Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6409815 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) ... (6249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by omobacyprus(m): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Because you are a fool.
Rest!

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by EmperorTolson: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
pocohantas:
Contd;

Ama call the bitch, who else is going to call her?

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DoggoneDogg: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
[s]
omobacyprus:
Rest!
[/s]
Hahahaha grin grin cheesy
Troublemaker wey wan form pastor
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Ama call the bitch, who else is going to call her?

She said and I quote “Many guys send me airtime. How is it my business where they got the money from?” This was after telling her he defrauded people.

A hardened coconut headed slayqueen. I won’t be surprised if she is part of the syndicate.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Hollawayn05(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
BellaBliss:
Mr Dave I don't understand atall o
My husband called me just now concerning your issue and didn't he tell you I was coming home by evening so what's your issue? Did I steal you money?? Why such embarassment?? I don't find this funny atall if it's like that send me your account number on WhatsApp by tomorrow I will transfer and sort you out and take down this rubbish you posted. Where was the evidence I viewed your post anyway? Or did I block you? Try to reason sometimes abeg.

U reas the chat and u dint reply now, regardless it ur duty to call him if there is any delay in sending what he ahas paid for

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sophy17(m): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
pocohantas:
Contd;

God bless and well done.

I have called and have been chatting with 1st number.
She is claiming not to know the scammer even though confirmed she do receive airtime from people.
She is one of them.

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Hollawayn05(m): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Davland:

Why don't you pick my calls or respond to my messages since on 17th? Not until I use another line to call you today
People have bad manners ooo, and she still have the guts to act offended, habaa

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Davland(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
EmperorTolson:

What's up with Bella?
Have you resolved the issue.

We didn't resolve any issue

The last time she chatted me up was on 24th Oct, All she was concerned about was why I posted what she did on NL.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
pocohantas:

She said and I quote “Many guys send me airtime. How is it my business where they got the money from?” This was after telling her he defrauded people.

A hardened coconut headed slayqueen. I won’t be surprised if she is part of the syndicate.

grin Why na? Which kain KO be dis?

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
sophy17:

God bless and well done.

She is claiming not to know the scammer even though confirmed she do receive airtime from people.
She is one of them.

A Nigerian man doesn’t send airtime to just any woman. I was sure the strange number would belong to a woman and I knew it is either his sister, mother, gf or crush.

She is one of them.

Magnoliaa:

grin Why na? Which kain KO be dis?

No jokes. She said something in a local language and I asked if that was for me.

Her response: “What did you hear?”

Lmao!

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Hollawayn05(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
BellaBliss:
When you called what was the response you got?

You mean when he call with a dff number after ignoring calls from his number

Na gun remain make u buy

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sophy17(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
sophy17:

God bless and well done.

She is one of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Hollawayn05(m): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
BellaBliss:
It's all my fault sha trying to stop people from falling for cheap loan scams here
Next time I will just mind my business cuz it's not my concern anyway

Pay back the loan u stylishly took from that guy since on the 17th

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sophy17(m): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Contd

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peteregwu(m): 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Philip4564:
With the look of things I don't think I can buy anything on this thread I'm planning to get a laptop from this thread but scammers just full everywhere

Laptop na wahala for me. Guys can't be trusted.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tejestejes(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
I would like to confirm if this name is real, if that's the name on the account, is it attached to a bvn?

If the name is real then the scammer will regret lagbara olohun

Samcoflex75:

Don't worry, as far as you have his full name, I will give it to somebody to work on that name, nothing good will come to him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chillex8(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
sophy17:

This got me rolling cheesy

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
sophy17:
Contd

She should keep us posted on her visit to the police station. That is what we want. smiley

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sofdoc1: 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Interesting unfold of events.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peteregwu(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
pafo:

Probably cos you are looking for 20k laptop with 8gb ram and 500hdd. Lots of legit laptop sellers on here just that it is costly. The thread has helped a lot of people get good deals and it will continue to do so.

Don't just jump into judgment. Did he tell you he was looking for a cheap laptop? Comon man, people are here complaining about scammers and what do expect... You think some won't be scared.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Slizzords: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Nigerians & arrogant ignorance.

I asked you to ensure that your own end is safe while doing what you do, e don turn to insult & braggadocio.

SMH
You carry your pathological mádnéss from politics section to this place again , people like you are not needed here Mr Dog

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peteregwu(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Always learn to save your conversation with anyone you are dealing with. And don't pay anyone money in advance for any item.

I sold a phone to someone in ilorin from lagos, but he trusted me before sending the money to my account without even knowing who I am. Although, maybe he must have checked all my activities here on nairaland and Facebook before he sent me the money. grin

All the same, don't just trust anyone anyhow unless you have been dealing with the person for a long time.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fineboynl(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
I promise this scammer will regret scamming from nairaland. I'm sure he is reading all of this anonymously.

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by EmperorTolson: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
pocohantas:

There's an error in the bolded number, plz correct it. It's 12 digits though it went through.
The twelve digits number is not showing faith scammer.
Kindly correct it
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sofdoc1: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Honestly, the way that Femi guy flings insults and curses is so discomforting. I wonder the kind of lowlifes he moves around with.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
EmperorTolson:

There's an error in the bolded number, plz correct it. It's 12 digits though it went through.

Done! wink

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fineboynl(m): 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Femi done for Awol. grin

He would never scammed from here again. I am liking this as others will be scared of scamming from here after Femi is use as example.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by remi1444: 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
fineboynl:
are you daft. Don't you hear that he called the buyer with a blacklisted scammer number. That alone open his cover.
Mr Man I hope everything is okay at home?

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by doggedfighter(f): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
remi1444:
Mr Man I hope everything is okay at home?

grin grin
Good question grin

The outburst has no head nor tail grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sofdoc1: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hold your breaths... it's coming
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by EmperorTolson: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
sophy17:

You should have saved her number with faithie scam
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DoggoneDogg: 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
[s]
Slizzords:
You carry your pathological mádnéss from politics section to this place again , people like you are not needed here Mr Dog
[/s]

Provide good roads for your kinsmen and purge your land of your fulani oppressors before quoting me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) ... (6249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chrisdking1(m), Iyenogie30, ALABACONNECT(m), Pearlpop, incogni2o, oluremmy234(m), Kolaoftonic, Aristocrat1011(m), Fabinu(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.