Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6424656 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) ... (6257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rapheal00(m): 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=PhonesGadgets post=95422136]I have 45"inches LG TV for sale
I have Italian leather chairs for sale
I have Big Generator for sale
I have beautiful and expensive curtains
I have beds and bed side lockers
All at giveaway price
Call or Whatsapp 07060625802

Kindly update the pictures
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Litigant(f): 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
biz2get:
!!!! HOUSE CLEARANCE !!!!!

Office Chair (10k)
Office table (10k)
2 Seater + 1 Seater Couch (chocolate material color) (50k)
1 Wooden Window Blinds (10k)
1.5HP Split Midea AC UNIT. (40k)
6by4Ft Wooden Slide Wardrobe (60k)
1 office CPU unit 2GB RAM (10k)
1 16" HDMI + Speaker TV / Monitor (10k)
Wooden Center table Very Strong (15k)
Wooden TV Stand Very Strong (15k)
4pc Bread Tooster (Free to who buys items)
100ltr Water reservoir for bathrooms (4k)

Some items not listed yet.
FYI'
Price for some items slightly negotiable.
Buyers handles Logistics .

WHATSAPP FOR PHOTOS 08137949797
goid evening please can I see pics of the centre table tv stand and water reservoir
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Litigant(f): 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
nwarosa:
Couch 60k
Washing machine 13kg 120k
Reading Chair 20k
Fridge without Freezer 60k
how much last for the freezer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Oggg: 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Oronto:
your prices are high for a clearance sale. I bought the sumec firman 3000 in same port Harcourt few months ago for 95k, while 2900 was around 80something. Would you sincerely buy a used generator with just a few thousands difference?
I do not understand you.
This is a gentle reminder that the items are not yours... And certainly the money used in buying the items is also not yours. I can’t remember collecting money from you to buy anything.
Avoid being a parrot and a gooseneck in matters that are not your private issues.
People have been coming to buy the items, because the integrity and quality have not been compromised. This means a lot to some people. It’s not my doing that my items are not scrap and most definitely I will not sell them as scrap to please ludicrous fellows like you. You do not feed me, neither do you pay my bills.

In ur spare time, you might as well go about the posts of every Nigerian selling on this section dictating to them what and how they should sell their items. Now scram!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by te3ment84: 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
nnadychuks:
keep reducing. Maybe when my money reach I’ll buy
baba, #5000... serious buyer contact me 08132343133
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by te3ment84: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
yasolan:
Like New Worn to test Adidas Pro Bounce Original US size 12 EUR size 46⅔ Original Price: 15,000
bros... #5000, very serious buyer u can contact me 08132343133
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
yasolan:
Like New
Worn to test
Adidas Pro Bounce Original
US size 12
EUR size 46⅔
Original
Price: 15,000

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lovelynife(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=Osemwenoye post=95414892][/quote] pix of the inverter and battery?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by walkwithgod(m): 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Adebaba1:
5.5kva Haier Thermocool Generator for sale
Engine needs to be changed

Whatsapp 07051923534

Wetin looters no go see for palliatives warehouse, this country na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chelseamann(m): 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Adebaba1:
5.5kva Haier Thermocool Generator for sale
Engine needs to be changed

Whatsapp 07051923534
you guys don't have iron scrap market over there? Oya let me help u..u go sale am 5k?

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jormungandr(m): 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
DreyGadgets:

I have a ZTE universal mifi. Check signature to know more.

Price: 6k only!!

Your WhatsApp link is not working
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ofemigeorge(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
Toyota Corolla blue 04 1.2m slighly negotiable.
Toyota Corolla silver 06 1.2m non negotiable.
Very neat. You can reach me on Whatsapp 08060931246

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nwarosa: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Litigant:
how much last for the freezer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chinae(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
BLUEA:
Pictures?
Location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Tolutopsy: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
Tolutopsy:
Standing gas cooker needed.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ASPIREX: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Oggg:

I do not understand you.
This is a gentle reminder that the items are not yours... And certainly the money used in buying the items is also not yours. I can’t remember collecting money from you to buy anything.
Avoid being a parrot and a gooseneck in matters that are not your private issues.
People have been coming to buy the items, because the integrity and quality have not been compromised. This means a lot to some people. It’s not my doing that my items are not scrap and most definitely I will not sell them as scrap to please ludicrous fellows like you. You do not feed me, neither do you pay my bills.

