Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6427334 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) ... (6258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OmodavidoX(m): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
sampete:
Now that we are on Alaba matter...

Two years ago I made arrangements with a used tv seller here on nairaland to come buy a tv he advertised here on nairaland. His store was at that Alaba International. Price of the tv was 90k for a 40inch Samsung UHD Tv.

I got to Alaba on that fate full day and in the process of trying to locate his shop, I was waylaid by the fearsome Alaba hustlers. Before I knew it, they have diverted me to a shop and were showing me some very good looking Samsung tvs.

They showed me a 65inches Samsung tv with all the bells and whistles. Tested it and it was working perfectly fine. I asked for price and they told me to bring 30k.

I didn't believe my ears, so I stylishly asked them to confirm the price, 30k they repeated. And there I was going to buy a 40inches for 90k. I couldn't believe my luck and I quickly asked for how to make payments. They brought out POS but as God would have it, my ATM refused to debit. So they suggested a bank transfer, they gave me an account number. I was about completing the transfer when the nairaland tv dude that made me come to Alaba called to find out where I was and I told him that I have gotten a better deal at 30k for a 65inches Samsung smart Tv. The guy shouted and told me to leave the store asap, my phone was on loud speaker while he was calling those Alaba guys 419.

One of them blew the game, while the rest all had stony and serious faces, I noticed he was desperately trying not to laugh out. And then the laughter came out in full and the others join him in laughing.

I just jejely carried myself out of the shop and went straight to the nairanlander's shop to buy the 40inche for 90k.
lol boss. Normal normal, even if it is not Alaba, how can you believe that a 65 inches smart TV will be sold anywhere for 30k?

Lol

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LiciaT: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by okikiosibodu(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Cowbell521:
If only D guy know say U don fork all hin friends. Even D army guy too
If only we guys stop this bullsh*t online.. I don't know the lady, you don't know the lady in question. We cant just keep bashing people online when they air an opinion or share an experience.
Not all ladies are loose, many are still prim and proper. If all your female friends screw their BFs' friends, then you need to change your circle of friends.
#IComeInPeace

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LiciaT: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Cowbell521:
The term “poor boy” wasn’t derogatory but empathetic, it means I pitied him cox I put him in that situation and at the same time trying to soften the whole situation, but off course your fingers were itching you and couldn’t wait to type your gutter words. It shows how classless and mannerless you are. I could return same energy but we would be disturbing this thread and the people just trying to do business. Go to hell boy “ disrespectfully.

42 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by okikiosibodu(m): 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
LiciaT:
The term “poor boy” wasn’t derogatory but empathetic, it means I pitied him cox I put him in that situation and at the same time trying to soften the whole situation, but off course your fingers were itching you and couldn’t wait to type your gutter words. It shows how classless and mannerless you are. I could return same energy but we would be disturbing this thread and the people just trying to do business. Go to hell boy “ disrespectfully.
I tire for the thing o. Its okay for a guy to share his sexcapades online but when a lady does same, she is bashed.. Dem boku for sexuality session.
A lady makes the first move to express her feelings to a guy, many guys are quick to condemn them and make fun of them... If you are not interested, there are polite ways to make it known, and the relationship (friendship) won't be ruined.
We need to change our mindsets

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Cowbell521:
Some of you are just too poorly raised. I sincerely wish the Federal government could roll out a programme similar to that of the Lagos State government that would target poorly bred people and instead of correcting them, flog their parents for their children's anyhowness and their misdeeds.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LiciaT: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
okikiosibodu:

I tire for the thing o. Its okay for a guy to share his sexcapades online but when a lady does same, she is bashed.. Dem boku for sexuality session.
A lady makes the first move to express her feelings to a guy, many guys are quick to condemn them and make fun of them... If you are not interested, there arrt polite ways to make it known, and the relationship (friendship) won't be ruined.
We need to change our mindsets
aah if I enter that session I go argue taya lol, I don pass person wey dem go tell shut up. I will say my mind so far I no dey hurt anybody.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 1F30M4(f): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
sampete:

Two years ago I made arrangements with a used tv seller here on nairaland to come buy a tv he advertised here on nairaland. His store was at that Alaba International. Price of the tv was 90k for a 40inch Samsung UHD Tv.

