Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6376666 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) ... (6229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
I just weak. Used the Sense 8+ led display version for some months then upgraded to the digital display, both were taken by friends who liked them and I finally went for Romoss Zeus which has been serving me well and i dey always lock am for room if dem wan come visit. All gotten from Just2endowned

Maa kon carry that one na, abeg
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Cutezt(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
I just weak. Used the Sense 8+ led display version for some months then upgraded to the digital display, both were taken by friends who liked them and I finally went for Romoss Zeus which has been serving me well and i dey always lock am for room if dem wan come visit. All gotten from Just2endowned

Exactly, that is the moniker that sold mine to me too, so it's something I know of, and someone is saying I went whatever "length."
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamSirPhil(m): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Well said... and I think, as long as a seller don't affix a price on the item, a hundred and one persons have every right to ask you for it and you need to tell each and everyone oh.

Bottom line tho, don't allow what you going through come in the way of your dealings with people that have no knowledge of it esp in this space.

Happy cruise sales

mitchyy:

To be honest, your reply too wasn’t polite. A harmless question “Location and Price” shouldn’t have triggered that reply you gave.

As a vendor, sometimes customers even ask me for price when its even clearly stated in my post. It might be an oversight because I don’t know the situation the customer is in, while making the enquiry. I still take my time to reply. Nobody is doing anyone a favour, either vendor or customer. But generally everyone should be polite. Don’t let what you are going through show in your conversations with customers or vendors. It’s why people are getting tired of online shopping/business

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by noobody(m): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
5 pcs canvas artwork for sale,items are neat,you might need to clean some dust out thou,
Very good Woodwork already done for it already,just buy and hang,
Cost 9k for both.

Call/whataapp:08100115319

Location lagos,can be waybilled anywhere at buyers cost.

POD avail in Lagos,T/C's apply

Cheers smiley

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mikkycoins(m): 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
Very affordable and of great quality
Just 5000 naira only
Brand new

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Cypher19(m): 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
#Deal post
Dell Latitude E6330
Core i5
Backlit keyboard
8gb ram
320gb
Good battery

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
revcompaty:

is this still available?

Sold
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kmaster007: 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Cash at hand 8k
officialfestus:
30,000mah romoss powerbank for sale

Reason for selling: I've gotten the led display type.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by revcompaty(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
MrReeseG:

Sold
Okay ….thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
mrsdaniel:

Wow! I personally chatted you up & I must say what a rude & uncultured seller this person is! How do one know how long an item was used , condition etc without asking.
Prospects needs to learn from online reviews. I see no sense in asking you about an advertised product via your WhatsApp link and getting rude replies nor you blocking a prospect as seen in screenshot .. Cheer's

Your writing pattern (as seen on the chat and this post) is same with Kiekie1...you are his alternate account, i am sure.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Uniquewise:

Lollz, Sée him, quickly rushing to report me...like say Nairaland na police station to report and arrest me grin grin grin

You too, MrsDaniel (aka Kiekie1 wey dey sell solar panel for here), learn to be cultured. Don't come to my DM asking silly questions you would not take if the situation was reversed. ) cool

I definitely thought so too... grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Olagadget: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
Table and 3 chairs?

Foxie:
Of which?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
owolabi5:
Do you have any scrap, old, rickety, smoky, accident vehicle parked in your compound causing nuisance and eye sore in your neighbourhood?

We can help you get rid of it and earn you some cool cash.

Lets talk!!

Call/WhatsApp: 08182880902 OR 08033539981
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Uniquewise:

Lollz, Sée him, quickly rushing to report me...like say Nairaland na police station to report and arrest me grin grin grin

You too, MrsDaniel (aka Kiekie1 wey dey sell solar panel for here), learn to be cultured. Don't come to my DM asking silly questions you would not take if the situation was reversed. Remember you sell here too, so your using your alt account to try to de-market a fellow seller like yourself, on the same platform, is really very low of you. No be you dem accuse of short changing a customer months ago, and instead of being sorry, you were just arguing upanddown, speaking big and long grammar for days on end.
I know say e pain you, sorry, ehn. Let's just say you caught me on the wrong side of the bed this morning lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

By the way, I have sold to sooo many people here. I've never had a cause to be rude to ANY of them; never will. My customers would bear me witness that I'm the model seller in customer relations. Money is not everything o.

And Yeah, it's still Monday early moh-moh....now back to business cool cool
I don't know if the person deliberately asked that question just to have you triggered or something but your response was way overboard.

As a seller, bear in mind that different people will come at you and even ask the stupidest of questions. The endgame for you is to sell your items. A simple "I don't know" should have sufficed rather than that outburst.

If anyone is setting you up deliberately or otherwise, don't take the bait no matter what. As a seller, you should naturally be able to entertain questions, which isn't actually the problem. You can choose to ignore them but how you do that is very, very important.

20 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Cutezt:

Brother, I no come fight o, I come in peace, and as you can see, i wished him happy sales. I didn't go any length to know the price of something I bought and still own, 2 sef, I can't exactly remember the moniker that sold it to me, but he sells lots of romos stuff here and I have referred so many people offline to him, If something is wrong, I will not hesitate to state it. I am not bringing anybodys business down or trying to force him to change his price, it's his item, but it's the same way I will also not turn blind to a deal that isn't fair, I know how I feel when I buy something for a certain price only to realize I would have gotten it cheaper, or add money and get a new one, the country dey worry all of us, so no one should come and try to balance on another person here.

Have a good day.

I also own that exact powerbank and you're right about the price. My issue was with the fact that you're not actually buying but you sent screenshots and all, going through all that stress for something you're not interested in buying.

