Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6400431 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) ... (6242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aboyaji(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
MyphoneandI:
Greetings.

Please I have a pair of loafers for sale.
I bought it but it's not my size.
Size big 42, small 43.

I also have this wallet. I bought the black but I didn't like it so I bought the brown.
The leather is good.

5k for shoe
10k for wallet

Call or whatsapp 08167807275
Pickup at berger or delivery on you.

Wallet for 10k? Does it come with the money inside? The Benjamin's.

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
sicily4u:

Mind your business, myd44 and Co delete his post and ban him at once and warn him to stay in his lane else

And as for you, I think it's time for you to chop ban. Once upon a time, it was funny seeing your posts, but Now? you've turned to a full blown nuisance. You have become toxic.
You had better watch it. There is life beyond here; never think you're anonymous like that.! I am very sure some of these your rude antics would eventually come back to bite you.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SHOPPERS(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
sicily4u:

Myd44 and Co take note, rule number 2, do the needful, I was only requested escrow account to transact business with them and they refuse because of scam, they think say every nairaland dey live for lagos, ban this user now

Keep Quiet and stop fomenting trouble upandan!

Na only you dey this market ni? No decorum, haba?! Na pikin you be?

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TheLoanGuy: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Uniquewise:

Normally, I would ignore you, but let me just help your ignorance a little bit.
In your small mind, the only people here are those whom you consider as sellers trying to reap people..you forget there are buyers, resellers, deal hunters, those genuinely wanting to buy cheap what they can't easily get in the open market for same prices; others come here to chill and relieve themselves of stress...and don't forget Seun, the owner of Nairaland also has a stake in keeping this place alive and booming (those who were here in 2010 would remember his stint with Nairalist).

Young man, in life learn to keep quiet over things that are above your situation. Thank God you're above buying such "useless" items, but then again, why not buy for the so-called poor people for area, dash them, ehn, since me I have refused to do your bidding....you jump on my post dishing out rubbish instructions; do you know me? Any idea why I am doing this? Of course not! Your post betrays you as a very shallow person who will talk rubbish for cheap likes - you got the Likes though - 10 of them. But is it worth all the energy mustered since your first post to rail at someone going about her legitimate business? I think not. Being young is not an excuse and should not make you this ignorant!

Life will teach you, that I can assure you.

Now consider yourself ignored - and this time, permanently.
Calm down e never reach all this one
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sicily4u: 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
SHOPPERS:

Keep Quiet and stop fomenting trouble upandan!

Na only you dey this market ni? No decorum, haba?! Na pikin you be?

U shut up at once, who invited u in this matter ? Nonsense person
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Botanics: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tower Airfryer family size (4.2L big) . Neatly used. 20k
Available for pick up in Kuje, Abuja. Send a msg or whatsapp on 081 436 466 84

Now SOLD

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
aboyaji:

Wallet for 10k? Does it come with the money inside? The Benjamin's.

How much do you wanna pay?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by shizzy7(f): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
jimmyolasun:
na em dey make person sell used plates and containers...
Shut up! Fool.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
sicily4u:

Mind your business, myd44 and Co delete his post and ban him at once and warn him to stay in his lane else

Let me use this as a warning to you. Keep your mouth in your face and out of my business. If you push me further, I'd give you the home training your parents failed to give you.

Aba is not far.
A word is enough.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jimmyolasun: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Uniquewise:

Normally, I would ignore you, but let me just help your ignorance a little bit.
In your small mind, the only people here are those whom you consider as sellers trying to reap people..you forget there are buyers, resellers, deal hunters, those genuinely wanting to buy cheap what they can't easily get in the open market for same prices; others come here to chill and relieve themselves of stress...and don't forget Seun, the owner of Nairaland also has a stake in keeping this place alive and booming (those who were here in 2010 would remember his stint with Nairalist).

Young man, in life learn to keep quiet over things that are above your situation. Thank God you're above buying such "useless" items, but then again, why not buy for the so-called poor people for area, dash them, ehn, since me I have refused to do your bidding....you jump on my post dishing out rubbish instructions; do you know me? Any idea why I am doing this? Of course not! Your post betrays you as a very shallow person who will talk rubbish for cheap likes - you got the Likes though - 10 of them. But is it worth all the energy mustered since your first post to rail at someone going about her legitimate business? I think not. Being young is not an excuse and should not make you this ignorant!

Life will teach you, that I can assure you.

Now consider yourself ignored - and this time, permanently.

