Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6400783 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) ... (6242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aboyaji(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2021
sofdoc1:

Lagos
sorry. I don't know about that.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WHITELIGHTER: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S10 for sale
Benin City
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BellaBliss(f): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Another weak jab. I just checked your profile and I realize say na me Bleep up. No vex Miss Cassowary cheesy cheesy
This Cassowary can kill you if you are not careful anyways wink wink so run to mama as usual you Callous Simp kiss
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by timibare(m): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hullabaloon:
This one happened before my very eyes just now. Watching a movie and my TV just developed these colourful lines. Dunno what caused it. TV was connected to a stabiliser. LG web os TV.

What's the fault and how much will I use to fix it? Make these technicians no chop me dry.
dey manage d tv or my best advice buy a new TV
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by confirmedniggae: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=Deathtk post=105758412][/quote]

idiot i sold it already to someone here .The person doesnt have the stupid mindset you have about me.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by C505: 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
Adejuliet:
Happy New Week Darlings!!!

Here and more are the benefits of PINEAPPLE JUICE.

Did you know?

Fresh pineapple juice is 500% more effective at relieving cough than most cough syrups.

This juice also contains Bromelain, a special enzyme capable of digesting proteins & fighting inflammation.

Now you know��. Get your FRESHLY MADE PINEAPPLE JUICE FROM JUSTFRUITS BAR.

*Available in Bulk order, Events Supply and Customized Order*
Contact pls
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
Apple solo pro Gold, Firm, comes with box and all accessories, but a type c to lightening cord instead, 70k, firm price please
Very good condition

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by C505: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hullabaloon:
This one happened before my very eyes just now. Watching a movie and my TV just developed these colourful lines. Dunno what caused it. TV was connected to a stabiliser. LG web os TV.

What's the fault and how much will I use to fix it? Make these technicians no chop me dry.

I don't know but I'm quite sure majority of LG tv's have this issue to behold. In 9 yrs, I bought 2 brand new LG tv's and what brought their effective usage to an end is this covenant rainbow and they eventually went blind.
My colleague has been using LG since '17 and when I told him to expect this issue, he inclined to an extent but still doubted. A little over a month ago, he rushed me like he was in an emergency case and told me "brother, that thing wey you talk don dey happen to my tv oooo". I told him to check the hdmi first but after the check, he ascertained that it's infected with covenant rainbow.

I have since switched to sony since 6months ago

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Hullabaloon: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
C505:

I don't know but I'm quite sure majority of LG tv's have this issue to behold. In 9 yrs, I bought 2 brand new LG tv's and what brought their effective usage to an end is this covenant rainbow and they eventually went blind.
My colleague has been using LG since '17 and when I told him to expect this issue, he inclined to an extent but still doubted. A little over a month ago, he rushed me like he was in an emergency case and told me "brother, that thing wey you talk don dey happen to my tv oooo". I told him to check the hdmi first but after the check, he ascertained that it's infected with covenant rainbow.

I have since switched to sony since 6months ago

Omo, I'm scared. Does it mean it's a screen problem? Because I was told it could be the Tcon which is very easy to fix.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by C505: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hullabaloon:

Omo, I'm scared. Does it mean it's a screen problem? Because I was told it could be the Tcon which is very easy to fix.
Whether Tcon or TRex, it's best advisable you carry it to their service centre whether still under warranty or not.

Another colleague of mine lived to regret this: he had issues with his tv and gave it to a trusted tv repairer only for him to notice after repair that all visuals have been inverted. It might sound unbelievable but this is a honest truth. We dey use am yab am till date say him latest technology na to turn tv upside down dey watch. He later dashed it out

Brother take it to service centre no matter how much it'll cost you

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Fedoglo: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Venerable612:
Hi guys.

I am selling my LG 50 inch 4K Smart TV.

Bought it last year October for around 265k off Jumia.

I am relocating and I am putting this on sale for anyone who may be interested.

Netflix and all is pre-installed… and the tv is barely used with no scratches.

My selling price is 180k Firm.

