Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6379027 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Khaysee: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2021
Premium watch at half price chronograph watch
Hublot fully box 9k
Ap 20k
Bretling 23k

Lagos payment on delivery and nationwide dispatch daily

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Superboss: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2021
okikiosibodu:

Do you know about FTA?
I tracked two satellites... My joy TV (Ghanaian stations) and 26E..... I enjoy all the MBCs on it. I am on night shift now, Neill try to send you pix when I get home.
I am rocking the free stations, I no get energy to the subscribe to unscramble the locked ones

Which news channel do u receive?

Let me ans the likely questionnyoy might ask... I don't watch ball, so I am not keen on stations showing ball too (eventhough I have not noticed any)
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Gbolahan111: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2021
For Sale
Amana Double Door Refrigerator
Perfectly Working
To be available for pick up from October ending
Reasons for selling: relocation

Price: 85k( slightly negotiable)
Comes with a stabilizer

* Would be buyers may visit for inspection before the month ends

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2021
Onyeka90210:
S10 plus prism green for sale
Snapdragon 8/128g
Shows signs of use, comes with box only
In perfect working condition
Back has been replaced before
WhatsApp for more pictures
Up

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2021
Who has DStv HD decoder for sale? Probably the one that uses smart card. Please mention me if you have. Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BrickDevo: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2021
pafo:

Yes
25k? What's your location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Yomexy11: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2021
[quote author=YeyeBoyfriend post=106439212]Clearance sales

1hp LG ac - blade rotor needs replacement 6k to replace it - 35k

5kva stabilizer - 22k

New Qasa - 3in1- oven, toaster and microwave - 12k

Location - college road Ogba

Good morning, is d stabilizer still available? #18k serious buyer... Can I see d picture of d stabilizer?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2021
50Shades0fNate:
SUPER MARS 200cc COURRIER BIKE AVAILABLE @180K

Documents expired in July 2021

1 year old, used for only 6 months.

Hit me up if interested 08172177571 call/whatsapp

See as money dey do ojoro for me...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ayodejibtyrbe: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2021
Ukaivbemiles:

Location?

He's scammer beware!!!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bankyshinani(m): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2021
akinsojiSenai:

SA
What if I want to buy one of the PS2 which loaded will you give me?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bankyshinani(m): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2021
okikiosibodu:

Do you know about FTA?
I tracked two satellites... My joy TV (Ghanaian stations) and 26E..... I enjoy all the MBCs on it. I am on night shift now, Neill try to send you pix when I get home.
I am rocking the free stations, I no get energy to the subscribe to unscramble the locked ones

Let me ans the likely questionnyoy might ask... I don't watch ball, so I am not keen on stations showing ball too (eventhough I have not noticed any)
Please,can you enlighten me about this satellite TV and where can I get it?.... I am just so tired of this gotv and DStv of a thing
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ademat7(m): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2021
FutureFocus:
These Tabs are suitable as kids tabs because they are stronger than the plastic Chinese ones in the market.
The acer product have long lasting battery
I also have ASUS and other products

From 18k to 25k Only

They are in great conditions and I will help copy the kids educational apps and videos on it.

No Sim / WiFi only and the one with Sim slot.

Check my signature for contact detail
The headset too, How much?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2021
larrypourl:

Source for 195/70/R14 for me. I need complete 4 of same brands.
It was a one-off sales, the tyres came with a car I imported.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by okikiosibodu(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2021
Teedriod:

Yes pls do
Got banned this morning while updating one of my threads for reasons unknown to mesad
All the time and energy put into it gone angry
You can take solace in an alternative thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4625655/fun-rendezvous

Superboss:

Pls, how good is the receiver and what are the channels you receive?
I have seen the pix online.
My Mediastar Mini2727 as I heard from gurus, is a really powerful decoder. I got it from a nairalander here on the FTA thread (eventhough I am not happy with the way he handled the deal and have ceased communications with him), but to be fair on him, he sold a good product eventhough I told him ie as a FTA dummy when I was getting it. Mediastar is one of the best out there. There are threads for FTA on nairaland here and I learnt its a thing with them not to talk about strengths and weaknesses of decoders. All they can say is: a decoder is a good buy or otherwise. But when I asked random people and good installers a about mine, they all affirmed its a great product.
To be frank, I watch low resolution videos from flash drives on the decoder and the picture quality comes out wil on TV. When getting a decoder, ensure it uses hdmi not the conventional AV cables, and all HD (high dimensional video) decoder use hdmi. Its best you get it right from the beginning cos they could be expensive to acquire (I got my decoder around 18k last last year or early this year)

