Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6387076 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) ... (6236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thorby(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
clothingonline:
All club jersey available for 3k
Rep your team
Strictly payment on delivery within Lagos we offer door step with our logistics company and nationwide dispatch daily
Do you have female own?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Emeraldicon(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
Uniquewise:
The rains are here already!

Protect your windows and door entrances from the rains and sun rays with this almost new, window and door awnings. Made from rugged steel and danpallon non rusting sheets, durable for years, and at a fraction of the price.

Price: 29k each (just two available)

ELBA Italy 6 burner cooker
Neat, works well for a fraction of the price 80k

50k for the cooker
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Eddyolu1: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
dearygally:
I was just corrected..it's 49inches Panasonic smart tv
How much and the location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by omeiza49ja: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=Okorieelvis post=101257060] I have a 4g lte universal mifi available for 12k

How much last
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mikaelangelov: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hello guys I have a fairly used but very sound tiger950 gen for sale.

I'm in Aba Abia State
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by addicted268(f): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
NaijaSumigan:

A picture of the TV while working... Possibly, when watching a station or movie.

Thanks

It is sold
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sicilyjoe: 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
willyblinx:

They were not listed as 5k each in the previously mentioned 15k, it’s only a coincidence that the listed items are 3 in number.

The ORLs are bigger in size with about 5” to 10” so they won’t be sold at exactly same price with the century.

2pcs of ORL @ 6k each,
1pc of Century @ 5k,
would be a total of 17k.

However, anyone taking all 3 would get a discount of 2k i.e all 3 sold for 15k.

I think I’ve shared enough explanations now smiley

I need only the 2 for 10k and if u can waybill to aba?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pidginwhisper: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
taskcompleteng:
Hair Growth Essense Oil forsale

size: 10ml

Price. 1k

Location Lekki.

Call. 07061960316

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamSirPhil(m): 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
Delaw2011:
It was same price you offered I sold to a fellow nairalander who came first, several other persons called in for it, but this person who bought it was just close by and I had gotten an ultimatum to move out by noon today, so sorry about the disappointment.

I was even thinking you had a better offer which would have been more understandable... Baba, las las you no try esp if its at the same price you sold it. You Bleep up main main.
I was even going to support u and say that u got a better offer sef. Shun jareh you no try esp as he or she have told you they are on their way already in traffic.

Even if they chase you out of ur house. You can stay outside with it since there's a driver ready to carry out the trans. You own would have been to collect ur money and hand over dazzol.

May we never meet this kind of disappointment in our lives. AMEN see now they've sold the one they had before. SMH. This one pain me sha even tho e no concern me. E pain me las las.

We move

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamSirPhil(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

What I took from ur post, I mean why u are angry is that u have already sold the fridge u are using not the stress and 5k contract

All of the above baba... He or she wasn't even feeling well, had to drag them out so the transaction wud hold. Faced awful traffic + sold the one they were using before. Chai. Its well sha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamSirPhil(m): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
OmodavidoX:
What the seller did was wrong. Had it been she didn’t know you already left your house, then I will understand her reason. But knowing that you are close by and still going ahead to sell to someone else is really very bad. And she should compensate you for wasting your time and failing to keep through to the deal!

Better offers will come bro. Got my own Fridge with top freezer for 25k here. And it is working perfectly till today.

Goodluck

EXACTLY

Totally wrong.

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dearygally: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
Eddyolu1:

How much and the location?
It's 110k and ketu
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by stiles009(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
dearygally:

I have a mifi but it's 3g..can only work with Mtn, airtel,9mobile or glo

Picture pls, I'm looking to buy a particular one.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Layormiii(f): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
suprememoney:

This is one of the greatest Disappointment or lesson of my life

So this nairalander posted his refrigerator for sale. I contacted him yesterday and after sending me the pictures of the refrigerator, i asked for his last price which he told me. I then negotiated with him by removing 5k from the amount he told me. He said no problem that i can come today for the inspection and if it's okay with me, i should pay and take it home. I pleaded with him to reserve it for me which he agreed to. He even sent me a driver number that will help in transporting it to my house. I then asked him when will be convenient for him, he said anytime. So i promised to be on my way by 8a.m.

Unfortunately, i woke up this morning and i was having serious running stomach. In order to keep to our appointment, i had to take the risk of going to his house. I called him around 9 just to be sure if the appointment will still hold and i told him that I'm leaving my street now, which he said okay. That once i get to his estate, i should call him. Fast forward to an hour time (when I'm already on my second car), this man called me and asked if I'm still on my way, i said yes.

Only for him to shock me by saying that someone just came to pay for the refrigerator. That it was on first come, first serve basis (Which i believe he got a better offer) And mind you, i didn't force my offer on him. I never did. He was the one who told me to come for it.

I couldn't believe what i just heard. I asked him why didn't he tell me that it is first come, first serve basis. So i can know whether to pay ahead before coming etc.

So Brethren, that was how this man spoiled my day despite the sacrifices i made to honour our appointment.

I turned down An installation contract that supposed to give me at least 5k today.

Despite my health, i still decided to honour our appointment.

The money i wasted for transportation. The Lagos traffic/stress...

And the worst of it. I mean the most painful part of it is that i just sold my table top freezer to my next door neighbor just to create space for this new one...Mehhn.. It's so painful.

