Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6433590 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (6260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sweetheart666(f): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
joefit4gur:
Careful with this client. He is not honest, inconsiderate, and a cunning and conniving fool. He advertised a 2HP AC, only to give me a 1HP AC after payment. You can imagine my disbelief when three AC engineers confirmed at my house it was a 1HP. This man connived with an AC engineer at his residence to say it was a 2HP AC when I returned it. They were tapping each other thinking I didnt know nothing. I dont understand how people will just throw away their integrity for money. A man learns everyday.

that was how the iddiot and that poverty stricken suco accused me of being a scam,that's if they are not same person.criminals. where is the mumu admin who didn't investigate but was banning account because being an admin here is the highest achievement in his miserable life,he won't address this issue.nairaland and Hippocrates.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dhejykeane: 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
kayceecompany:
Items Still Available for Sale

Office Tables (3 pieces): 20k each
Computer Desks (2 pieces): 4k each
Swivel Chair: 15K
Visitors Chairs, almost new (6 pieces) : 8k each
Writing Desks (15 pieces): 6k each

Thermocool Junior 1200MS Generator: 27k
3 by 4 feet movable signboard: 4k
Spectranet 4G Lte Cpe: 8k
Mtn 4G Lte Cpe: 8k
ORL Orbit Ceiling Fan: 5k

Canon ID card Colour Printer (Pixma IP 7240), with id card tray and refillable catridges: about 160 blank PVC cards available

Kenwood Multipro Processor (18 Functions), almost new, used a few times: 30k
PRAG 1.2KVA Pure Sinewave Inverter 55K
DSTV Zapper HD decoder and smartcard: 5k
DSTV DSD 1102 decoder with smartcard: 4k

All items are in very good conditions and are available for inspection and pickup at Egbeda/Shasha, Lagos.
Call or whatsapp 08037463206 for details and negotiations.

can the food processor go for 18k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by homerac7: 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
Anyone with a 3.5kva generator that's in a good state around Ikorodu?

I need one ASAP.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Godspikin: 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
ibizgirl:
How much is the mixer and what's the size. Pls post the picture

Pictures and Price of AC?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
Godspikin:

Pictures and Price of AC?
This is 1.5HP sharp split AC. #55kcall 07033666084 for negotiations n WhatsApp 08033633692

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by joefit4gur(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
peacefulhome:
This is one of the reason I refused introducing some people in need of some item posted here. I can not allow one fool tarnish my integrity all because of money. Hope he refund your money?

Yes he did. One thing I did wrong was to bring an apprentice AC engineer, who confirmed it to me it was a 2HP AC, his oga at my residence was the one who refuted that and said this is a 1HP AC. But the seller should have been honest from the get-go, because what if I wasnt able to get an engineer to follow me. He would have sold the 1HP to me as I would be ignorant of the model.

The reason why I said he was inconsiderate was that after wasting transport on Taxify @ NGN2000 x 2. He actually expects me to return the items to his house before he can give me the refund (We were at his AC engineer's shop). We argued but he walked off. I had to transport the item to his house myself again using local transport. I stressed myself yesterday from 10am all through to 5pm. I had a naming ceremony I had to attend. I got there 6pm when I ought to be there at 12.

How I was affected:
- I lost useful time
- I lost Money (4K)
- I was extremely stressed
- Bae come to see me and left ( angry angry angry )

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kingofthemall: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nature99:
HP mini laptop for sale
Neat, Double cell battery, 150GB hard disk, 1GB RAM, Intel atom 1.67GHz .......
Price- #22000 negotiable
Ibadan, Oyo State
Beep me on 09067244474
If you take 12k, come.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
joefit4gur:
MumD is the person that wants to sell AC and owns the below review not Xmen149

Careful with this client. He is not honest, inconsiderate, and a cunning and conniving fool. He advertised a 2HP AC, only to give me a 1HP AC after payment. You can imagine my disbelief when three AC engineers confirmed at my house it was a 1HP. This man connived with an AC engineer at his residence to say it was a 2HP AC when I returned it. They were tapping each other thinking I didnt know nothing. I dont understand how people will just throw away their integrity for money. A man learns everyday.

@joefit4gur, thanks for the clarification by not dragging the 'poor' boy Xmen... into this your talk.

So dear nairalanders, let me put things right. We have 3 sides to a story and am bemused how some people are judging already.

Oluleye Joseph, u indicated interest in the AC. we struck a deal, u brought ur technician to my house for inspection, it was confirmed OK n u asked to do a transfer. I gave u the AC+ AVS to go home with even when I have not gotten the alert for AC. note: AVS was taken with a promise to pay later even though I have never met u, but trust. U kept complaining and I told u its not a must. U got home to call back its a 1HP. I immediately called the other buyer to be sure I have not mixed them up. I personally told u to return it immediately and get ur money back, u insisted u will take it but at a lesser amount, I said OK but what u offered was not OK n I said I am not selling to u again. Have i done wrong for u to insult me and want to tarnish my image?.
I also bought it at a Sharp centre at Opebi and was told its 2HP (not their fault because this was years back).