Cc: Bankyshinani

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by okikiosibodu(m): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2021
Bankyshinani:

Please,can you enlighten me about this satellite TV and where can I get it?.... I am just so tired of this gotv and DStv of a thing
FTA (free to air) could be expensive to acquire, but it is always worth it at the long run cis the installation is usually a one-off. The way you watch NTA, CHANNELS TV, MITV and all with you local attenna free of charge, some foreign stations (and a few of our nig stations) are usually housed on some satellites suspended in space. To be able to track these stations, you need a dish to trap the rays, and a device called LNB protruding from it to track the beams and send the signals to your decoder and then display on your TV. You have to know (well if you have you money, you really don't have, the installer does the job) the location of you desired satellite, the angle of inclination, and orientation to tilt it to track certain stations. Some show movies, some sports, some religious content etc, hence your needing to know what satellite to track.. You need one LNB per satellite and depending on how skillful your installer is, you can use more than 1 LNB on a dish, thus saving cost.
What dstv did is to pay for copyright of some stations so they don't get transmitted freely, and you have to subscribe on dstv for it to be released for you. The more your bouquet is, the more stations you are likely to get.
Some FTA satellite require certain sizes of dishes, and the wider your dish, the more chance you are to have more stations (depending on the tracked satellite though). Setting it up could be pocket draining, coult cost up to 20-30k (including workmanship) but it is work it in the long run.
Iptv is also a thing whereby you watch foreign stations in the decoder using Internet.
You can make more research about FTA in Google, 9r spend quality time on FTA thread. There are nice people there willing to help out especially when you let them know you are a novice. If you also want to buy a product, seek advice in the thread so you don't get duped

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by okikiosibodu(m): 10:55am On Oct 09, 2021
Bankyshinani
Here is a pix of mine, as I tracked two satellites. My installer wasn't too good eventhough he has excellent customer care relationship. I was trying to save cost but ended up spending more by getting another dish. He could have done something similar in the second pic.
If you notice the first picture, the position of the LNBs differ, eventhough they are on same direction. I will rest here so as not to spam this great thread

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2021
Khaysee:
Premium watch at half price chronograph watch
Hublot fully box 9k
Ap 20k
Bretling 23k

Lagos payment on delivery and nationwide dispatch daily
That chain ap gree 15k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wolfenstein(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2021
wolfenstein:
Open Box Acer Chromebook Spin 713 x360
13.5" 2K (2256 x 1504) VertiView IPS Corning Gorilla Glass Touch Display
Core i5 10th Gen
8Gb Ram
128gb SSD
2 USB Type-C
Backlit keyboard
Hdmi
Memory Card Reader
Avb
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2021
Brand new Original Timex TW5M09500, Men's Ironman Classic chronograph Watch Alarm Indiglo
1 year warranty

At Clearance price

Price 12k

Location Lagos

Nationwide express delivery

WhatsApp or call zero seven zero 17607 723

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2021
Brand new Original Timex T5E901 Men's Ironman 30-Lap Resin Watch, Alarm, Indiglo, Chronograph
1year warranty
At clearance price

Price 12k

Location Lagos

Nationwide express delivery

WhatsApp or call zero seven zero 17607 723

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by feminineA: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2021
I need chicken cage o
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ukaivbemiles: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ayodejibtyrbe:

He's scammer beware!!!

Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
[quote author=Yomexy11 post=106579873][/quote] yes still available but that’s the last price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kayoderebel(m): 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
victorVIC1:

Can the wardrobe fly for 30k?

last price is 35k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
Are you interested and in need of the following :

1.New Vehicle Registration.

2.New Motorcycle /Tricycle Registration.

3.Registration of Existing Plate Number.

4.Collection of Tinted Permit.

5.Change of Ownership.

6.Renewal of Vehicle Particulars.

7.Vehicle Third Party Insurance.

8.Plate Number Replacement.

9.Local Government Papers.

10.Change of Vehicle Engine.

11. New Driver's License

12.Driver's License Renewal.

13.Plate Number Customization.

14.Dealership Plate Number.

15.Road Worthiness Certificate Collection /Renewal.