Small advice...give your used plates to neighbors, you dey yarn epistle. Abeg I don give you my small advice. No be everything be money. Atleast I never said anything about other products you posted but for your mind now you dey make sense dey sell "your used plates" who buys that anyway?? Not even quality ceramics.. hian!! No wahala, you fit even post your used pants for sale

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jimmyolasun: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
shizzy7:
Shut up! Fool.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ritasnr(f): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
[interested 08137987203 WhatsApp=Botanics post=103201271]Tower Airfryer family size (big) . Neatly used.
Available for pick up in Kuje, Abuja. Send a msg or whatsapp on 081 436 466 84[/quote]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4lorunsho(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Uniquewise:
Still available

***1. 25kg cylinder with regulator and hose, very neat 30k
***2. 4 drawer upright freezer (German machine) Now 55k
***3. Crystal Chandelier 23k (like new)
***4. Wall mirror, very large, beautiful suitable for your living room, etc. 45k
***5. Snacks display warmer, with storage space 140k
ETC...

***6. Industrial fans
Original Wall fan OX 26" 21k - SOLD
***7. 12.5kg cylinder SOLD
Original Standing fans 26" (2 units available) ORL and OX 23k each SOLD OUT
***8. 1000 litre storage tank, very neat, like new. No patches 28k last SOLD
***9. 4*6" bedframe alone. Very nice, few months used SOLD
***10. Scanfrost 1.5hp AC (2 units available) SOLD OUT
...11. Wall frames, beautiful accent (2 pieces available) SOLD OUT
***12. Dresser with mirror SOLD

WhatsApp Only 08133056804

P.S. Thanks to Nairalanders who have patronised me in the last one month and more.
God bless you all. Appreciate.

picture of your freezer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BuyAndSellStuff: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hmmm

Fights everywhere. No single sales. Real market.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jimmyolasun: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
MyphoneandI:

Why not buy it and give it out then?

Buy used plates??

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by redgem(f): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Botanics:
Tower Airfryer family size (big) . Neatly used. 20k
How many litres?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by InfinixMine: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Airfares Clearance

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by feminineA: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
Botanics:
Tower Airfryer family size (big) . Neatly used. 20k

Why not Lagos o

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by niggaman(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
jimmyolasun:

Small advice...give your used plates to neighbors, you dey yarn epistle. Abeg I don give you my small advice. No be everything be money. Atleast I never said anything about other products you posted but for your mind now you dey make sense dey sell "your used plates" who buys that anyway?? Not even quality ceramics.. hian!! No wahala, you fit even post your used pants for sale
Why don't you advise urself first. Buy you won't buy, stop looking for cheap attention and mind your business. Is it your plates or ur wife complained that the one they use in serving you at home is missing. Kai kids every where, imagine the small man advising people on what to do with their properties.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Botanics: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
redgem:

How many litres?

4.2L
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Aniediimeedet: 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
20k for the two
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by coolsan: 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sonofgrace213:
More pictures. It’s very clean and I have not used it up to 6 times since February I bought it. It was bought for 120k. Reason for selling is relocation. Please it’s 75k or nothing ooo. It carried my freezer and AC which I have already sold. You will enjoy it!

Please it’s non negotiable!!

Is this still Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Carbonated: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
Carbonated:
Neatly Used Generator For Sale
1.9kva
Works Fine And In Very Good Condition
Price:N30k last

Still Available..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GreaterFuture(m): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
What's up Guys.

Transport, Logistics and Haulage Services available here.
Full Cover Body and Sided body Trucks. 3.5 Tonnes, 5 tonnes, 7 Tonnes, 10 tonnes, 15 Tonnes, 15 tonnes, 20 tonnes and 30 Tonnes.
Lag, Southwest and south and middle belt. Some Northern Areas like Abj, Kaduna and co. Can be Traveled to. ✌�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jimmyolasun: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
niggaman:

Why don't you advise urself first. Buy you won't buy, stop looking for cheap attention and mind your business. Is it your plates or ur wife complained that the one they use in serving you at home is missing. Kai kids every where, imagine the small man advising people on what to do with their properties.

Naa me you dey call "small man"

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by niggaman(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
jimmyolasun:

Naa me you dey call "small man"
Then act your age, and stop harassing people doing legit biz here

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Cypher19(m): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Dell Latitude E6330
Core i5
Backlit keyboard
8gb ram
320gb
Good battery
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Osjayodelebello: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Osjayodelebello:
Scanfrost 7.5kg Twintub washing machine in good working condition available for quicksale
Wash capacity - 7.5kg
Spin capacity -4.5kg
Call/Whatsapp 08170287473 for purchase

SOLD
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jimmyolasun: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
niggaman:

Then act your age, and stop harassing people doing legit biz here

Selling used plates is arrant nonsense. Naa so people broke reach.. something you can give out. Atleast I saw other products, why I no talk?? But selling used plates and containers is an act of stinginess.

I no wan talk things I once did while still a tenant and relocating. Make e no be like say I dey brag. But selling used plates and containers??

That's low

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Omo, this thread na cruise grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) ... (6242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.