Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6410078 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (6249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tojahh(m): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Sharon6:
*LIST OF FRAGRANCES IN STOCK*

1)Tomford velvet orchid

173) Versace Dylan blue

You gave us promo the last time o

12 bottles for 5k

is it still happening?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FavRicc: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
jFrankNorfleet:

It was foreign used. bought from GameStop and the CDs all came from there. I know it's very hard for you to fathom how someone can sell something for 25K when you would've sold them them for 100K but that's what this thread is for.
then the PS3 slim must have been looted during the ENDSARS protest.

I didn’t steal mine nigga. I buy directly from Uk
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jFrankNorfleet: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
FavRicc:
So telling me to shut up is a compliment then!

I can't in the life of me see how the words "shut up" is insulting. but let's assume it is, then it's warranted because you were threatening to come after someone just cuz he challenged you? are you okay at all? I mean someone thinks your price is ridiculous and you think threatening to harm them because of that is in order?

I'm sure prospective customers and your followers can see what vile person you are. you give the impression of someone who would threaten an unsatisfied customer

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thorby(m): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
Thorby:
New UKA 32"LED TV at clearance price...

N36000

https://www.nairaland.com/6266449/new-uka-32-led-tv

More quantities available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FavRicc: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
jFrankNorfleet:

I can't in the life of me see how the words "shut up" is insulting. but let's assume it is, then it's warranted because you were threatening to come after someone just cuz he challenged you? are you okay at all? I mean someone thinks your price is ridiculous and you think threatening to harm them because of that is in order?

I'm sure prospective customers and your followers can see what vile person you are. you give the impression of someone who would threaten an unsatisfied customer
He didn’t just say my price was high but he called me names even went as far as tagging my posts... I called him to caution him yesterday but he was a coward Not to pick my calls only for him to go tag me on my ads to call me clown that I’m even calling him...

Nigga, I guess u saw other people selling PlayStation before going for the one of 25k, did u insult them before going for the cheaper one? If my price is high, bounce and make research for cheaper ones nah... is that too hard... nawaoo

Stop this childish talk bro, u can’t be using another account to say trash...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thorby(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
Skyrun Gas Cooker (GCS-4G/KB) - 38k

Master Chef blender (MC-B136) - 5k

Check signature for contact.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jFrankNorfleet: 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
FavRicc:

I like how you this sale keeps shocking you that you've tried everything to discredit this

from "It must be fat and 4 usb ports"

when I proved that not to be the case you moved to "It mustn't be foreign used"

now that I've proven that's not the case you now moved to "it must've been looted" as for looting, the poster first made mention of the game on 19th October. The army shooting of protesters happened on 20th October. looting started the next day so unless Completey has gift of precognition he couldn't have known there would be looting and he would loot a particular game and he would sell it to have advertised it ahead of time

but keep trying hard to discredit the sale. you might be successful in your next attempt even though the last 4 have been massive failures

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jFrankNorfleet: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
FavRicc:
He didn’t just say my price was high but he called me names even went as far as tagging my posts... I called him to caution him yesterday but he was a coward Not to pick my calls only for him to go tag me on my ads to call me clown that I’m even calling him...

Nigga, I guess u saw other people selling PlayStation before going for the one of 25k, did u insult them before going for the cheaper one? If my price is high, bounce and make research for cheaper ones nah... is that too hard... nawaoo

Stop this childish talk bro, u can’t be using another account to say trash...

This is a clearance sale thread. your price is NOT clearance sale price. completey's price was clearance price so while I might not fully support his challenging you on other threads, it's expected that he challenges you here. either way, as a businessman you should know there would be detractors, how you handle them determines how your prospective customers would see you. your threatening to deal with him is way out of order
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jFrankNorfleet: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
FavRicc:
so I shouldn’t spam again to get customers ni but u open ur game house for customers to come in... Wahala grin

How does this even relate? am I talking to an unintelligent kid? because you sure sound like one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FavRicc: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
jFrankNorfleet:

I like how you this sale keeps shocking you that you've tried everything to discredit this

from "It must be fat and 4 usb ports"

when I proved that not to be the case you moved to "It mustn't be foreign used"

now that I've proven that's not the case you now moved to "it must've been looted" as for looting, the poster first made mention of the game on 19th October. The army shooting of protesters happened on 20th October. looting started the next day so unless Completey has gift of precognition he couldn't have known there would be looting and he would loot a particular game and he would sell it to have advertised it ahead of time

but keep trying hard to discredit the sale. you might be successful in your next attempt even though the last 4 have been massive failures
I said ps3 4usb because u never mentionEd the one u bought. U weren’t specific at all... So stop justifying ursef and face the reality...