In ur spare time, you might as well go about the posts of every Nigerian selling on this section dictating to them what and how they should sell their items. Now scram!

You have been very courteous all the while in your effort to sell off your used items on a Clearance Sales thread.

The venom you [/i]spewed above has no semblance to all your previous posts. I had to go through your previous posts and was even startled to discover you are a woman.

The above post belies a very intelligent woman and equally well educated, perhaps even a professional.

If you doubt my submission, read through the post again on your sober moments and then take a hard and long look at yourself before a full length mirror. It should awaken some guilt [i]if you are still alive inside.

This is indeed a clearance thread and it is mostly visited by people who cannot afford new stuff or those looking for good deals. Your prices are indeed high perhaps owing to how much you bought them originally. They are not the stuff of clearance sales. So the best response would have been silence which could have been considered golden.

An unreserved apology would be appropriate in the circumstances.

But then again that is just my take.

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Osemwenoye: 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Dave0116:

Can I get the gas cylinder for 7k?

No please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
chelseamann:
you guys don't have iron scrap market over there? Oya let me help u..u go sale am 5k?
Too much bro
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Osemwenoye: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Gas cylinder is how many Kg sir?

12.5kg
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
Oggg:

I do not understand you.

I am just imagining the efforts, time, thoughtfulness and, of course, emotions you expended in writing this post. It is very understandable though, as there are lot of busybodies on this thread with time-wasting and even criminal tendencies

But then, we always love to remind sellers that this is a clearance thread so efforts should be made at stating the VERY LAST PRICE of items we put up for sale. We do not even encourage "negotiable" prices. State the very last price below which you wont even have a conversation.

This is based on the belief that every seller has their minimum price which will be reasonably below the normal market prices, giving this thread a true reflection of a clearance thread. Besides, you get to sell your stuffs faster and on your terms (especially as regards location, since the items are well priced)

Now, after stating your "last price", it becomes very golden for you to completely ignore snide remarks from unserious fellows. Nobody here can delete your ads, or force you to sell against your wish. You entirely call the shots. This technique has CONSISTENTLY worked for me. I hope you find my comment useful. Thanks

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Proxyly(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
UNUSED AND SLIGHTLY NEW 3Litres Crownstar RICE COOKER

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Proxyly(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=Proxyly post=95440260]UNUSED AND SLIGHTLY NEW 3Litres Crownstar RICE COOKER [/quote/
SALES @ #11,500
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Proxyly(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=Proxyly post=95440384][/quote]
UNUSED AND SLIGHTLY NEW Crownstar RICE COOKER 3litres on Sales
@ #11,500
Call or WhatsApp; 09071440724

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chelseamann(m): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Too much bro
grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Proxyly(m): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=Proxyly post=95440384][/quote]
[b]UNUSED AND SLIGHTLY NEW Crownstar RICE COOKER 3litres on Sales
@ #11,500

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by polimaf(m): 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
yasolan:
Like New
Worn to test
US size 12
EUR size 46⅔
Original
7K... Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Oronto: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
Oggg:

I do not understand you.

you are blessed!

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lisa286: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Chayris:

What's the size of the bed frame...i need a 6 by 3 bed frame...and can it go for less?

It's 6 by 4
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lisa286: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
4 feet wide wooden bedframe/stand for sale for just ₦20,000

Bed was used for less than 5 months.

The bed is high so you can store items underneath.

The mattress is not included, it's just for illustrative purposes

Ideal for those with small apartments or kids rooms.

Contact me on 07032259818. Thanks

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ceasare: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
nwarosa:
This is the couch available.
this one with yellow patterned cover is d one am interested in....rgds
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by khatea: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Proxyly:

[b]UNUSED AND SLIGHTLY NEW Crownstar RICE COOKER 3litres on Sales
@ #11,500

I'm pretty sure u know current market price is ₦9,000 as against d previous ₦7,800 for this exact 3litres #I come in peace✌️

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by B3sty(m): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
yasolan:
Like New
Worn to test
US size 12
EUR size 46⅔
Original
What's the Best Price?
Location Pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) ... (6257) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: advanceDNA, Osmondinho(m), tjcoded, LeadMobile(m), mhmsadyq(m), fredkellz(m), Kurtis02(m), Entprys(m), evuna and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.