Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6374060 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3660) (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) ... (6227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 19, 2022
sben2308:

Pls show me ,not an insult but curiosity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iamthediviner: 11:43am On Apr 19, 2022
BOUGHT BRAND NEW 1HP HISENSE SPLIT AIR CONDITIONER COMES WITH COMPLETE INSTALLATION KIT
USED IN A SERVICED APARTMENT

****PRICE: N150,000
FINAL PRICE
FINAL PRICE

———————————————————————

OPEN BOX PS4 SLIM
500GB | 2 VERSION2 CONTROLLERS | CHARGING DOCK | 9 GAME CD’S | ACCESSORIES

*****PRICE: N200,000

————————————————————-———-
JUST ARRIVED PS4 SLIM 500GB | 1 V2 CONTROLLER | 2 GAMES

*****PRICE: N160,000

CALL/WHATSAPP: O9I595O4246

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thorby(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2022
081087n:
[/quote][quote author=081087n post=112083247]

On any argument here concerning price, pls don't bring up jiji and some part of konga until you've made enquiries from the sellers.

Try chatting with anyone of them, you will know the actual price.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sben2308(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=081087n post=112083247][/quote]

Oga I laff cuz even in igbo boys shop that I know not to talk of electro mart ,its way above 165k for new ones with key starter
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by monshow25(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
sben2308:

Oga I laff cuz even in igbo boys shop that I know not to talk of electro mart ,its way above 165k for new ones with key starter
I still went to market on Saturday to get the Manuel starter which cost 137k and this particular 1 with Kickstarter cost 158k

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nnamokenna(m): 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
nnamokenna:
Declutter sales!!!

I have the following items I no longer need:

1. HP Deskjet 2050 Printer.

2. Canon Selphy CP780 Photo Printer. Comes with 5 extra rolls of paper and 1 roll of film. All unopened.

3. Samsung Galaxy VR Oculus (SM-R322).

[s]4. Samsung Galaxy VR Oculus (SM-R324). Bought brand new, used a couple of times. Comes in the original box with all accessories.
[/s] SOLD
They are just gathering dust in my home so make me a reasonable offer for any and I will accept.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper452: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
sben2308:
SUMEC GEN FOR SALE
5months old
Key starter
Very neat
Used few times cuz of stable electricity
Location - Ikorodu

and you are posting this on a clearance thread? Are you selling it or selling at clearance?

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
with respect to sumec firman generators -

SUMEC FIRMAN FLAGSHIP STORE IN IKEJA
ADD:19, OLOWU STREET, OFF AWOLOWO ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS
TEL:0809-9999-421

SUMEC FIRMAN FLAGSHIP STORE IN APAPA
ADD:292, WHARF ROAD, APAPA, LAGOS
Tel: 0809-7002-009

SUMEC FIRMAN FLAGSHIP STORE IN AJAH
ADD:1, ODUNLAMI COMPOUND, OKEIRA KEKERE B/SHOP, AJAH, LAGOS
TEL:0909-9990-342

SUMEC FIRMAN FLAGSHIP STORE IN PORT HARCOURT
ADD:27, RUMUOLA ROAD, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE
TEL:0909-9903-277

SUMEC FIRMAN FLAGSHIP STORE IN UYO
ADD:164, NWANIBA ROAD, UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE
TEL:0704-5076-881

these are the addresses and phone numbers of sumec firman flagship stores

the word flagship store is very very loose. as na er nna setting. no AC, no fancy light - but the place is full of different models of sumec generator. you may also be able to get some spares from there, thogh the ones i usually look for [gasket, oil guage] no dey angry

i have been using sumec generators since 2013. like everything made for nigeria, the quality keeps falling
that rant aside, i have bought my last four or is it six) sumec generators from their ikeja office.

you can call them to confirm the current price.

i agree though, that cost of a brand new 4kva sumec for 165K - i seriously doubt it - not in this buhari's nigeria.
plenty of imitation in the market - which is why i am providing the contact to their flagship store.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by StarGraphicX: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
StarGraphicX:
Table and chair for sale
Price: 15k
Call me via the number attached below if interested.
Pick up only

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Betnomore:
If it’s not clearance item you’re posting, kindly use this link to post your used items. Happy sales

https://www.nairaland.com/7085200/used-items-sale....come-here

With this slowly the clearance thread will switch off. grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sben2308(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Timekeeper452:
and you are posting this on a clearance thread? Are you selling it or selling at clearance?

