Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6421514 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2621) (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) ... (6256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2021
Uniquewise:
Just to set the records straight, these are prices given me by the owners, I don't fix prices for them. Some of them are adamant about the prices they want for their stuff. Most times, I omit these ones from the ads. There are many items I don't even bother to advertise due to the fact I feel their prices are not Clearance Friendly, that is my prerogative.

That said, please let's be civil while calling people out; if you feel the prices are not good, make your point and move on. Don't make it a point to talk down on vendors please.

Thank you for your understanding!
Madam.
This is clearance thread, your prices no dey friendly at all.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by majorbravo: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2021
Toma2:

Madam.
This is clearance thread, your prices no dey friendly at all.
Make an offer. If she refuses, then move on.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aboyaji(m): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2021
hairbyuj:
L shape chair for sale at Ibeju Lekki immediately after Lakowe

Asking price
your contact for a chat.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iamthediviner: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2021
500GB PS4 SLIM
Comes with an original follow come controllers + 5 GAME CDs:

God of War <OR> GTA 5
Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain
FIFA 2018
FIFA 2015
+ A FREE CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 3
****PRICE: N155k

****CALL/WHATSAPP: O91595O4246

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aboyaji(m): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2021
Uniquewise:
1. Stainless steel pots set of 3; non stick fry pan, a set of larger cooking utensils, a set of high quality cutlery and 4-in-1 set of liquid sieve
Price 18k
2. Original Binatone 2-in-1 blender 38k

Location Gbagada

WhatsApp 08133056804

Uniquewise, I'm not trying to spoil your market. But most of the items you sell come with outrageous and unrealistic prices. Most, and not all, I said.

That binatone blender price is waaaaaay outrageous. I am a binatone staff in Abuja. We sold that particular model 403 in ShopRite for #19,999 at promo price while the main price is 23,000.

It's sold in the open market for far less. But you're selling this one here for 38k. Why na!?

Let's be realistic and have mercy on eachother here.... Edakun.

I like the kitchen utensils though.

Modified I had to go dig up my pictures where we had a black Friday promo on some stuffs in December. Here's the picture I forgot to put up too:

And we formerly in November 2020 had where it was reduced to 11,999.00 which is approximately 12,000.

47 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2021
majorbravo:

When the price of a used item is equal to a new one on a clearance thread

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mikkycoins(m): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
Affordable and quality Bluetooth headsets
Long lasting battery life
Great bass sound

Just 5000 naira only

Akwa Anambra state

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
aboyaji:

Uniquewise, I'm not trying to spoil your market. But most of the items you sell come with outrageous and unrealistic prices. Most, and not all, I said.

That binatone blender price is waaaaaay outrageous. I am a binatone staff in Abuja. We sold that particular model 403 in ShopRite for #19,999 at promo price while the main price is 23,000.

It's sold in the open market for far less. But you're selling this one here for 38k. Why na!?

Let's be realistic and have mercy on eachother here.... Edakun.

I like the kitchen utensils though.
Is the promo still on?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
majorbravo:

Everytime you say price or move on to potential buyers but I'm yet to see you advise sellers to be reasonable with their prices. This is a clearance thread and prices are suppose to be reasonable

20 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kmaster007: 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Why are you selling it self
Princeautomobil:
iPhone 7plus 256gb London used ….price 90k Slightly negotiable….call or WhatsApp 08030744465….location festac lagos…
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kmaster007: 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
I tell you...
Iyajelili:

You're wicked! You post on every page which makes no sense. If your offer is good you wouldn't have to disturb us everytime

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bestmutiu2019(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
bukitt:
BRANDED 6FT BY 6FT BED 75K
WARDROBE 75K
RECHARGEABLE FAN 20K
GAS 6KG 8K

AL
0 NINE 06 610 0469
can you waybill to ondo state
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sanchez01:

The cost of that brand new 20 litres Hisense is just slightly above 20k. And I'm wondering why a used one will sell for almost the same amount as a brand new one. Mind you, the difference is less than 5k. There is a digital version, an upgrade to the one you listed that sells for 30k; brand new.

This is me wondering why a used item is the same price or almost the same price as a new one ON A CLEARANCE SALES THREAD.
He's a middleman. I'm sure the owner must have told him to sell for 15k, but he has to make his profit, not taking into cognisance that by selfishly adding his 5k it makes the price of the item exactly the same or almost the same price as a brand new one.