Guaranty you Genuine Documentations and Quality Service.

For more information & enquiries visit /contact:

Call: 08033539981

WhatsApp : 08182880902

carpapers.com.ng

Office Address: Ministry of Transportation

VIO OFFICE

OWODE ONIRIN BUS STOP

OPPOSITE OWODE ONIRIN MARKET

ALONG IKORODU ROAD

LAGOS.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by treasuredkids(f): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Do u have set of curtains?
paleo:
URGENT RELOCATION SALES : All the items are available for immediate sale and pickup
All items are still clean and in pristine conditions.
User manual and carton are still available for all items where applicable
Contact and Address is on the attached list: Cannot post here because of Anti-ban.
PLEASE KINDLY MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP SO I CAN FORWARD THE PICTURES TO YOU.
Videos Calls are also allowed and encouraged.

1. A KIA Sportage 4 Wheel Drive SUV (2006 Model)
2. 55 inch 4K Sony Bravia Smart Andriod TV
3. ASUS Vivo Book S15 Gaming Laptop
(256 SSD, 500 HDD, 16gb ram, Intel i7, 8th Gen)
4. Xiaomi Mi 9T pop up Camera Phone (6gb Ram/128 Internal Storage)
5. Samsung Sound Bar with Woofer Speaker
6. Android High Definition TV box
7. A set of L-Shaped Chair (Animal Fur Cover) with an Extra Piece usable as Central Table
8. Cway Water Dispenser
9. A double door (Fridge Up and Freezer down)
10. 2 sets of Panasonic AC Unit (2hp and 1.5hp)
11. 2 Sets of Wooden Blinds (Standard Window Size)
12. Hotpoint 8kg Smart Automatic Washing Machine (A++ rated)
13. 32 inch LG rechargeable Flat screen Television (Battery last up to 4 Hours)
14. 5000 KVA Automatic Stabilizer (Century)
15. 5000 KVA Automatic Stabilizer (Kenstar)
16. 5000 KVA Automatic Digital Stabilizer (QASA)
17. Center Rug and Centre Table
18. Movable Wardrobe (Double doors)
19. Brand New Heavy Duty Silver Crest 4500 Watts Industrial Blender
20. Binatone Rice Pressure Cooker
21. 4 x 6 20 Inches Mattress
22. TV Shelf with 2 drawers
23. Sumec Firman 2.2 KWA (Still in pristine and perfect Condition)
24. African Art Sculptors x 3
25. Genius 1.5kva Automatic Inverter plus 220Amps Battery x 2
26. SWAN Microwave + Griller (Combi Power)
27. Scanfrost 50x50 (3 Gas burner + 1 hot plate with Gas Oven + Grill)
28. Other available items for sale.
Wall pictures frames
Water drums of different sizes
Shoe racks
Angel baby cabinets - King size
Wireless routers of different types, UPS etc
Other household items not listed - Kindly call to make inquiries.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by azpekuliar: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
okikiosibodu:
Bankyshinani
Here is a pix of mine, as I tracked two satellites. My installer wasn't too good eventhough he has excellent customer care relationship. I was trying to save cost but ended up spending more by getting another dish. He could have done something similar in the second pic.
If you notice the first picture, the position of the LNBs differ, eventhough they are on same direction. I will rest here so as not to spam this great thread

HD quality?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xtopherprince(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
dearygally:
Mattress for sale 4 by 6 , 12 inches
Ketu

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by revcompaty(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by quitetorm79: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
current bid is 80k as the chair is 8 seater
NIKEDEEDS:

Chair for 40k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by quitetorm79: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
below still available.

quitetorm79:
8 seater (textile and may need to be scrubbed/cleaned)
Big Size bed with mattress
Sketchers shoe
cufflinks
shoe rack

still available below

-TV Console
- 2 units of 1HP and 1 unit of 1.5HP Samsung Air conditioners (condenser needs repair/change)
- Samsung TV (48"wink
- Wooden Window Blinds and Night and Day Blinds available

see previous post for pictures of other items

I'm not putting a price on any of the item as I need people to bid and the highest bidder take the items home.

Call/Whatsapp: +234 8097879833

(1) (2) (3) ... (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) ... (6231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sampete(m), taiyod, EduTechTainMent, Ikanium(m), numtums(m), Kmartt(m), mostgracious19, Engrchoko and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.