I got to Alaba on that fate full day and in the process of trying to locate his shop, I was waylaid by the fearsome Alaba hustlers. Before I knew it, they have diverted me to a shop and were showing me some very good looking Samsung tvs.

They showed me a 65inches Samsung tv with all the bells and whistles. Tested it and it was working perfectly fine. I asked for price and they told me to bring 30k.

I didn't believe my ears, so I stylishly asked them to confirm the price, 30k they repeated. And there I was going to buy a 40inches for 90k. I couldn't believe my luck and I quickly asked for how to make payments. They brought out POS but as God would have it, my ATM refused to debit. So they suggested a bank transfer, they gave me an account number. I was about completing the transfer when the nairaland tv dude that made me come to Alaba called to find out where I was and I told him that I have gotten a better deal at 30k for a 65inches Samsung smart Tv. The guy shouted and told me to leave the store asap, my phone was on loud speaker while he was calling those Alaba guys 419.

One of them blew the game, while the rest all had stony and serious faces, I noticed he was desperately trying not to laugh out. And then the laughter came out in full and the others join him in laughing.

I just jejely carried myself out of the shop and went straight to the nairanlander's shop to buy the 40inche for 90k.

Incredibly fortunate.. It is their reaction for me grin grin cheesy the picture below cos e sure me sey dah laff no enter der heart at all, dem go wan rugged pesin wey spoil der show

Dear nairaland vendor, I do not know who you are, thank you for looking out for Mr. Sam.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
sampete:

D nairalannd tv guy supposed to call u a 419...fear no catch ur head 65inch tv for 30k chaii d guy for free u make u jabo. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jammiedammyboi: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
please i need a complete working weaving machine if available plz watsaap me
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
LiciaT:
Let me use myself as premium example. This is going to be a long read but bear with me. 2019 I rented a room self, wanted to get a smart tv so my friend told to go to Alaba that it’s quite cheap. My ex boyfriend then told me to get it at his friend that sells used affordable TVs, I declined and guilt tripped him so he has no choice than to show his support. Monday morning, we got fuel, we spent 4 hours from magodo phase one to Alaba. See as my mouth was running, trying to convince him that we made the right choice, he was quiet all through. We got there and Igbo boys rushed us, took us to different shops but as a self proclaimed street smart girl I didn’t fall for it.I took the poor boy round Alaba. Finally we settled for one shop boasting of tested TVs. Gave us a sharp tv 55 inches for 40k, said we just need to buy some wires like 5k, cox it was working fine when we saw it, so we paid and he called electrician to make sure he got the original wires and fix it. See me jumping up like a stupid girl thinking I’ve won a jackpot. The electrician tested it and said the board is spoilt that we should return it, we did and the guy gave us another, from board to screen to screws and other stupid things I can’t remember. I got frustrated, went back to the guys place with the tv and was screaming at the top of my lungs and the guy said there’s nothing he can do that he’s given the money to his boss, boss said TVs is luck. woh my poor ex boyfriend was tired and tired of talking, then they asked us to go with the TVs cox it almost 5pm and they are about closing and come back on Monday and bring the tv with us. We went the following Monday and the tv they gave us has a line on the screen that wasn’t there when we tested it. Omo at this point I gave up and had already spent like 60k. I refused to follow him back to Alaba, he had to go with an army guy a friend introduced to him, paid the guy to follow him there. Immediately they saw the army, they were all friendly and told him it hasn’t got to that and asked him to add 20k or 30k to get another that if he had brought police, they wouldn’t even move a muscle. The tv they gave him is too colorful and hurts my eyes but it’s working fine and I dare not complain. See ehn in my entire life, me and Alaba, never again! Would rather buy from street than go there and make a fool of myself. I still remember the knowing looks, catcalls and mockery the traders at Alaba was giving I and my ex then. I got ptsd from that event. Till this day, my ex still laughed at our foolishness and my oversabi attitude. �
you said the tv hurts your eye? Get a UV4000 eye shade, it will help you amazingly.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Otunbaigwe(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lusola15:
HP laptop 620 27k
Ox 18inch standing fan
Turning switch missing 15k
Flowers vase 1k
Super master 1.5 stab 10k
2 terabyte external hard drive with content 28k
Camp bed 10o
Singer sewing machine 110v
The belt is broken. 24k

