Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6477449 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) ... (6279) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 9jaClassicman(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
seyideco:
David wej (limited edition)
Pristine condition.
Size 45 or big 44
Ikorodu.
15k (last price)

Contact in signature

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nbolaji(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
Guest911:

I'm looking to sell/get rid of everything really

Are you looking for bulk buyer? I only the remote give it away to me smiley
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Guest911: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
nbolaji:

Are you looking for bulk buyer? I only the remote give it away to me smiley
Yeah looking for a bulk buyer. Accessories are from tv that had broken screen from bad shipment
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yunqdady: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Zino1011(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
Zino1011:
Samsung Non frost Fridge
(Digital inverter)
Lagos

100k slightly negotiable
Nb:dont mind the empty fridge.Sapa no be anybody mate
Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MBofLife: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mannyautos:
12.5kg Cylinder :15k

Call or Whatsapp:08037618183

Do you a table top burner?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Gbolahan111: 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Guest911:
Brand new Tv accessories giveaway prices.
(Samsung, LG, Hisense,TLC, Roku remote)
15+tv remotes

Power cables and lots of tv stands

Let me know if you need.

Everything at giveaway prices

Kindly drop your contact details. I’m interested in a Panasonic remote and the stand
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by joyceakhig(f): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
oluwaahmed:
Brand new LG fridge
Location and contact Phone number?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Aloedamz(f): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
Jibwillz:

Does this even make any sense to you??

Asin did your brain made any connection to your fingers while typing this rubbish at all??

Must you abuse someone before Making your point. This is way too much. If not for my home manners chai..

You re online behind the screen telling someone this isn't the way doesn't give you the authority and audacity to spew those trash above.

I dont wanna trade any insult with you cos it will be so degrading to my being.

Pls have sense next time dear.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Aloedamz(f): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
ThatNiccur:

The audacity undecided

Read the post like 3 times. Been trying to process it. I dey make excuse for am say whether him dey catch cruise.

Using a female moniker, soon matter go turn husband/boyfriend matter.

Same pattern.

LMAO....

Guy, we know your type. Awon set bittered soul.

I come in peace biko. I dont have strength
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Aloedamz(f): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
yehmy:
You are a scammer, you didn't Transact with anybody, i repeat you are a scammer. In fact you are a scammer.

Funny enough, i have seen someone on this page last week that posted the rubbish you posted in this month.

His name is Aloedamz SCAMMER

Jesus... Give this yemy sense this coming year.

You re lucky o... I m in a good mood today.

Receive sense ...Take it
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Aloedamz(f): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
africo13610:
That's what I thought when I deal with her. Paying upfront before picking the package. But sincerely, she is not a scammer. Have never vouch for anyone here but I vouch for her. High risk always gives high profit.

God will bless you and your handwork @africa13610.. I will surely make adjustment to the terms and policy around the business as advised.

Thanks for your understanding bro and for coming through...

Iyyaf suffer on this thread o.
I m proud of my hustle and no one can bring it down. I mean no one.

Make una chat me o.. I gat better deal for una.

Lemme just drop one tonight sef
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Aloedamz(f): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
Cestmoir:
Hello nairalanders
Please in the spirit of the Yuletide, if you have any female wears (clothes, shoes etc) or wears for young boys around the age of 10-12 that you don't mind giving out, pls I'm interested. There's this woman I need to extend hands of charity to (she came to me) but I don't have much to offer her. Her family is going through some difficulties right now.

She has a daughter of about 16
God bless you all.

Can you reach me through the number on my signature pls.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kennykg(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Good Evening Bosses / Madams, i got Toks Toyota Corolla and Camry for sale.

You can check my topics so i don't derail here.

Thanks wink
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Godstime234: 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Eliona:
Please who has ceiling fan for sale within Lagos.

Clearance price please

I have .. your contact and location
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Aloedamz(f): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Available for sale

Item: 1hp Samsung Air conditioning
�Price: 48k (best price)
�Condition: Neatly used
�Location: Abijo Ajah
�Pick up Date: Immediate pick up only
�Reason for Sale: Decluttering

All items are sold on a first -to-pay basis.

50% payment must be made before the owners details will be given.

