Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,688 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6412684 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) ... (6252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ReadaDream(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pofgrace:
I don't know bro but it's rated 2000va it'll definitely power 1.5hp Ac
Okay, thanks.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by davessales039(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
davessales039:
Consider getting these rugs to add some colour to your home.

Contact in my signature.
All brand new.
High quality too.

Size
6ft by 9ft
N39k negotiable.

Call or Whatsapp
0915 433 7371

Still available.
Just DM.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Superboss:

The truth is, he/she has been helpful by calling out some of the greedy sellers here.
She deserves to be made the admin to bring some level of control here, since most sellers have forgotten that this thread is for clearance sales.
I agree grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Rapheal00:

Can the stabilizer Go for 10k?
serious buyer. Let me know if you intend to sell . My number is 08130240463
10k for 1kva on a clearance thread grin grin shocked
How much come be the new one?

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AceRoyal: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Naughtyg:
Hello guys. ..a used Sony Bravia 40 inch Led tv for sale...
Call or WhatsApp 09015874634
Price?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
drunkpunk:

Gen: 130k
Stab: 20k

Ire-Akari, Isolo, Lagos.

https:///ojo/power-equipments/1000va-boston-stabilizer-93pM1IQrokocImO5PGR3Rskn.html

First hit on jiji is for 1kva stabiliser is 12. 5 k

Good luck to anyone buying here.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by niyiforeal(m): 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mint iPhone XR
64gb
wwu
100% BH
Price : 160,000
Whatsapp: 09035334002

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bbally: 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
FutureFocus:
Makita Screwdriver Tool Box, Kit Set for Mechanical engineers

how much is this?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
ReadaDream:
Hi
Do you have any idea if this can power a 1.5hp AC?... The 5000va stabilizer seems too pricey for me at the moment.

Your 1.5hp ac will likely trip off the stabiliser. It has a high starting current. Not sure why you want a stabiliser for an ac?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by PresEmeka: 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Your 1.5hp ac will likely trip off the stabiliser. It has a high starting current. Not sure why you want a stabiliser for an ac?

Whats stabilizer really used for
Never used one before?
Like if the light is low ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
FarmPickJuice:
Gas Cylinder SOLD to a nairalander lady.

The nairalander that bought it with the gas accessories today even confirm my price is worth it. It was practically brand new.
If na me u try this rubbish with i swear i go beat you and carry your gas cylinder join dem never born ur papa well to carry hand sha

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FarmPickJuice(m): 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
yehmy:
If na me u try this rubbish with i swear i go beat you and carry your gas cylinder join dem never born ur papa well to carry hand sha
You just assume you can beat me without even seeing me in real life. Thats how some of you get disgraced and your tooth knock off after boasting.

I am 6ft3 tall and strong. You can ask the buyer about my appearance. Nonsense

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
PresEmeka:

Whats stabilizer really used for
Never used one before?
Like if the light is low ?

Normal voltage is 220 to 230. If your transformer is overloaded or has a problem you get low voltage (known colloquially in Nigeria as low current)

Some devices will not work well with low voltage. Some may spoil.
There is also fluctuating voltage which occurs when someone is running industrial load in a domestic environment

The stabilizer is supposed to correct low or fluctuating voltage however in my experience, it doesn't really do much because most of these stabilisers have a range of 5 to 10%.

What you need is a stabilizer with a 50% range. But those are expensive.

Frankly these days in my experience if you buy genuine home appliances stabilisers are not necessary.

I have not used a stabiliser in the last 10 years.

Though I use ups for my TVs etal (though battery wahala dey fk that up)

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yusfe4real: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
FarmPickJuice:

You just assume you can beat me without even seeing me in real life. Thats how some of you get disgraced and your tooth knock off after boasting.

���������
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
FarmPickJuice:

I know what i'm saying they never born you well. If you doubt we can test that.

What do you have for sale that i can be interested in. if you doubt since you stay around iju we will use crossing powerline Agbado as meeting point or Agbado railway station then u can pull that stunt again. Since u are 6ft3 tall let's see who get his tooth knock off. This ia an open challenge and a weekend will be good since i will be going to ijoko with that opportunity

17 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by PresEmeka: 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Normal voltage is 220 to 230. If your transformer is overloaded or has a problem you get low voltage (known colloquially in Nigeria as low current)

Some devices will not work well with low voltage. Some may spoil.
There is also fluctuating voltage which occurs when someone is running industrial load in a domestic environment

The stabilizer is supposed to correct low or fluctuating voltage however in my experience, it doesn't really do much because most of these stabilisers have a range of 5 to 10%.

