Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6445147 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) ... (6263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by herbaylove(m): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
SAMSUNG QLED 65INCH 4K HDR TV FOR SALE
It is your dream tv no doubt!
REASON FOR SALE: JAPPAING
PRICE: 450K (SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE)

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by indadi(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

35k brand new.
Name and model
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Poopypants:
if you are really interested in buying ,

FAT is the first generation, consumes more power and just works normal.

Slim is the second generation, consumes less power, has a higher Wi-Fi connection and Bluetooth, and is much better.

Pro is the pro version , has upscaled 4K, consumes more power and is just the pro version of Slim.

Thanks for the clarification. Was hoping the main person I mentioned would explain as well, but this is fine too. When I am ready to get a PS4, I think I will go with slim then. Thanks bro

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by siegfried99(m): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
wese90:

Wow

If nobody defended me here, you would have create a wrong impression

No problem Boss

Quote other reply that it was a wrong number

Thanks and have a lovely day

And tomorrow is my Birthday grin

Agba wese.. Happy Birthday in advance!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dxdiag(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
FutureFocus:
Poopypants, remove all the blackmails about me on the internet, this woman gave you my details, I’m available to appear at any police station over this matter, but I will not allow you to blackmail me for no reason.

Reveal your identity, I’m available at anytime to appear at the station or court, You are not the judge to judge the case and labeled me a scammer on Nairaland, Google, trucaller ,
I’ve been receiving callers from here and there over your allegations.
Ambient , in fact you should pay for the tab you spoilt.
My family are deeply involved in this, invite me to a police station or take all these allegations down or face the law.

Cc. Oga Seun
Cc: moderators

Something you re supposed to ve done long time ago,
All this reveal your identity, am ready to appear before any court/police station does not make any sense again bro.
You drag this whole ish for too long, deed has been done.
Nairaland is a big platform, a single bleep can cost you ur image which you just experienced.
You ve a business and name to protect.
@ambient,poppypants and others who ve tagged @futurefocus scammer one way or the other, kindly help take down the scammer tag. It's a bad label for his reputation and business.

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by siegfried99(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
CyberBishop:
Hi everyone
I’ve got a few items up for clearance sale
They’re in top physical/working condition
Pls quote me or drop your contact info if you’re serious
You can make a booking for any item that catches your fancy however, you can only inspect, pay & pickup from 27/February/2022

All items were bought brand new & used by myself for a short while & well maintained
Videos available per request, just quote me

5 x 6 Bedframe + Mattress & Bedside table (X2) 100k
Top loader Hisense washing machine with spin tub 40k
Table top fridge 20k
Shoe rack (X2) 30k
Window blinds (X4) 10k each
Simple chandelier/pendant light (X2) 5k each
painting (X2) 10k each
1 & half seater love sofa with throw pillow 30k
5 x 2 ft wall mirror (X2) 10k each
Midea AC 1.5HP 80k
PS4 500gb (loaded with 10 games) 140k

Contact details
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AndroBlaze: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
AndroBlaze:
SCHNEIDER POWERHOUSE INVERTER AVAILABLE

XANTREX TR2424

This dependable machine is being sold off as is in solid working condition , first come first serve!

24v 2.4kva continuous modified sinewave ( surge to 4.8kva) (easily carry AC (1hp), electric cooker, irons, freezer, fridge etc.)

handle and charge up 1000-amp battery capacity (10 200AH batteries).

charging current over 70 amps

Load sensor (you can trigger inverter to only start up if a certain load is picked up from as little as 10watts to 480 watts)

Available in Lagos

price 65k negotiable

whatsapp before calling pls

Still available.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2022

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
dxdiag:

Something you re supposed to ve done long time ago,
All this reveal your identity, am ready to appear before any court/police station does not make any sense again bro.
You drag this whole ish for too long, deed has been done.
Nairaland is a big platform, a single bleep can cost you ur image which you just experienced.
You ve a business and name to protect.
@ambient,poppypants and others who ve tagged @futurefocus scammer one way or the other, kindly help take down the scammer tag. It's a bad label for his reputation and business.

They won’t get away with this if they don’t invite me to police station, my entire family is involved now, they should invite me to the station now
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
indadi:

Name and model

The name of the phone is HQi.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by incogni2o: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
odimbannamdi:
Hi guys,

I am coordinating a group purchase for the 12 units of 300w Canadian Solar panels emboldened in attached ad from a reputable NL member. I am buying 3 units. Please reach out to me if you would like to join. Hoping to close out this new week. Thanks.

I'll like to join for 2 units, but 60K each is outrageous.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
odimbannamdi:

grin

Very characteristic of you. Always deviating from the main discourse.

For the records, my moniker constitute my real names and I have no issue having it in a public domain like Nairaland because it is a brand I am building so I ensure to be straightforward and clean in all my dealings. If you want to meet with me, please feel free to reach out for a connect. I meet with Nairalanders almost everyday... wink

For the records also, I have nothing against you. I wasn't even interested in who was wrong or right in the issue. I was just disappointed and annoyed at the numerous white lies and evasiveness you pulled while trying to prove your point. It was an affront to our collective sensibilities.

This will be my last response to you, so that we don't derail this noble thread any further.

