Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6407374 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) ... (6247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alvin007: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
Habayomie:

Pls show us the country of origin.
Hope no be Vietnam or Bangladesh.
Neither of the two…it’s the United States.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by agbonda(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
Oluwacolded:
All the item you can see in this picture are for sale

Put Price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Habayomie(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Alvin007:

You're doing well... though not my size,I like quality footwear's.
Happy sales.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
yehmy:
I don't know who is misinformed between you and me, just because you are able to place words to construct all of this does not really mean you are speaking sense or ruling out the fact that says he will get a refund.

Now since i can see that the issue you are having here is basically reasoning beyond a simple sentence to really understand what i meant by the word refund then i will help you to break it down like a primary school student with example so you can understand better.

What happen in the case of my friend was he paid someone for redeployment, the guy didn't do anything and when my friend keep asking for update the guy blocked him, after this was reported the guy account was blocked pending the time he will be able to come to agreement that what he was paid for was not successful. He had to call my guy and told him he will be paying him back in bit and he had to sign undertaking. Now did my friend get a refund in this case? YES

Next time before you start acting all smart make sure your brain is corresponding with your fingers when typing on your keyboard. Peace
Insulted like some teenager without making a sense only to tell lies? You asked someone to go to the bank and make a report, guaranteeing that the money will be refunded:

yehmy:
When i saw that whatsapp me i just laugh but next time know who u are dealing with. But you can still get your money though. Visit your bank and report that you did transaction with him and he didn't deliver, his account will be blocked for fraud and his bvn go hear am. Unless you want to dash him

And even when someone tried to explain that messaging the recipient's bank does not work, you insisted still and claimed it is doable with this:

yehmy:
Days of Twitter u don't even need police report just copy cbn but since they request for police report get one or if you have an insider in the bank it will come easy nd dt person will come begging, one of my guy wey dem scam for nysc redeploy parol... Come see as the thief dey use d money beg am back

And when I took you up on it, you cited an epistle, claiming your "friend" successfully pulled it off because the bank turned judge, judge and escrow exclusively for him until the person who supposedly defrauded him agreed to pay back. Your story, to me, is bullsh!t because it is very easy to cook up stories in defence like this.

On average, about 30 Nairalanders get defrauded on a weekly basis. A trip to the fraud thread reveals this and not one, since the creation of the thread in 2016 have been able to get either their bank or the recipient's to do a refund but you have a friend. However, I think you left out the part where this your phantom friend possibly knows the person offline or through someone.

I understand the need to resort to insulting but it is all a ruse. Beyond the watery explanation and cheap tactics of putting up a disjointed rejoinder laced with 80% of insult, I just hope you won't be stup!d enough to think or convince someone that they can get their money back just by writing to a bank's support.

In some cases, it is better to swallow the L in peace and move on rather than let out a rebuttal from 4G fingers when the brain is actually on EDGE. Enjoy the rest of the night.

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Oluwacolded: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
JEmma1:

I'm interested in the table and chairs, are they available?
everything you can see in the pictures are for sale.

The chairs and table can go for 30k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by JEmma1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
Oluwacolded:
everything you can see in the pictures are for sale.

The chairs and table can go for 30k

Can we chat on Whatsapp?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
affordablefads:
LOW- PRICED GAS BURNER COOKER
[img]https:///65535/51365113091_58889a6942_b.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/51365118296_4e7a494b50_b.jpg[/img]

[img]hhttps:///65535/51365121326_6667fb2088_b.jpg[/img]

#DESCRIPTION
[FEATURES]
+ Cast iron support
+ Stainless steel panel
+ Easy gas cylinder connector
+ Foreign used 1st grade gas Cookers
+ Electric Ignition lighter battery powered
+ Varied designs & sizes from 2-4 burners types
+ Firm frames for stable sitting of Kettles and Pots
+ Stainless/Glass Top designs with & without built-in oven

#BARGAIN
[PRICE]
N17K

[NEGOTIABLE]
Yes

[PAYMENT]
Payment on delivery service is available to buyers within LAGOS metropolis ONLY*

[DELIVERY]
Delivery within 24hrs for orders within Lagos.

[LOCATION]
Lagos

#ENQUIRIES
EM: affordablefads.ng@gmail.com
PH: Can't post phone number here. Get phone number via email above.
This is a good deal. However, I don't understand the idea of having to first write a cover letter before getting a number to deal in real-time. Not having to post a number is a red flag. Not implying you are not genuine but don't complicate the communication process for people. Let people do their due diligence with your phone number. Besides that, it will be cumbersome for you yourself and could kill off interest easily. Please drop a number, I need to get one.

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jgapson: 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
Oluwacolded:
All the item you can see in this picture are for sale

Please your mobile number.
I need home theater, Generator and Fridge
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jgapson: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
Oluwacolded:
For sale

Please your number
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ezugegere(m): 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
affordablefads:
LOW- PRICED GAS BURNER COOKER
[img]https:///65535/51365113091_58889a6942_b.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/51365118296_4e7a494b50_b.jpg[/img]

[img]hhttps:///65535/51365121326_6667fb2088_b.jpg[/img]

#DESCRIPTION
[FEATURES]
+ Cast iron support
+ Stainless steel panel
+ Easy gas cylinder connector
+ Foreign used 1st grade gas Cookers
+ Electric Ignition lighter battery powered
+ Varied designs & sizes from 2-4 burners types
+ Firm frames for stable sitting of Kettles and Pots
+ Stainless/Glass Top designs with & without built-in oven

#BARGAIN
[PRICE]
N17K

[NEGOTIABLE]
Yes

[PAYMENT]
Payment on delivery service is available to buyers within LAGOS metropolis ONLY*

[DELIVERY]
Delivery within 24hrs for orders within Lagos.

