Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6410245 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) ... (6249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trojan8(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Blessing185:
first idiot..call out fellow scammer buyers like you too..it should be a two way thing..

If you think insulting your generations would change what you are, then you must be more daft than I have ever imagined.

Scum of the earth like you.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trojan8(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
Rubbishbuhari:
No mind them,the last idiot thought he was smart,after agreement of part payment,guy dey send me 5k and still promised balance after I get to the park only to send only 5k,nobody saw his scamming intentions to run away with the item but everybody just jump into the bring him down syndrome.he never uploaded the part of his preachings and delay tactics just to get the gen and run away,he though he was smart.. same idiots and efcc detectives no see or ask of that part o.

OK, can you return the one he has paid while he pays for waybill to send it back to you?

If you like use your alternate account to like your comments a hundred times, it won't change what you are.

25 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lekbel09(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Geez this guy has alot of monikers, I don count like 6 different monikers now.

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trojan8(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Blessing185:
just like ur father who stole family money to marry ur useless mother..he is our WhatsApp admin and we contributed one gold circle for him to prevent ur existence,but d fool was too drunk to use it,ode foolish native hausa penguin.

Blah blah blah

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trojan8(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Rubbishbuhari:
25k last sir,u won't get even an abused one for 20k,I have been fair enough due to the amount I bought it and it's working perfectly..even ur cousin won't sell a nicely used gen to you for such amount sir.

Useless thief! Looking at the clown sounding reasonable

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by revcompaty(m): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
revcompaty:

Lol.....bro pray you don't jam grin cos if you do you'll realize later that both driver and sender(seller) belong to the same click.

Talking from experience.

As if I knew this whole park talk would turn out a scam tactics when I said this earlier, but fineboynl was quick to counter.
I said my little piece yesterday based on personal experience and from all that has happened again, its the same old tactics.

Anyway we learn everyday, just so sad that Nairaland is now a den of scammers and their activities.

I personally still belief all the monikers involved in this scam ring belong to one individual.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trojan8(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
Rubbishbuhari:
SIMP,I'm not sure ur father remember where and when he released ur useless self if a semen into ur mother..all these lagos scammers thinking they are wise,shey una no know market and showrooms..carry una useless sef won dey command person on how to sell his property. Guy go look for d boxers ur father pull d day he unfortunately released u into ur cursed mother idiot.

After typing all these, sha pay up. That's all that concerns me.

You are finally typing like your other account. Blessing185

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trojan8(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Rubbishbuhari:
Idiot I go pay am to ur father for elders meeting.. see them scammers looking for who will send goods so they can run away with it,e dey pepper them for body as Dem outsmart Dem still dey cast them.. grin grin grin

I can't be wasting time with you. The day that you would be caught, you would be lynched. That's what I know

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
Rubbishbuhari:
Idiot I go pay am to ur father for elders meeting.. see them scammers looking for who will send goods so they can run away with it,e dey pepper them for body as Dem outsmart Dem still dey cast them.. grin grin grin

I no come fight you o, but please why not reach out to the guy so make una come to an agreement. At least a way forward for both sides.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jibwillz: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
@Dave,sukerg

I think it’s now clear that you’ve been scammed

The bastard has finally admitted to the crime.

Expecting a refund is like waiting for a plane at a train station.

This should serve a lesson to anyone that wants to buy an item from any fvcking body (except for those you’ve transacted with before) on here to henceforth to;

Use a trusted escrow,
Ask questions about the seller on here even after after having a private chat with them so people can do a background check before proceeding.
Or better still, insist on a physical transaction or cancel the fvcking deal if seller refuses.

I’m out…

18 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adaleng(f): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
I have been on Nairaland for a very long time. but i recently found this thread like a week or 2 ago. So ts surprising to see someone who joined Nairaland few days ago all active on this thread and posting so many things for sale, as tho he/she knows their way around.
And i must say i have learnt alot. I never knew escrow, but learnt that today.
WELLDONE to all those educating us o

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pafo(m): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
22" Grundig LCD for sale @12k. If you still come and price this one then there's something wrong with you. It has absolutely no fault and works perfectly. Has USB and HDMI.

Model no : GU22WDVD10

Power consumption rating is 60w

Remote control available.

Location is Alakuko and I cant waybill (I don't like stress) so deal is strictly for people who live in that environ and can come and carry it.

Whatsapp:

Contact if you want more pictures.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sofdoc1: 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please you guys should stop quoting this guy.

Sorry to those he swindled, but consistent curses and insults flying about is not going to solve anything.

Let's all be careful going forward please. Thank you.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Meister(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
How do people even allow this new accounts scam them sef
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Davland(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
Jibwillz:
@Dave,sukerg

This should serve a lesson to anyone that wants to buy an item from any fvcking body (except for those you’ve transacted with before) on here to henceforth to;

Use a trusted escrow,
Ask questions about the seller on here even after after having a private chat with them so people can do a background check before proceeding.
Or better still, insist on a physical transaction or cancel the fvcking deal if seller refuses.

I’m out…

Thanks bro, we learn everyday...

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Seun see what your site turn into
You have finally made it

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by surckerg(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Jibwillz:
@Dave,sukerg

Use a trusted escrow,

I’m out…

Thank you Sir
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Rubbishbuhari:
SIMP,I'm not sure ur father remember where and when he released ur useless self of a semen into ur mother..all these lagos scammers thinking they are wise,shey una no know market and showrooms..carry una useless sef won dey command person on how to sell his property. Guy go look for d boxers ur father pull d day he unfortunately released u into ur cursed mother idiot.
All this type of dumb talks.. E no dey ever irritate una sef.
Same talk everyday.. nonsense#

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fineboynl(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Rubbishbuhari:
SIMP,I'm not sure ur father remember where and when he released ur useless self of a semen into ur mother..all these lagos scammers thinking they are wise,shey una no know market and showrooms..carry una useless sef won dey command person on how to sell his property. Guy go look for d boxers ur father pull d day he unfortunately released u into ur cursed mother idiot.
grin same person same rude attack. Femi, You done return that guy money?

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Baby Cot for sale with mosquito net.
Alimosho, Lagos State.
18k.
WhatsApp: 08033170403.
Pickup only.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) ... (6249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: paaliaq, veekid(m), spawnx and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.