This is my side, his side and the truth. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
joefit4gur:

Yes he did. One thing I did wrong was to bring an apprentice AC engineer, who confirmed it to me it was a 2HP AC, his oga at my residence was the one who refuted that and said this is a 1HP AC. But the seller should have been honest from the get-go, because what if I wasnt able to get an engineer to follow me. He would have sold the 1HP to me as I would be ignorant of the model.

The reason why I said he was inconsiderate was that after wasting transport on Taxify @ NGN2000 x 2. He actually expects me to return the items to his house before he can give me the refund (We were at his AC engineer's shop). We argued but he walked off. I had to transport the item to his house myself again using local transport. I stressed myself yesterday from 10am all through to 5pm. I had a naming ceremony I had to attend. I got there 6pm when I ought to be there at 12.

How I was affected:
- I lost useful time
- I lost Money (4K)
- I was extremely stressed
- Bae come to see me and left ( angry angry angry )

I did not sell the AC again, so i should have paid for your Taxify?
U just confirmed your apprentice technician said its 2HP right?
Am not an engineer, I was told same. Sorry for not selling to you again. But will be dashing out other things. If interested, indicate interest to compensate for the loss.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nature99: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
kingofthemall:

If you take 12k, come.

Come and carry it for free.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by joefit4gur(m): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
I did not request for a refund of the 4K that would have been worth it if you were being honest. All I asked was for you to take the AC home yourself from your “fake / fraud” AC engineer to your house and leave me to go about my day since you have wasted most of it. But you were adamant and said I would need to carry it to your house myself before you can process a refund, now that Oga is being inconsiderate!

I hope Karma catches you by the balls and teache you that honesty pays.

MumD:

I did not sell the AC again, so i should have paid for your Taxify?
U just confirmed your apprentice technician said its 2HP right?
Am not an engineer, I was told same. Sorry for not selling to you again. But will be dashing out other things. If interested, indicate interest to compensate for the loss.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by joefit4gur(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
This is too cheap a summary for damage control. You are lucky I’m a gentleman. Good luck with your life and I hope you sort things out.

MumD:

@joefit4gur, thanks for the clarification by not dragging the 'poor' boy Xmen... into this your talk.

So dear nairalanders, let me put things right. We have 3 sides to a story and am bemused how some people are judging already.

Oluleye Joseph, u indicated interest in the AC. we struck a deal, u brought ur technician to my house for inspection, it was confirmed OK n u asked to do a transfer. I gave u the AC+ AVS to go home with even when I have not gotten the alert for AC. note: AVS was taken with a promise to pay later even though I have never met u, but trust. U kept complaining and I told u its not a must. U got home to call back its a 1HP. I immediately called the other buyer to be sure I have not mixed them up. I personally told u to return it immediately and get ur money back, u insisted u will take it but at a lesser amount, I said OK but what u offered was not OK n I said I am not selling to u again. Have i done wrong for u to insult me and want to tarnish my image?.
I also bought it at a Sharp centre at Opebi and was told its 2HP (not their fault because this was years back).

This is my side, his side and the truth. Shalom

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
Sweetheart666:
that was how the iddiot and that poverty stricken suco accused me of being a scam,that's if they are not same person.criminals. where is the mumu admin who didn't investigate but was banning account because being an admin here is the highest achievement in his miserable life,he won't address this issue.nairaland and Hippocrates.

Your foolishness is legendary, it really shows you still live in misery. I won't blame you cos u lack the wisdom to know what scam means. How does a dishonest plan to make money correlate with this issue? u lied that still pained you. Go and have a life or you keep wailing....
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trippledots(m): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Why is mumD showing as a female here tho.... Abi my own nairaland blog is china made?

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by joefit4gur(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
Husband doesnt have a NL account but wife does. So...

Trippledots:
Why is mumD showing as a female here tho.... Abi my own nairaland blog is china made?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
joefit4gur:
I did not request for a refund of the 4K that would have been worth it if you were being honest. All I asked was for you to take the AC home yourself from your “fake / fraud” AC engineer to your house and leave me to go about my day since you have wasted most of it. But you were adamant and said I would need to carry it to your house myself before you can process a refund, now that Oga is being inconsiderate!

I hope Karma catches you by the balls and teache you that honesty pays.

