Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6403763 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) ... (6245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by saheedbadmus(m): 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
Get a 15 amps tokunbo socket ..all the new sucker and plug being sold out dere na fake..plug iron,the sockets and plugs go melt..but those old /tokunbo socket gangan b original
KnowOriginal:
Guys, please I need your advise.

I have this 4-faced hot plate I use in my kitchen. In my previous apartment, i could plug in the plug of the hot plate into the socket on the wall (similar to the one shown in one the attached pics), but it damaged the socket badly till it stopped working. I had to pack up the hot plate. I have now moved to a new apartment, so I got a multi-purpose fuse/socket (pic attached) and plugged in the hot plate before plugging it directly to the socket on the wall, but in less than 10mins, it has already started melting the fuse. I just tire.

Has anyone experienced this before? How did you go about resolving it? Thanks.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Adebaba1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
Adebaba1:
Apple series 6 for sale
Ain
No issues
GPS
Lte
44mm
Gold strap

Price 160k

WhatsApp 0.7.0.3.2.3.9.8.3.4.1
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oloko1859(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
KnowOriginal:

I have this 4-faced hot plate I use in my kitchen. In my previous apartment, i could plug in the plug of the hot plate into the socket on the wall (similar to the one shown in one the attached pics), but it damaged the socket badly till it stopped working. I had to pack up the hot plate. I have now moved to a new apartment, so I got a multi-purpose fuse/socket (pic attached) and plugged in the hot plate before plugging it directly to the socket on the wall, but in less than 10mins, it has already started melting the fuse. I just tire.

An electrician should do this job for you, I'm sure you don't want to plug that hot plate on a 1mm wire, nah fire outbreak loading, you need to ascertain if the existing wiring connection can carry it

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tmtech: 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
KnowOriginal:

Buy a 15Amp 3-pin plug and cut off the the 2-pin plug on the cooker. Plug it directly in to the wall. The adaptor your are using can't take the heat.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jendor123: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mannyautos:

5KVA Scientek Digital Meter Stabilizer (barely used): 23k firm

Whatsapp: 08037618183

Location CMD/Magodo

Let me pay 15k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
KnowOriginal:

If you're to use that 6/6 cooker socket on the wall.

1. To use socket. Get original 13amps any of ABB, Ctech or A&T plug cut off the plug and replace with the 13amps plug. Note use flexible wire to connect fuse inside. Whenever you want to use the hotplate use the second switch that socket is written on to power the hotplate

2. To use cooker. Cut off the plug, loose the 6/6 cooker socket connect to the wire to cooker outlet which is the first (note u will see L out which either red or brown will enter and N out which either black or blue will enter, pending the colour of wire in the hotplate). Whenever u want to use your hotplate you will use the first switch (cooker) to ON it.

If u need more assistance u can video call me to direct you on DIY.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
tmtech:

Buy a 15Amp 3-pin plug and cut off the the 2-pin plug on the cooker. Plug it directly in to the wall. The adaptor your are using can't take the heat.

13amps not 15amps is the round one
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 12:05am On Feb 02, 2022
oloko1859:

An electrician should do this job for you, I'm sure you don't want to plug that hot plate on a 1mm wire, nah fire outbreak loading, you need to ascertain if the existing wiring connection can carry it

You're right and can be wrong at the same time Sha.

For that 6/6 cooker socket the minimum standard wire connected to it would be 2.5mm, also a 1mm original Nigerian cable will carry the hotplate.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 12:07am On Feb 02, 2022
saheedbadmus:
Get a 15 amps tokunbo socket ..all the new sucker and plug being sold out dere na fake..plug iron,the sockets and plugs go melt..but those old /tokunbo socket gangan b original

It's cos you're going for cheap ones. Original new ones dey but not cheap

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 12:18am On Feb 02, 2022
KnowOriginal:

Sadly, the socket on the wall is a 13amp socket. I will have to look for a follow-come toks original 13amp plug and fix on the cooker. Thanks for your advise. I appreciate

Nothing is follow come toks original. Na original one wey dem don use. Go buy new original one not the fake. ABB, Ctech, A&T etc are original ones.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Moda1: 12:27am On Feb 02, 2022
Table is sold
odimbannamdi:

Looks like a small table
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oloko1859(m): 12:34am On Feb 02, 2022
suco01:

You're right and can be wrong at the same time Sha.

For that 6/6 cooker socket the minimum standard wire connected to it would be 2.5mm, also a 1mm original Nigerian cable will carry the hotplate.

