Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6382814 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3562) (3563) (3564) (3565) (3566) (3567) (3568) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
izzou:

If you have the means, take the person who brought your personal details here to court.

Stop begging as if you're helpless, especially when you are innocent.

It would also serve as a lesson to buyers to be sure before forming woke online and calling people out.

If you have the means, take legal actions, not curses.

Thank You, I’ve talked to one or two lawyers, just need to get the best and pay them handsomely, the moment I have more cash, I will shoot.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by izzou(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

Thank You, I’ve talked to one or two lawyers, just need to get the best and pay them handsomely, the moment I have more cash, I will shoot.

Simple.

You can't keep begging from page to page.

The matter has been settled and yet they wouldn't take it down. So let whoever posted it here (against the forum rules), be responsible for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
izzou:

Simple.

The matter has been settled and yet they wouldn't take it down. So let whoever posted it here (against the forum rules), be responsible for that.

Thanks a lot, I will go for this option , no more begging, Thanks Sir.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emmychib: 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
izzou:

Simple.

Exactly, the buyer should be the one begging them to take it down cause she's the one that has a case with buyer and if they should go to court, they would hold her responsible for posting his details online in the first place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Enyinne(f): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
The long road to justice resumes. Lawyer food don ready but unfortunately na upandan e go end em. By the time lawyer bother u with fees after initial payment, then u go choose wisely

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drmikeadams(m): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
For sales

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Holyness123: 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Poopypants:
this number has long been shared , my assumed location has long been shared. This is nothing new. If you wanted to do anything with those and you think it will bring solutions, I’m not stopping you or anyone from going ahead. Please do.
Oluku, you dey price me? seriously we suppose run you street, as per me no get time for court oo , na your number be dat? forgiveness is a sin, I fit buy this market

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nnamokenna(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
nnamokenna:
Declutter sales!!!

I have the following items I no longer need:

1. HP Deskjet 2050 Printer.

2. Canon Selphy CP780 Photo Printer. Comes with 5 extra rolls of paper and 1 roll of film. All unopened.

3. Samsung Galaxy VR Oculus (SM-R322).

4. Samsung Galaxy VR Oculus (SM-R324). Bought brand new, used a couple of times. Comes in the original box with all accessories.

They are just gathering dust in my home so make me a reasonable offer for any and I will accept.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
taskcompleteng:
iPad 2 forsale Wi-Fi only with Sim(data)

32Gb

Comes with USB charger

Location. Agungi Lekki

Call 07061960316

Will you accept 15k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper452: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
taskcompleteng:
iPad 2 forsale Wi-Fi only with Sim(data)

32Gb

Comes with USB charger

Location. Agungi Lekki

Call 07061960316
price?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tuwayz(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
barule:
Foreign Used Laptop speakers
Price 10k
Whtsap 08081333882
6k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CAUSTIC002: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Seriously, some people aren't better than goats mentally, edit your posts and let's have peace!

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by micwills007: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
hp elitebook 840 g1
- Core i5
- 500gb HDD
- 4gb RAM
- Keyboard light
- Fingerprint reader
Price-#120k
Location-ife/ilesa
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dahflemzy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Enyinne:
The long road to justice resumes. Lawyer food don ready but unfortunately na upandan e go end em. By the time lawyer bother u with fees after initial payment, then u go choose wisely
leave them, body go soon tell them.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by harmargedon: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
goldwaters:
L
how much?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Allegory(f): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Orubebe01:

Is this still available
Yes
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Holyness123:
Oluku, you dey price me? seriously we suppose run you street, as per me no get time for court oo , na your number be dat? forgiveness is a sin, I fit buy this market

New account, come out with ur real moniker rather than coming from the sides

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BrickDevo: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tomjazzy2:
Scanfrost Gas Cooker going at discounted price.

We received two of this as a wedding gift.

Selling this at 65k (slightly negotiable).

Receipt available.

Location is PH.

08151145139 (WhatsApp only).

PS: For only those around PH, or ready to sort the waybill to their choice location.
just passing by

21 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Orubebe01: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Allegory:

Yes
How much is your best price. How can I contact u
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Allegory(f): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Orubebe01:

How much is your best price. How can I contact u
Yeah 08055985984
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Tomjazzy2: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
BrickDevo:

just passing by

Both cookers were bought for 85k and 75k respectfully.

So, good luck.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by henroo2003: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
feline7c4:
how? What did I do to you?

Yes, I agree with you that it's possible you don't know what you did but pls and pls, I want you to bring down the post you quoted which related to Futurefocus name and bank details.
@ Z9X4 and Nobody, Pls do same by bringing the post you quoted down. God bless you. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by IamGreen1(f): 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tomjazzy2:

So, good luck.

But you said it was a gift. Anyway just consider the current price in your dealings.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by henroo2003: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Poopypants:
this number has long been shared , my assumed location has long been shared. This is nothing new. If you wanted to do anything with those and you think it will bring solutions, I’m not stopping you or anyone from going ahead. Please do.

I am not saying you created any new account but anyway you can help in bringing down the post quoted by Feline7C4, Z9X4 and Nobody that contains Futurefocus name and account details, pls do... Thanks for your understanding

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
henroo2003:

I am not saying you created any new account but anyway you can help in bringing down the post quoted by Feline7C4, Z9X4 and Nobody that contains Futurefocus name and account details, pls do... Thanks for your understanding
thanks for the polite response, much appreciated. Go through my posts and it’s history, the very minute this case was resolved, I took down all post containing and labeling him a scammer . Since then this topic was officially closed for me. In all honesty, Do you think I’ll go through the stress of creating monikers to quote a post I already took down on my profile? Even if I would , why would I be scared of making same posts on this profile if those were me? . I honestly think he has angered a lot of people on here particularly out for him. I personally don’t have that time. I only chose to reply when he kept calling poopypants all over again.

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BrickDevo: 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tomjazzy2:

So, good luck.
You maybe right, my screenshot is a tech week deal, just know that before someone will buy, the person will certainly compare the market price and your price, good luck in your sales
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by henroo2003: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thanks sir for the good response. You have really done well.

I want to use this opportunity to appeal to the following monikers to PLEASE BRING DOWN their quote that contains Futurefocus name and account details.

-Feline7C4
-Z9X4
-Nobody
You guys may have been angry/offended in one way or the other, Please, let's bone and move forward. Thank you

Poopypants:
thanks for the polite response, much appreciated. Go through my posts and it’s history, the very minute this case was resolved, I took down all post containing and labeling him a scammer . Since then this topic was officially closed for me. In all honesty, Do you think I’ll go through the stress of creating monikers to quote a post I already took down on my profile? Even if I would , why would I be scared of making same posts on this profile if those were me? . I honestly think he has angered a lot of people on here particularly out for him. I personally don’t have that time. I only chose to reply when he kept calling poopypants all over again.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Tomjazzy2: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
IamGreen1:

But you said it was a gift. Anyway just consider the current price in your dealings.

Both were wedding gifts. Receipts were handed over alongside.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Tomjazzy2: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
BrickDevo:

You maybe right, my screenshot is a tech week deal, just know that before someone will buy, the person will certainly compare the market price and your price, good luck in your sales

Wifey and I decided to sell off one in order to add up and get a 3.5kva generator set.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3562) (3563) (3564) (3565) (3566) (3567) (3568) ... (6233) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jef4u, olulambert1, Sainturch1, sofdoc1, hapheeyxz, tapingil(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.