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aboyaji(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Iyajelili:

Is the promo still on?

No. Done!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by azpekuliar: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
pafo:

The thread is gonna die soon from these inflated costs. I haven't seen a good clearance deal for like three days now which is very rare on this thread before.

The thread has been infiltrated by middlemen who are marking up the cost of these household items. Also a lot of them have no hold on the actual sellers. If you want to be a middleman then please know what you are doing and stop sending buyers out on a wild goose chase! You would set out to look at an item, you get there and the actual owner starts to ghost you because he has sold the item and the middleman who posted the item and sent you there is not aware that the said item has even been sold!

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aboyaji(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Foxie:
He's a middleman. I'm sure the owner must have told him to sell for 15k, but he has to make his profit, not taking into cognisance that by selfishly adding his 5k it makes the price of the item exactly the same or almost the same price as a brand new one.

shocked
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
081087n:

When you get to idumota locate the place they sell watches you'll see millions of them there even with competitive price, that's what some people do here, they'll go and buy there then come heree and tag the product clearance...

And the person who doesn't know will be like it's cheap oo, oga I need More...
Most of them here will be using defense mechanism before you attack them, they will ask you to look away if the price is not good for you...
After seeing they couldn't sell it they come and say sold out of shame cheesy grin

Millions ke? Don't you mean hundreds?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by majorbravo: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
Iyajelili:

Everytime you say price or move on to potential buyers but I'm yet to see you advise sellers to be reasonable with their prices. This is a clearance thread and prices are suppose to be reasonable
I believe sellers with reasonable prices would sell faster than those with unreasonable prices. The dynamics of market economics will even it all out. My problem is with the recent trend of people with no intention of buying, pricing items just to sound smart not essentially cos they need the item. As a buyer: If you really need to buy an item, by all means complain about the items that are unreasonably priced with evidence of why you think so. If they don't reconsider, then look elsewhere. The seller would get exhausted when they see they aren't attracting buyers.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
Shuttuope:
Still available for sale
used about three times
Size 45.
Too tight for me

Would have easily picked this up if it was in size 42/43
Who send you go get big leg? Ehn! Answer me
45 still no size you

Bigfoot!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
The greed and middlemen hustle of sellers here have eventually filled the gap that should have existed between the price of true clearance sale item and that of the open market.

Moderators need to actually step in and either setup a committee of concerned NLers from here who can objectively determine the clearance sales price of items (based on certain factors) and weed out sellers who sell above this price OR, and even better still, take off the "clearance" in the title of this thread as it has lived out its usefulness already.

The coming days will decide. In meantime, let us just manage and co-exist... smiley

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
majorbravo:

I believe sellers with reasonable prices would sell faster than those with unreasonable prices. The dynamics of market economics will even it all out. My problem is with the recent trend of people with no intention of buying, pricing items just to sound smart not essentially cos they need the item. As a buyer: If you really need to buy an item, by all means complain about the items that are unreasonably priced with evidence of why you think so. If they don't reconsider, then look elsewhere. The seller would get exhausted when they see they aren't attracting buyers.
Let them advertise elsewhere, no one will tackle them
This is clearance thread

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by majorbravo: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
RoyalRoy:
Good day to all our family-landers!!!

Are you relocating? Are you tired of your old furniture or other household items?

Are you willing to let go for a token?

Come in here, let the world know what you have to dispose, location and price.

****Note of Warning ****

1. Any business done in bere is at the risk of both parties.

2. Nairaland or the Family Section moderator is not liable for any bad deal you get from here.

3. Ensure you make diligent enquiries and verify all transactions properly before engaging anyone in any dealing here.

4. All pictures of product should be posted here and should never be sent to buyers privately (except if requested for individually) if not shared here, your posts will be deleted immediately.

5. Do not, I repeat DO NOT PAY ANYONE FOR A PRODUCT YOU HAVEN'T SEEN or INSPECTED PHYSICALLY!!

Together we can be of true service to ourselves.

Enjoy!!

I'll just quote this here to remind us of the purpose of this thread.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by majorbravo: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
RoyalRoy:
Do not advertise anything that doesn't pertain to house hold items Pls.

No idle talks, No Ponzi scheme adverts or anything unrelated to the well being of the household.

Your post will be removed and you will be banned.

