Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6412278 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) ... (6251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mattonnairaland: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mrbondd:
Haier 32 inch Tv...3 HDMI , 2 USB..perfect picture.. working perfectly
Call -09134828098
Whatsapp-08119410591
45k slightly negotiable
ATTENTION: TO ALL PROSPECTIVE VICTIMS

Let it be on record that this guy James Essien aka Mrbondd (and several usernames) is a serial SCAMMER.

Dude, I have your details and photos and It would have been my pleasure to design those photos with a big bold scammer tag all over your stupid face and publish it online for you, your generation, prospective opportunities and benefactors to see but unfortunately the guy you scammed doesn’t have the time to punish you and he has moved on. Lucky you!

I’d wished you don’t go free but I have no personal interest as it would only make sense if your victim is ready to push this through with you. Again, I say lucky you!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KINGSATANREBORN: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
olukaygold:

You must be Mad for saying this... This is the result when Sapa don hit you well well...My reasons of letting everything die down are because I don't want my account details and Phone Number to be tainted with any gbas gbos from here cus that's my Office,secondly, I'm always busy at Site working,I don't have time to dey watch TV but I bought the TV for my family,I blamed myself for not testrunning it before picking it up,I seen myself as a fool here,there's nothing I can do to the seller because my location is far from the His location and I've done the needful by Posting his details for others not to fell into his Trap.I still paid for the waybill but the dude never refund my money back despite picking it by myself...Pls before you type,firstly reason if what you'd say really have sense in it...you lack sense of Reasonings to be sincere...don't take my gentleness on the matter for granted.
I’m not so poor to be buying fairly used items and being slow to be scammed.

Your excuses are nauseating, if you’re scared of your identity why not blur it out. I personally don’t treat anything that has to do with fraud with laxity.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by timibare(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
The5DME:
Way above my budget.
u should buy airtel mifi, I heard promo is going on 5k only plus 30gb
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iykofias(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
olukaygold:

Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it... I'll follow this your signature...I don't drag unfruitful Discussions with fruitless Being smiley
Shalom cool
glad I thought you something new today, fruitful victim

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by slan87(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
swaqq:
1hp Used Panasonic Ac for sale
Cools very fast

Any faults?
30k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by swaqq(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
slan87:

Any faults?
30k?
no faults and not 30k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
KINGSATANREBORN:

Your excuses are nauseating, if you’re scared of your identity why not blur it out. I personally don’t treat anything that has to do with fraud with laxity.
Your arguments are so pointless.

Not everybody is wired to be a mad man.

So cos someone decided to count his loss and move on, you turn around to label him a fraudster

That's a really absurd way of reasoning if you ask me.

22 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by slan87(m): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
swaqq:
no faults and not 30k

I really want to have it, serious buyer

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KINGSATANREBORN: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
404Dev:

So cos someone decided to count his loss and move on, you turn around to label him a fraudster

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
You wan buy iPhone 13 pro max for clearance price of 100k and you expect say e no go get fault. They way some people dey price market for here, dem deserve to get the quality of the amount dem dey offer for items bought. Dem say awuf dey run belle. Most times, that very good deal will always be a very bad deal. It’s only once in a while you get very good deals. Know this and have peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by olukaygold(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
KINGSATANREBORN:

Why are you here in the first place If buying fairly used Items is synonyms to being Poor lipsrsealed
This is part of the reasons why I want to let go, not all People online really have sense of Reasonings, Not all People can comprehend a simple word, example is this Goaty dragging me up and down on top my own money... I'm poor!I Agreed,but If you hustle legitimately like I'm doing, 5yrs to now, You can never achieve what I've achieved so far.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by olukaygold(m): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
404Dev:

I've foreseen this,that's why I wanted to let go Boss.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by PlayboyCarti: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2022

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by swaqq(m): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
slan87:

I really want to have it, serious buyer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KINGSATANREBORN: 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
olukaygold:
Why are you here in the first place If buying fairly used Items is synonyms to being Poor lipsrsealed
This is part of the reasons why I want to let go, not all People online really have sense of Reasonings, Not all People can comprehend a simple word, example is this Goaty dragging me up and down on top my own money... I'm poor!I Agreed,but If you hustle legitimately like I'm doing, 5yrs to now, You can never achieve what I've achieved so far.
Oya no vex sir. But ensure to post his bank details. That’s all I’m in for.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by PlayboyCarti: 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ganie(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Balistic4:
relocation sales, selling lots of things in my house including the following:
dinning table with 4 sits 50k
4 by 6 bed with a mouka foam 50k
sound system and woofer 50k
double door fridge (barely used) 65k
reading table 15k
3kva stabilizer 25k
L shape chair with center table 45k
10kg gas with double tabletop burner 20k

my location is Sangotedo
send me message or quote me for more pics you can reach me on
Please the pictures of the chair

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nickyvil: 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
olukaygold:

I've foreseen this,that's why I wanted to let go Boss.

