Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6380130 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (6232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LadySarah: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2019
kingreign:

No mind them.

Who compares kenwood blender with any other brand?

I used mine for 9 yrs before the leakproof seal cut.Do You know how many times My sons have flung it away from the top of the kitchen cabinwt where it is kept abi the strong motor and blades.Blends Everything
blendable .
Everything is still working If i can just find a replacement for the seal so it will stop leaking.
When it comes to blender,kenwood is the best

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lobell: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2019
Keziehenry:
i need a gotv decoder and antenna

What's your location and how much are you willing to offer?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by geekybabe(f): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2019
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2019
LadySarah:

I used mine for 9 yrs before the leakproof seal cut.Do You know how many times My sons have flung it away from the top of the kitchen cabinwt where it is kept abi the strong motor and blades.Blends Everything
blendable .
Everything is still working If i can just find a replacement for the seal so it will stop leaking.

Hello, pls don't be fast to conclude on Kenwood been the best when you haven't tried or heard about the die hard "MALEX" & "EURO PREMIUM ULTIMA" indian brands ... So durable and spectacular as it consistently blends beans (hard or wet) , tigernuts etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kingreign(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
LadySarah:

blendable .

You know nothing about blenders. My parents Panasonic blender have been in use since 2004 and still is in use till today as I am out of their house.

Go find more about Panasonic MA-A series blender from Japan.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GRACEGLORY: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
Shaggy Biege color rug

Size: 10/7

Price: 22K (NEGOTIABLE)

Contact
0803 054 6462

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by larryking540: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
kingreign:

You know nothing about blenders. My parents Panasonic blender have been in use since 2004 and still is in use till today as I am out of their house.

My father bought a National blender yeah dats d name NATIONAL since 1998 till date the blender is a boss among all we have and it is still functioning

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
I think the major thing isnt about the brand, but about the models that were produced way back before they started getting conscious of looks and portability nowadays, it's certain a very old product will be stronger and more durable than most of these new fragile ones.

kingreign:

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kingreign(m): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
uliyaah:
I think the major thing isnt about the brand, but about the models that were produced way back before they started getting conscious of looks and portability nowadays, it's certain a very old product will be stronger and more durable than most of these new fragile ones.

That blender looks exactly like this with 2 Stainless Steel miller and seed blender jars and one very hard polycarbonate juicer, spatulas and scoops for removing contents off the blender. The blades are very hard and zagged edged.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
You go know say this one right here na machine, e go pass 20k self

kingreign:

That blender looks exactly like this with 2 Stainless Steel miller and seed blender jars and one very hard polycarbonate juicer, spatulas and scoops for removing contents off the blender. The blades are very hard and zagged edged.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Deegayes: 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oworonsoki, Lagos

SoftWorking:

Location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Silvererazer(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Trippleblessing:

how much is this

N20, 000 Naira ma
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by breadplanets(f): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gone. Thanks

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Samuelscott: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Samsung s7 unlock faulty 30'000

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Awesomemama: 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Price-10k
Location is ikorodu

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
kingreign:

Thats exactly how quality malex / ultima looks like with stainless jars above 20k market value.If you haven't experienced where it blends beans with it's caterpillar blades, you are definitely missing wink

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hotdealz(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
uliyaah:

The major thing is about the power rating of the blender. The higher the power, the higher the performance and cost of the blender. Most basic blenders are 350 watts while the powerful and more expensive ones are from 500 watts above. Also, if the coil is pure copper, it would be able to perform to its full power and last longer.

My binatone blender is rated 500 watts with 100% copper and I have been using it since 2014 till date no single issues at all.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GRACEGLORY: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
hotdealz:
The major thing is about the power rating of the blender. The higher the power, the higher the performance and cost of the blender. Most basic blenders are 350 watts while the powerful and more expensive ones are from 500 watts above. Also, if the coil is pure copper, it would be able to perform to its full power and last longer.

My binatone blender is rated 500 watts with 100% copper and I have been using it since 2014 till date no single issues at all.

Technology is so advanced now so that wattage doesn't determine performance anymore. Quality does it now.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Giftedhands123: 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
Any fridge on sale?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nwarosa: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
mrsdaniel:

Thats exactly how quality malex / ultima looks like with stainless jars above 20k market value.If you haven't experienced where it blends beans with it's caterpillar blades, you are definitely missing wink
where can I buy this?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hotdealz(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
GRACEGLORY:

Technology is so advanced now so that wattage doesn't determine performance anymore. Quality does it now.
surely, quality matters that's why it good to buy a known and trusted brand that won't lie on the specs and would give a reasonable warranty.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
nwarosa:
where can I buy this?

