Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6425941 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) ... (6258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jonnyp(m): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
jonnyp:
Fairly used 3kva Generator working perfectly
Location festac Lagos
Price 60k
Call or WhatsApp 08030744465
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Chicflick: 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Chicflick:

6 by 4.5 bedframe (no side drawer) with semi orthopaedic mattress (barely used).....85k sold

Braun Juicer 1000watts (German product)...15k

Graco travel lite bed (Barely used)......12k sold

Fisher price playmat...2k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kenarr(m): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Sold

Kenarr:
I have an Infinix S5 with 6g ram and 128g rom for sale.

Phone works perfectly, no issues

Price is 40k

Location is Volks, Iyanoba axis, Lagos.

Call or Whatsapp - 09023441336
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by saint2ace(m): 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
saint2ace:
Neatly used iPhone 6s
Silver
32gb ROM
BH 100%
Asking price is #53,000 45k

Price modified.....
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by EasyPeazy: 12:20am On Aug 14, 2021
Hello people. I have this fully Hacked Playstation 4 below for sale. It comes bundled with 1 military camo pad and also loaded with 10 hit games downloaded e.g fifa21/ pes21/ gta5 / 5 different call of duties / 2 different Uncharted etc. You can add more games if you so wish.

Price is 140,000 only. Those who know the value of a hacked clean PS4 will value this. 

Location is Ikeja Lagos. But I can deliver to anywhere with GIG, Ekesons, Iyare or Young Shall Grow Motors.

N.B Pay on delivery option is available for Lagos residents only.

|==============>WhatsApp or call me if interested<==============|

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aboyaji(m): 12:36am On Aug 14, 2021
Oktane:
Perhaps we need to reappraise concept of 'clearance' and furthermore look at it in the context of this thread while at the same time trying to establish the socio-economic;underpinnings of most posters here.

Clearance means different things to different people.

A yard sale must be distinguished from a flea market sale.

Different Nairalanders visit the clearance sales thread with different motives. Lets examine some of the more apparent categories here.

The first are those who swear that the clearance thread is a distressed sales portal. They seek the most cut throat bargains here. In their understanding sellers are in some form of distress and would sell at the most ridiculous prices.....afterall they are in distress and probably under intense duress.

A second set are the charity seekers who want the relocating crowd to as much as dash out their stuff or at best selling at just a price that can be considered symbolic.

A third set are the bargain hunters. Unfortunately, I fall in this category. I seek out really good deals that may not be very obvious to the untrained eye and I buy them, recondition (where necessary) and then resell for a considerable profit. Pls note that where I chose to sell is my exclusive prerogative.

We in this category have an eye for the more exclusive offers and I can tell you that most of the deals that Uniquewise offers here are not really expensive. It's a matter of discernment. I've seen her advertise some really good stuff here.....and I mean really superior stuff. Some of us here quite frankly wouldn't know what to do with those stuff. What would a Nairalander living in a modest 3 bedrooms want with a Viking brand Hamlyn crafted 1977 Chandelier? Does he/she for instance care whether the crockery he uses to cook his food is of aluminium or stainless steel?

What about using royal trim cutlery?

Pls also note that there are furniture and there are furniture.

I learnt so much about contemporary Television today......even if I only got more confused at the end until a Nairalander asked a very pertinent question that summarised everything.

Let's all enjoy this thread. Identify what is within reason, call and negotiate with seller and where necessary draw the attention of members to the exxagerated rate as advertised.

Shove it away.

Here's clearance thread. Don't rebrand it to suit you and in defence of uniqu.wise too.

A maghi m ihe I riri bia. lipsrsealed

18 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by EasyPeazy: 12:38am On Aug 14, 2021
spamboot:
20K where is your location

Am not selling 20k my good brother. This Newclime freezer chills more than most new fridges being imported now. I am saying this on this thread for all to see. If this fridge dissapoints you or fails, come for refunds.

I will like you to even come and testify how it works on this thread.

Location is Ikeja
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by EasyPeazy: 12:57am On Aug 14, 2021
Hello people. I have this NewClime Bedside Fridge With Freezer Compartment For Sale. It cools and chills things within minutes and does not consume much energy. I am also giving 6 months guaranty on this product.

Price is 35,000 only. Those who know the value of this product will value it. 

