Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6445189 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) ... (6263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by elvisco44: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Crazy things are happening...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tmtech: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
[quote author=Damatik post=110415314]Relocation Clearance Sales!!!
A set of Sofa ( 3 Seater, 2 Seater and 2 units of single seater)- 70,000
Conditions, Used and some scratches on the body of the 3 seaters . Also available is free leather material to upgrade Sofa
4 Seater Glass Dining Table-120,000k
Conditions used. One screw removed from one of the chairs
Haier thermocool Fridge- 40,000
Condition: Used and Working Perfectly
Chest of drawer for children-5,000
Condition: Used
Executive Leather office chair-8000
Condition: Used with scratches
Centre Rug- 12,000
Big Standing Fan, used and working perfectly well: 8,000
4by 6 Bed Frame- 10,000
Electric table Oven-5000.

To buy and for more Info contact: 07036175602
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tmtech: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Damatik:
Relocation Clearance Sales!!!
Conditions, Used and some scratches on the body of the 3 seaters . Also available is free leather material to upgrade Sofa
Centre Rug- 12,000
4by 6 Bed Frame- 10,000

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by PlaysNigeria: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Who has office chair for sale? Ibadan
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Damatik: 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
Redemption Camp, Mowe
tmtech:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AmALeo: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
ambient:
Beware of futurefocus on nairaland

SinceI started buying things from nairaland this is the first time I have come in contact with a dishonest person like futurefocus,the man that sells the second hand phones.

My husband suggested getting new tabs for the kids and I convinced him that instead of going for new once they will destroy let us go for second hand,I remember seeing this man ads on nairaland and I suggested contacting him,I did and told him I wanted a phone with sim card so I can be calling when I am at work then the other one can be only WiFi enabled,we agreed after back and forth we met at Kilimanjaro where he presented the phones with educational apps,I told him that my older kids are not interested in this educational apps they want only YouTube(the educational apps are literally for toddlers) this man in no where told me that YouTube don't work in those phones he collected 25k for the big screen and 19k for the other one with pouch.

I got home only to discover that the 19k tab have charging port issues I told him he tried convincing me I was wrong I kept telling him that I used close to five chargers no one worked he told me that he would get another tab for me,I met him up the next day he exchanged it but his time without pouch claiming that he couldn't see a pouch that would size it,he still collected extra 2k from me I didn't have an issue.

I had an off day and decided to set the phones up only to discover that YouTube and thousands of apps is not supported on the phone (4.2) I chatted this man up and ask him why would he sell an outdated phone to me that is when he revealed his dishonest nature and wickedness.

Pls when doing buisness with him especially on tabs know that some of his tabs are outdated,
-- he won't tell you the truth just to sell
--he will now accuse you of complaining
---he would purposely install crap apps to distract you from trying to download real apps
- Google play store hardly works on the tabs because it is a lesser version.

I even suggested to this man that he should take the 2phones and give me one with a higher version only for this dishonest human being to ignore me and kept saying I am complaining.beware.

Pls don't fall victim like me bewar of the dishonest specie of a man.....
Screenshots coming soon.

I understand we have different experience with every individual, but I must say I have done deals with him at least on 2 separate occasions. I'm not blaming you outrightly, but I must say. You failed to do the due diligence of buying any item online.
He knows me very well and for all the times I've bought from him or anyone anywhere even online stores, I get the product name and model number and then do my research.
I'm not trying to defend him, but I've seen scenerios where folks selling things do not even have the full details of what they're selling, considering I sell things too and I'm also guilty of this and in my experience, imagine when you have several items to sell at a time. You may not necessarily be able to keep all the details at your finger tips.
I feel you should both find a way to work it out. Have a great day
ambient:
This is the tab he said my kids spilled blood everywhere...lol....I guess he kids that are use to spilling blood on things.

He told me that a woman returned this tab for some reason and that is why it is dirty I took it because of his return policy only to discover the charging port issues that made the woman return it.this pouch was already dirty oooo.

