Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6448814 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) ... (6266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Missambitious:

The main reason why you should opt for Glass top over stainless top cooker is that, while stainless top cooker rust and get stain easily. Glass top on the other hand does not get rust and if stained, you can easily clean the glass surface with water. Reason why glass top is more expensive than stainless.

Note that the burner is of two types (Also applicable to glass top). One is removable while the other is fixed. Always buy the one with removable burner. Because the fixed burner get rust easily and decay....the removable burner can be remove and clean/watch.

Hope this is helpful to someone

But then most of those glasses aren't tempered enough to withstand extreme heat.
I've bought two that cracked under extreme heat.
I just went to the room to take something and as I returned glass just burst everywhere
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
odimbannamdi:

Thanks for this detailed and patient answer, ma'am.

However, I have seen where the glass type broke to complete pieces.

We were in the sitting room that day when we heard a sort of exploding sound in the kitchen. When we rushed there, the glass top had bursted and broken into tiny fragmented pieces. Nothing was being cooked at all and the kitchen was well ventilated. We were all shocked!

Exactly!!!
They advertise as tempered glass
But it isn't tempered biko
Heat weakens it over time
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Moso(m): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Moso:
400 liters Freezer
fairly used in good condition...
No faults call or WhatsApp for more details
Price is 180k

Still available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by clothingonline(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nike 7k only 100 percent cotton joggers all sizes available payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide dispatch
We now do Door step delivery in ph city,Ogun and Lagos.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ambient: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
fairy88:
Clearance sales!!!!!
CHINA MADE!!!!! China Made
4k......... Instead of 6k

Chat/Call 07034247614

Whatsapp group https:///BkKEIBljOu4CQzFwKGX80u

You get big size?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sharaff6(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
I appreciate you guys for getting DStv Promo From me. From Berger to ijaye, Alakuko ,Yaba thanks.. Nairaland you can do more by getting it for Ileya also remember Big brother will soon start get your Now from Sharrysat Technologies
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by timmyblast(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
Tlyon:

12k hope it still touches properly?
sure it does,
16k is the last
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thorby(m): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
Thorby:
Samsung 65 inch 4k Smart UHD TV UA65MU7000KXZN

Price- 320k

Contact-08067503959 whatsapp

Location- Idimu Lagos
Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thorby(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
Thorby:
New 32' TCL Android FHD smart TV
- Bluetooth, Chrome cast built in, Netflix etc

Price- 85k

Location- Idimu Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thorby(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
Thorby:
Infinix S5 pro 6/128- 75k

Infinix Smart HD 2021 2/32g- 37k

Location- Idimu Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adeinfinit(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Foxie:
Please make it 7k, but call me.

Hello, if the tyres are still available, my offer of 5k is still up. I can pick up two as soon as possible.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sunday Clearance!!

***C-Way (table top) dispenser. Slightly discoloured, but works perfectly - 15k

***Genuine leather, beautiful chairs. Can be stacked together - 15k each

***3-drawer Steel file cabinet. Very strong, slides effortlessly. Buy and use. Bonus: hard back files to be given to the lucky buyer - 18k

***HDF solid wood, TV console. No fault, just buy and use - 18k

***Swivel Office/reading chair, adjustable, working fine.
Bonus, adjustable matching table
(table has the Formica chipped off, and this can be re-covered).
Price 15k last

***1hp original National AC. Chills so well 28k

***Original England large and oval ceramic wash hand basin - 18k

***Garden Hammock
A bed for relaxing in the garden
Suspended by cords at both ends
Condition: not used, but fabric has slightly discolouration which can be easily washed off
Up to 30 pieces Available
Price 5K each.

Huge mirror for living room, etc. 7ft x 3 ft. Beautiful accent 40k

WhatsApp Only 08133056804

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
TV stand. HDF wood, nice design, selling cheap 18k

Chair and table...chair picture
Both going for 15k last

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gnaira(m): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
MrReeseG:

But then most of those glasses aren't tempered enough to withstand extreme heat.
I just went to the room to take something and as I returned glass just burst everywhere

Please, can you let the house know the brands you used that got shattered.

