Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6383287 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) ... (6234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Yomite22(m): 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
Still Available
Yomite22:
2plots of land for sale at Agbowa Ikorodu, opposite Lagos State housing Estate

Price is 850k/plot

Phone: 07014445861
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Imustnottalk: 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
kuduss1:
For sale
Hp pavilion laptop
Core i5
Touch screen
At a very reasonable price
Call 07081108151
how much
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Femiblacky(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
UPDATE AS REGARDS TO SCAM OF 50K BY EKENE101 AND URVILLAGEPEOPLE....

As you all are aware of the issues before now, after the court order was submitted at Access bank, I was informed that the customer was contacted and he claimed that we did a transaction and that he delivered the goods (TV) to me but the goods got damaged via transit and that is why I am making the complain. He also claimed he have evidence to back up his claim, but until now, the evidence is yet to be provided. thus, Access bank said, they cant effect the reversal of the funds

Please if anyone have the pictures of the Scammer, kindly share it on this thread,

Thanks all

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ladyj4real(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mickyyaya:

25k.. I am in Aba...
sold

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xtuil: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Femiblacky:

As you all are aware of the issues before now, after the court order was submitted at Access bank, I was informed that the customer was contacted and he claimed that we did a transaction and that he delivered the goods (TV) to me but the goods got damaged via transit and that is why I am making the complain. He also claimed he have evidence to back up his claim, but until now, the evidence is yet to be provided. thus, Access bank said, they cant effect the reversal of the funds

Please if anyone have the pictures of the Scammer, kindly share it on this thread,

Thanks all

And access bank can’t give him deadline to provide the evidence or else they will refund you if he fail to do so?

In fact the entire Access bank is a very useless and stupid entity which encourages scammers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sholikay(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
Femiblacky:

Thanks all

Imagine what this useless bank people are saying?.. and they can't give the said guy an ultimatum to present his evidence,or else they will reverse the fund...I Taya oooo... sad

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Morhyeen(f): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bruhm Freezer 200litres with stabilizer: 130k ( Condition: excellent)

Call/Whatsapp:08064193445

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thane(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
Thane:
4.5 X 6 mattress - 15k
Center rug - 10k
Kitchen cupboard - 8k

All available, location: Wawa after Berger Lagos.

Check my profile to see previous posts with their images.

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Leisureworld(f): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Your night wear, day wear, lounge wear, leisure wear plug is here again

We have so many new ins now. So many variety. Buy for your girlfriend, your mum, your self. We have some for men. We are a chat away 08035737621 and we are affordable.

Our best customers are Nairalanders. Thank you for patronizing us. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ezugegere(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Uniquewise:
Boy's Car design bed
3½*6 size
Give the young chap something memorable in his room. He will surely love the creativity!
Comes with bed floor, no mattress

Price 20k

Location Gbagada

WhatsApp Only 08133056804

15k for this

For more household items at clearance prices pls visit my thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/6661732/clearance-sales-household-goods#103940732
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Femiblacky:

Thanks all

When I saw your update, I thought it was going to be a testimony sad

What an irritating attitude by the bank angry

Didn't you submit your chat history where the criminal boasted to have flex your money?

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Femiblacky:

Thanks all

@ the emboldened. I am not understanding. What exactly do you need his picture for? So that you will begin littering this thread with his pictures and labelling him as a scammer? You think a scammer like him cares?

You are already close to getting a breakthrough. Stay focused and keep pressurising the bank with your own evidence so that they will give him an ultimatum, afterwhich the money will be reversed.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ebenezer880(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
Good day, nairalanders , am currently studying materials engineering in a federal university, and needs your assistance with an Engineering safety booth, am not financially buoyant, I Don't need it to be new So i can participate in my General Engineering laboratory course, thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by agadam(m): 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
daddytime:
Please, I need a truck to move a set of couch and a bed from Airport/Mafoluku to Ibafo.

Dm if you know of, or have any contact

Contact Mr Garba
0703 570 4472 He did a nice job for me grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by veekid(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Morhyeen:
Bruhm Freezer 200litres with stabilizer: 130k ( Condition: excellent)

Call/Whatsapp:08064193445
how much is the new one at Ogunpa?

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OiOi: 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Sold
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chinae(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
ebenezer880:
Good day, nairalanders , am currently studying materials engineering in a federal university, and needs your assistance with an Engineering safety booth, am not financially buoyant, I Don't need it to be new So i can participate in my General Engineering laboratory course, thanks
Location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ebenezer880(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
chinae:

Location?

Ekiti state
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Hollawayn05(m): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
Femiblacky:

Thanks all

Pls did u show the screen of where he claimed you've been scammed and ur money has been used to flex peper soup? Pls answer so I can know how to swear for dis access bank peeps

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Femiblacky(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
odimbannamdi:

@ the emboldened. I am not understanding. What exactly do you need his picture for? So that you will begin littering this thread with his pictures and labelling him as a scammer? You think a scammer like him cares?

You are already close to getting a breakthrough. Stay focused and keep pressurising the bank with your own evidence so that they will give him an ultimatum, afterwhich the money will be reversed.