I won't be here exchanging words with you. U cant drag me in the mud with you. I have said sorry for not selling MY AC to u again. U came to my house to pick it n u want me to come and collect it elsewhere? No now, its not done that way. U where seriously begging to buy it, I personally told u am not selling again, why the name calling. Am not compelling Nairalanders to buy from me. There is a ready market once I wish to sell.

PS: I have sold other things on this platform no noise oo

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by joefit4gur(m): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
grin grin Begging to buy... It's called negotiation...I sent you 45K, you think its beans abi grin grin Telling me "sorry that you're not selling to me again" grin grin. In everything exchanged today, you have not admitted any faults. That shows how dishonest and a fraud you are. Some Nigerians don't have sense again and would blame it on Buhari. Oga, carry your pap drink tonight, kiss your wife good night and sleep well. Karma go catch you, no be joke. You have ZERO integrity as a man.

MumD:

I won't be here exchanging words with you. U cant drag me in the mud with you. I have said sorry for not selling MY AC to u again. U came to my house to pick it n u want me to come and collect it elsewhere? No now, its not done that way. U where seriously begging to buy it, I personally told u am not selling again, why the name calling. Am not compelling Nairalanders to buy from me. There is a ready market once I wish to sell.

PS: I have sold other things on this platform no noise oo
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trippledots(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
joefit4gur:
Husband doesnt have a NL account but wife does. So...

So it's understandable now... But suspicious initially.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
joefit4gur:
grin grin Begging to buy... It's called negotiation...I sent you 45K, you think its beans abi grin grin Telling me "sorry that you're not selling to me again" grin grin. In everything exchanged today, you have not admitted any faults. That shows how dishonest and a fraud you are. Some Nigerians don't have sense again and would blame it on Buhari. Oga, carry your pap drink tonight, kiss your wife good night and sleep well. Karma go catch you, no be joke. You have ZERO integrity as a man.

Oga we are well brought up. This is the last time I will respond to you. Do enjoy ur night and get a hustle.

PS: Thanks to interested buyers who still believe in me.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by omoh17(m): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
kennykg:

Toooo low

What's the last price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kendraloops(f): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kendraloops(f): 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kendraloops(f): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kendraloops(f): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by smokers: 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
ibrahim2032:
Still available Bedside fridge = 10k Skoda fabia 2008 manual = 500k Unused Industrial gas with oven = 30k
location interested in the bed size fridge

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Godspikin: 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
kennykg:
Still available

Cway dispenser with bottle

Lg 2hp mosquito plasma split unit ac with gas and remote

Window ac 1hp

Ecotech gas cooker 4 burner and oven ( the left side burners needs service) with cylinder,hose and regulator

Polystar bed side fridge

Akira microwave

Kenwood cake mixer

PC desktop pentium 4 30ghz 80gb HD 1gb memory, DVD room and keyboard with computer stand

Uniliver pure it classic water purifier 23l

1 sliver fur center rug

1 blue center rug

Samsung WA137Q1 automatic top loader washing machine 18kg

Electric kettle water heater

WhatsApp 08187456977

AC price and pictures please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by smokers: 12:25am On Oct 28, 2018
teebee22:
location pls.
interested in the foot massager
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by karan428: 12:47am On Oct 28, 2018
RoyalRoy:
Good day to all our family-landers!!!

Are you relocating? Are you tired of your old furniture or other household items?

Are you willing to let go for a token?

Come in here, let the world know what you have to dispose, location and price.

****Note of Warning ****

1. Any business done in bere is at the risk of both parties.

2. Nairaland or the Family Section moderator is not liable for any bad deal you get from here.

3. Ensure you make diligent enquiries and verify all transactions properly before engaging anyone in any dealing here.

4. All pictures of product should be posted here and should never be sent to buyers privately (except if requested for individually) if not shared here, your posts will be deleted immediately.

5. Do not, I repeat DO NOT PAY ANYONE FOR A PRODUCT YOU HAVEN'T SEEN or INSPECTED PHYSICALLY!!

Together we can be of true service to ourselves.

Enjoy!!
www.online-researchers.com[url][/url][url][/https://www.online-researchers.com/]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by karan428: 12:48am On Oct 28, 2018
Sweetheart666:

https://www.online-researchers.com/
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Omarizworld: 1:36am On Oct 28, 2018
Nature99:

Come and carry it for free.
Hahahaha! this is so funny. U answered him well, some people can price in a very annoying manner.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by zevous: 3:37am On Oct 28, 2018
kendraloops:
less than a year's old couch going up for sale too. surulere Lagos. Price 50k(slightly negotiable) 09033266424
is it the complete couch with 2 seater as well?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kennykg(m): 5:33am On Oct 28, 2018
Godspikin:

AC price and pictures please
2hp 65,000
Window unit 17

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (6260) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: olulambert1, n3xt(m), 5altysleek(m), blackbone989(m), dfgconcept(m), Adezworld(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.