Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6381902 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mannyautos: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
as for me i think the screen would need to be replaced but I heard there is a device that's used to rectify this kind of fault but don't know if its available here.

Its actually available for fixing. The TV screen is not cracked. The lines appearing on the screen has a binding machine or what did they call it that removes it. I got another TV so no point stressing to fix.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pizapato(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2021
yehmy:
40k na d boldness for me lol cheesy

New one goes for 57k sir.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mannyautos: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2021
ManAdii:

Don't mind that criminal...

You're a compound fool to label me a criminal. Have I transacted or done any business with you or cheated you in anyway?. Did I force you to buy anything from me?

I posted a product and if anyone so deems it fit to buy after evaluation that's great.

I dont repair TVs. price quoted is based on what a repairer told me so it would be plus or minus anywhere. So get your sense in place and not comment on whatever doesn't need your low life opinion. Fool

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 10:18am On Dec 30, 2021
Giving out this Beat Flex for 30k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by micwills007: 10:19am On Dec 30, 2021
Colorful umbrella for selling of recharge cards business or POS business,Shielding goods on sales e.t.c

Location-Lagos(ikotun/Igando)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by micwills007: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2021
All items for sale
Itel small phone-#3500
Qlink stabilizer-#7k
New balding clipper-#6k
Office/Room chairs(2pcs)-#6k each

Location-Lagos(ikotun/Igand

Pics uploaded at 3229 page
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by marketlogo: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2021
Dell latitude E6410
Core i5
Strong with a new battery available for urgent sales
Price;. 68,000

WhatsApp only: 08135317388

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Phat7o(m): 10:25am On Dec 30, 2021
10k serious buyer

Mannyautos:
Samsung 42 inches HD LED Smart tv with bluetooth, wifi, cast, internet access.

Price: 45k. (Current Market price of this TV is About 200k)

There's a line on the TV which you may need to fix hence the price.(It works perfectly well though) fixing it will cost about 15k or so if you so wish.

for more pictures and video.

Call or chat on whatsapp: 08037618183

Location : CMD Magodo or Ikorodu whichever is convenient for you.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Please stop this. I'm not one of those you can bully here. Enter computer village or anywhere and you will get the usual PS4 game pad for 10-15k.

What I'm selling is not the usual one. Let's respect ourselves here, if you don't know something you ask.

Everything I sell from Smartphones, to Laptops to Accessories, are all brand new and original. If you looking for the cheap ones, you know where to get them.

I don't know if it's frustration or poverty that makes some of you talk like animals.
oga, 50k is outrageous for a ps4 pad, no need for long stories.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2021
Mannyautos:

Its actually available for fixing. The TV screen is not cracked. The lines appearing on the screen has a binding machine or what did they call it that removes it. I got another TV so no point stressing to fix.
yeah it's called binding machine.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2021
Mannyautos:

as a TV technician, I'm quite certain that you have to replace the screen, looks like a technician messed up the cof on that part of the screen.
No cof bonding machine in Naija to the best of my knowledge, also, having a cof bonding machine doesn't guarantee a fix for a fault like this.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rapheal00(m): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2021
amnwa:

Kindly chat me up on my whatsapp number for more discussion and location to meet.
My number is 08130240463

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by otunba88(m): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2021
LG Sound Bar Audio System with Wireless Subwoofer and Bluetooth Streaming.
Model-- LG SHS36-D
Total Output Power--300W
Asking Price-- 65,000
Comdition-- Mint 9/10 ( imported from USA with proof)
Location-- Haruna/Ogba
Chat/call for pics-- 08039117027

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by otunba88(m): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2021
Radioshack MD-981 professional keyboard
Mint condition
Use electricity and battery
For studio professionals nd more
Asking price 55,000
Chat/call 08039117027
Location, haruna/ ogba and environs

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by otunba88(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2021
Baby cloths which i can call brand new ones, so perfect for babies of age 1month to 5yrs
One box available, selling it all.
Give me a reasonable price and it will be yours

Chat-- 08039117027

Location-- haruna/ ogba.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=oluwaahmed post=108913832][/quote]

How do I reach you?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by otunba88(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2021
Heir Bedside fridge imported from usa
In perfect condition
Asking price 40k
Chat whatsapp 08039117027
It uses 110v so it can be converted or you use Step up.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 10:54am On Dec 30, 2021
DBlackCeazer:
oga, 50k is outrageous for a ps4 pad, no need for long stories.

I'm tired of having all these back and forth arguments especially on this site. Is it that you are unaware that most electronic product/items come with different specifications especially as it relates to different regions?