Oga I have your pics and our audio conversation,I am cautious that way,you will know what a scorned woman is capable of on social media.
Why not tell him you want a refund instead of all this. I see nothing bad in the screenshots you sent despite you cutting off some parts of the chat!
Simply tell him you want a refund instead of all this. Its quite obvious you didn't do your due diligence of getting the necessary details of the items you bought!

te3ment84:

but u read d conversation btw them.. he was asking what's d next move, like ( what do u want me to do) he's been open here and sincere instead of dragging this issues, even for brand new market sef issues like this dey happen, provided say d person still try to make amends....

I weak o. Na she dey even end conversation with the guy still come here dey cry foul!

As a matter of fact, I still have some deals I'll be doing with him when next he has bench saws.
This life is simple and I feel her approach too might have been a turn off as well.
Lets learn to talk to people the way we would love to be addressed too!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sirabbey(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Available Chat 08028121790 on WhatsApp for Pictures and Pick up arrangements.
sirabbey:
Available for sale in Lagos

Brand new Red wings Safety shoes (44) N40K

Plastic cloth spreader N15K

Tv/sound system console N70k

Ox Standing fan N20k

Siasho Sandwich Toaster (Japanese product) N20K

Pressure Cooker N20K

Grace Artisry Wall Clock N18K

Rikon Wall clock N7k

Thermocool Microwave N40K

Children Plastic Wardrope (2pcs) N30K each

Wooden book Shelf N15K

Children Plastic Chairs (2pcs) N1K each

40 inch sony TV N120K

Andrakk Rechargeable Fans (2Pcs) N15k each

Wooden Shoe Rack N15K

Toughened Plastic Chairs (3Pcs) N5K each

contact 08028121790 on Whatsapp for pixs and pick up arrangements
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sirabbey(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
Available. Chat 08028121790 on WhatsApp for Pictures and Pick up arrangements.
sirabbey:
7 seater leather seats made from hard mahogany wood comprising of

one 3 seater
one 2 seater
Two 1 seater

[s]With 7 throwing pillows, Together all goes for N120K
[/s]
Panasonic heavy duty Pressing iron N15K

Panasonic dry & steam pressing Iron N10K

Dining table with 6 sets of chairs N70K

Nicely finished Mahogany wood 6ft X 6 ft Bedframe with dressing mirror N120K

Nicely finished Mahogany wood 4ft X 6ft Bedframe with dressing mirror N90K

[s]6ft X 6ft Orthopaedic special mattress N70K[/s]

4ft X 6ft Orthopaedic matterss N50k

Mahogany Wood Centre table + 4 side Stools N70K

1.5 Split Panasonic A/c (3pcs) N70K each

Thermocool Freezer 210 L N80K

Fluffy brown center rug N30K

Silver Grey Rug N30K

Elephant Pattern Rug N15K

Party Food coolers 2Pcs N15k each

Master chef soup Mugs 5pieces N7K

7 piece bowl set N5K

Contact 08028121790 on Whatsapp for other pics and pick up arrangements
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by preciousele(f): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Damatik:
Centre Rug- 12,000
4by 6 Bed Frame- 10,000

location pls
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
elvisco4:

Kindly avoid me anywhere & everywhere on NL.
undecided angry

Are you dat jobless?!
U are the jobless one here
Your post on games don do for today abeg.
Make person no go miss out for clearance sales...

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ambient: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
AmALeo:

I understand we have different experience with every individual, but I must say I have done deals with him at least on 2 separate occasions. I'm not blaming you outrightly, but I must say. You failed to do the due diligence of buying any item online.
He knows me very well and for all the times I've bought from him or anyone anywhere even online stores, I get the product name and model number and then do my research.
I'm not trying to defend him, but I've seen scenerios where folks selling things do not even have the full details of what they're selling, considering I sell things too and I'm also guilty of this and in my experience, imagine when you have several items to sell at a time. You may not necessarily be able to keep all the details at your finger tips.
I feel you should both find a way to work it out. Have a great day

Why not tell him you want a refund instead of all this. I see nothing bad in the screenshots you sent despite you cutting off some parts of the chat!
Simply tell him you want a refund instead of all this. Its quite obvious you didn't do your due diligence of getting the necessary details of the items you bought!

