Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6416835 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) ... (6253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Macsjebs:

Bro, no need for insults honestly
U haven't checked it out
can send u pics of some Adidas slide that's 22k each
Just saying, there are grades to it, not until u confirm his
Cheers

Mac, help me erase my comment dt u mentioned...

I already I apologized though undecided
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
DenreleDave:
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION PLS

Firstly I have sorry for bringing this here, so sorry

Does anyone has any room in lagos that he/she can let go for low amount of money as rent...?

Single room is mostly preferred coz of the rent fee.... She doesn't have much at all...

Reason is I have a lady friend with accommodation issue, it has been so tough for her and she doesn't have much like that to pay for agent commission and agreement thing... We know how agent fee is always high na... She is out of job due to corona self and just searching for a job but needs accommodation.... It is very serious....

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

I have read through your thread and all.

WhatsApp - 0810 03

Seen sir.. U may delete sir..

Thanks for following my thread sir

Sent u a msg
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ayiceberg: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
Onyeka90210:

WhatsApp me if you want, last piece
last price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by evuna: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
flootintin:

Price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Carshopper(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
DenreleDave:
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION PLS

Firstly I have sorry for bringing this here, so sorry

Does anyone has any room in lagos that he/she can let go for low amount of money as rent...?

Single room is mostly preferred coz of the rent fee.... She doesn't have much at all...

Reason is I have a lady friend with accommodation issue, it has been so tough for her and she doesn't have much like that to pay for agent commission and agreement thing... We know how agent fee is always high na... She is out of job due to corona self and just searching for a job but needs accommodation.... It is very serious....

Hello .. please ur contact ..let's discuss a solution
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by blackburn77: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
obi4eze:

Ok. Please did you buy it new? Has it been repaired before?

Yes it was bought new, hasn't been repaired before,it's in excellent condition
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Smfa123: 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
25k ?
Qtsnow:

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by phumtadeic: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Paradise163(f): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
davit:
Attached is screenshot of a new one. Check the price. wink

Go there and buy

I know the quality of what I have, that one there,I do not know of. Also don't forget scammers put out tempting prices for people like you to fall for
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by febble: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Yes still available.. U can whatsapp or call me
md17:
Still available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bukkysam(f): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Clearance sales
2Bedroom flat for sale
Price: #2.1m neg.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by agbonda(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=MichaelUde post=94583185]

Picture attached, for what its worth.
It's in pristine condition, no cracks or scratches, wall mounted.
This is in my bedroom, and I have really only used it this lockdown period.
I could accept 38k if you're ready to deal.

[/quote

How many inches?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ameboperoo(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin
bukkysam:
Clearance sales

2Bedroom flat for sale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by PhillipPHD(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
ewawumi:
The following items are needed in Lagos, Preferably around Ketu and Ikorodu.
1. Rug big enough for sitting room
2. 4.5 by 6 feet bedframe
3. 32" Flat-screen TV
4. Gotv decoded with antenna and rwmote
5. DVD player/home thearter

Location, pictures and prices please.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by larlah: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
I have interest in the TV
Kindly drop your contact
MichaelUde:
Good evening all,
I'm moving and I have some things to sell.

1 LG Inverter Linear fridge (for specs see: https://www.fouanistore.com/lg-products/lg-appliances/lg-refrigerators/top-freezer/top-freezer-smart-inverter-compressor-gn-b222slcl/), pictures attached. ₦75,000

1 Kettler Axios stationary exercise bike (for specs, please see: https://www.fitness-superstore.co.uk/kettler-upright-axos-cycle-p.html) - ₦75,000.
1 32 inch LG TV - ₦40,000

Location is Gbagada, Lagos.

I can be reached on 08022843232.

Thank you for looking.

Modified: Sorry, I can't ship/waybill the items anywhere. Pickup from Lagos location only.
Thank you for your calls and messages, to those who have contacted me.

Selling things in Naija is an interesting process, as always cheesy. I am well aware of the Nigerian compulsion to "price" everything no matter how good the price offered may be, because we feel we are not getting a good deal if we haven't bargained. But it makes no sense to negotiate over the phone for an item not seen, and I'm not going to engage in that. For instance, I bought the fridge at N135,000 in December last year, and considering both that price and the current new price of this item, my offer of N75,000 is very fair indeed for a secondhand value. And I cant convince anyone of its current condition with pictures alone.

Anyone interested can come and take a look at the items anytime next week, I'm doing all my packing and boxing now, so you can see what you're "pricing". I live in one of the gated estates in Gbagada where visitors have to be identified by the residents, so you can come anytime, I will drive out and meet you.

For those who asked, I'm leaving the country, and yes I do have other items for sale, such as a big screen TV, washing machine, microwave, etc. and so forth, but since those are still in use, I can only sell them after I'm gone, and will leave them for my cousin to dispose of. I will update this thread with the new information, so anyone who comes to inspect can also make any offers for any other item they may be interested in for payment and collection next week if still ii interested and available.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ewawumi(f): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
PhillipPHD:

Uncle, I didn't say I'm selling oooo; I said I am looking to buy those items
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by PhillipPHD(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
ewawumi:

Uncle, I didn't say I'm selling oooo; I said I am looking to buy those items

Who’s your uncle?