Location is Ikeja Lagos. But I can deliver to anywhere with GIG, Ekesons, Iyare or Young Shall Grow Motors.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Olas8: 2:56am On Aug 14, 2021
decub:
This Bluegate 1.53KVA is up for grab @ N7,000 pere.

Working well but batteries are weak.

12v or 24v pls
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by joungblood(m): 3:24am On Aug 14, 2021
Dell Inspiron 15
Core i3
6gb ram
1 terabytes
Windows 10
Bluetooth
Intel HD graphics 4000
Wife, webcam
4hrs battery life
Light gaming pc
Waves maxxaudio

Loaded with alot of movies and series

Location is sango ota obasanjo Farm side

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WhiteAngels001(m): 4:09am On Aug 14, 2021
slizzyb:

Please ooo I need the shoe. Nails have over injure me for site... Carpenter people just dey drop loosed planks anyhow
I have the brand new with carton for that amount.
But it's size 40
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iammarvellux(m): 4:19am On Aug 14, 2021
Gucci handbags...

Are still available for those of you calling to make enquiries.

New designs, colours and sizes loading...

Call/WhatsApp 2348038781738

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by alayandekolasam(m): 4:32am On Aug 14, 2021
Items For Sale
They are in the best Quality shape:
1) T.V Console - 22k
2) High Leather Couch BedFrame -6 by 6 (mattress not inclusive) - 35,000
3) 6 by 6 Chocolate Colour Bedframe: 55,000 ( Bought 80k. Never used at all)

***Both Were bought recently;
Reason for sale: relocation

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by decub: 4:54am On Aug 14, 2021
Olas8:

12v or 24v pls
I don't understand what you mean by 12 or 24v but it has 2 batteries inside.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gnaira(m): 5:15am On Aug 14, 2021
decub:
This Bluegate 1.53KVA is up for grab @ N7,000 pere.

Working well but batteries are weak.
Interested.
N4,500
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Babypuff: 5:32am On Aug 14, 2021
Oluwacolded:
All the item you can see in this picture are for sale
please drop your WhatsApp number let’s deal
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 6:05am On Aug 14, 2021
decub:

I don't understand what you mean by 12 or 24v but it has 2 batteries inside.

2 batteries means 24v
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by semitunde: 6:12am On Aug 14, 2021
Sanchez01:

There is no sin in actually selling the same on the same thread, to be sincere. Where the sin lies is in buying it cheaper then shoot up the price by 100% and sell on a CLEARANCE SALES THREAD AS A CLEARANCE SALE. That's some demonic greed. Some sellers genuinely sell these items cheaper but you might not understand the systemic rot and how deep it runs. It is the same way rents will cost N400,000 and agents will add up to N250,000 as commission and other charges, making it difficult for people. In the end, middlemen are a big problem, especially the ones with factory fitted greed.

The funny things is that this thread was actually meant to cut out the middle men by connecting the people who need items to others who need those items cleared out. This should not be a reseller's paradise. Well, I'm sure the person of interest is happy that she's "hammering" in a depressed economy.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aterejr(m): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2021
New 50,000mah Powerbank
Digital display
Fast charge via USB-C or PD
3 inputs 4 outputs
N20k

Dell Latitude 5580
Intel core i5 - 7th gen
16GB RAM
500GB HDD
15.6" FHD display
Backlit keyboard
N190k

Dell Inspiron 15 5000 2in1
Intel core i5 - 8th gen
8GB RAM
256GB SSD
15.6" FHD LED display
Touchscreen
Backlit keyboard
Fingerprint reader
360° hinge (2in1)
Intel UHD graphics 620
N230k

Open Box Dell Inspiron 15 3000
Intel core i5 - 10th gen (1035G1)
8GB RAM
256GB SSD
15.6" FHD display
Touchscreen
Intel UHD graphics G1
N250k

Google Pixel 5 (Black)
128GB storage
Phone only
N250k

Acer Nitro 5
Intel core i5 - 8300H
8GB RAM
128GB SSD + 1TB HDD
4GB Nvidia GTX 1050 dedicated graphics
15.6" FHD display
Red backlit keyboard
N290k

New (Open Box) Asus Vivobook S13 2020
Intel core i5 - 10th gen (1035G1)
8GB RAM
512GB SSD
13.3" FHD display
Backlit keyboard
Fingerprint reader
N300k

