Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6428983 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) ... (6259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by daddytime(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Excel70:
Who is that guy that want to sell his safety boot?. I need his monicker.

You just made me remember I had these boots tucked away around the house for a while now.

They are a size 45 brand new.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Youngsage: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Appearanceconce:
We have quality cotton shirts available for sale. They are made 100% cotton material, perfectly finished, with attention paid to every details.

Price:#4000.

Size: M,L, XL.

Kindly support this small business.

Anticipating your patronage.

We can deliver to anywhere in Nigeria ( Note you are paying for delivery fee)

Call/What'sapp 0.7.0.1.4.3.6.2.9.5.6
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jokesnice(m): 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Omo same thing happened to me during this last sallah holiday. I was just getting alert like mad and I quickly transfered my balance to my other account but they took 105k from my UBA account las las. Till now, nothing nothing although I filled charge back form.. Don't know what is happening to banks these days oo. I was with my Atm still they used my card to do web purchase.

MrReeseG:

This happened to my sister
Like 300k+... Any help on recovery?
Her atm and phones are with her but money just disappear.

Na through statement of account she notice self
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MJ01: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
DenreleDave:
Shout out to wese90... I bin Don know u tey tey..

Abeg no see this as competition coz I no fit..

Guys, I can act as escrow too. I know you all av known wese90 for his trustworthiness but I can assure you that there are guys like him too....... Though we are limited but trust MI...

I can act as escrow in respect to any business deal.........

Haqq haqq haqq

If you're not telling a joke,then you must be the joke

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alvin007: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Alvin007:
Original Nike ‘Stranger things/Hawkins’ Cortez Sneakers.
I repeat…it’s ‘Original’ ….and ‘brand new’
Price is 35k
Size 44.
Still available.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Proxyly(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MJ01: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
frowland:

His account is blocked. If he steps anywhere near any branch he will be arrested. Please send me you phone number so I can contact you and you begin the process of receiving back your money.
The account is fraudulent, no bvn, no address. Only picture and phone number. I have instructed he gets picked up whenever he steps into any branch.
The account is permanently blocked, no money goes in or out as well and your 50,100 is still in there. So get across with a contact to direct on how to recover back your money. Thank you and remain blessed.

I doubt if he'd leave that money even for a sec after receiving alert

They withdraw immediately with POS leaving it untraceable

Please visit the scammer's bank if anything can be done

Or rather confirm that his account has been restricted with funds in the account

I truly hope you recover your money

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MJ01: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
tejestejes:

I hope you get your money recovered inshaallah.

I actually don't want to say anything but i think this could help someone someday.

Here's something for anyone that might need it because scam here and there isn't a good thing and no one is really safe.

If you are scammed, do the following yourself, you don't need to ask anyone to help you do it.

Werepe, ewe dandan, sigidi kan, eyo atare 7, oruko or image of the thief or scammer.

Grand the werepe and the leaf, pour it onto the image, if you have only the name, write it in a white paper, pour the powder on it. Wrap with white and black thread. Now tie it to the chest of the sigidi. By 1am midnight, Put the atare into your mouth and start chewing and then say whatever you want God to do on the person and set it ablaze.

You'll get results within 72hrs inshaallah.

Why you dey put Allah's name for ẹbọ na grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Excel70: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
daddytime:

You just made me remember I had these boots tucked away around the house for a while now.

They are a size 45 brand new.

7k.. I am ready to pay
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by JentleJosh(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
Selling my refrigerator cos I got a new one.
Still functional.
Freezer works, but light doesn't.
Price:20k OBO

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by daddytime(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Excel70:

7k.. I am ready to pay

Sorry, mate.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 300wayne: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Jokesnice:
Omo same thing happened to me during this last sallah holiday. I was just getting alert like mad and I quickly transfered my balance to my other account but they took 105k from my UBA account las las. Till now, nothing nothing although I filled charge back form.. Don't know what is happening to banks these days oo. I was with my Atm still they used my card to do web purchase.

1. Memorize the last 3 digits behind your card and erase them properly .....do so for all your debit cards

2. Endeavor to frequently change your pin and passwords especially if you often patronize pos outlets

3. Do not save sensitive details on your phone i.e as contacts

4. If you notice any compromise on your account immediately block your card (most banks support these by using ussd code)

5. Do not entrust to a third party your bank's sensitive details be it your partner or sibling they can be a weak link or specimen for "penetrative testing"

6. If you get a call from someone claiming to be a bank agent kindly end the call as soon as possible (Dem fit call you from shrine .......that one na talk and do .....the more you the talk the more the potency the increase)

P.s pardon any typo error .....na sleep de worry me so

Cc pafo
MrReeseG

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
tejestejes:

I hope you get your money recovered inshaallah.

I actually don't want to say anything but i think this could help someone someday.

Here's something for anyone that might need it because scam here and there isn't a good thing and no one is really safe.

If you are scammed, do the following yourself, you don't need to ask anyone to help you do it.

Werepe, ewe dandan, sigidi kan, eyo atare 7, oruko or image of the thief or scammer.

Grand the werepe and the leaf, pour it onto the image, if you have only the name, write it in a white paper, pour the powder on it. Wrap with white and black thread. Now tie it to the chest of the sigidi. By 1am midnight, Put the atare into your mouth and start chewing and then say whatever you want God to do on the person and set it ablaze.