The point still remains that, if my price is too high, search for another seller, simple!. I never tagged anyone to my post.

All these long talk doesn’t make sense at all and they’re irrelevant.

Would u take it likely with a scammer who called u a thief because of your price? That’s stupidity...

Please try to be reasonable before jumping into what u don’t understand...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Babawale4real: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
Available now...!!!

USA used iPhone X
64gb
94% battery health
9/10 mint
White
Factory unlocked

Anker soundcore motion
Liberty air
Brand new open box

JBL charge 4 X12pcs (awaiting clearance, available from Monday/Tuesday)

Onyx studio 6 X2pcs

JBL pulse 4 X2pcs
Black rims
RBG led lightning
Brand new sealed

Beatspill+ X1 pc
Black
Brand new sealed

11 pro max chargers X22pcs
Selling 5pcs for 27k

iPhone lightning earpiece X10pcs
5,000 each

Wintouch kids tablet

A-touch kids tablet

Pick up at my warehouse ikeja computer village

Waybill possible
Escrow allowed

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FavRicc: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
jFrankNorfleet:

I bought a PS3 from Completey this month for 25K. it came with 2 original pads. 12 CDs. charger cord and she sent it over from Ekiti. I didn't pay anything for courier. only bought a pet size pepsi for the delivery guy who waited for me to test all the items before he left. guess what? I didn't pay a dime before the game got to me.

the game wasn't hacked but even Alaba people would gladly hack your game for 1.5K and give you some games at a discount for relationship's sake

u purchased a PS3 slim with elvisco44 & you’re using jFrankNorfleet grin what happened to iamoyindamola...

You’re above this.. Level up pls.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bastardson: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
This thread has been derailed... You cannot come here to sell things at the same price it’s been sold everywhere and say it’s because dollars is on the high side.

I have seen some people post used stuff at a much more higher price than what the new is being sold..

If you wanna sell new things, go to the section that dey are being sold. Except you are giving us about 20% discount of what it’s being sold outside..

Nairaland Marketers are known to be greedy.. Same with the auto section..

I once sold my Car on the auto section, for 950k.. Only for d same guy that bought it to put it up for 1.2m same day.. He eventually sold it for 1.1M... Greedy folks

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
FavRicc:
u purchased a PS3 slim with elvisco44 & you’re using jFrankNorfleet grin what happened to iamoyindamola...

This bot is trying so hard
Every moniker is now me

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jFrankNorfleet: 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
FavRicc:

you're trying too hard. you're doing yourself a lot of damage. so one can't see a post without being behind it?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FavRicc: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
jFrankNorfleet:
you're trying too hard. you're doing yourself a lot of damage. so one can't see a post without being behind it?
But stated u bought a PS3 slim this month grin

So how come the WhatsApp chat. I guess you saw it tooo grin grin grin

Please use another format or better still log into another account and comment lmfaooo
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jFrankNorfleet: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
FavRicc:
But stated u bought a PS3 slim this month grin

So how come the WhatsApp chat. I guess you saw it tooo grin grin grin

Please use another format or better still log into another account and comment lmfaooo

Please, humour me the proof I'm either elvisco44 or Oyindamola or both through the WhatsApp chat.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temiyato(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nike dior air jordan 1 low.15k.size 43. This is the cheapest price u can ever ger this sneaker . check jiji or other sites for verification.prices have been reduced. Make una buy o , i wan go market. Others are now 9k each.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temiyato(m): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
9k each now. Make una buy o. I wan go market.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FavRicc: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
jFrankNorfleet:

Please, humour me the proof I'm either elvisco44 or Oyindamola or both through the WhatsApp chat. so one can't see a post without being behind it?
jFrankNorfleet:

Please, humour me the proof I'm either elvisco44 or Oyindamola or both through the WhatsApp chat. so one can't see a post without being behind it?
Sir, I guess u lack understanding. U made a post with a WhatsApp chat screenshots stating u bought a PS3 for 25k. I checked and it’s a different moniker. ”I bought a PS3 from Completey this month for 25K. it came with 2 original pads. 12 CDs. charger cord and she sent it over from Ekiti.

