Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6449864 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) ... (6267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Niom(m): 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Toma2:

10,000wattss Shey you want bring down the roof.
Na bomb o
It might be the 910W

Lol
Its more than 910.
Something wey carry 6 speakers.
The thing dey blast sha
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
yungchop:

Your shakara too much.. Booker T

Haba bros, be calming down.
Where I do the shakara na?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lanreyyy: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
ManAdii:

Even 5k sef who wan buy this thing?
My dear na firewood be this grin cheesy

Don’t judge by the picture tbh

I have not just cleaned it properly…if you do…it will look good
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kingstel(m): 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
Buy Yam Pounder/Food Processor with Warranty

Buy this Original Brand New Electric Food Processor (Yam Pounder) that makes pounded yam, grinds beans, egusi, pepper, slices vegetables, Okra, etc.
It can make fruits juice and blend smoothly.
Slash Escrow Service Allowed Nationwide.
Pick-Up Point: Wuse by Banex, Abuja.
Pay-upon-delivery service available. �
3 litres Yam Pounder for #11,980
4 litres Yam Pounder for #17,980
5 litres Yam Pounder for #21,980
6 litres Yam Pounder for #26,980
� 0803 9two5 177two

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
lanreyyy:

Don’t judge by the picture tbh

I have not just cleaned it properly…if you do…it will look good
Abeg, go clean am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by beezyblaze(m): 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
ambient:
Make I catch cruise small grin grin

This tabs have been with me for a week now but immediately they reach Mr futurefocus house the vampires there would start spilling blood,cracking the screen and leaving bite marks on it.

Hahahahaha..... Have a nice day.

Every mother know steps on how to avoid total destruction caused by kids

Madam Juli juli and madam Daniel una weldone ooo e go reach una...

Who’s this one?
Tf!

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kaymax2222: 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
Freetech:

Ambient, Pocco and reasonable ppl here pls ignore the scammer future focus. He is into full time criminality

This zazuprofile was created today and about 4 others supporting future focus are all newly created account by mrsdaniel Kevin and Future focus himself

You Atook ndroid 5 from someone replaced it with Lower version and even collected more money for it. What do you call that honest

Let agree the charging port of the first tab has no prob. How much is a charger that you cannot give with the tab and ask her to pay for it.

Why didn't ask the person you sell for before promising refund. And when he declined, pride didn't allow you to tell us that but began to make up story.

psalmz you really failed my hand here. Did you read the story so far? So if this woman is your sister, wife or inlaw you will be happy the future focus treated her?

Ambient, Pocco, don't answer them again
you are not been reasonable at all this guy is not selling the phone base on android version his selling point doesn't include that. Even if the tab no get version he just sell base on the capacity of the tab. Which is why I want to believe the buyer did not mention YouTube from day one it was along the line in there transactions that the woman mentioned it.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
Poopypants I think it is unfair to go about the forum tagging Futurefocûs a scammer. I thought the cruise would end here and hopefully both parties would reach a peaceful agreement.

Please, stop posting it on the frontpage of threads. I just saw one now on the first page of an FP thread. Na beg I dey beg you o.

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2022
pocohantas:
Poopypants I think it is unfair to go about the forum tagging Futurefocûs a scammer. I thought the cruise would end here and hopefully both parties would reach a peaceful agreement.

Please, stop posting it on the frontpage of threads. I just saw one now on the first page of an FP thread. Na beg I dey beg you o.

you are one of the few I honestly respect here, if you believe I honestly should stop, I will stop , but we all know what happened here and the sellers intent and way of handling the whole thing . Yes I oblige and sheath my sword , I’ll stop for peace to reign, if indeed peace will reign cos seller is adamant and manipulative.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
beezyblaze:

Who’s this one?
Tf!
she is the BUYER, the one WRONGED.

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Poopypants:
you are one of the few I honestly respect here, if you believe I honestly should stop, I will stop , but we all know what happened here and the sellers intent and way of handling the whole thing . Yes I oblige and sheath my sword , I’ll stop for peace to reign, if indeed peace will reign cos seller is adamant and manipulative.
baba, e don do. U don dey do like mad man upandan on top small thing wey escalate.

U sef worse pass the person wey u dey accuse.

20 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Toma2:

Abeg, go clean am
i am one who calls out ridiculous prices on this thread, I don’t hide my truth , for that chair if seller honestly rePADS that chair , it will sell above 40k , it’s not that bad compared to other items on here for 20k , but as per clearance thread seller should reconsider the price and come a bit lower.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Poopypants:

Thank you for your understanding. Yes he is evasive, but he comes off as someone that has a lot to learn on customer management. I like him and his unique tools. Maybe I am even being bias grin.