Ok, I get your point. IF the 1mm cable is original
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 12:35am On Feb 02, 2022
oloko1859:

Ok, I get your point. IF the 1mm cable is original

Yes
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 1:00am On Feb 02, 2022
Sicilyjoe:

Interested but location

Tot u said people shud stop buying used stuffs? So what are u trying to do

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by IpobKiller: 1:10am On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=heyeoler post=109867214][/quote]

Interested...50k. pickup tomorrow?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by shakurpaul(m): 1:16am On Feb 02, 2022
URGENT RELOCATION SALES : All the items are available for immediate sale and pickup

PLEASE KINDLY MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP SO I CAN FORWARD THE PICTURES TO YOU.

080 3496...1735 (Whatsapp Only)
Address is Aguda-Ogba, opposite Excellence Hotel.
LANDMARK: WAEC OFFICE, OGBA

1. A set of L-Shaped Chair (Animal Fur Cover) with an Extra Piece usable as Central Table
2. CWAY Double Door Water Dispenser With Freezer (Bottom)
3. TV Shelf with 2 drawers
4. African Art Sculptors x 3
5. SWAN Microwave + Griller (Combi Power)
6. Scanfrost 50x50 (3 Gas burner + 1 hot plate with Oven/Grill)

Other available items for sale.

1.Wall pictures frames
2. Water drums of different sizes
3. Shoe racks
4. Angel baby cabinets - King size
5. Wireless routers of different types, UPS etc
Plus Other household items not listed

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:46am On Feb 02, 2022
favelli:

Hey morning. Is the laptop still available??
Sold
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mannyautos: 1:53am On Feb 02, 2022
jendor123:

Let me pay 15k

This has long been Sold. Regards.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 4:07am On Feb 02, 2022
Brand new 24" RCA full HD TV - 30k

Samsung 40" Smart TV - 110k

Foreign used Insignia Mobile Ac's in pristine condition, 1hp - 35k, 1.5hp- 55k respectively.

5 litres Plochman's Canola Oil- 8k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toks157: 6:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Toks157:
Coolzone bedside fridge for sale at giveaway price!

Reason for selling: Decluttering

Technical Issues: NONE! 100% working

Aesthetic Issues: Rusty base as a result of lack of use and entrapped water for months.

The small freezer compartment freezer blocks perfectly.

Price: N20,000 FIRM

WhatsApp: 09059669216
Still available...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tobisunday(m): 7:28am On Feb 02, 2022
Locally made table tennis board

The business is no longer thriving as I've gotten a snooker board.

I just brought it out yesterday from store to still test my skills.

Make a good offer and it's yours
Location is satellite town Lagos.

The pictures are not uploading.
Please chat me up on whatsapp for the pictures.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Simplesoul05(m): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2022
RELOCATION SALES

Washing Machine 7kg bought brand new
Kitchen cabinet…………….. SOLD
Tv console
Window blind

Whatsapp: 08I6 678 2o53

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:17am On Feb 02, 2022
orlahtohbadt:
HP Deskjet D5560 which prints in colour and black and white for sale. Also can print through Bluetooth.
Price: 10k
In good condition, I got it when I was doing my undergraduate project. Only thing is that the cartridge needs to be changed because it has dried out from non usage.
Just send me a PM if interested.
Still available please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CowbellY: 8:27am On Feb 02, 2022
. :- tongue
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dammyBoxes: 8:28am On Feb 02, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CowbellY: 8:29am On Feb 02, 2022
Kloppo:
Golf ball for sale
Huh ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dammyBoxes: 8:31am On Feb 02, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Axmondthuglife: 8:42am On Feb 02, 2022
500GB Seagate hard drive and 2pcs of Samsung/Hynix 2Gb ram available for immediate sale. Hard drive and ram was removed from my faulty desktop computer.

Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours.
Location is alimosho axis

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by humblesteve(m): 9:26am On Feb 02, 2022
lilsyd:
Let's laugh and learn!
It’s his guts for me
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oluplus(m): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2022
KnowOriginal:

Alright. Will do this. Thank you very much
In addition to getting the amp, you may also need to change wire that runs from distribution board to the sockets. These hotplates consumes light and can melt any substandard wire, even with your good amps.1 changed to 4mm Nocaco wire and tokunbo sockets
I have it at home and I speak from experience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) ... (6245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sincerlyyo(m), oxx4, Tochex101(m), Balley(f), nenergy(m), completey(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.