Abule egba-ahmadiya

O8o295olo97
Pls pics of the flower vase
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Monpelo:
4 months old Mi band 4 for quick sale

8,000 naira. Slightly negotiable

abuja ,5k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by martinsaba: 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Xscape1993:
let me give you 35k cash sir
boss not good enough

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dearygally: 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ox standing fan 20 inches...16k
Gaint Ceiling fan 60cm....7k
Inverter microwave...23k
Water drum...10k
4 by 6 mattress 10inches..30k
3andhalf by 6 10inches...20k
6kg gas cylinder with burner...10k
12kg cylinder + regulator...13k
Gas cooker with oven n grill....35k

Ketu

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by calddon(m): 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
calddon:
Available for pickup

Samsung Galaxy S10+ (S10 plus)
8gb ram
128gb storage
Single sim
Clean and fully functional
Comes with phone and beautiful case
Black color

Samsung A31
8gb ram
128gb
single sim
Comes with phone only

Samsung A50
4gb ram
64gb storage
single sim
Comes with phone and free case

Lg V35
6gb ram
64gb storage
single sim
Comes with phone only

Moto Z3 Play
4gb ram
64gb storage
single sim
Comes with phone only

Pixel 3
4gb ram
128gb storage
Has a barely visible chip on the corner of the screen but fully functional
Comes with phone only

Pixel 3 XL
4gb ram
128gb storage
slight scratch on screen but fully functional
Comes with phone, screen guard to cover scratch and a sealed premium case

Pixel 3A XL
4gb ram
64gb storage
Comes with phone only

[s]Pixel 3A
4gb ram
64gb storage
Comes with phone only
65k[/s]SOLD

Michael Kors Access
Sofie 2.0 wear OS watch
Female
42mm
comes with charging cable

For more detailed pictures and other serious questions, call or WhatsApp me using the number on my signature.
Please i wont respond to negotiations here

Location is Ojodu Berger, Lagos

PLEASE SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Cutezt(m): 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
lamdec:
MTN LUMOS Box Inverter Prime (Double panel)

With double panels, you can enjoy faster charging, longer hours of use and increased output! For your home or your business, now you can do more with Lumos Prime! It can power: small home theatre, LED TV (up to 50w), laptops, DC fan, radio, CCTV charge mobile phone, light bulbs, AC standing fan.

Monthly Recharge of 8k

14months have been recharged, 34 months left.

Price: 15k

o8o.7666.3774

But how do you change the recharge number then?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Monpelo: 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Dkunle: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
aboyaji:

You're Very lucky. Honestly.

Moreover, who's the Nairaland seller? Is it acunon or graceglory?

The former is in Alaba, the latter is at Ota.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by slan87(m): 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
dearygally:
Ox standing fan 20 inches...16k
Inverter microwave...23k
Water drum...10k

Ketu

10k for the 12.5kg cylinder, abeokuta connect
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ElimosCEO: 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
KunlexyInc1:
Neatly Used Redmi 9 (8.5/10)

6.53" screen
Mediatek Helio G80 (12nm)
4/64GB variant (Carbon grey)
Quad camera setup
4G LTE support
5,020mah battery capacity
Type-C charging port
Selling - carton (manuals, generic [Infinix] charger & used follow-come pouch) + phone + receipt of purchase

Location is Abeokuta (Ogun State), can be waybilled through interstate buses/cars or GIG/IFEX Logistics to other states

Price: 54K FIRM
Contact me on 07081517572 (Call/WhatsApp)
Is this still available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AutoChick4U(f): 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
sampete:

As long as greedy people exist, scammers won't go hungry. 30k! Haba

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dearygally: 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
slan87:

10k for the 12.5kg cylinder, abeokuta connect
Plus waybill 14k...na your bill be that
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lamdec(f): 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Cutezt:

But how do you change the recharge number then?