I weak o. Na she dey even end conversation with the guy still come here dey cry foul!

As a matter of fact, I still have some deals I'll be doing with him when next he has bench saws.
This life is simple and I feel her approach too might have been a turn off as well.
Lets learn to talk to people the way we would love to be addressed too!

Lol,I know you guys will soon land
So nowhere in my chat did you see where I told him I can return the two tabs to take one with higher version?
No where in my chat did you see that he kept on saying I was complaining about nothing?
No where in my chat did he accused of blackmailing him....if nairaland is audio enable I would send audio on when I was telling him I want YouTube and was not interested in his kids apps,all documented.
I told him what I want upfront and I have the right to what I want.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ambient: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
te3ment84:

but u read d conversation btw them.. he was asking what's d next move, like ( what do u want me to do) he's been open here and sincere instead of dragging this issues, even for brand new market sef issues like this dey happen, provided say d person still try to make amends....

Read the chat again,I said I am ready to give him the two tabs for one with higher version,or you didn't see that?

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AmALeo: 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
ambient:

Lol,I know you guys will soon land
So nowhere in my chat did you see where I told him I can return the two tabs to take one with higher version?
No where in my chat did you see that he kept on saying I was complaining about nothing?
No where in my chat did he accused of blackmailing him....if nairaland is audio enable I would send audio on when I was telling him I want YouTube and was not interested in his kids apps,all documented.
I told him what I want upfront and I have the right to what I want.
Lol. Kindly get across to him now and demand a refund (provided the items are in the condition he sold them to you). That is what I'll do once I sense a foul play when dealing with someone.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
ambient:
He accused my husband of checking the phone my husband was at the office ooo I just mad a call to him and that is all,this man is borderline psychotic.

Pls if you have a tab from 6.0 contact me I need to buy.

Brand New KIDIBY V2 KIDS TABLET

Processor Type: Quad-core
RAM: 4GB
Storage : 32GB
Screen: 7 Inch, 1024 x 600p
SIM: Dual SIM
Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth
4G / 3G / 2G
Camera: 1MP Front Camera
2MP Rear Camera
Sensors: G- Sensor
Battery: 3000mAh

IN THE BOX:
1 x Tablet PC
1 x 3D Sunglass
1 x Headphone
1 x Charger
1 x User Manual
1 x Data Cable

37,000NGN only!

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by samso247(m): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Damatik:
Centre Rug- 12,000
4by 6 Bed Frame- 10,000

Can u waybill the fan to Benin?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Freemasonry: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
CyberBishop:
Pls dm or drop your contact
+234 813 362 5389.
Whatsapp or call.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by elvisco4: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Toma2:

U are the jobless one here
Your post on games don do for today abeg.
Make person no go miss out for clearance sales...

I no send you...
You have no right to tell people what to post or not post here or anywhere on NL.
People post laptops, wristwatches, clothes, shoes, phones here. Immediately i post games you'll come rushing outta ur hole. I never forget wetin you do last year.

Some of you have even become price regulators, telling others prices they ought to sell their items.
Greed would make u get scammed, buy stolen or faulty items.

I have sold games on this thread, reason I will keep posting my stuff.
You are not my target audience, pls keep scrolling!

Dey ur dey abeg
I repeat, I no send whosoever you be. undecided
Peace cool

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Aladiautos(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
drexel39:

Pay 110k

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by micwills007: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Big market umbrella @ 5k with it's stand pole

Customised PS 2 game with all accessories Still available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
elvisco4:

I no send you...
You have no right to tell people what to post or not post here or anywhere on NL.
People post laptops, wristwatches, clothes, shoes, phones here. Immediately i post games you'll come rushing outta ur hole. I never forget wetin you do last year.

Some of you have even become price regulators, telling others prices they ought to sell their items.