They should both drop their pride and resolve this issue. It is not even that hard.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
theenchanter:
baba, e don do. U don dey do like mad man upandan on top small thing wey escalate.

U sef worse pass the person wey u dey accuse.
i dey my own you pinch me now.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Poopypants:
Oga rest. Even if he's adamant all this you are doing is not even necessary. Most people attacking the seller are only angry because of his track records and the way he respond with his ads and pricing. Everything you all have been dragging here is just noise and disturbance.

Las las we go dey alright

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you for your understanding. Yes he is evasive, but he comes off as someone that has a lot to learn on customer management. I like him and his unique tools. Maybe I am even being bias grin.

They should both drop their pride and resolve this issue. It is not even that hard.
I will not lie i was thinking that other account labeling him scam was yours since yesterday grin i will drop my 2cent on this issue later when everywhere don calm. But if anyone think futurefocus will refund you are on a long thing.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
yehmy:
Oga rest. Even if he's adamant all this you are doing is not even necessary. Most people attacking the seller are only angry because of his track records and the way he respond with his ads and pricing. Everything you all have been dragging here is just noise and disturbance.

thats your version/opinion of it. I have never quoted seller, I don’t know seller, I have never been interested in buying from seller. Whatever I did, I did due to how I perceived things played out. Seller was being inconsistent and evasive, only a dishonest person does that. I have my verdict, you have yours.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
yehmy:
I will not lie i was thinking that other account labeling him scam was yours since yesterday grin i will drop my 2cent on this issue later when everywhere don calm. But if anyone think futurefocus will refund you are on a long thing.

Nah. I don’t have any beef with him and I have no reason to attack him with an alternate. smiley
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Orire01(m): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
OMO
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Now available for 125k

drunkpunk:
White PlayStation 4 with 2pads for sale. Never been loosened or worked on before.

Price: N139,999.

Call/WhatsApp: 08033170403.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
beezyblaze:

Who’s this one?
Tf!

Somebody's wife and mother oh

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WHITELIGHTER: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
Mint, faultless Lenovo Thinkpad X200
Intel Core 2 duo
4gig RAM
160gig HDD
2.4GHZ processor

WhatsApp 08122103217
Phone call 09015412549

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
yehmy:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Poopypants:
thats your version/opinion of it. I have never quoted seller, I don’t know seller, I have never been interested in buying from seller. Whatever I did, I did due to how I perceived things played out. Seller was being inconsistent and evasive, only a dishonest person does that. I have my verdict, you have yours.
I don't need to have an opinion, i only need to have an understanding of the whole scenario which i followed from start till now. I have bought something from seller before now (headset) I can tell the type of person seller is (more reason i'm convinced he can't do a refund). Then from the buyer part there is also something that if you follow this story and you are not Bias you will know that she made a wrong choice and it's on her.

The only thing I see here is 2 people that are similar and ready to show superiority. If not this case for don die since.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
If a mad person remove your towel after taking your bath, will you run after the mad person to collect your towel or you will hide your unclothedness? grin grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ambient: 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
Poopypant(weird name lol) biko you need to sheath your sword,he is just dishonest and economical with the truth not actually a scammer.

Thankyou for seeing through his lies but just let go.i appreciate.

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ambient: 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
beezyblaze:

Who’s this one?
Tf!

Gtfoh ysf.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aboyaji(m): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
pocohantas:

Futurfocus alternate account grin grin grin cheesy tongue tongue tongue

Madam Poco, sorry o. I was only joking o.

Moreover, I have been reading up on your food blog. Very interesting.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by beezyblaze(m): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
Juliearth:

Somebody's wife and mother oh

A mother? Cool
Someone’s wife? Then she should act like one.
I hold nothing against her but you can definitely tell how she treats her husband.
Smh.
Y’all be safe out there tho.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TimeArena(f): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
Black....
Price: 17k

Available as seen
Comes in a branded box
Nationwide express delivery

Call or WhatsApp

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
ambient:
Poopypant(weird name lol) biko you need to sheath your sword,he is just dishonest and economical with the truth not actually a scammer.

Thankyou for seeing through his lies but just let go.i appreciate.
sure will. you are welcome. Sorry for the bad experience, hopefully you’ll meet more honest people in future deals.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by beezyblaze(m): 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
ambient:

Gtfoh ysf.

Lol nah, I won’t exchange words with you.
Won’t stoop down to your level. smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) ... (6267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Viktor1000(m), Femabol01, OluomoZaria, Smhart1(f), dapotemi, olulambert1, Mioworry137(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.