from, yes I agree..

But the story doesn't correlate with clearance sales at all.. As in i can't see anyway dey are relayed at all at all

If sumone else can explain better, pls I am open to learn
Don't worry yourself no one will explain anything to you, till the incident happens to you or you are caught.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
danielconstant:
Don't worry yourself no one will explain anything to you, till the incident happens to you or you are caught.

U av started again.. U this kid...

Stop Ranting
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
danielconstant:

Exactly, in order to avoid ATM cams, being faster than the victim before he or she gets to the bank and complain and all that ..they buy things of value and sell it back close to the purchasing amount to get the funds back.

Now u r talking...... U r explaining like u shud now....

Grow up kid..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peeem2020: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
The following items are available for sales:

1. Tokunbo bedside Ikea refrigerator = N29,000

2. Tokunbo Pfiff electric sewing machine with follow come standing = N65,000

3. Tokunbo rug measuring about 8ft x 5ft and 5ft x 4ft= N17,000 (each)

4. Tokunbo Perel led floodlight (50w) = N4,000 (each)

5. Tokunbo elegant camp bed with foam = N20,000

6. Tokunbo battery jump-starter + tyre pumper = N15,000

Call or Whatsapp me on 08o66611102
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Donkelzy(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
frowland:

Is it still available?
yes sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) ... (6249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ijaola(m), donbrowser(m), Donphilex(m), Smgbenga, DrSam4(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.