Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6397001 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3257) (3258) (3259) (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by anuoreangel(f): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2022
New in

5 pairs above 9000/pair
Less than 5 pairs 9,500/pair
1 pair 10,000

Size 39-45

Nationwide delivery available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 10:46am On Jan 06, 2022
OneNigeria1960:

How does this answer the harmless question she asked?

Why sound as if you're doing her/others a favour?
If you're not ready to attend to customers queries here, stop posting your wares here.

You advertised something without listing out the specs and you want somebody to just contact you and pay without knowing anything about the device.

I read a complaint here few pages back asking for people to queue up in your WhatsApp for answers to their enquiries that it will soon get to their turn..... Who does that? You don't attend to enquires here neither do you do so on time when they contact you privately.

What a nasty attitude.

Change your ways before you fade out of this platform like some with same attitude as you did in the past.

Your last response to mention indeed!
Mstcheeeew.

HABA! This lengthy write-up isn't really worth the stress. The seller can be contacted directly as most do.Let other trivial issues rest especially when seller isn't a scammer.We have worse sellers in open market,yet making money daily.His mode of business or strategy might not soothe you but no need for these tale drama once again maybe to gain unnecessary likes here whilst he still sales his goods to interested prospects/customers.He did you no HARM from all narrative.The world is big enough #REST

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2022
FutureFocus:
Tools

Contact details on my signature

Happy sales.God is your strength Sir

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2022
oloko1859:
When shopping in a mall, do we take every single item to the cashier to confirm prices first undecided

Just passing by sha...

My exact thoughts to be realistic smiley

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by smithnoah373: 10:54am On Jan 06, 2022
Look dapper with men's leather shoes by Barker. Whether you're looking for Chelsea boots, wingtip boots, lace-up shoes, slip ons, or western boots in exotic leathers like crocodile and stingray, Barker have the perfect pair of luxury men's shoes.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2022
mrsdaniel:

HABA! This lengthy write-up isn't really worth the stress. The seller can be contacted directly as most do.Let other trivial issues rest especially when seller isn't a scammer.We have worse sellers in open market,yet making money daily.His mode of business or strategy might not soothe you but no need for these tale drama once again maybe to gain unnecessary likes here whilst he still sales his goods to interested prospects/customers.He did you no HARM from all narrative.The world is big enough #REST
why am I not surprised
Birds of a feather
No be so kekkie

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Stop this myopism this new year and endeavour to look at things from a systemic and holistic perspective. Consider the non-Lagos location in addition to the other red flags I highlighted and you will get the idea.

If I disagreed with the other red flags you listed I would have pointed it out. Not doing so simply means I'm in agreement with it.

Non-lagos location ought not to have been there. If you've had issues with such location(s) before is not enough reason for generalisation.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by olami1313: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2022
Thanks to wese90 for the escrow service. To avoid bn scam pls call on wese90 escrow service cos ur money is secure with him.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2022
mrsdaniel:

Which likes are you referring to?

Madam, I made my post based on an observation. I didn't say he is a scammer.

Please check other users observations after I made mine and judge for yourself.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2022
iamoyindamola:
why am I not surprised
Birds of a feather
No be so kekkie

The thing shock me bros.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 11:23am On Jan 06, 2022
mrsdaniel:

My exact thoughts to be realistic smiley

If this is your exact thought, you shouldn't have disagreed with my post.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2022
OneNigeria1960:

If I disagreed with the other red flags you listed I would have pointed it out. Not doing so simply means I'm in agreement with it.

Non-lagos location ought not to have been there. If you've had issues with such location(s) before is not enough reason for generalisation.

I have never and, by God's grace, will never have issues by way of scam as I will always do my due diligence before every transaction. I am also not averse to deals out of Lagos, as I have never called out anyone with deals outside Lagos

If you have been observant, you should have noticed that the recent scams that have happened very recently and even last year were centred around deals that were domiciled outside of Lagos. It was a pretty similar pattern by these scammers - put up a mouth-watery price, state an out-of-Lagos location and talk about the possibility of waybill to their victims who have already been hoodwinked by the prospects of a "sweet deal".

You should also notice that I was careful not to mention any state out of Lagos coz i believe these scammers can use any state for their plot. It could even be Ogun state which is very close to Lagos. But their plan is still the same - making victims part with their money upfront

Again, I encourage you to look at the bigger picture and think the way these scammers would think. We shouldn't even be having this argument as I believe we have the same objective which is to prevent unsuspecting folks from falling prey. This argument will only derail our good intentions.