Came back home feeling so exhausted and betrayed sad The lesson i learnt today is that "people can easily change"...Even at the very last second. it's well sha
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lynkings:
Register your business with CAC for just 8,000
100% trusted and reliable
Get your certificate in 3-5 days
Call or WhatsApp 08103362306
Few slots left for lucky people

Congratulations to those who have done theirs��
I'm sorry to bother you, but beginning from this year 2021, CAC now use Companies and Allied matters Act(CAMA) 2020 and not that of 1990. And going by this you uploaded, it was registered 4 days back it's still carrying CAMA 1990. Moreso attached below is what the new CAC certificate of business registration looks like. All these changes took effect since January, 2021.

Updated: 6:33pm
PS: I just ran a check on the uploaded business name and it's on the CAC database. Please you can go ahead and transact with her.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sparekey(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ugmama:
Relocation sales
LOCATION - EBONYI STATE
GAS COOKER
25KG CYLINDER
TABLE TOP FRIDGE
DEEP FREEZER
CUSHION
2HP AC
Microwave
1HP AC
2 ORTHOPAEDIC BED
Etc

SEND A PM IF IN

Get in touch for pictures via what sap

How much is the microwave and the Ac..

And can I get pictures of the Ac and their prices
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ebab(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
How much and the model number

dearygally:
I was just corrected..it's 49inches Panasonic smart tv
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dearygally: 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
stiles009:

Picture pls, I'm looking to buy a particular one.
This has been sold sir
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lynkings(f): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=Foxie post=101264905]I'm sorry to bother you, but beginning from this year 2021, CAC now use Companies and Allied matters Act(CAMA) 2020 and not that of 1990. And going by this you uploaded, it was registered 4 days back it's still carrying CAMA 1990. Moreso attached below is what the new CAC certificate of business registration looks like. All these changes took effect since January, 2021.[/
portal for registration on it is still the same and government still acknowledges it.. it’s even accepted in the bank as far as you tell them you registered with the free portal. Also after registration you are free to verify your name on the CAC PORTAL and if it’s not active pls come back and call me scam. Thanks

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lynkings:

The free registration has been on since late last year you should know if you are informed..so the portal for registration on it is still the same and government still acknowledges it.. it’s even accepted in the bank as far as you tell them you registered with the free portal. Also after registration you are free to verify your name on the CAC PORTAL and if it’s not active pls come back and call me scam. Thanks
I never called you scam, I only drew your attention to the latest update on CAC business registrations and company incorporations since this year 2021. Moreso, I'm aware of the free registration that took place late last year. Although I thought it has ended.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MIGGSMOORE: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Foxie:
I'm sorry to bother you, but beginning from this year 2021, CAC now use Companies and Allied matters Act(CAMA) 2020 and not that of 1990. And going by this you uploaded, it was registered 4 days back it's still carrying CAMA 1990. Moreso attached below is what the new CAC certificate of business registration looks like. All these changes took effect since January, 2021.
Sorry to debunk your point.
This is Google at work
I pray we face the real life someday.
The certificate is still valid, though.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lynkings(f): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Foxie:
I never called you scam, I only drew your attention to the latest update on CAC business registrations and company incorporations since this year 2021.

Okay thanks, I also hope you are clarified..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Okorieelvis(m): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=omeiza49ja post=101261936][/quote] 10k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Okorieelvis(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=omeiza49ja post=101261936][/quote] 10k lasts an entire day on full charge
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
MIGGSMOORE:
Sorry to debunk your point.
This is Google at work
I pray we face the real life someday.
The certificate is still valid, though.
What's Google at Work? I have both a company incorporated and business registered in the month of March,2021 so I'm not just spewing gibberish. I don't really get your prayer of facing the real life

If you say it's genuine then it's okay. Good luck
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lynkings:

Okay thanks, I also hope you are clarified..
Sure. I also just checked on the CAC portal and I saw the business registered is on their database. I had to be sure you know.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by id2019(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MIGGSMOORE: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=Layormiii post=101263989][/quote]I feel your pain bro.
I am so sorry.
Though some Nairalanders can be so funny...d buyer was just after the money.
I recalled when I wanted to sell my 50 inches SONY BRAVIA... A nairalander called me ooo and pleaded that I should keep d tv for him dat within a week his money will be complete. Just for me to keep d tv for a week...he kept texting me. On d agreed sunday I called and he said he’s no longer interested even when I v arranged for delivery(to leave my hauz by 6am) and d driver kept calling me. People can be funny.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MIGGSMOORE: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=Layormiii post=101263989][/quote] I feel your pain bro.
I am so sorry.
Though some Nairalanders can be so funny...d buyer was just after the money.
I recalled when I wanted to sell my 50 inches SONY BRAVIA... A nairalander called me ooo and pleaded that I should keep d tv for him dat within a week his money will be complete. Just for me to keep d tv for a week...he kept texting me. On d agreed sunday I called and he said he’s no longer interested even when I v arranged for delivery(to leave my hauz by 6am) and d driver kept calling me. People can be funny.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by badguys: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
Any household clearance sales in ikorodu? If any, please kindly quote me. I'm interested. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lynkings(f): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
Foxie:
Sure. I also just checked on the CAC portal and I saw the business registered is on their database. I had to be sure you know.

Thanks for coming out and saying the truth
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ofemigeorge(m): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Am looking for someone that as a outdoor speak for a client that owns an eatery. If you have kindly indicate. THANKS

(1) (2) (3) ... (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) ... (6236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WHITELIGHTER, shegsbotti, Charlieluvboy(m), Demolala09(m), XshegzzyeeiX, Hero2t, lilioj, emmaoanidu(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.