At the point of pick up, the balance will be paid after the buyer confirmed the item is Satisfactory and as posted.

Payment validates order.

Buyer handles delivery.

Heat too much these days fam. Get this piece for smooth and uninterrupted cloud 9 journey��������

#declutterwithmia#Lagosdeclutter#beautifulfurniture#homeappliances.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by picaso313(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
GracedVictory:

18k best price
let me have your contact if its still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jibwillz: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
Aloedamz:

Must you abuse someone before Making your point. This is way too much. If not for my home manners chai..

You re online behind the screen telling someone this isn't the way doesn't give you the authority and audacity to spew those trash above.

I dont wanna trade any insult with you cos it will be so degrading to my being.

Pls have sense next time dear.
It’s amusing how you could sound so smart and dumb at the same time.

You posted an advert that portrays you as a thief.
Calling you out obviously dint awaken your idle brain to do the needful, instead you chose to defend the rubbish you posted.

I won’t indulge your stupidity any further.

Adíos

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by picaso313(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Aloedamz:
Available for sale

Item: 1hp Samsung Air conditioning
�Price: 48k (best price)
�Condition: Neatly used
�Location: Abijo Ajah
�Pick up Date: Immediate pick up only
�Reason for Sale: Decluttering

All items are sold on a first -to-pay basis.

50% payment must be made before the owners details will be given.

At the point of pick up, the balance will be paid after the buyer confirmed the item is Satisfactory and as posted.

Payment validates order.

Buyer handles delivery.

Heat too much these days fam. Get this piece for smooth and uninterrupted cloud 9 journey��������

#declutterwithmia#Lagosdeclutter#beautifulfurniture#homeappliances.
is it an inverter AC
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by picaso313(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
Guest911:
15+tv remotes

Let me know if you need.

am interested in th LG remote. and do you have Roku device for sale?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ebukamatth(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
oluwaahmed:
Brand new LG fridge

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qtsnow(m): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Guest911:
15+tv remotes

Let me know if you need.

Need Samsung Remote, I guess its the original one
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Aloedamz(f): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
Jibwillz:

It’s amusing how you could sound so smart and dumb at the same time.

You posted an advert that portrays you as a thief.
Calling you out obviously dint awaken your idle brain to do the needful, instead you chose to defend the rubbish you posted.

I won’t indulge your stupidity any further.

Adíos

Alawada lomo yii sha..

Well, Common sense is not common. Pls include it as part of your prayer point going into the new year that God should grant you the wisdom and understanding of that of SOLOMON so that you don't go around behaving like a bittered moterfucker.

I hope this won't bite you deeply into the flesh.��.. Abeg leave me make i enjoy my good mood tonight

And i should not be abusing my intending customers. Oya receive sense and come patronize me @jibwillz
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by humblesteve(m): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
Cestmoir:
Hello nairalanders
Please in the spirit of the Yuletide, if you have any female wears (clothes, shoes etc) or wears for young boys around the age of 10-12 that you don't mind giving out, pls I'm interested. There's this woman I need to extend hands of charity to (she came to me) but I don't have much to offer her. Her family is going through some difficulties right now.

She has a daughter of about 16
God bless you all.
Message me.on what'sapp. I do not have wears to give, a little cash can do. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Aloedamz(f): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
picaso313:
is it an inverter AC

No pls...it's the normal AC.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
ThatNiccur:

The audacity undecided

Read the post like 3 times. Been trying to process it. I dey make excuse for am say whether him dey catch cruise.

Using a female moniker, soon matter go turn husband/boyfriend matter.

Same pattern.
I Dey tell you...
U don sabi finish.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ffolksy: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
wizzy89:
Neatly Used LG Tall Boy Sound System (DVD, HDMI & Bluetooth) TV Stand
Both Selling For 60k Call/Text 08166297281, If Interested. Pick Up Location is Alapere, Ketu. Thanks
How many watts is it? You can snap and upload the data label
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DaVinci17(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Don’t you forget. We are here to help you move your clearance purchases with ease.

07065692425. WhatsApp/Calls..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) ... (6279) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmaoanidu(m), zanjorrg(m), Doris4ever(m), jiday4(m), hapheeyxz, blackbone989(m), Silvawazza(m), Flooerin(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.