You recharge with a code on the box. Not with a phone number
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lamdec(f): 12:01am On Aug 26, 2021
ObabyObaby:
what of the solar panels that comes with it,are they included

Yes please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jibwillz: 12:08am On Aug 26, 2021
TheLoanGuy:
From Mile 2, take a bus going to Oshodi, tell the conductor you're going to drop at Odo-Olowu, it's two bus stops before Cele Express.
Once you get to Odo Olowu bus stop walk backwards or ask for the big wearhouse. Better still tell the conductor you're going to the big wearhouse at Odo Olowu, buses that ply that route know the place, so they'll most likely drop you in front of it.

I got this my German fridge for 85k there, it freezes for more than 48 hours after few hours of light. I could have gotten something similar at a lesser price, but I insisted on a tested fridge and didn't pay until I went to test it at a section of the wearhouse and was sure it was working fine.

They have non tested at lower prices but once you pay and take it out of the wearhouse, anything that happens to the fridge afterwards, na you know o. That one is dependent on luck or if you're willing to repair it after you take it out and anything happens.

They have different types of fridge, even for ice cream and those big ones to display drinks. Most of these big supermarket owners, restaurants etc go there to shop.

It is not only fridge they sell, there's virtually nothing that you're looking for there that you wouldn't find. That's where I grew up, there are other medium and mini wearhouse around that location.
Bookmarked
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Steve97: 12:41am On Aug 26, 2021
10k ox fan..sango otta]Ox standing fan 20 inches...16k
Inverter microwave...23k
Water drum...10k

Ketu

[/quote]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Steve97: 12:43am On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=dearygally post=105183007]Ox standing fan 20 inches...16k
Inverter microwave...23k
Water drum...10k

Ketu

10k fr the ox fan sango otta
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sharon6(f): 1:34am On Aug 26, 2021
You see why lots of people are going the perfume oil way? It's because you get to scent a million dollar on a low budget.

I mean why buy this fragrance at 200K when you can buy the French oil form with the same scent that lasts for 72 hours or till you wash the clothes sef at just 15K?

The link on my SIGNATURE leads directly to my WhatsApp. Hit me up to place your orders. We have 176 topnotch FRAGRANCES in Stock and we do deliveries nationwide for as low as 700naira!!!

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sharon6(f): 1:35am On Aug 26, 2021
Sharon6:
Don't Just think perfume oils, think QUALITY, think GRADE AAAA PERFUME OILS That will last you for over 72 hours or till you wash your clothes sef.

I'm a major distributor of Designer perfume OILS with over 176 topnotch FRAGRANCES available in stock for you to choose from.

My perfume oils are not cheap but very affordable cos I deal with strictly HPVs which are the highest quality and believe me they do not come cheap either.

Most of the people claiming dey sell or you buy from cannot even differentiate types of oils, grades of oils, countries with the best oils etc etc.. Some are even selling essential oils to you as fragrance oils.... Lol cheesy grin (funny but not funny)

Contact me if you want perfume oils that will make heads turn immediately you walk into a space cos of how rich and expensive it'll make the whole space scent. Try another vendor if you want follow me to the door perfume oils (you know those kinds that stop smelling immediately you step out of your door? grin grin

I am available to personally take your orders and the toppings on the ice cream is I do deliveries nationwide for as low as 700 Naira tongue tongue

Call/Whatsapp me on 081. 52. 70. 5982 to scent a million dollar on a low budget.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by veekid(m): 3:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Monpelo:
4 months old Mi band 4 for quick sale

8,000 naira. Slightly negotiable

5k?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) ... (6258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tbozun, thosinemike(m), okeyfx(m), incogni2o, KingKayxCee11(m), hopefulLandlord, 5altysleek(m), wave1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.