Please be warned.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Meister(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kacism:
Pls I need a price friendly used phone with 4g ram or 6g ram with 128g rom. I don't need iPhone pls.

U can reach me on 09057296694

Foreign used Nokia 8.1 6/128, 65k only

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
4.5 by 6 feet mattress and coffee brown bed frame
Used by my brother for just service(NYSC)
75k for both
Pick up location ajao estate
WhatsApp number in signature

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jendor123: 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
Uniquewise:
1. LG double door inverter refrigerator, just used for 3 months only 195k

2. Hisense Microwave oven 20k last

3. Tower air fryer halogen cooker 17L Price 35k (new)

Location Gbagada

WhatsApp Only 08133056804

100k for the refrigerator

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by raydatluvs(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
majorbravo:

I understand your point but I think the issue is these people spamming the thread with annoying prices are not allowing for people who really have clearance deals to sell off because most buyers take quick glance of the prices and some never return. I saw the unique person quote 35k for a 4 by 6 bed frame when I recently made a new 4.5 by 6 for 30k

The focus of this thread is very clear and sellers should understand it and stick with it. They can Make their own threads and sell whatever price there

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by raydatluvs(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
Onyeka90210:
4.5 by 6 feet mattress and coffee brown bed frame
Used by my brother for just service(NYSC)
75k for both
Pick up location ajao estate
WhatsApp number in signature
this is what people are saying, I recently got a 4.5 by 6 bed frame and new mouka foam for 30k each

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by majorbravo: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
raydatluvs:
I understand your point but I think the issue is these people spamming the thread with annoying prices are not allowing for people who really have clearance deals to sell off because most buyers take quick glance of the prices and some never return. I saw the unique person quote 35k for a 4 by 6 bed frame when I recently made a new 4.5 by 6 for 30k

The focus of this thread is very clear and sellers should understand it and stick with it. They can Make their own threads and sell whatever price there
Sellers with clearance items are not posting cos they fear they will get bullied. I have bought a brand new 4.5 x 6 bedframe for 45k, and a 6x6 for 85k. I have a friend who had his 6x6 made for 110k and this is just the frame (not including the mattress). It all depends on the design and materials. Matress price is also determined by its height/thickness apart from it being 4.5x6 or 6x6.

If you have posted items here before you should not be surprised to see the way some people would ask you to sell that bed frame you made for 9k. I sincerely expect sellers to be reasonable in their posting but I'm getting frustrated that I don't even see household items I need on this thread talkless of at clearance rates.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Uniquewise:
Just to set the records straight, these are prices given me by the owners, I don't fix prices for them. Some of them are adamant about the prices they want for their stuff. Most times, I omit these ones from the ads. There are many items I don't even bother to advertise due to the fact I feel their prices are not Clearance Friendly, that is my prerogative.

That said, please let's be civil while calling people out; if you feel the prices are not good, make your point and move on. Don't make it a point to talk down on vendors please.

Thank you for your understanding!
Let me pretend to believe you for a minute. However, there should be a simple trick to how price tags are slapped on used items. Current cost, condition of the item, financial state of the person selling (which partly forms the purpose for selling) and WHERE the seller listed the item to be sold. As a middleman, you should also do market research on the items; cost of a brand new one and an unwritten rule cost of a used one.

Clearance sales, on average have 30% - 50% OFF on items listed as clearance sales. Now if the difference in cost between a brand new item and a used one listed as clearance sales is just N3,000 - N4,000, then that does not qualify as an item on clearance let alone one sold as used since it is almost the price of a new one.

If you feel offended that people mark your listed items as outrageous, price-wise, then there is a need for introspection. I can't tell you how to do your business but just because an original seller wants an item sold for a particular amount does not mean you have to take it when your outlook and how you're perceived is on the line.

PS: As a way to combat middleman and their insatiable greed, people who mean well for this thread must, as a matter of fact, call them out. It makes no sense to term here as clearance when used items are more expensive than brand new ones. I do not intend to shvt on your hustle but if I see anything that does not go down well with me, I will call it out.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Cutezt(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
[quote author=hairbyuj post=104135567][/quote]

Your number doesn't seem to be on whatsapp cos I messaged you since last night

(1) (2) (3) ... (2621) (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) ... (6256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Osmondinho(m), Mokia212, Jefferyzz(m), Machiny, TheLoanGuy, KunlexyInc1(m), Baker77, pope191, Geesanni and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.