The person that will eventually buy it will price it. That's obviously not the final price. It may go for 8k sef

I'm not fighting you either, just stating my thoughts. Peace.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamSirPhil(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Original Japan Honda Generator M10000
8KVA Low noise

#610k slightly negotiable

090.Twozerotwo6.Two800

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Wealth7723: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
decub:
I have this 1.5KVA Bluegate UPS for sale.

One of the batteries is weak and this shortens back up time. Would rather get a smaller Mercury brand with 1 battery since the load on it is <200W than replacing both batteries.

Price N10,000

Good evening. How many computers can this UPS carry Incase of power outage?
I need for my shop but I need a higher KVA
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sanchez01:

I don't know if the person deliberately asked that question just to have you triggered or something but your response was way overboard.

As a seller, bear in mind that different people will come at you and even ask the stupidest of questions. The endgame for you is to sell your items. A simple "I don't know" should have sufficed rather than that outburst.

If anyone is setting you up deliberately or otherwise, don't take the bait no matter what. As a seller, you should naturally be able to entertain questions, which isn't actually the problem. You can choose to ignore them but how you do that is very, very important.

Thank you for the advice.
However, I already stated my position; and I am certainly not habitually rude, NEVER! I have dealt with quite a number of people from this Clearance Thread, I have never had any issues with anyone. Talk of rude answers/responses...na today? We vendors get that a lot, and honestly, I don't ever allow myself to get riled. If this happened just this once, (and he should also learn a lesson in decorum), I already took responsibility - (he caught me on the wrong side of the bed, lol).
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Wealth7723:

Good evening. How many computers can this UPS carry Incase of power outage?
I need for my shop but I need a higher KVA

Hi, we have brand new ones
2kva (BLUEGATE)- 43k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Olagadget:
Table and 3 chairs?

It's been sold
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by siegfried99(m): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
siegfried99:
Give away palliative!

Activation locked
Iphone 7 32gb
Black
Mint 9.5/10

No scratch or dent on the device.
Selling for parts. Make a good offer and it's yours!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Wealth7723: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Hi, we have brand new ones
2kva (BLUEGATE)- 43k

Can this 2kva carry like 4 CPU’s and 6 monitors?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Wealth7723:

Can this 2kva carry like 4 CPU’s and 6 monitors?

Lol. Bros, not possible. The va on each of them summed up is definitely more than 2,000.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Wealth7723: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Lol. Bros, not possible. The va on each of them summed up is definitely more than 2,000.

Okay. So what’s the solution? What do I do?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TheLoanGuy: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Gosj001:
Grade1 USA used Intel Core2
Brand name : HP
*Model : Compacq*
HDD : *250gbhdd*
Ram : *3gbram*
DVD RW CD ROM
Screen size : 15.6inch
Memory card slots : MMC. MS. MS pro. SD 3 USB Port
HD Webcam yes
Bluetooth yes
Wireless network WiFi : yes
Battery backup : 4hrs
Microsoft package : windows 10 installed
Body look : as clean as new
Condition : working perfectly, great battery

*Clearance Price is 62k*

*Free original charger Warranty*
Free delivery to some parts of Lagos only and its pay on delivery

Core i2
3gb ram
250gb HDD
For 62k

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
Wealth7723:

Okay. So what’s the solution? What do I do?

To get the optimal results, let's do an audit on your appliances. Get each input power requirement on the CPU and monitor (it is usually written in Watts) when we add them together, we would be able to saw how many you need though, for optimal performance of your UPS, there must be a certain ratio of your Input power on your appliance to the Power capacity of the UPS.

For example, if your CPU and monitor has a combined Input power of 100watts, that's about 125va, so appropriately, a 650va UPS would be perfect (1:5)

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Olagadget: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Pictures please?

nobrico:
1 chairs and 1 centre table for not too big siting room. 1 standing fan and 1 fridge needed. Location is Iyana Ipaja cement side. Fairly used and working perfectly. Everything will be examined and tested. Tell me your price.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Layormiii(f): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
noobody:
5 pcs canvas artwork for sale,items are neat,you might need to clean some dust out thou,
Very good Woodwork already done for it already,just buy and hang,
Cost 9k for both.

Call/whataapp:08100115319

Location lagos,can be waybilled anywhere at buyers cost.

POD avail in Lagos,T/C's apply

Cheers smiley
Serious buyer. 5k please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Wealth7723: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
CsRockefeller:

To get the optimal results, let's do an audit on your appliances. Get each input power requirement on the CPU and monitor (it is usually written in Watts) when we add them together, we would be able to saw how many you need though, for optimal performance of your UPS, there must be a certain ratio of your Input power on your appliance to the Power capacity of the UPS.

For example, if your CPU and monitor has a combined Input power of 100watts, that's about 125va, so appropriately, a 650va UPS would be perfect (1:5)
Okay. I will do that tomorrow morning and quote you. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Braingerous: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TimeArena(f): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
Luxury Patek Philippe...
Price:50k(Negotiable)

Available as seen
Comes fully boxed
Nationwide express delivery

Call or WhatsApp

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qtsnow(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hello house, a friend is selling his used Original Elepaq 2.5kva Generator for 30k(Negotiable).

Works perfectly
One hand start

Pickup Location - Ogba (pick up only,no waybilling)
Contact - 08055611684

(1) (2) (3) ... (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) ... (6229) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Doncyn01, THERIGHTMAN, twoMcfemad, ebab(m), Ayomipoe(m), oluxmondd2, MetroLane, Adebaba1(m), united4men and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.