[LOCATION]
Lagos

#ENQUIRIES
EM: affordablefads.ng@gmail.com
PH: Can't post phone number here. Get phone number via email above.

Will it fly for 12k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
Sanchez01:

Insulted like some teenager without making a sense only to tell lies? You asked someone to go to the bank and make a report, guaranteeing that the money will be refunded:

And even when someone tried to explain that messaging the recipient's bank does not work, you insisted still and claimed it is doable with this:

And when I took you up on it, you cited an epistle, claiming your "friend" successfully pulled it off because the bank turned judge, judge and escrow exclusively for him until the person who supposedly defrauded him agreed to pay back. Your story, to me, is bullsh!t because it is very easy to cook up stories in defence like this.

On average, about 30 Nairalanders get defrauded on a weekly basis. A trip to the fraud thread reveals this and not one, since the creation of the thread in 2016 have been able to get either their bank or the recipient's to do a refund but you have a friend. However, I think you left out the part where this your phantom friend possibly knows the person offline or through someone.

I understand the need to resort to insulting but it is all a ruse. Beyond the watery explanation and cheap tactics of putting up a disjointed rejoinder laced with 80% of insult, I just hope you won't be stup!d enough to think or convince someone that they can get their money back just by writing to a bank's support.

In some cases, it is better to swallow the L in peace and move on rather than let out a rebuttal from 4G fingers when the brain is actually on EDGE. Enjoy the rest of the night.
Very unfortunate you have a problem but i wont want to go back to what i have dropped on here that is going all out with you in this game, if you don't know you can check i can do this with you all years on this same nairaland and we can even go further offline if worse come to worse but i don't think i need to go that path with you.

So sad you said this "Insulted like some teenager without making a sense only to tell lies? You asked someone to go to the bank and make a report, guaranteeing that the money will be refunded"

When clearly i stated the process here "When i saw that whatsapp me i just laugh but next time know who u are dealing with. But you can still get your money though. Visit your bank and report that you did transaction with him and he didn't deliver, his account will be blocked for fraud and his bvn go hear am. Unless you want to dash him" where did i said the money will be refunded in what you quote

The part i said the money will be refunded which your myopic brain could not comprehend is what i meant that once the account is blocked and he already knew the reason it was blocked he will be forced to do a refund and settle him but i don't expect you to get that.

By the way seems you like writing long epistle abeg i no get time to dey type this days if you are in lagos why not drop your address let's talk this trash man to man then i can explain we can argue and bring fact to agree like Men. Days of doing keyboard Warrior is over from this side. Love and light
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Skyfornia(m): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
sharaff6:
make I do 5k for the rung ?

sholikay:
6k for the two( centre rug and foot mat)

7k last..first come first serve
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by xavierx: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alvin007: 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
xavierx:

How much do you want to sell?

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
fairy88:
Unisex T-Shirt
Good quality
As seen
Big
Thick
Price: 6k
Buying more than 2peices ...5,800

Call or chat
Location Lakowe Ajah Lagos

U dey sell kaw toys?
Pre-Order

U dey sell kaw toy?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by daddytime(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
Okay
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Femiblacky(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
Guys, the full story comes up tomorrow

You all will get the full gist including WhatsApp chats, bank details and name

It's looking 97% scam already... fingers crossed till tomorrow
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dearygally: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
For all the reduce price because of transport people
Lg Refrigerator now 65k
Hisense Chest Freezer now 75k
I believe this is fair enough...
Abule egba
Delivery can also be arranged at buyer's expense.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by toast224: 12:53am On Aug 09, 2021
Brand New Open box Original Leather Adidas G27707 sneakers for clearance sale
Size: US 13, UK 12 1/2
Asking price: 45k
Color: black.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4lorunsho(m): 3:00am On Aug 09, 2021
Bobbyunitedfc:

Yes but not specifically for the purpose of the transaction...

Let's say I wanted to buy a phone instead I just put his name there in my narration.. Can u help?

Which bank, if its GTB . I can try

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4lorunsho(m): 3:05am On Aug 09, 2021
Foxie:
4 Foreign used continental tyres 205/55/R16 - 7k each
Pennzoil full Synthetic motor oil 5w-20 5quartz - 13k
Bathroom shower curtains - 1k each
Kings Pure vegetable oil 10litres - 8k

Pure oil 6k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by veekid(m): 5:52am On Aug 09, 2021
Alvin007:
Original Nike ‘Stranger things/Hawkins’ Cortez Sneakers.
I repeat…it’s ‘Original’ ….and ‘brand new’
Shoot me a reasonable/realistic offer.
Size 44.
put your price man and number
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alvin007: 6:15am On Aug 09, 2021
veekid:
put your price man and number
0.7.0.6.3.7.8.9.9.7.2. (35k)
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by eanestca(m): 6:16am On Aug 09, 2021
Alvin007:

Am interested and it's my size, 10k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 6:18am On Aug 09, 2021
4lorunsho:

Pure oil 6k
No, thanks.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 6:19am On Aug 09, 2021
Foxie:

Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 6:19am On Aug 09, 2021
Foxie:

Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alvin007: 6:21am On Aug 09, 2021
eanestca:

Am interested and it's my size, 10k
Add 25k and it would be yours. It’s brand new..not used.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) ... (6247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Betnomore, mahkanjuh, Iyenogie30, Tmex(m), sylve11, surestguy(m), sbenjy(m), TheLoanGuy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.