Am doing both and moreover I will only sell at price that favors me ,will not say cuz am broke I sell so loosely and when money comes will pay tru my nose to buy a new one .On this platform I sold my 2.5hp LP SPLIT FOR 62K against over 300k I bought it .
However if I see a serious person will find a common ground to accept

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by busar(m): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
Naanni:
Kids bicycle (never been used)-15k
Baby sitter’s and toys-10k
Black glass tv console-10k
Russel Hobbs microwave-30k

Please only messages,No calls
location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dhejykeane: 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
sben2308:

Pls show me ,not an insult but curiosity

[quote author=081087n post=112083247][/quote]

These are most likely fakes. On Jumia it's between 190-210k so should be within that range at their accredited store. But 165k is high for a used one when you can get a good new gen for less
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Anisilas: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=StarGraphicX post=112084963][/quote]bros I hail o!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
dhejykeane:

These are most likely fakes. On Jumia it's between 190-210k so should be within that range at their accredited store. But 165k is high for a used one when you can get a good new gen for less
Can you be so sure those sellers on jumia aren't the same sellers on jiji and konga?

When greedy sellers wants to display their greed they head to jumia...

The more reason jumia prices are higher is due to the fact that jumia takes commission off them so they tends to increasel the selling price as to meet up with the loss to jumia, go to a physical store and see how things are way cheaper...even you can negotiate well.

Some sellers here buys in a physical store but head to jumia to post prices, if we say Jiji product are inferior, what about jumia products, i stopped patronizing jumia due to the fact that some products fails on arrival.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
sben2308:

Am doing both and moreover I will only sell at price that favors me ,will not say cuz am broke I sell so loosely and when money comes will pay tru my nose to buy a new one .On this platform I sold my 2.5hp LP SPLIT FOR 62K against over 300k I bought it .
However if I see a serious person will find a common ground to accept

The bolded that clearance sale,

anything aside that find another thread, sell it outside this thread no one will call you out how will I pay for something used, while I can get new for lesser price, of you acting did buy from jumia sorry to say you've been ripped sad

Besides no one is dictations your price but please do that outside this particular CLEARANCE THREAD

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dhejykeane: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
081087n:

Can you be so sure those sellers on jumia aren't the same sellers on jiji and konga?

When greedy sellers wants to display their greed they head to jumia...

The more reason jumia prices are higher is due to the fact that jumia takes commission off them so they tends to increasel the selling price as to meet up with the loss to jumia, go to a physical store and see how things are way cheaper...even you can negotiate well.

Some sellers here buys in a physical store but head to jumia to post prices, if we say Jiji product are inferior, what about jumia products, i stopped patronizing jumia due to the fact that some products fails on arrival.

I personally won't buy a generator from jiji, konga or Jumia. I only use them to have an idea of the market price as it would be close to what it's being sold at the dealership. Jiji has may funny prices that you'd definitely know it's a fake hence rarely use it for this type of market survey
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
dhejykeane:

I personally won't buy a generator from jiji, konga or Jumia. I only use them to have an idea of the market price as it would be close to what it's being sold at the dealership. Jiji has may funny prices that you'd definitely know it's a fake hence rarely use it for this type of market survey

Same here I won't buy from amln online store, I also use them to to have an idea of prices but the mistake we often make is thinking cheap is fake while expensive is original....
This stores also help you think that Way and hike their prices so you can this it's genuine.