I don't have that intentions, thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Chevrolet076(m): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Yhemmix1:
Relocation Clearance Sales!!!!
The following household items & gadgets are going out on clearance sales. Hurry!!! Book yours now.. while item lasts:

1) Dinning table-35k
2) Shoe rack-10k- SOLD
3) ORL Ceiling fan-10k(2pieces)
4) 4 by 4 Mattresse-15k (2pieces)-SOLD
5) Clothes drier-15k
6) 4.5 by 6 bedframe and mattress 60k- Available to Pick up September 15---- SOLD
cool LG Microwave and Kenwood blender-25k-SOLD
9) Scanfrost Tabletop Gas cooker-15k-Available to Pick up September 15- SOLD
10) 6 by 6 bed and mattress-85k- Available to Pick up September 15- SOLD
11) Dressing mirror-10k- SOLD
12) Plastic container (Cooler)-15k- SOLD
13) 2 Plastic Drums-20k
14) CWAY dispenser-30k- SOLD
15) Haier thermocool Chest freezer-60k-Available to Pick up September 15- SOLD
16) LG Washing machine-30k- SOLD
17) 2 Window blinds-80k
18) Haier thermocool refridgerator-80k-Available to Pick up September 10- SOLD
19) 50inches UHD LG TV-150k- Available to Pick up September 15- SOLD
20) 1.5hp LG Air Conditioner-60K- SOLD
21) Laptop table-5k
22) Wardrobe-40k- SOLD
23) 1HP Royal Air conditioner-40k- SOLD
24) 2 Irons (Philips & -10k- SOLD
26) Gas cylinder-10k-Available to Pick up September 15-SOLD
27) 2paintings-10k- SOLD
28) Rug-20k-SOLD
30) Vase-5k- SOLD
31) Mini shelf-5k
32) 2.5kva Generator-60k-Available to Pick up September 15
33) Glass stool-5k
34) 7 seater sitting room chair-100k-Available to Pick up September 15- SOLD
35) Baby Carrier- 10k

Reason: Relocation
Location....Airport road, Lagos
Serious buyers please.....(call or whatsapp 09016040210)

Is the picture of the generator available please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Femiblacky(m): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hollawayn05:

Pls did u show the screen of where he claimed you've been scammed and ur money has been used to flex peper soup? Pls answer so I can know how to swear for dis access bank peeps

I did
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KrimzyAuto(m): 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Almost new 9.5/10 20KVA MARAPO Generator
Barely used
Reason for selling: Estate has a 247 Independent power source.
Price: 1.5M
Call or Whatsapp: 08066249731

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ebenezer880(m): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
chinae:

Location?

Ado
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chinae(m): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
ebenezer880:

Ekiti state
You are far from me, I am in Port Harcourt.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kingsley724(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Still Available
kingsley724:
Lg gl-2250m refrigerator. Gray by color. Working perfectly, no issue at all
Price 40k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kingsley724(m): 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Still Available
kingsley724:
Clean original ultimate 1500va automatic voltage regultor
Price: 10k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by anuoreangel(f): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
New in

Size 41-46
5 pairs above 8000/pair
Less than 5 pairs 9000/pair
1 pair 9500

Nationwide delivery available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Femiblacky:

Thanks all

Sorry about this. The calibre of guys you are dealing with are hardened criminals. Unfortunately, the bank is right. They can't reverse the transaction even with it is proven that you were scammed because the other person could hide under the canopy of dispute like the wretched guys who scammed you. Banks, unfortunately, do not settle financial disputes particularly when it involves money received by another. I mentioned this then and one clown claimed his father's resurrected blood fourth cousin had his reversed by the bank just by reporting.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Briells: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
How much
Leisureworld p
ost=105851234:

Your night wear, day wear, lounge wear, leisure wear plug is here again

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Icocop101(m): 1:51am On Sep 16, 2021
RELOCATION CLEARANCE SALES!!!

DOWNWARD PRICE REVIEW!!!

The following household items & gadgets are going out on clearance sales. Hurry!!! Book yours now..now... while item last as everything MUST GO this week!

* European Brand SAMSUNG GALAXY J3 (6) SMART PHONE with pack - 35k (works perfectly 100%)

* faily used HUAWEI Y6 2017 SMART ANDROID PHONE - 25K (Power/Volume Button needs replacement, but it works good and perfectly with the hands free.)

* 5KVA CENTURY STABILIZER - 20K (fully functional)

* INDESIT 7KG AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINE - 20K (servicing and maintenance on the BOARD is needed)

* LG 5KG AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINE - 25K (the DRUM needs to be fixed!)

* 7 PCS SET QUALITY CURTAINS WITH RODS & ACCESSORIES - 25K

* GIANT SIZED WARDROBE 6" X 6" - 25K

* 700W DOUBLE PLATES AROMA RICE COOKER/STEAMER - 10K

* AUTOMATIC/SELF TIMER KENWOOD MULTI PURPOSE STEAMER (Perfect for your Moi-Moi preparation e.t.c.) - 12K (works perfectly!)

* BEDSIDE JVC MICRO COMPONENT CD PLAYER SYSTEM WITH REMOTE CONTROL - 10K (Powerful sound production!)

* 2200W FULLY AUTOMATIC INDUSTRIAL STEAM PRESSING IRON - 15K FIRM! (Perfect working condition)

* TOP QUALITY 800L GEE PEE TANK - 25K FIRM!

* 91/2" X 91/2" FT" LARGE DETACHABLE CONTAINER SHOP/OFFICE - 150K

* 30 PCS FAIRLY USED ZINC SHEETS - 15K FIRM! (good condition)

* TOKS C-CAUTION SIGNS 4PCS - 6K CLEARANCE RATE

N.B: PRICES HAS BEEN NOTABLY REVIEWED AND FIRM! SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLSSS...

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Wizdeen(m): 2:05am On Sep 16, 2021
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know drivers around Ajah that have a pickup truck or bus big enough to move my furnitures(bed,bedframe, cupboard,office table, and chair) from Ajah to iyana oworo.

Please help, Ill be moving on the 25th

(1) (2) (3) ... (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) ... (6234) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NarnieSnyper(m), CamsedVacancy, Jibwillz and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.