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by evuna: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
g
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by evuna: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
All the above, comes with a charger. Call for prices an inspection. For non Lagos buyers, kindly get someone in Lagos to inspect it.

Thanks.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oyetpel(m): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
The small board is faulty. Not much of a problem but you can either change completely or repair. Doesn't cost much

I can see images when i shine a torch on the screen.

Thank you sir, like how much? So that Radionic will not bill me much.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by system000001(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
bukkysam:
Clearance sales
2Bedroom flat for sale
1.5 cash down
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BrickDevo: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
BrickDevo:
Desai oxford gentleman shoes for sale.
*Genuine leather
*Never been worn
*Size 45
*Price purchased 21k
Selling at 16k ~ negotiable
Location is Agor palace road, okota
Call or WhatsApp 08107819166
Never been worn still selling
#sold

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
DenreleDave:

My apologies..... Kindly accept my sacrifice of apologies....

Apology accepted! Cheers!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ewawumi(f): 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
PhillipPHD:

Who’s your uncle?
Alaye, gbagbara silẹ, it's not my fault you are confused biko. If you cannot comprehend simple sentences nor take it in good faith when things are being pointed out to you; I wonder what you are doing on a public forum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by QuinieR(f): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
iyatrustee:

2008 Toyota Camry LE-------Asking N1.5 but negotiable
7 seater sofa set ---------Offer me a good/reasonable price
LG 7kg front loader washing machine-------N40k
LG double door American style refridgerator-----N180k
Samsung Digital Inverter 2 door fridge------N130k
2hp Panasonic AC-------N80k
1.5hp Panasonic AC-----N50k
1.5hp LG AC-----------N50k
Kitchen genie juicer.-----N30k
4 seater glaas table dinning 30k

Will put up more pictures soon. Quote my mention if interested. All items in Abuja and will be available for October.

Am interested in the dinning set but am in Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
PhillipPHD:

The user is in need of the items.. uno read well undecided
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sharon6(f): 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sharon6:
Good evening everyone, hope your day wasn't too stressful.

Here's an Amazing deal for everyone!

12 pieces of 3ml + pouch at 5000 naira!
This is an offer you wouldn't want to miss.
Buy for yourself and your loved ones, no one says NO to scenting great!

The link on my SIGNATURE leads directly to my WhatsApp!

OFFER VALID WHILE STOCKS LAST!

Yaaagaaa. This offer is back again but I have just 10 pouches available on first come first serve basis. 173 fragrances available for you to choose from and we deliver nationwide for 1k or less.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sharon6(f): 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
odimbannamdi:

I am in your backyard, ma'am... grin

Come inside grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:47am On Oct 05, 2020
MichaelUde:
Good evening all,
I'm moving and I have some things to sell.

1 LG Inverter Linear fridge (for specs see: https://www.fouanistore.com/lg-products/lg-appliances/lg-refrigerators/top-freezer/top-freezer-smart-inverter-compressor-gn-b222slcl/), pictures attached. ₦75,000

1 Kettler Axios stationary exercise bike (for specs, please see: https://www.fitness-superstore.co.uk/kettler-upright-axos-cycle-p.html) - ₦75,000.
1 32 inch LG TV - ₦40,000

Location is Gbagada, Lagos.

I can be reached on 08022843232.

Thank you for looking.

Modified: Sorry, I can't ship/waybill the items anywhere. Pickup from Lagos location only.
Thank you for your calls and messages, to those who have contacted me.

Selling things in Naija is an interesting process, as always cheesy. I am well aware of the Nigerian compulsion to "price" everything no matter how good the price offered may be, because we feel we are not getting a good deal if we haven't bargained. But it makes no sense to negotiate over the phone for an item not seen, and I'm not going to engage in that. For instance, I bought the fridge at N135,000 in December last year, and considering both that price and the current new price of this item, my offer of N75,000 is very fair indeed for a secondhand value. And I cant convince anyone of its current condition with pictures alone.

Anyone interested can come and take a look at the items anytime next week, I'm doing all my packing and boxing now, so you can see what you're "pricing". I live in one of the gated estates in Gbagada where visitors have to be identified by the residents, so you can come anytime, I will drive out and meet you.

For those who asked, I'm leaving the country, and yes I do have other items for sale, such as a big screen TV, washing machine, microwave, etc. and so forth, but since those are still in use, I can only sell them after I'm gone, and will leave them for my cousin to dispose of. I will update this thread with the new information, so anyone who comes to inspect can also make any offers for any other item they may be interested in for payment and collection next week if still interested and available.

Oh lordy lord! Wish this offer was up last month, I wouldn't have bat an eyelid to get this fridge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) ... (6253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: advanceDNA, Qhalifah, Shimran(m), tziz(m), Tripletwins222, 1899Milan, moremuch1(m), Viccur(m), omeira, Theo51 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.