Dell Vostro 5510 (2021)
Intel core i5 - 11th gen - 11300H (up to 4.4GHz)
8GB RAM
512GB SSD
15.6” FHD LED display
Intel Iris XE graphics
Backlit keyboard
Fingerprint reader
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C (PD)
Wi-Fi 6 and bluetooth 5.1
N320k

Brand New Dell Inspiron 5502 (2021)
Intel core i5 - 11th gen
8GB RAM
512GB SSD
15.6” FHD LED display
Intel Iris XE graphics
Backlit keyboard
Fingerprint reader
Wi-Fi 6 and bluetooth 5.1
N370k

New 16GB DDR4/PC4 Desktop RAM 3200MHz
N28k

Call/WhatsApp: 0 8 0 6 9 5 4 5 6 2 1
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dearygally: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2021
gnaira:

Interested.
N4,500
Come and carry my own 5k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by niyiforeal(m): 7:09am On Aug 14, 2021
Iphone Xr 64gb with no issues available for sale
Price: 155k
Whatsapp: 09035334002
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 7:12am On Aug 14, 2021
semitunde:

The funny things is that this thread was actually meant to cut out the middle men by connecting the people who need items to others who need those items cleared out. This should not be a reseller's paradise. Well, I'm sure the person of interest is happy that she's "hammering" in a depressed economy.
That's the irony of the whole thing! I am not sorry to say—the average Nigerian is a very greedy being! Almost like they are cursed to be insensitive and exploit people. Baby girl was telling me recently that someone made a post on Instagram, asking that they advertise household items they would want to dispose at cheaper prices but guess what? People truly responded detailing items they want to sell and for the amount but the declutter people flooded and replied under almost every comment that the sellers should send them a DM. Why do people need to go through you as a middle man to buy when the objective is to buy cheaper?

I don't need to endorse anyone but deargally is just one of the very few persons who constantly sell according to the objective of the thread. I see her posts every time and can't help but admit they are truly at giveaway prices.

And then there are sellers who genuinely sell their stuff at fair prices only for someone who consider themselves to be smart to buy them all off and then return to sell them at over 100% of the original amount. It actually makes the original sellers look like a fool in the end. It's really bad.

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2021
Still available

***Wall painting 30*26" large 18k firm
***Painting 88*74cm 20k
***Very large mirror, can be used as saloon mirror, house mirror, etc 40k
***Mirror 103*78cm 15k
***Wooden African carved heads classical. 2 available 28k each
*** Persian styled centre rug 18k
***Centrepiece fur rugs 30*20cm. 2 available 13k apiece
***All glass centre table
L25cm; W15cm; H15cm. 28k
***Large Floor Vase for home decor 35k
***Smaller vases, centrepieces, from 2k

And lots more...

WhatsApp Only 08133056804

Pls check the link below to make your enquiries.
https://www.nairaland.com/6661732/clearance-sales-household-goods#103940732

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2021
Kitchen Essentials

***Gas cookers from 52k
***Microwave ovens - Scanfrost, LG, Hisense etc. Prices starting from 18k
***Utensils
***Rice/Pasta Cooker New 15k
***Deep fat fryer 8k
***New 2.2L MasterChef Rice boiler/steamer 16k
***Bread toaster 8k
***Single door Refrigerator 38k firm
***Chest freezer, 60k
***Tea set
***Apron, brushes etc
And so much more

Location Mainland/Island

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 7:33am On Aug 14, 2021
Office tables and chairs/ Sofas

***Tables price starting from 15k
***Wall hanging cabinet 8k
***Office chair
***Sofas of varying categories

Location Mainland /Island

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by harmony940(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2021
Toyota Dyna 200,6 tyres Fresh Tokunbo.
Still available..
Please contact me for more details.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shuttuope(m): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2021
Brand new Nike Airforce 1 (Black)
Size 43
With box

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 7:46am On Aug 14, 2021
EasyPeazy:
Hello people. I have this fully Hacked Playstation 4 below for sale. It comes bundled with 1 military camo pad and also loaded with 10 hit games downloaded e.g fifa21/ pes21/ gta5 / 5 different call of duties / 2 different Uncharted etc. You can add more games if you so wish.

Price is 140,000 only. Those who know the value of a hacked clean PS4 will value this. 