You are right and I will advice's you, instead of posting his full details on here, please just go and report at the police station and let them take up the matter. This is a dicey situation which you meet up with him and took the said item but you couldn't check it cos you had no time to do so that day. I will advice you to go make a formal report at the police station. After you make a report then you can post his details here but if you didnt and go ahead to post his details, it might not be good for you too as both of you met and you have your own fault and negligence too.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by henroo2003: 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mrbondd:
Call -09134828098
Whatsapp-08119410591
45k slightly negotiable

Pls clear the air on the transaction you had with the guy that complained about tje bad TV he bought from you. He alleged he called but you told him to do his worse.

I don't want to conclude in with his own part of the story. Pls can you clear the aor in it. Pls ASAAP . Thank you

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sanu412: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
slan87:

Any faults?
30k?
Split or window unit
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by olukaygold(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
KINGSATANREBORN:
Oya no vex sir. But ensure to post his bank details. That’s all I’m in for.
I've deleted the chats but I'll go to the bank on Wednesday (Holiday on Monday and Tuesday) to print out my statements of account then upload his details if he still fails to clear things with me before then..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nickyvil: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mrbondd:
Call -09134828098
Whatsapp-08119410591
45k slightly negotiable

I don't think you have a good adviser, If you do, at least you would have come out to say your own part of the story, honestly the lane your towing will lead you astray and law will catch up with you soon. Don't even think you've won simply because the seller is willing to let you, your sin will soon lead you to your downfall. There is a way to go about things and you can reach out to him and try to find a common ground(solution).

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Tdman205: 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
I need a table & chair that's in a good condition.
Seller location has to be around Yaba axis
Budget: 10k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sanu412: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=PlayboyCarti post=112381974][/quote]
Which year is the TV? Let me pay #80k and location pls
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
sampete:
how much for this?

Plain: 11k
Other: 15k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Flintzz:
Bedside fridge NEEDED sad sad

Sango-ota axis

I have one but it’s 110v. Would require a step down
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
iykofias:
glad I thought you something new today, fruitful victim

Taught*
You’re welcome in advance Sir

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
drunkpunk:

Taught*
You’re welcome in advance Sir
grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kirchoffs: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
KINGSATANREBORN:

Mr man why are you crying more than the bereaved...the man is a busy man so let him be. No be everybody like wahala or get time to dey cause trouble. He has done the needful by posting the scammer's details that should be more than enough . You even stoop so low to call the victim a fraudster too. Na wa for some of una here sef
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by harmargedon: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
I believe this thread should have it's rules to avoid unnecessary arguments, because you guys are starting to inconvenience us with the replies and quotes.
Any transaction done outside the thread should the settled there.
Any unnecessary arguments will be deleted and the Monika risks a long time ban.
Sellers should be honest with what the bring here, do not take the advantage of a faceless forum to cheat people of their money.
Buyers are free to rate the seller after any transaction, this will enable others know if such a seller is honest.

We are tired of reading messages that isn't related to this thread, let your transactions be open, so that we can keep records of everything.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wunmi590(m): 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
PlayboyCarti:
Panasonic 40" Smart TV UHD 4K LED TV- 100k
Floating TV console behind the TV-30k,you can buy it together with the TV will sell 125k for both.
Panasonic SC-HTE80 Sound bar-30k
Top quality double door wardrobe with compartments-60k
Single Chair-15k
12.5kg gas cylinder-15k
Top quality mirror-10k

They all look very clean like new.
Location is Yaba Lagos

You can text me on WhatsApp at +19736587059 or call me on 08039836659

What is the model number of the tv?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
harmargedon:
I believe this thread should have it's rules to avoid unnecessary arguments, because you guys are starting to inconvenience us with the replies and quotes.
Any transaction done outside the thread should the settled there.
Any unnecessary arguments will be deleted and the Monika risks a long time ban.
Sellers should be honest with what the bring here, do not take the advantage of a faceless forum to cheat people of their money.
Buyers are free to rate the seller after any transaction, this will enable others know if such a seller is honest.

We are tired of reading messages that isn't related to this thread, let your transactions be open, so that we can keep records of everything.
Thanks.
Why the generalization? Who made you the spokesperson for people here? Some arguments are necessary (I especially learn from those arguments).

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) ... (6251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: obajoey(m), djaybaba, highmey(m), thosinemike(m), luvlyoracle(m), gracefoundmme(m), Jheypeel(m), Iyenogie30 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.