Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6445829 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) ... (6264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DaVinci17(m): 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
shalyboye:
But this bus is too big to help carry little items now.

Boss. There’s a car and sienna too. So you’re covered for the small items sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chillex8(m): 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
ambient:
I like doing reviews whenever I engage any vendor on nairaland.

I got a lovely watch from timearena.had a little hiccup with logistics which was no fault of hers.anyway she is legit.

Thanks
Authentic ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ambient: 1:55am On Jan 30, 2022
chillex8:

Authentic ?

For the price I paid,no.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Quim2: 2:26am On Jan 30, 2022
aboyaji:

You know how much northerners love art and beauty.

Relocation is No1 reason.

I priced a set of upholstery that could go as high as 750 in Alibert furniture that was brought into the panteka at a time. They said it's 180k. I was there when the lorry brought them in. It wasn't unloaded that day but the following day. Very high quality chairs. I carry hand put for mouth because I was only doing a window shopping though and it was late.

2nd reason is change of taste. Maybe, a house or office was assumed by a new minister or some sort.

Pls what's the address this Pantaka place
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aboyaji(m): 2:28am On Jan 30, 2022
Quim2:

Pls what's the address this Pantaka place
The one closest to me is at Nyanya in Abuja.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Engobi(m): 2:48am On Jan 30, 2022
AC split unit 1hp for sale Panasonic call/WhatsApp 08062072233

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Quim2: 2:49am On Jan 30, 2022
aboyaji:
The one closest to me is at Nyanya in Abuja.

I'm based in Lagos and will soon need a whole lot of items to furnish the new apartment I intend to move into soon. I'll need a whole new range of items. From how you talk about this Pantaka places it's like na to travel go Abuja buy many quality things like bed and sofa then get a truck and bring them to Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Engobi(m): 3:01am On Jan 30, 2022
Engobi:
bought few months ago
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Engobi(m): 3:02am On Jan 30, 2022
28 inch LG tv for sale clean one call/WhatsApp 08062072233

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Engobi(m): 3:07am On Jan 30, 2022
The Orange L sofa leather With the 28 inch LG TV both items including DSTV n tv stand everything in this pics call/WhatsApp 08062072233

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by omoluabi87: 3:25am On Jan 30, 2022
Quim2:

I'm based in Lagos and will soon need a whole lot of items to furnish the new apartment I intend to move into soon. I'll need a whole new range of items. From how you talk about this Pantaka places it's like na to travel go Abuja buy many quality things like bed and sofa then get a truck and bring them to Lagos

LOL. By the time you add cost of transport to Lagos and the stress won't it be more than the cost of a new one?
Anyway, if you know anyone who lives around Oshodi - Cele/Ijesha you can confirm : there used to be something similar around there in those days
. I'm not sure if they are still there presently so please confirm.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by udeh3(m): 3:30am On Jan 30, 2022
aboyaji:

I bought my HDF quality wardrobe with 3 doors for 30k there. Quality HDF TV stand 5ft with glass top for 10k too. Now, the price may differ. But will be cheap.

12.5kg gas cylinder neat for 10500. I get guys there. Might be slightly more now but won't be like here.

You'll see standing fan of 5k. Very good and neat. Very neat fridge for cheap prices too.

Modified: pictures are not uploading.

Please, you bought these stuffs from where?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ManAdii: 6:50am On Jan 30, 2022
Engobi:
Where is your location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Massab: 6:58am On Jan 30, 2022
Call taskcompleteng for the generator, which one is somebody. I had to go check that generator myself. No wonder they keep spamming the thread

081087n:
For those posting high prices and get angry when called out let me explain to you how clearance sale should be....

Most time it should be half the price of the product or goods in relation to the market value, of the price of A is 20k for new, and used of A is 14k clearance price should be around 8-11k but na lie, our uncles and aunties here go sell am for 25k and pick a picture on jumia with the highest value of 35k to show you.
Making it look like their prices are cheaper, someone has been hawking generator for days now and the price of the new is 150k,155k on jiji and we never price am oo. If you call them out now them go vex

Some will even post USED items for 20k and show you the pics of new one at 50k, I'll always ask Myself are they dumb or they didn't go to school? Is what you're selling brand new?

So I think if you don't want to be called out and start complaining that they're chasing away Potential customer you should be the one to be guided..

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Massab: 7:04am On Jan 30, 2022
Dabss:
135k shey you dey whine us ni ?
This gen goes for 140k brand new so if you cant sell for less than 100k stop spamming this page.

God bless U

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Massab: 7:25am On Jan 30, 2022
aboyaji:
why is jumia always a yardstick for you people? Is it not someone that posted it from his shop? Shop and market prices are cheaper.

Moreover, here is a clearance sales thread.

Not to forget jumia hold on to sellers money for some weeks before releasing it to sellers.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Engobi(m): 7:34am On Jan 30, 2022
ManAdii:

Where is your location?
amuwo Odofin lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BrickDevo: 7:37am On Jan 30, 2022
Engobi:
bought few months ago
price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Massab: 7:40am On Jan 30, 2022
Truly, you are a vendor on jumia.

odimbannamdi:

Not trying to take sides on the discourse, but I am compelled to chip in on the emboldened. From the perspective of a vendor on Jumia, I totally agree with you.

My stuffs are listed on Jumia and for every sale I make, Jumia deducts a whopping 13% (for commission, tax, contribution to shipping, etc) of the gross sales. This is not even including the money you will spend at the VDO hub (for purchase of carton, bubble wrap and documentation printing) and the fact that Jumia will hold on to your money for as much as 2 - 3 weeks sometimes. I simply factored in all these into my pricing on Jumia. Something I sell for 53,500 on Nairaland here, I sell for 62k ok Jumia.

So, for every price you see on Jumia, deduct 10 - 15% to get the actual price in the normal market. Jumia prices ain't cheaper.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SlaveofGod(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2022
Whatsapp me, I will show you how you can get that done without spending much in getting them to Lagos. E get why I no go post am here, those wicked online sellers will result to that in order to exploit the gullible.

Quim2:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kaymax2222: 8:33am On Jan 30, 2022
Whoever needs this outdoor unit AC should offer something reasonable and come pick it up its 2hp

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Engobi(m): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2022
Kaymax2222:
Whoever needs this outdoor unit AC should offer something reasonable and come pick it up its 2hp
And someone called me yst for outdoor unit oh
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Engobi(m): 8:37am On Jan 30, 2022
BrickDevo:
price
N65000
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aboyaji(m): 8:39am On Jan 30, 2022
Quim2:

Whichever rocks your boat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aboyaji(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2022
udeh3:

Please, you bought these stuffs from where?

PANTEKA
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bened1t: 8:46am On Jan 30, 2022
Electric table-top multipurpose sewing machine @ 30K
Ikotun, Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bened1t: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2022
6*6 bedframe 18K
Akoka

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bened1t: 8:51am On Jan 30, 2022
bened1t:
Electric table-top multipurpose sewing machine @ 30K
Ikotun, Lagos

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2022
Massab:

Not to forget jumia hold on to sellers money for some weeks before releasing it to sellers.

You can say that again, my brother. I am yet to be paid for an order I fulfilled on Jumia since on the 15th of this month. I messaged them and they said payment would be paid on the 2nd of next month - almost 3 weeks!

Honestly, if you don't have enough time, patience (especially their QA cancellation part and returns) and enough working capital, don't even near Jumia as a vendor. You go frustrate.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mannyautos: 9:07am On Jan 30, 2022
32 inches Panasonic LED TV:45k

Call or Whatsapp: 08037618183

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) ... (6264) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emynike2001(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.