Lagos,what's your location? Simply send me a PM 08028946933

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Engr2000: 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Evening Guys,

Clearance Sales:::::::::

1. CROWNSTAR Multifunction Cooker 2.8Litres - 8k
2. MIKACHI Pressure Cooker 7Litres - 10k.... SOLD
3. SAMSUNG Bed Side Fridge - 12k
4. LG Microwave Oven - 10k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Deegayes: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Yes
obezaleel:
Pls are u in Lagos?

I do, 10k
Bought about twice that or more but never used
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GRACEGLORY: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
hotdealz:
surely, quality matters that's why it good to buy a known and trusted brand that won't lie on the specs and would give a reasonable warranty.

Known brands have a lot of new competitors with advance tech., and willing to go and extra mile, while some old brands feels they have already arrived.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LadySarah: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
I still stick with My kenwood angry grin grin angry
How easily accesible are these ones and reviews from others apart from the ones here?

It pains me that Im yet to get a seal replacement. cry cry cry

Saving up to get a new one.The one i priced last was pegged at #28k cry cry cry.Beautiful something.

A Good blender,a sturdy washing machine ,a Good freezer,a quality browsing phone and ofcourse data grin grin grin are a mom's bestie cool cool

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ezugegere(m): 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
My gen is still available o! 30K only

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by martyns200(m): 6:14am On Feb 26, 2019
Engr2000:
Evening Guys,

Clearance Sales:::::::::

1. CROWNSTAR Multifunction Cooker 2.8Litres - 8k
2. MIKACHI Pressure Cooker 7Litres - 10k.... SOLD
3. SAMSUNG Bed Side Fridge - 12k
4. LG Microwave Oven - 10k

whatz the size of the micro wave oven, nd does it have grill?

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Keziehenry(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2019
lobell:

What's your location and how much are you willing to offer?
am in agege. whats the state of the gotv and how much wil u sell
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ranmoor: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2019
LadySarah:
I still stick with My kenwood angry grin grin angry
How easily accesible are these ones and reviews from others apart from the ones here?

It pains me that Im yet to get a seal replacement. cry cry cry

Saving up to get a new one.The one i priced last was pegged at #28k cry cry cry.Beautiful something.

A Good blender,a sturdy washing machine ,a Good freezer,a quality browsing phone and ofcourse data grin grin grin are a mom's bestie cool cool

As far as household esp. Kitchen appliances are concerned KENWOOD is the best among the best!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lobell: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2019
Keziehenry:

am in agege. whats the state of the gotv and how much wil u sell

Too far! I'm in Zaria. Everything is intact in its original packaging and has not been used for over 2 years after approximately one year of use.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by frandies(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2019
phemmi1:
Good day guys,
I have a couple of items up for grabs
Pls note am in Benin city.

1. Thermocool Freezer 203ltrs 70k
2. Set of chairs(One L shaped set and a single) 50k
3. Classy center table with 3 stools 30k SOLD
4. Sharp microwave 20L 12k SOLD
5. Vita Mattresses ( vita Corona 6 by 4 by 8" and vita grand 6 by 4.5 by 14"wink 12k and 22k
6. Dstv (dish and decoder) 10k
7. 6 layer wooden Shoe rack 6k SOLD
8. sets of curtains 6pieces 25k
9. Toddler car-seat 10k
10. Kenwood blender 8k
11. Single wadrope 10k
12. Plastic table and chair. 5k
13. SUMEC Firman generator 2.5KVA 42k
14. Samsung single door fridge 180ltrs 40k
15. Scanfrost 8kg twin tube washing machine 30k
16. Baby wooden wardrobe 30k
17. Baby crib and mattress 6 by 3 with drawers 30k Sold

All prices slightly negotiable
Anybody interested can reach me on whatsapp 08024055524
N.B I reside in Benin city, Edo state
Thanks

Am interested in the mattress. Send me the picture

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (6232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: taiyod, Calibrator, timijoseph01(m), Appliedmaths(m), emeraldknytt(m), blackbone989(m), FutureFocus, tejestejes(m), Geekop, EduTechTainMent and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.