Elvisco44 commented under my sold item “Me self wan buy ps5 pad open box”.. The NL SCREENSHOT u sent bears his name..

Ok fine, since u said “so one can't see a post without being behind it?” So how come the WhatsApp chat? I guess you saw it too..

You guys should stop being childish okay.. Stop it.. not nice at all. Bashing ur fellow mans business. Why not order and sell at a cheaper rate to shut my high price ni...

I drop mic

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FavRicc: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
jFrankNorfleet:

Please, humour me the proof I'm either elvisco44 or Oyindamola or both through the WhatsApp chat.
keep modifying sir grin grin grinso one can't see a post without being behind it?”... u shouldn’t have removed it lmao
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jFrankNorfleet: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
FavRicc:

Sir, I guess u lack understanding. U made a post with a WhatsApp chat screenshots stating u bought a PS3 for 25k. I checked and it’s a different moniker. ”I bought a PS3 from Completey this month for 25K. it came with 2 original pads. 12 CDs. charger cord and she sent it over from Ekiti.

Elvisco44 commented under my sold item “Me self wan buy ps5 pad open box”.. The NL SCREENSHOT u sent bears his name..

Ok fine, since u said “so one can't see a post without being behind it?” So how come the WhatsApp chat? I guess you saw it too..

You guys should stop being childish okay.. Stop it.. not nice at all. Bashing ur fellow mans business. Why not order and sell at a cheaper rate to shut my high price ni...

I drop mic
How does any of these prove I'm either elvisco44 or Oyindamola or both?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by qloreal: 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
2 weeks old redmi note 9S for sale

Reason for sale: I recently got an iPhone 11 pro max

Price: 75K

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by barule: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
Working perfect standing freezer
Forsale 85k
WhatsApp 08081333882

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by barule: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
Used items available forsale
Waiting chair 15k last
Office chair -10k last
Mable table 2x -30k
Air condition (110 volt) -10k

WhatsApp 08081333882
Ayobo Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by elvisco44: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
peeps4u:

Guy, after being busted on your threads as a scammer, which you have since left, you came here to start selling POS?

Lmao. grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by completey(f): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
FavRicc:

I laugh at your mediocrity. Because something is cheaper than yours so you think its looted? I am not surprised because the thinking of an individual cannot be higher than his personality.

For your information, I started importation of gadget since 2010 and that PS3 came in with a lot of laptops over a year ago and it has been gathering dust. I decided to dispose it at that price because it came in as an addendum to my purchase and to hack here at Ado Ekiti is 5k. So get your facts straight and when you err accept blame and dont try to maneuver your way out. Looting ko, looter ni undecided

I COME IN PEACE!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LordTrezy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
MrReeseG:

How much?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by elvisco44: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
FavRicc:

Nah.
U getting stuff mixed up.
I did asked for a ps3 console in a thread, but I didn't buy it undecided

Wtf grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by elvisco44: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
FavRicc:

I drop mic

Lol
That was a joke tho.
I don chat u up on WhatsApp before on ps4 pad.
Na wah oh
@FavRicc if not for anything, pls respect my 2013 moniker cool

Wahala everywhere shocked
I no like wahala
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DarkwebMaster(f): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
peeps4u:

Guy, after being busted on your threads as a scammer, which you have since left, you came here to start selling POS?

Don't you think you are being too childish. Who bursted me or is it that you have no important thing doing in life?

If you had really care... You would have tried reaching me to ascertain the genuinity of your claims... Stop the hatred and blackmail. I rather respond to people with IQ than creating an avenue for a faceless slowpoke calling me names on a faceless forum. The best answer to a fool is silence
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
FavRicc:

The only advice I have for you as a fellow salesman like someone said, is for you to watch what you say to people because your prospective clients are watching and observing.

Observing calm is a Super Power!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (6249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Fibel(m), Openair, nwarosa, YModulosGodSon, mansionmbn, Betnomore and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.