Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6423116 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) ... (6256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
shizzy7:
The whole chair set is 160k, I meant the long one only i.e exclude the single chair.

Sorry, they all go together.
Come on WhatsApp, I'll find your preference for you.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sanchez01:

I didn't want to comment on that particular very issue because I don't have the strength but sellers on this thread should cultivate the habit of revealing handles of potential buyers who put them through so much stress and end up blocking them for no just cause. It seems absurd but the idea of buying and selling/inspection/meeting up in strategic locations is food for shades of horrible people including kidnappers and common criminals. And then there are common window shoppers who engage sellers repeatedly only to waste their time.

People who genuinely want to patronise you won't block you or go mum for no reason. I have bought a couple of things on here and I have declined going ahead with some deals because I just wasn't comfortable either seeing other pictures of the item or distance. However, I communicated to these sellers why I am backing out and that's it.

As much as there is a need to protect buyers owing to recent sharp practices by some sellers, there is also a need to protect buyers by putting up either sobriquets of these so-called buyers whose intention might not actually be to buy in the first place. I had a first hand of this experience on Jiji and I made sure to have his account blocked by reporting the seller for standing me up.

Reporting someone who claims to be a buyer but act terribly either by blocking you or disappearing for no reason will force them to give their own account and warn other sellers who are diligent enough to run a search on phone numbers before dealing with them.

I think this thread is overripe for In-House Reviews and Ratings of Shopping experience between buyers and sellers.

With Reviews and Ratings, we can help sanitize this place and weed off the scammers and potential scammers, either from sellers end or buyers.
This is what obtains in reputable online sales platforms.
Let's keep this place safe and thriving for the betterment of all.

My One Naira.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ElimosCEO: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
Uniquewise:

Sorry, they all go together.
Come on WhatsApp, I'll find your preference for you.
In need of One too
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sanchez01:

I didn't want to comment on that particular very issue because I don't have the strength but sellers on this thread should cultivate the habit of revealing handles of potential buyers who put them through so much stress and end up blocking them for no just cause. It seems absurd but the idea of buying and selling/inspection/meeting up in strategic locations is food for shades of horrible people including kidnappers and common criminals. And then there are common window shoppers who engage sellers repeatedly only to waste their time.

People who genuinely want to patronise you won't block you or go mum for no reason. I have bought a couple of things on here and I have declined going ahead with some deals because I just wasn't comfortable either seeing other pictures of the item or distance. However, I communicated to these sellers why I am backing out and that's it.

As much as there is a need to protect buyers owing to recent sharp practices by some sellers, there is also a need to protect buyers by putting up either sobriquets of these so-called buyers whose intention might not actually be to buy in the first place. I had a first hand of this experience on Jiji and I made sure to have his account blocked by reporting the seller for standing me up.

Reporting someone who claims to be a buyer but act terribly either by blocking you or disappearing for no reason will force them to give their own account and warn other sellers who are diligent enough to run a search on phone numbers before dealing with them.

Finally, someone with a balanced perspective!

It is not out of place for a buyer to get disinterested in a deal for sincere reasons. It doesn't make him wicked or appear to have ulterior motives. The seller just deserves to get a decent communication when that happens, at least, for the efforts he put in.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
ElimosCEO:
In need of One too

Come on Whatsapp, let me find your "size" for you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
odimbannamdi:

Finally, someone with a balanced perspective!

It is not out of place for a buyer to get disinterested in a deal for sincere reasons. It doesn't make him wicked or appear to have ulterior motives. The seller just deserves to get a decent communication when that happens, at least, for the efforts he put in.

The emboldened is everything. I recall when I engaged someone on this thread to buy a laptop late last year. I loved the laptop immediately after the seller did a 20 seconds video on WhatsApp. I wasn't even in Lagos at the time and I pleaded with him to reserve it as I will be in Lagos on Friday and we can close the deal on Saturday. The dude respectfully told me he can't and I am the second person asking him to reserve the laptop. He claimed the first person asked him to reserve it for one week and after one week, he reminded the fellow only for the fellow to ghost before blocking him. grin He said he couldn't advertise around the time the potential buyer asked him to reserve it only for the deal to turn sour. I was forced to send someone to meet him up the following day to conclude the deal.

Sellers are humans. We must all remember that.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
43” JVC led tiny frame tv
Reason for sell, electricity spark burnt the tv power surge

Electrician said it’ll cost 12k to change the power and I already ordered for a 50” TV which will be delivered today

Bought 80k
Selling for 50k

Location ogba

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CypressHill2020: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Turn your regular TV into a Smart TV with these recently used Beelink and TX3 Mini Android set top boxes now up for sale to stream your local and international TV content.