I doubt I will respond to again

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ezugegere(m): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2022
Chikeshyboy:

Yes price - 15K.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2022
Dewayy:
Full functional Ps3 for sale
Comes with 2 pads
Console is hacked
10 games installed
Complete accessories
Price 40k slightly negotiable
Location Asaba
WhatsApp 080 849 322 48

Another heads-up:

I am not trying to say that you are scammer, but prospective buyers should be very aware and either insist on pay on delivery or Escrow

Identified red flags:

- New account created in December 2021
- Location is outside of Lagos
- Fair price with a "negotiable" indication. I can bet that if you price 20k, he will agree and ask you to pay
- Attached photo is a screenshot and not usual several normal photos that one would typically post

Buyers, beware!

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by C505: 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
[code][/code]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
5k, does it come with or make use of a sim?

Come take mine for 5k
The exact same thing and for the exact same reasons too...

It comes with an airtel sim
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
MrReeseG:

Come take mine for 5k

location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Superboss: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
[quote author=kitsall123 post=109120182]

Hello.Best i can do is 60k.
[/quote
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
jeff1607:
location?

Kosofe...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
RDR2 for PS4 available for FREE, anyone interested , didn’t know it selects consoles so I heard but worked on another console though, location is AGBARA/Ajah

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Artworld1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Another heads-up:

I am not trying to say that you are scammer, but prospective buyers should be very aware and either insist on pay on delivery or Escrow

Identified red flags:

- Fair price with a "negotiable" indication. I can bet that if you price 20k, he will agree and ask you to pay
- Attached photo is a screenshot and not usual several normal photos that one would typically post

Buyers, beware!
he is a scammer.

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mannyautos: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
5KVA Scientek Digital Meter Stabilizer (barely used): 30k
Big Shoe Rack(34 compartments):36k
HP Deskjet 3545 Printer/Scanner(Coloured,WIFI): 29k
Hair Mannequin:2k5 (5 pieces)
Big sized Female Body Form Mannequin: 25k
Small Sized(kids) Body Form Female Mannequin: 18k
9 bulbs Chandelier: 55k
4 bulb chandelier: 45k.
Two Lion Industrial weaving machine: SOLD
Emel Industrial sewing machine: SOLD

Pictures have earlier been posted..
Call or whatsapp:08037618183
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Artworld1:
he is a scammer.

We dodged this one... grin

I hope some unsuspecting people have not gone into his DM before seeing these alert messages we have been sending here

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jibwillz: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
OneNigeria1960:

Which likes are you referring to?

Madam, I made my post based on an observation. I didn't say he is a scammer.

Please check other users observations after I made mine and judge for yourself.

Peace!
Who you’re referring to as Madam is a catfish
That’s Kiekie in disguise (a full grown adult man, hiding behind a female moniker)
He’s a known deceitful bird of with a dubious feather on this thread

Ignore shim.

Ire oo

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bosschinalu(m): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Another heads-up:

Identified red flags:

Buyers, beware!

Shine your eyes.

Them go chop you clean mouth

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Amazoner01: 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Refrigerator 70k last price ibadan.. no further price reduction

I still have 32inches TV. 45k
Brand new LG home theatre. 90k
Maxi Gas cooker 80k
Nexus fan 25k
Binatone fan 8k
Tv stand 15k

Akala Expressway

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Biggyz: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
Qtsnow:
Who needs a 2 weeks used Airtel 4G Smartbox Wifi with box and accessories.

Reason for sale- Light in the area is not good 3days on and 1day off, so it's mostly redundant when battery is down during off days.

Price - 8k

Location- Ogba (pickup only)

Call or WhatsApp 08055 611 684

You don't need to sell except you don't need it at all. I have a cord you can use to power it.

Only need to connect to your power bank or even your Laptop.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
bosschinalu:

Shine your eyes.

Them go chop you clean mouth

Boda Femi... Lol

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
ezugegere:

Flex
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Biggyz: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
MrReeseG:

Come take mine for 5k

You need not sell cos of light except you don't need it anymore. I have a cord you can use to power it.

Only need to connect to your power bank or even your Laptop. A 20,000mAh should power it for at least 20 hours with the cord.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Harryfrosh: 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
MrReeseG:

Kosofe...
pictures... And can you help with the waybill even though I'll be the one to pay for the waybill?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qtsnow(m): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Biggyz:

You don't need to sell except you don't need it at all. I have a cord you can use to power it.

Only need to connect to your power bank or even your Laptop.

No need for it anymore

(1) (2) (3) ... (3257) (3258) (3259) (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) ... (6240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Muddy18, saint2ace(m), santakris(m), GiggsTk(m), Thurmieee, Kmartt(m), anungangampu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.