Finally, I am not Poopypant and Poopypant is not me. Thanks. Poopypant, wetin even inspire this your moniker sef?... grin
lmaoo, I chose the username as a troll, it went from me trolling to me being serious.. grin .
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Amb25: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
[quote author=CyberBishop post=110316633]Hi everyone
I’ve got a few items up for clearance sale
They’re in top physical/working condition
Pls quote me or drop your contact info if you’re serious
You can make a booking for any item that catches your fancy however, you can only inspect, pay & pickup from 27/February/2022

All items were bought brand new & used by myself for a short while & well maintained
Videos available per request, just quote me

5 x 6 Bedframe + Mattress & Bedside table (X1) 100k
Shoe rack (X1) 30k
Window blinds (X2) 10k each
Simple chandelier/pendant light (X1) 5k each
painting (X2) 10k each
1 & half seater love sofa with throw pillow 30k
5 x 2 ft wall mirror (X2) 10k each
PS4 500gb (loaded with 10 games) 140k[/quot

picture of table top fridge and ur location
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
FutureFocus:
Poopypants, is this your real moniker?

Is your name Odimba Nnamdi
Identify yourself now?
I’ve asked you to invite me to the police station

no it isn’t. And I have taken down the whole scam post, you no go rest now, you dey call police station like say I send am before? You dragged all this and brought it to yourself.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
FutureFocus:

They won’t get away with this if they don’t invite me to police station, my entire family is involved now, they should invite me to the station now
baba, invite your community and village people join.

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
incogni2o:

I'll like to join for 2 units, but 60K each is outrageous.

Well, I am coordinating for the 300w type, which costs 55k each, and not the 360w type which costs 60k each. But when the group coordination rolls out fully, others may be interested in the 360w type. Hopefully, we can push for a discount on the strength of buying all at once. We should also save money on transport as well coz pick up and delivery will be made at once, with the same truck.

I hope it is clear.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
odimbannamdi:
Hi guys,

I am coordinating a group purchase for the 12 units of 300w Canadian Solar panels emboldened in attached ad from a reputable NL member. I am buying 3 units. Please reach out to me if you would like to join. Hoping to close out this new week. Thanks.
would have been interested if it was around 20k each.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
Poopypants:
lmaoo, I chose the username as a troll, it went from me trolling to me being serious.. grin .

grin grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Poopypants:
no it isn’t. And I have taken down the whole scam post, you no go rest now, you dey call police station like say I send am before? You dragged all this and brought it to yourself.

Nnamdi , you are not a judge to take the law into your own hand, you think mere deleting you post will remove all these on google when people have quoted the post, true caller is still showing my name as scammer , do you know what you have done?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
Poopypants:
would have been interested if it was around 20k each.

Lol...the baba no go gree at all at all. Those are tier 1 solar panels. This means, their efficiency and conversion rate are higher. The kinda panels that, if combined with a MPPT Solar Charge Controller, will make the most use of available sunlight.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mukah1234(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
Poopypants:

Baba, it is true that futurefocus dragged this issue too long but at the same time your scam post about him was extreme.

Abeg make una rest for the matter.

Nothing dey this life finally.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
FutureFocus:

Nnamdi , you are not a judge to take the law into your own hand, you think mere deleting you post will remove all these on google when people have quoted the post, true caller is still showing my name as scammer , do you know what you have done?
baba you, and your family can and should do your worst then, I even regret deleting the posts. Nonsense and Ingredients.

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mukah1234:

Baba, it is true that futurefocus dragged this issue too long but at the same time your scam post about him was extreme.

Abeg make una rest for the matter.

Nothing dey this life finally.
we don rest, na now future focus dey realize say all this get repercussions

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by holysaint1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
Other than the onboard VGA, every other thing is working perfectly fine.

Note: no battery, ram or hard disk.

State your price lets see if it will fly.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Lol...the baba no go gree at all at all. Those are tier 1 solar panels. This means, their efficiency and conversion rate are higher. The kinda panels that, if combined with a MPPT Solar Charge Controller, will make the most use of available sunlight.
what are the last prices it can go for? I would have needed 4.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Poopypants:
baba you, and your family can and should do your worst then, I even regret deleting the posts. Nonsense and Ingredients.

Reveal your identity and stop hiding, most people know me here, reveal your identity, let’s meet in persons.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
FutureFocus:

Reveal your identity and stop hiding, most people know me here, reveal your identity, let’s meet in persons.
grin

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
Poopypants:
what are the last prices it can go for? I would have needed 4.

The panels are already well priced. But I believe he can go a little lower when we do the whole coordination and want to buy all at once. The extent of the discount he could give, I honestly don't know. When the whole project starts, things will fall into place gradually.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by EasyPeazy: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Android Game pad for sale. Quote me if interested

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by incogni2o: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Well, I am coordinating for the 300w type, which costs 55k each, and not the 360w type which costs 60k each. But when the group coordination rolls out fully, others may be interested in the 360w type. Hopefully, we can push for a discount on the strength of buying all at once. We should also save money on transport as well coz pick up and delivery will be made at once, with the same truck.

I hope it is clear.

Whats then the benefits of buying all in bulk.

I said the price is outrageous which means that the 5K difference is insignificant.

Is the person trying to sell these for more than they were purchased?

I hope it's not only me that have these comment.

40K each is what I can afford.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) ... (6263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dapotemi, Xtopherprince(m), twoMcfemad, chegzyshade(m), chadbasin and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.