Even on Amazon, there are cheaper PS4 pads. I'm not saying you can't buy those, but for the model I'm selling, it's higher and more expensive than others. You can always go for the other models my brother.

But for the model I'm selling, the price is 50k. What's so difficult to understand?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jarrot(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Please stop this. I'm not one of those you can bully here. Enter computer village or anywhere and you will get the usual PS4 game pad for 10-15k.

What I'm selling is not the usual one. Let's respect ourselves here, if you don't know something you ask.

Everything I sell from Smartphones, to Laptops to Accessories, are all brand new and original. If you looking for the cheap ones, you know where to get them.

I don't know if it's frustration or poverty that makes some of you talk like animals.

I asked a question you would have answered with "NO" and go ahead to tutor us on how a PS4 controller would be that expensive.

I think it is out of frustration that makes some of you to quote prices like animals.

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TjDeks(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2021
viccozy:

What's your least price and can I get to see the pictures also?. Thanks

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2021
CsRockefeller:

I'm tired of having all these back and forth arguments especially on this site. Is it that you are unaware that most electronic product/items come with different specifications especially as it relates to different regions?

Even on Amazon, there are cheaper PS4 pads. I'm not saying you can't buy those, but for the model I'm selling, it's higher and more expensive than others. You can always go for the other models my brother.

But for the model I'm selling, the price is 50k. What's so difficult to understand?
I'm not even going to argue, 50k is outrageous even for a v2. I'm out.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hooryo(m): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2021
Please who have plug on how I can waybill the Fridge to Ife, ??

OmobaDe10th:
Hisense refrigerator and 42inches TCL android television up for urgent sale.
Reason for sale: Relocating out of Lagos State
Price:- hisense refrigerator -- 80,000
TCL 42inches android Television-,-- 120,000
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2021
DBlackCeazer:
I'm not even going to argue, 50k is outrageous even for a v2. I'm out.

Even when the facts are before you, what a shame. You guys are usually triggered by anything you perceive too high in price that you cannot afford.

Well, it's not so much your fault. The Government has so brutalized it's populace that wealth isn't evenly distributed and this same populace have seen inferior goods as standard.

I get it, my target market isn't here. I'm sorry lesson learnt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fatomayo(m): 11:28am On Dec 30, 2021
Puya:

I’ve been looking to get a second hand spectranet mifi
However, your price is not conducive

New one is 17k +45gb
And I’m assuming there is no mb in yours ??
And 45gb plan is 13k (without the bonus)

You see the add ups ??

Bro, I have a brand new Ace spectranet Mifi. Never been used. I got it yesterday and their network is not in my area. It still has the 70gb on. Remains 29 days. I giving it for 20k.
WhatsApp: 09067090507
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2021
Hollawayn05:

If I be Mod
I go Ban you lesekese
� �
lmaooooooo grin grin grin
Ignore the bot he's known nuisance
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Even when the facts are before you, what a shame. You guys are usually triggered by anything you perceive too high in price that you cannot afford.

Well, it's not so much your fault. The Government has so brutalized it's populace that wealth isn't evenly distributed and this same populace have seen inferior goods as standard.

lol, this is a clearance sales thread, your target market definitely isn't here.
The price is absolutely ridiculous.
BTW, you owe me no apology.
Good luck finding a buyer.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by amnwa(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2021
CsRockefeller:

You have just been speaking useless big English. Thinking your smart but actually your very empty. Look at you saying others are poor. Your target market is your head.

So person go comot 50k buy ps4 pad. Something is wrong with your head
You are nothing but an arrogant fool

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by majorbravo: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2021
cybriz82:
Hello house i need a playstation VR, pls quote me let talk thank......
I do have one with all accessories, it's the v2 version (which means fewer clunky cables which is great) *camera, two move controllers and i also give you a free new battery for move controller. Message me on WhatsApp (number in my signature) let's talk.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by omobacyprus(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Guy rest. Even ps5 pad is not up to your outrageous price

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by horlamelekan(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
anuoreangel:
Nike Airforce Rugged stapple

Size 40-46

5 pairs above 10,000/pair
Less than 5 pairs 11,000/pair
1 pair 11,500

Nationwide delivery available
your location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Zino1011(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
cybriz82:
Hello house i need a playstation VR, pls quote me let talk thank......
Mcmayor
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jFrankNorfleet: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hello house, I'm in need of UPS at clearance price, preferably bluegate. I already have replacement batteries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) ... (6233) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: moremuch1(m), Alwaysphallus, slan87(m), holysaint1(m), Abbeyb1ack and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.