Please check the selling price online if in doubt.

Videos and Picture available only for Serious buyers.

Note: Only persons that are able to meet the selling price should reach out - I wouldn’t like to sound disrespectful.

Chat link:

Many thanks.
Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by stiles009(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=SKYHIGHfx post=105762420][/quote]

that's the ish. I dont have any one in the south. what do we do? would have to test it to buy. drop your digit if you know of a way out
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FreddyRow: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SKYHIGHfx: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
stiles009:

that's the ish. I dont have any one in the south. what do we do? would have to test it to buy. drop your digit if you know of a way out

I don't know a way out.... And u don't have an escrow it will be hard
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ndidi2: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Abidecdrock:
Available
picture
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
4*6 bedframe + Vitafoam mattress
Both in excellent condition
Used for a very short time

Price 70k
WhatsApp Only 08133056804

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Hullabaloon: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
C505:

Whether Tcon or TRex, it's best advisable you carry it to their service centre whether still under warranty or not.

Another colleague of mine lived to regret this: he had issues with his tv and gave it to a trusted tv repairer only for him to notice after repair that all visuals have been inverted. It might sound unbelievable but this is a honest truth. We dey use am yab am till date say him latest technology na to turn tv upside down dey watch. He later dashed it out

Brother take it to service centre no matter how much it'll cost you

LMAO. Thanks for the advice bro.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Deathtk: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Xscape1993:
What is your budget and location? I want to sell the one I am using currently for a bigger one.
low budget let's talk
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ThatAppleGuy: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
EricSmallz:
My Monday Mood is Fantastic.
Bring Your Business names Registration for as Low as 15k. Starting today Monday, Certificate will be out atmost Friday.
Call or WhatsApp number Below .
I am your Surest CAC Plug

Your phone number?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
GreaterFuture:
I provide Haulage, Logistics, transport and delivery Services.
Full cover body trucks and Sided/open Body trucks. 3.5 tonnes, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20 and 30 tonne Trucks available for Hire.
Lagos, Southwest, some parts of mddlebelt & SE, and south-South axis is where we would work.
Good morning
how much would it cost to move almost 14 tonnes of goods from lagos to calabar? Reply ASAP
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GreaterFuture(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
how much would it cost to move almost 14 tonnes of goods from lagos to calabar? Reply ASAP
280 would do it
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Proxyly(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
GreaterFuture:

280 would do it
boss reconfirm and send me a number so I can get across to you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
GreaterFuture:
I provide Haulage, Logistics, transport and delivery Services.
Full cover body trucks and Sided/open Body trucks. 3.5 tonnes, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20 and 30 tonne Trucks available for Hire.
Lagos, Southwest, some parts of mddlebelt & SE, and south-South axis is where we would work.
Good morning

Good afternoon, pls how much will it cost to move items in a student room from ilorin to Lagos, items consists of 32inches TV, LG 4 tall speakers, a TV console, 2 reading chairs and a plastic table, a 41/2 mattress, cooking gas 3k, 3.5kva n small gen with a deep freezer of about 80ltrs with clothes and other kitchen items and hanger.. Pls it's urgent!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GreaterFuture(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
boss reconfirm and send me a number so I can get across to you
Open Body 280
Full cover body, 320k go do am
My number is in my signature
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Adejuliet(f): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
C505:

Contact pls

Good evening Sir/Ma, so sorry for the late response.

You can reach us on 070 6092 6300
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by stiles009(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:

I don't know a way out.... And u don't have an escrow it will be hard

how about we use wese90 ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SKYHIGHfx: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
stiles009:

how about we use wese90 ?

Who him be?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by stiles009(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:

Who him be?

escrow ofcourse
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SKYHIGHfx: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
stiles009:

escrow ofcourse

Provide one
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by stiles009(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:

Provide one

wese90

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) ... (6242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: incogni2o, COZA(m), Dedynast, sbenjy(m), Angel55555(m), OluwaseunAdewal(m), saint2ace(m), donvicky2007, Ladipodeal, ayomidan, decub, oluxmondd2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.