Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6412556 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) ... (6251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by semitunde: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
pocohantas:

Hahahahaha! I am not alone after all. I fit manage woman own. Women no dey too carry man come house, highest na menstrual flow.

But young Nigerian man?
Heyyyyyy!!!!!! It is not me that will buy sexual intercox mattress. grin grin

What are you afraid of?

You don't want to have a virgin birth only to be told years later that sperm on mattresses can survive for weeks and still impregnate?

You don't want to buy naija to grow naija?

You don't want to chill with the small girls with big gods?

Ok o.

My cousin is getting married soon and will be selling his mattress, as per old tins passing away. I've told him to list it here. Maybe he'll put "just like new" "two days used" and you'll be encouraged to buy.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emman44(m): 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
odimbannamdi:

But u really don't expect him/her to just make upfront payment even though he was sending someone for pickup. That's a very classic stunt from scammers. You need to review your "policy"
How do I expect her to make upfront payment...Her contact called me that he was told to come and pick up the chair not inspect however I called her severally to confirm but her number was not available. So I don't understand why I am a scam o.
Any nairaland around ring-road or joyce B (Kankanfo Hotel area) can easily reach out to confirm what I have posted here.
Thank your for your concern. I won't be making any further comment as regards this.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
cybriz82:

I knw u want me to ring the bell but walaiii I no go ring am...if I tell u wetin my own dn see for Sokoto here n still seeing..hmmmm... sad Female bankers are d worse I get one here as neighbor.. sometimes sef na me dey help her shame..

Why you dey help her shame? They might be her colleagues naw? Tbh, I think most ladies prefer to play away than home.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
pocohantas:

Why you dey help her shame? They might be her colleagues naw? Tbh, I think most ladies prefer to play away than home.

grin grin grin colleagues with dreadlocks.evn the ones wey no get job na her colleagues, upon say na flat we dey stay I still dey hear different kind of ring tone coming from her block.well maybe na her colleagues from church also n they are speaking in tongues..I dn agree say women no dey too carry men come house..u won!!!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by beejay1(m): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Still Available

beejay1:
Still Available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by taskcompleteng: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
MrReeseG:

Available? Rechargeable fans.

Sold
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by beejay1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by naijacreativeha(f): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
I have a used cutting machine and filing machine for sale ,call or whatsapp me on 09036346989
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
cybriz82:

I knw u want me to ring the bell but walaiii I no go ring am...if I tell u wetin my own dn see for Sokoto here n still seeing..hmmmm... sad Female bankers are d worse I get one here as neighbor.. sometimes sef na me dey help her shame..

Hahahaha
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adefemi007(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
MrReeseG:

Does that bottle warm/boil water?
It doesn't boil water, it keeps hot water hot. You pour hot water inside
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emmychib: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Please how do I get to iddo motor park from command ipaja.
Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
emmychib:
Please how do I get to iddo motor park from command ipaja.
Thanks

Once u find ur way to mushin it will be easy for u..or frm ipaja to ojodu berger to Yaba..then u are good to go ...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emmychib: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
cybriz82:

Once u find ur way to mushin it will be easy for u..or frm ipaja to ojodu berger.
Ojodu berger, looks like I'm going backward na

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by toseenjessey: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
[b][/b]Hello I don come again ooooooo!!!!

Unisex Casual GUCCI Sneaker directly from Dubai for sale. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Size: 42

Condition: Brand New

Price: N8000 (negotiable)

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
emmychib:

Ojodu berger, looks like I'm going backward na

At the over head bridge In ojodu..u will get a bus going to Yaba-oyingbo..then ask for iddo park..someone or d driver will direct u..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by shakurpaul(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
URGENT RELOCATION SALES : All the items are available for immediate sale and pickup

PLEASE KINDLY MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP SO I CAN FORWARD THE PICTURES TO YOU.

080 3496...1735 (Whatsapp Only)
Address is Aguda-Ogba, opposite Excellence Hotel.
LANDMARK: WAEC OFFICE, OGBA

1. A set of L-Shaped Chair (Animal Fur Cover) with an Extra Piece usable as Central Table
3. TV Shelf with 2 drawers
4. African Art Sculptors x 3
5. SWAN Microwave + Griller (Combi Power)
6. Scanfrost 50x50 (3 Gas burner + 1 hot plate with Oven/Grill)
7. Bedside drawer

Other available items for sale.