Buy both for 15k or you buy one each for 8k.

Please not the prices are fixed.

Location is Gbagada, Lagos.
Call/WhatsApp 0.7.0.5.8.3.1.8.6.5.0

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GRACEGLORY: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
Unused (brand new) Ash grey area rug.

Manufactured in Turkey.

Size: 4X6”

Price: 20k

Contact
Call: 0803 054 6462

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sofdoc1: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
Foxie:
4 Foreign used continental tyres 205/55/R16 - 7k each
Pennzoil full Synthetic motor oil 5w-20 5quartz - 16k
Bathroom shower curtains - 1k each

Location- Mainland, Lagos

Picture of tyres, last price and location
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aboyaji(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
YeyeBoyfriend:
43” JVC led tiny frame tv
Reason for sell, electricity spark burnt the tv power surge

Electrician said it’ll cost 12k to change the power and I already ordered for a 50” TV which will be delivered today

Bought 80k
Selling for 50k

Location college road ogba

Na so you get money reach?

Oya cut soap for guys.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by easy4beno(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Still available..

easy4beno:
Brand New HP Laptop - HP 255 G7 - 15.6" @ GiveAway Price

Condition: Brand new, sealed!

Windows 10 Home64
AMD Ath 3020E Processor
4 GB DDR4 Memory
128GB SSD
802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, Gigabit Ethernet
Webcam
3C Battery

Price: N160,000 but slightly negotiable

Kindly call or Whatsapp 08077118655

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wasville: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
High quality Italian shoe at a give away price:
DETAILS:
1. Bought 25k last year
2. Worn 2 times. Too tight for me now.
3. It is as good as new.
4. Size 41
5. 15k

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gpercuxionz(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Brand new silver crest blender 3200watts, this a New model. It blends beans, tiger nut, coconuts etc to the smoothest blends.
Price 25k
Location ikorodu Lagos
Reach me on 07063.884158

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by micki1: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
micki1:
USA used Lenovo ThinkPad X250

Core i5-5300 @ 2.3GHz
256GB/500GB SSD
8GB RAM DDR3L
12.5" HD Display
Backlit Keyboard
Bluetooth
WiFi
Webcam
Fingerprint
Windows 10 Pro

Price -> 140k for 256B & 150k for 500GB

Location is Ikeja, Lagos
Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by micki1: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
micki1:
Dell Laptop Powerbank Type-C - 35k

Brand new original Dell Power Companion powerbank in unopened box. 12000mAh USB-c powerbank to charge multiple devices simultaneously.
Call/WhatsApp 08154918454

Price -> 35k
Location is Ikeja, Lagos

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2021

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
thats one of the reason I don't want to put up the person's no so my houseclearance pple no go bombard am with assorted curses and insults.
You're indulging a suspected criminal sir by not putting his number or moniker here so he can at least tell us his side of the story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Iyajelili:

You're indulging a suspected criminal sir by not putting his number or moniker here so he can at least tell us his side of the story.
sincerely I don't know his moniker because he never mentioned it, all I have is his phone no.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
sincerely I don't know his moniker because he never mentioned it, all I have is his phone no.
Then post it now.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ty207: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
WE Buy Faulty,old,scrap & Condemned Vehicles(car,bus,truck) Lagos & Ogun State by Ty207: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2016
We buy faulty,park for long,old,scrap,condemned car,bus,truck etc...
Call us if you have one for sale
Lagos & Ogun State Only
Call/text: 08036432383
Whatsapp: 08036432383
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
thats one of the reason I don't want to put up the person's no so my houseclearance pple no go bombard am with assorted curses and insults.

4k cash make I go pick those speakers tomorrow
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
Xmen149:

4k cash make I go pick those speakers tomorrow
make it 5k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
CypressHill2020:
Turn your regular TV into a Smart TV with these recently used Beelink and TX3 Mini Android set top boxes now up for sale to stream your local and international TV content.

I just picked up this. Thanks for the extra items added

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CypressHill2020: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
SOLD
CypressHill2020:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
make it 5k

4k baba,as e dey hot�
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
sofdoc1:

Picture of tyres, last price and location
Kindly call for further inquiries and negotiations. Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
darmilolah:

10k for the oil
Kindly call me.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CornOak(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lalaponcus(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
lalaponcus:
Student Mattress for sale. 10k
At Ketu
Call me 07068571731
Still available

(1) (2) (3) ... (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) ... (6256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FutureFocus, Olumighty123(m), sincerlyyo(m), Agentsalt and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.