You'll get results within 72hrs inshaallah.
Nonsense. this has no bearing with reality
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dearygally: 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
I get 26inches ox standing fan....20kLAST
Ketu

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nickishire: 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Adezworld:
LG 40 inches TV for urgent sale
60k, LED TV,
Abule-egba

Why are you selling? I already chatted you up on the whatsapp but no response.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ayoola003: 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
I have a size 42 Safety boot for sale.

Excel70:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by THURAFTERNOON: 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
THURAFTERNOON:
Hello. Morning house
I wanna do business with Uniquewise ( a regular household item seller here) Is it safe that I transfer money to her first? Would love inputs from folks who already completed deals with her . Thanks all

Thanks all for your mentions. Finally got all these today. Thanks to Uniquewise for the study table and office chair offer. Copped the QASA rechargeable standing fan from Deargally today too..

Very courteous sellers

Thanks NL

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kamachicho(f): 12:14am On Aug 11, 2021
Catfishing:
28m....serious buyer

Are you still interested?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FILEBE(m): 12:26am On Aug 11, 2021
Jokesnice:

Hello. we might need to talk. Same thing happened to an old woman i met some days ago. Same thing. SAME BANK. i have been taking some steps to help the woman. They didnt even give her a charge back form, The woman went to Panti to report and see if they could help trace the fraudster. she said Panti people said the money is too small for them to begin investigation.
Please, i wouldnt mind if you contact me. I have been taking some steps
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FILEBE(m): 12:32am On Aug 11, 2021

pafo:

That thing happened to my mum last year. Keystone account got wiped through POS while her phone and ATM was with her and bank said they can't do anything to help. I wan mad inside banking hall. Like how's that even possible?

MrReeseG:
This happened to my sister
Like 300k+... Any help on recovery?
Her atm and phones are with her but money just disappear.

Na through statement of account she notice self
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

Something shady things are happening at these Bank that we don't know. First go to the bank, let the bank check account history and liason with the wherever organization the money was transferred into. truth is that, these banks at times, need to be jolted to do the right thing. Some dont want to go through the steps of funds recovery or are just covering up something.

the phone numbers used by these scammers are still active. some of these numbers are linked to BVN but guess what? these sims used are stolen ones the previous owners didnt block .
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by EasyPeazy: 1:08am On Aug 11, 2021
Hello people. I have the Asus Zenpad android tablet below for sale. Still very neat and in Excellent condition. Price is 20,000 only.  Location is Ikeja Lagos. But I can deliver to anywhere with GIG, Ekesons, Iyare or Young Shall Grow Motors.

N.B Pay on delivery option is available for Lagos residents only.

|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by EasyPeazy: 1:09am On Aug 11, 2021
Hello people. I have the spy recording sunglasse below for sale. It secretly records videos in 1080 HD and also snaps pictures. Price is 7500 only.  Location is Ikeja Lagos. But I can deliver to anywhere with GIG, Ekesons, Iyare or Young Shall Grow Motors.

N.B Pay on delivery option is available for Lagos residents only.

|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by C505: 1:35am On Aug 11, 2021
ANYONE WITH DUMBBELL FOR SALE HERE?
WHATSAPP 08080882505
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 2:07am On Aug 11, 2021
MJ01:

Haqq haqq haqq

If you're not telling a joke,then you must be the joke

Trolley
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WhiteAngels001(m): 2:15am On Aug 11, 2021
Excel70:
I have brand new with carton for 5k.
But it's size 40
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Excel70: 3:03am On Aug 11, 2021
WhiteAngels001:

I have brand new with carton for 5k.
But it's size 40
That will be too small
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Excel70: 3:04am On Aug 11, 2021
Ayoola003:
I have a size 42 Safety boot for sale.

How much is this and price?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 3:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Do you have any scrap, old, rickety, smoky, accident vehicle parked in your compound causing nuisance and eye sore in your neighbourhood?

We can help you get rid of it and earn you some cool cash.

Lets talk!!

Call/WhatsApp: 08182880902 OR 08033539981
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 4:09am On Aug 11, 2021
tejestejes:

grin grin grin

Eve I am not in support of this your proposed action sha....no vex oh! shocked cool cool
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 4:11am On Aug 11, 2021
oloko1859:

He said he loves you grin

I no dey abeg!!! She removes her worn out slippers, drinks anointing oil, pours some on the messenger of love and japa-s

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Akposy(m): 4:59am On Aug 11, 2021
frowland:

His account is blocked. If he steps anywhere near any branch he will be arrested. Please send me you phone number so I can contact you and you begin the process of receiving back your money.
The account is fraudulent, no bvn, no address. Only picture and phone number. I have instructed he gets picked up whenever he steps into any branch.
The account is permanently blocked, no money goes in or out as well and your 50,100 is still in there. So get across with a contact to direct on how to recover back your money. Thank you and remain blessed.
God bless you sir. I wish you were in my location, I'd have sent you freshly made pastries for this good deed.

It will give me more joy if anyone here can track the Ekene guy. He needs to be beaten and 4 of his fingers cut off before handing him over to the police.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) ... (6259) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.