1.Wall pictures frames
2. Water drums of different sizes
4. Angel baby cabinets - King size
5. Wireless routers of different types, UPS etc
Plus Other household items not listed

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
adefemi007:

It doesn't boil water, it keeps hot water hot. You pour hot water inside

What's the led light now for? Tells you the temperature?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
saheedbadmus:

Submit a better offer and I may consider.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Leisureworld(f): 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Still looking for val gifts? We got you covered we have tons of lingeries and sexy night wears for your partners and wives.

Check this out this sexy night dresses for 5,500 only.

chat with us 08035737621

We have the best prices out there. Thanks for your continuous patronage. I've met some great people from here. I appreciate you all.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Leisureworld(f): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
We have rompers too. Some call it cat suit.

half sleeve 5,500 full sleeve 6,000

chat with us 08035737621

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emmychib: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
cybriz82:

At the over head bridge In ojodu..u will get a bus going to Yaba-oyingbo..then ask for iddo park..someone or d driver will direct u..
Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lashout1: 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
emman44:

Na to just ignore you if you cannot express yourself without insult, miss. I have made my point in my earlier response and it is not a must we transact. Thanks.

You are obviously a scammer.

After an array of discussions with you, he hired a bus from Lagos to Ibadan and this is the best response you could render.

Buyers beware

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Fourtune56(m): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
nabiz:
Original Italian Versace sneakers for sale. Used only once. 08135884401 30k
What size and Where's your location
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Massab: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
What is URGENT about a said RELOCATION SALES posted without prices

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by seyideco(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ps4 - hackable
500g
2 original controllers
7 games installed on it.
130k best price / non negotiable.

Contact in signature

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GracedVictory: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
STILL AVAILABLE!
GracedVictory:
Clearance sale for:

Brand New IGNIS Microwave oven and grills 20l (Italy)...38k

Brand new 12 bucket centrifuge... 40k

Wedding gown...15k

Standing moveable AC (German) ...35k

Brand new food cooler (medium)...3k

WhatsApp: 08063785981

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ndidi2: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Massab:
What is URGENT about a said RELOCATION SALES posted without prices
funny you
U made me laugh..

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adefemi007(m): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
MrReeseG:

What's the led light now for? Tells you the temperature?
Yeah
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Khaysee: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Buy any type of watch male and female at lowest import price
Digital
Chronograph
Automatic watches

https://www.nairaland.com/6020333/6k-wristwatch-top-notch-brands

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by seyideco(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
We own this
Firman eco 10990es 7.5kva
Bought brand new.
We barely used it. On less than 10 times. We own another which can be seen in that picture.
Everything is still intact e.g, the battery and still starts with just one kick. (pls don't mind the dust)

300k but negotiable.

Contact in signature for video & negotiation

we are yet to change the oil that came with it

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Moves2222: 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
House clearance sales

For immediate pick up

Samsung triangular AC + 1.5Hp -( 60k)
Car seat + baby stroller - (35k)
Fruit juicer (brand new) - (40k)
Small kitchen Table + 2 chairs -(25k)
Tv stand glass -(20k)
Parlour cabinet - (10k)
Laptop bags (6k each)
Back bag (10k)
9 mobile WiFi - (8k)
Dell docking station - (5k)
Play Station 4 + 2pads - (120k)
working)

The following items can be Picked up anytime from 21st of February.

Hier Thermocool inverter AC + 1.5 hp
LG 42 inch smart TV with magic remote
Gas cylinder 12.5 kg
Gas cooker (4burner + electric)
LG double door refrigerator
6*6 bed frame + 1 bedside stool
6*6 mattress
Elepaq 3.5kva Generator -
Two Blue seagate UPS (battery dead )
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Moves2222: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
House clearance sales

For immediate pick up

Samsung triangular AC + 1.5Hp -( 60k)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) ... (6251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sourcecode99(m), SamuelLoch, taiyod, moscyt(m), sl3vn(m), Ola4real82, talk2ibk(m), gmumeen, sincerlyyo(m), Xtopherprince(m), edobor108(m), Adexvivacity(m), Abbeyb1ack and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.