I have used the glass top burner before and never had such experience nor heard of such till now.

Permit me to believe the makers/brands might be questionable.
I may be wrong though

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Zeenahb(f): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
Very neat thrift boyfriend jean Available for immediate pickup or delivery ..

Price : 2500

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MJ01: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hello FAMILYLANDERS

Please I'm in need of the following at giveaway prices

Mattress ...6ft X 4.5ft X 12in or 6ft X 4.5ft X 10in

Gas cylinder........12.5kg

CENTER RUG

CEILING FANS* 3 or 4

RECHARGEABLE STANDING FAN

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mikkycoins(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
mikkycoins:
Give away on this running Bluetooth earphones
Very good for your exercises and daily activities
Very long lasting battery life and good sound quality

Just 5000 naira only non negotiable
You won't believe the sound output and quality of this stuff
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by obisite: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Missambitious:

The main reason why you should opt for Glass top over stainless top cooker is that, while stainless top cooker rust and get stain easily. Glass top on the other hand does not get rust and if stained, you can easily clean the glass surface with water. Reason why glass top is more expensive than stainless.

Note that the burner is of two types (Also applicable to glass top). One is removable while the other is fixed. Always buy the one with removable burner. Because the fixed burner get rust easily and decay....the removable burner can be remove and clean/watch.

Hope this is helpful to someone

Not all stainless rust, I've been using century's for many years now, still intact including burner.. No rust..

Maybe recent productions are of lesser quality!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by anonimos4real: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
MJ01:
Hello FAMILYLANDERS

Please I'm in need of the following at giveaway prices

Mattress ...6ft X 4.5ft X 12in or 6ft X 4.5ft X 10in

Gas cylinder........12.5kg

CENTER RUG

CEILING FANS* 3 or 4

RECHARGEABLE STANDING FAN

Price?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by anonimos4real: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qtsnow(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
MyphoneandI:

Baba mi I'm loyal sir. Happy Sunday boss.

Boss I dey alright, do giveaway for you boys
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by raydatluvs(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Uniquewise:
TV stand. HDF wood, nice design, selling cheap 18k

Chair and table...chair picture
Both going for 15k last
10k for the TV stand and we'll talk
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=Thorby post=103597236][/quote]
65k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shuttuope(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Original Brand new sealed 60,000 MAH ROMOSS POWERBANK
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by monakii: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Cheap and Urgent sale: Green Daewoo Leganza '2000. vehicle runs greatly but would need few body touches and front-bumper replacement. Location: Gberigbe, Ikorodu, Lagos. price: 350k. 08055503538

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by azpekuliar: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
sharaff6:
I appreciate you guys for getting DStv Promo From me. From Berger to ijaye, Alakuko ,Yaba thanks.. Nairaland you can do more by getting it for Ileya also remember Big brother will soon start get your Now from Sharrysat Technologies

How much?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by larrypourl(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
MrReeseG:

Had a similar experience some months back. I was right in the kitchen when it shattered.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
adeinfinit:

Hello, if the tyres are still available, my offer of 5k is still up. I can pick up two as soon as possible.
Good day, they're still available. Please call me.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by selfmadeOLX(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
selfmadeOLX:
Basically Brand New CWAY dispenser with fridge compartment.
This unit is coming with a CWAY filled water can
It’s been basically taking up space since I bought a refrigerator.

This unit sells for 75k and higher in stores
My Price is 65k

Lagos

Available!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sharaff6(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
azpekuliar:

How much?
DStv with Dish + Decoder 9900 installation fee 5k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qtsnow(m): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
Brand New Sumec Firman Eco8990 Copper Coil, Petrol Generator.

290k Best Price, you can check price.

Location- Ogba, Ikeja.

Contact- 08055611684
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qtsnow(m): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Relocation Sale,

Wardrobe for sale for 40k

The door have been detached for easy carriage.

Location - Magboro

Contact - 0805 5611684

(1) (2) (3) ... (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) ... (6266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: yehmy(m), elougo(m), suco01(m), moremuch1(m), Lamzee(m), lilachiever(m), UmarhChingy(m), motta(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.