What you need is a stabilizer with a 50% range. But those are expensive.

Frankly these days in my experience if you buy genuine home appliances stabilisers are not necessary.

I have not used a stabiliser in the last 10 years.

Though I use ups for my TVs etal (though battery wahala dey fk that up)

So ut has nothing to do with current ?
Like low current that wont power fridge or ac properly ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
FarmPickJuice:

You know why i make that location open for you, so incase you want to station boys so it will be easier for you to do so before the said date. Goodluck

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dahdah: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
yehmy:
I know what i'm saying they never born you well. If you doubt we can test that.

What do you have for sale that i can be interested in. if you doubt since you stay around iju we will use crossing powerline Agbado as meeting point or Agbado railway station then u can pull that stunt again. Since u are 6ft3 tall let's see who get his tooth knock off. This ia an open challenge and a weekend will be good since i will be going to ijoko with that opportunity

No be the guy wey dem humble for betting thread last year dey make mouth like this ?

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
PresEmeka:

So ut has nothing to do with current ?
Like low current that wont power fridge or ac properly ?

What we call low current is actually low voltage.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sampete(m): 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
drunkpunk:

Gen: 130k
Stab: 20k

Ire-Akari, Isolo, Lagos.
Chai 20k for 1kv stabilizer!!! shocked

To think I recently sold two of my 1kva stabs for 3k each.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ReadaDream(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Low current in my neighborhood. AC just wasting away
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
dahdah:

No be the guy wey dem humble for betting thread last year dey make mouth like this ?
have you paid your loan The survey u filled i hope they have sent you recharge card. Ologogoro in 2019 u use to have sense i guess betting ruined you hence why you now depend on loan apps

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by blacctvnaija(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Bubbleslaundry:
These consoles are gathering dust after I stopped my video game business, so I'm selling off.
The ps3 has power cord only, I'm too lazy to search for the ps2 cords
Ps3 18k each
Ps2 slim 8k
Ps2 fat. 4k
Take everything for 45k and get a free 20ml perfume oil.
Prices are not negotiable. Still available??
Location is Egbeda bus stop, Lagos.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by toseenjessey: 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Toyota Corolla 04 used manual Gear with full ac new engine. Perfect use for Uber or Bolt. If if need car that will serve you well, then get this. Affordable and worth the money.

Condition: Used
Price: 700k (Slightly negotiable)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FantasticJ: 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
niyiforeal:
Mint iPhone XR
64gb
wwu
100% BH
Price : 160,000
Whatsapp: 09035334002

Market price is the same. Go to technology market and sell your phone

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Meister(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Praxtech:

The software support of the Oneplus 7T will be stopped this year in 2022.

60k final offer

If this seller agrees on 60k now I'm very certain you still can't afford it

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by festaclanre: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Foxie:
Fisher price Rocker and Bravo rear facing carseat -15k

how much is the rocker
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by niyiforeal(m): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
FantasticJ:

Market price is the same. Go to technology market and sell your phone
that is not your problem sir
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:

https:///ojo/power-equipments/1000va-boston-stabilizer-93pM1IQrokocImO5PGR3Rskn.html

First hit on jiji is for 1kva stabiliser is 12. 5 k

Good luck to anyone buying here.

I have a 2000 Watts stabiliser for 15k wink
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
ReadaDream:
Low current in my neighborhood. AC just wasting away
i sold mine also few years back for 4k I think. This life no just balance at all cry
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
✅ Lagos Plate Number

✅ Change of Ownership

✅ Dealer Plate Number

✅ Renewal of Vehicle Particulars

Call: 08033539981

WhatsApp : 08182880902

carpapers.com.ng

Office Address:

Ministry of Transportation

VIO OFFICE

OWODE ONIRIN BUS STOP

OPPOSITE OWODE ONIRIN MARKET

ALONG IKORODU ROAD

LAGOS
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bbsugar: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
bbsugar:
Neatly used iphone 7 with original cord.
128gb, battery 72%
Location Iyana paja lagos
WhatsApp or call 08169783212
65k slightly negotiable

S/A

(1) (2) (3) ... (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) ... (6252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: damizy(m), sl3vn(m), Decsix(m), TheLoanGuy, Maigaskiya04, Lemonadewifey, frankobobby(m), Agentsalt, wunmi590(m), Mkelv0106(m), kemicalreact and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.