Dey ur dey abeg
Peace cool
No post games today abeg... Yours is every 30minutes.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
Can everybody just sheath their swords, take chill pills, live and let live

We have had these arguments about prices severally in the past, and it has not yielded any fruit. None of us here is a moderator so these efforts to regulate prices or force people to sell at clearance prices are counterproductive. If anything, these arguments are making us miss posted adverts that get in between the banters and brewing bad blood between us. (We have lost about 5 pages to these argunments)

Let us all come to the realisation that the good old days of actual clearance sales have gone. There is little we can do, and the mods have refused to live up to expectation, so view this thread as every other thread. The much we can do is to keep sensitising prospective buyers to do their due diligence as regards price and quality. If you are understandably pissed with the prices here, please unfollow the thread.

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by PlaysNigeria: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Damatik:
Centre Rug- 12,000
4by 6 Bed Frame- 10,000

Executive chair needed, what's your location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
elvisco4:

I no send you...

Dey ur dey abeg
Peace cool
Go clean your yansh bro, e they smell hypocrisy grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
JAccksnow:

Lol. Not at all bro.
The sender is actually my sibling. I asked her to make enquiries from gigm and peace transit and she was told 30k. The device is an iPhone 12 tho.
That's a lot
Tell her to download the gigs app and put sender and receivers details, they'll give here a price quote and she can send the screenshot to you,
You/She can make payment with card, and they come to her front door to pick up the item, no need to go to their office., you can even use the app to order pick up from her location to your location and monitor everything. There's usually insurance percentage added to waybill fee, it's usually minute, like item of 50k, is just plus 500n to waybill money.
30k is too much. Except it's a 3million naira phone

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jones90: 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
New male luxury Givenchy for sell
Size: 44
Jiji price is 45k and above, but I'm selling for 30k

Abule egba... Call/Whatsapp: 0703786.0958

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
odimbannamdi:

We have had these arguments about prices severally in the past, and it has not yielded any fruit. None of us here is a moderator so these efforts to regulate prices or force people to sell at clearance prices are counterproductive. If anything, these arguments are making us miss posted adverts that get in between the banters and brewing bad blood between us. (We have lost about 5 pages to these argunments)

Let us all come to the realisation that the good old days of actual clearance sales have gone. There is little we can do, and the mods have refused to live up to expectation, so view this thread as every other thread. The much we can do is to keep sensitising prospective buyers to do their due diligence as regards price and quality. If you are understandably pissed with the prices here, please unfollow the thread.

Thanks
See this one undecided
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by elvisco4: 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
Toma2:

No post games today abeg... Yours is every 30minutes.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by elvisco4: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Thanks

Not hard to just scroll pass
Most people u dey talk to get coconut heads
And some don make themselves wetin i no know

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kaymax2222: 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
ScrapMetals:
I have some stuff to sell:

1. 6- burner Stainless Steel Cooker,
2. Automatic Washing Machine,
3. Cast Iron Sewing Machine
4. Cast iron
Frying Pan
5. Stainless Steel Pots
6. Iron Double Bed, 6 x 4.5ft
7. 12.5kg Gas Cylinder

Shomolu

Call owner direct on +234 808 880 7272
pictures of your wares
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Akinsete19(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
maryini:

I sent you a mail
I sent you a mail, please reply.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by empressSkincare(f): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hello Beautiful people.

I sell �

*GLO DATA ONLY!*

7GB� 2000

13GB� 3000

21GB� 4000

28GB� 5800

42GB� 7000

50GB� 9,600

84GB� 13500

138GB�19,500

*30 DAYS VALIDITY*

CALL/WHATSAPP ME 08152.... 7059... 82

Use the data size to divide the data price to see how this cheap this is per GB. EG. 7000÷42GB is N166/GB.

DON'T RUN OUT OF DATA!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) ... (6263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jamesbanjo(m), fidelity2014, dapotemi, sholikay(m), Toylove, Goldenheritage, Demolala09(m), olulambert1, Alheskay, Dedynast, Chrismentor3, Ola4real82, Leun, osahonmk(m), advanceDNA and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.