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 7:48am On Aug 14, 2021
joungblood:
Dell Inspiron 15
Core i3
6gb ram
1 terabytes
Windows 10
Bluetooth
Intel HD graphics 4000
Wife, webcam
4hrs battery life
Light gaming pc
Waves maxxaudio

Loaded with alot of movies and series

Location is sango ota obasanjo Farm side
Una see this guy again if I talk e go be like say I they witch hunt him
Intel HD ceperon for 110k
Why are people like this na

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Aganju849: 7:56am On Aug 14, 2021
hottadiva:
Wow!!! So you bought the AC for 15k or less sincw you claim you haggled prices and then tried reselling for 30k? What a wowza shocked shocked

Uniquewise is a reseller, a scammer, given the intent/spirit of this thread.

She should be ejected from the thread along with all the other advertisers running regular shops, e.g that obama clothing guy

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by okikiosibodu(m): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2021
Kacism:
After reading about this guy's predicament yesterday, I was so annoyed bcus I too have been scammed before though not here but we can't continue to let unscrupulous people like this keep getting away with it.
Trust me, if everyone keeps quiet this guys will continue to defraud many innocent people. So I took out time to look into him and I found out that this guy called "urvillagepeoplee" has been scamming people here since 2018 using different monikers, from female monikers like " semilorecutie" to gameboyo2, and many more that am yet to find.
This is his strategy.. Sell a product well below it's price and place his location outside Lagos.. Then wait for his bait to catch a trap. When dealing with u, he using his other monikers to assure u that he is genuine and then once u pay, he starts making up excuses. Either he was caught by police and spent three days there or something else. His lies are unlimited abeg. He uses places like Onitsha, Agbor and Benin but I think his base is Benin. He also operates in other sections like technology market, phones and gaming section.
He uses names like semilore Olufemi, Adebayo Godwin femi
Diamond bank 1484497485

So how can someone like this be scamming people since 2018 and still getting away with it!! That is unacceptable as far as am concerned. We can't let this continue naw. So guys we have a job to do, find this serial fraudster on other platforms like facebook and call him out so as to stop him from defrauding other victims. In fact all his numbers should be tagged as scammer on truecaller. I don't know the mods that moderate this section, let them help us to ban this guy and his numerous monikers. Thank you.
@dragnet
@lasticlala
@Ishilove
@Royalroy
@cao
I love your quest to look out for others.. I think once a while when buying stuff too from people outside out locations, we can try to look out for their reactions to some interactions. Permit me tj share my experience:
I needed to buy a phone to replace my delapitated phone but new one was 120k.. I barely had 70k. I came across a deal for a fairly used on on a page on Facebook and chatted the owner up and tried to feign ignorance... The price quoted online was not what he called. He insisted on selling it 95k (I didn't tell him where I saw his post earlier). His location too, he gave 3 dif locations in lag, different from the one in Facebook, I started suspecting foul play. We later agreed to 85k after I sent a screenshot of the Facebook post to him. We agreed to meet at Bonny camp cos he claimed to be a soldier and my office is about 100n away from there. The foul started getting obvious when he said the phone pack was not in Lagos with him that he can sell the phone to me and get the pack to me later when next he travel to Delta. Hs also said he won't be the one to give me the phone that I will pick it up from his colleague at his camp.
I told him I was going to accept all his terms on one condition... He gives me a photocopy of his ID card and also sign a transfer of owner doc I was goin to prepare where we both get original copies.. He agreed to it (or so I thought)
I called him in the morning around 7am to remind him of out appointment to which he confirmed we need arnd 3pm cos I was going to go during my break. Called tirelessly from 2pm til around 7om,he kept on cutting the call or ignoring it, only to pick up the next day that he was sent to Badagry that morning on an impromptu official assignment.. I was wondering what happened to him sending me a text to inform me on new development, or him picking my calls.
He tried going on with the deal and wanted to cajole me to make transfer before he sends the phone but I refused and insisted on seeing first. He started withdrawing the freebies he promised with the phone in the advert, claiming his sister wants the pouch, and giving many funny excuses. He became hostile when I didn't play along, and blocked me
I ended up buying same phone for 85k from an online seller that I met through a trusted moniker I have been friends with here for about a year.
Good people stil exist on nairaland

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) ... (6258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: odimbannamdi(m), candance, kazvid(m), Maigaskiya04, calddon(m), Osmondinho(m), Penuelseun(m), yemitexcel(m), homez01, omoh17(m), Navar(m), drizzit(m), taobany(m), hapheeyxz, ezeugo1677(m), Basilekeh, Olumighty123(m), mhmsadyq(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.