Needed a set of chairs here in Ibadan, I went to Jiji saw a guy called him, he posted some chairs I like, so I went to his shop showed him what's I want him to make for me we negotiable for L shaped, two single seaters and a center table all for 130k...two weeks later he was done, I went to pick it up, so I decided to ask for a bed frame he said 250k I shouted, then the statement he made was I should check on Jiji, other carpenter are making it 250k...

He later said if he had know he would not have made the chair for me anything less than 200k

So my point is online prices aren't always fit for all products, I'll still advice if you can't get a deal here to go a store you'll see better deal than this our hunger thread

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Some people have never sold one thing on this thread but yet they make the loudest noise. Awon inspector ABBA Kyari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dhejykeane: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
081087n:

Same here I won't buy from amln online store, I also use them to to have an idea of prices but the mistake we often make is thinking cheap is fake while expensive is original....
This stores also help you think that Way and hike their prices so you can this it's genuine.

Needed a set of chairs here in Ibadan, I went to Jiji saw a guy called him, he posted some chairs I like, so I went to his shop showed him what's I want him to make for me we negotiable for L shaped, two single seaters and a center table all for 130k...two weeks later he was done, I went to pick it up, so I decided to ask for a bed frame he said 250k I shouted, then the statement he made was I should check on Jiji, other carpenter are making it 250k...

He later said if he had know he would not have made the chair for me anything less than 200k

So my point is online prices aren't always fit for all products, I'll still advice if you can't get a deal here to go a store you'll see better deal than this our hunger thread

Yeah some things are best offline. I won't buy or use Jumia doing a market survey for furniture , clothings etc
They are for certain type of items. Somethings I'll just ship in directly from China
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
dhejykeane:

Yeah some things are best offline. I won't buy or use Jumia doing a market survey for furniture , clothings etc
They are for certain type of items. Somethings I'll just ship in directly from China
Exactly God bless you, I get most of my things from China free shipping, warranty if item not as describe you get your money and still allowed to keep the item

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dhejykeane: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
princetunex:
Some people have never sold one thing on this thread but yet they make the loudest noise. Awon inspector ABBA Kyari

This is a clearance thread and not a used item market place, understand the difference. Most people are here looking for deals on items they need and someone else doesn't

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Layormiii(f): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
sben2308:
SUMEC GEN FOR SALE
5months old
Key starter
Very neat
Used few times cuz of stable electricity
Location - Ikorodu

100k boss
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
dhejykeane:

This is a clearance thread and not a used item market place, understand the difference. Most people are here looking for deals on items they need and someone else doesn't
He needs education

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by flex12(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
flex12:
Infinix smart 5 available for sale

32gb
5000 Mah battery
Dual sim-SD card slot

#32,000

Call/WhatsApp :08038225277

Location Lagos

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Agrovet: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Artworld1:
nope

3k. Location? Pictures?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WantsandMore: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
HP 430 G6
4/500
Intel Celeron
Negotiable
Mints
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ThatNiccur: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mini flat available for rent, location is Okun Ajah. Two bathrooms.

Rent is 350k per annum, Agreement 50k
Agency 50k
Caution 30k (Refundable)
Total package is 480k

Okun Ajah is N200 keke from Ilaje and N300 bike from Eleganza. House is close to the beach, there is a dog in the house too though she's friendly and ALWAYS caged.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
Naanni:
Lg Tv (42inches)-65k
Bruhm Led Tv (43inches)-65k
16 inches Andrakk mist fan-30k
Rug-10k

Please only messages,No calls
Its the bruhum tv still available? Whrs ur location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamSirPhil(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
No p.

Earrings:

I uploaded pictures when I answered your mention. Dont really know why it wasnt showing from your end. Anyways, it is sold now. Thank you.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Noble1010: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Baby cot with bed for sale...

Price- 30k non negotiable

Location- Alagbole Akute

Call- 08078462060

(1) (2) (3) ... (3660) (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) ... (6227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.