Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6443282 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3781) (3782) (3783) (3784) (3785) (3786) (3787) ... (6262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by abdsamad(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2022
francisbarrack:

contact me if you're interested
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by clothingonline(m): 3:05pm On May 19, 2022
Affordable logistics service in lagos payment after delivery is done dm Obamslogistics

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Sometimes when someone says they are selling a device you look carefully at the person selling. Because you want to be sure it is the actual owner selling the item. Or a person who has the money to buy and sell. That is also what KYC is about.

Look at the pictures of different laptops, phones etc shown on this platform.

It is usually in some kind of showroom or a neat looking room.

Now look at the area behind the phone. A very rough, unpainted fence. Bare ground, no concrete, no paving stones.

I look at all that and I see a seller who may not have the resources to legitimately aquire the device he /she is selling.

Even here most people who are selling phones etc, you see a background of floor tiles or something of that nature.

You have to also wonder, why is the phone not already wiped?

Anyways this is just me. It may be nothing but a seller who does not know how to do small packaging or it may be a seller who is helping someone else move dodgy goods.

It is always for the buyer to do due diligence and risk assessment.

Cars are more expensive than phones. Should we investigate the source of People that snap cars with uncompleted fence as background?

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 3:24pm On May 19, 2022
princetunex:

Cars are more expensive than phones. Should we investigate the source of People that snap cars with uncompleted fence as background?

it is really up to you.

what is your tolerance for risk?

understand that a stolen phone is easier to track than a stolen car.

even if you sell a stolen phone for parts, there are parts that can be tracked if the owner is motivated enough
you do not have to be concerned - just understand that this is Nigeria and ignorance will not absolve you if you get into police trouble.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:

it is really up to you.

what is your tolerance for risk?

understand that a stolen phone is easier to track than a stolen car.

even if you sell a stolen phone for parts, there are parts that can be tracked if the owner is motivated enough
you do not have to be concerned - just understand that this is Nigeria and ignorance will not absolve you if you get into police trouble.

My friend, you can't just go around tagging someone a suspect based on posture and background pictures. I was even thinking you tested the op by acting like you want to buy the phone and found him wanting. You just stayed at the comfort of your home and became an investigative nobody based on intuition. Wtf. I see that people are giving you some small respect and that's why they are been patient with you by not insulting you yet but let this be your last time.

20 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 3:41pm On May 19, 2022
princetunex:

My friend, you can't just go around tagging someone a suspect based on posture and background pictures. I was even thinking you tested the op by acting like you want to buy the phone and found him wanting. You just stayed at the comfort of your home and became an investigative nobody based on intuition. Wtf. I see that people are giving you some small respect and that's why they are been patient with you by not insulting you yet but let this be your last time.

yes you can.

it is called due diligence.

intelligent, savvy People everywhere look once, look twice , look thrice before committing to business deals.
obviously the first two adjectives do not apply to you.

eventually, if you are able to rise to a better place, you will understand this very simple fact.

and you better behave yourself - you think we are in your ghetto hood? we are online. what exactly are you going to do? even in the real world - what exactly can you do?

fell free to run crying for the mods. that is what you do best

a person with a modicum of intelligence will read between the lines - but that unfortunately is too much to expect of you.

or do you want us to believe that every thing sold here was actually obtained through a legitimate process?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:

yes you can.

it is called due diligence.

intelligent, savvy People everywhere look once, look twice , look thrice before committing to business deals.
obviously the first two adjectives do not apply to you.

eventually, if you are able to rise to a better place, you will understand this very simple fact.

and you better behave yourself - you think we are in your ghetto hood? we are online. what exactly are you going to do? even in the real world - what exactly can you do?

fell free to run crying for the mods. that is what you do best

a person with a modicum of intelligence will read between the lines - but that unfortunately is too much to expect of you.

or do you want us to believe that every thing sold here was actually obtained through a legitimate process?

Don't insult the word intelligent because from your comments you are very far from it. We are talking about a topic here you wan turn am to personal attack lol. I have the kind of job you can only dream of and will never have even if you had 10 lives so chill on the level stuff. Again, you can't go about tagging everyone a suspect Mr Oyinbo

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 4:09pm On May 19, 2022
princetunex:

Don't insult the word intelligent because from your comments you are very far from it. We are talking about a topic here you wan turn am to personal attack lol. I have the kind of job you can only dream of and will never have even if you had 10 lives so chill on the level stuff. Again, you can't go about tagging everyone a suspect Mr Oyinbo

If you actually had a real job in a serious industry. you would understand immediately why this is an issue. As it is you are just a hustler and can only think like one. Carry on.

It is what it is

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:

If you actually had a real job in a serious industry. you would understand immediately why this is an issue. As it is you are just a hustler and can only think like one. Carry on.

It is what it is

Baba what's wrong with been just a hustler?
See, a neighbour bought phone from 3C hub and police came calling after some months that the phone is a stolen phone. So I understand all your cock and bull story but it's unacceptable that you go around tagging everyone a suspect based on where the person snaps his product. There's no iota of sense in it. Do due diligence, yes. But calling people a suspect, NO!

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 4:19pm On May 19, 2022
princetunex:

Baba what's wrong with been just a hustler?
See, a neighbour bought phone from 3C hub and police came calling after some months that the phone is a stolen phone. So I understand all your cocktails and bull story but it's unacceptable that you go around tagging everyone a suspect based on where the person snaps his product. There's no iota of sense in it. Do due diligence, yes. But calling people a suspect, NO!

You are the one telling fables about having a job I can only dream of. No be so.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Respect yourself and you will be respected

In all of this the seller has remained silent

The seller has also not explained why he has not already wiped the phone he plans on selling.

That on its own is another red flag.

But you do you.

If people can buy phones from 3c and get into police trouble how much more so when buying phones from strangers on the Internet?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper452: 4:21pm On May 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Sometimes when someone says they are selling a device you look carefully at the person selling. Because you want to be sure it is the actual owner selling the item. Or a person who has the money to buy and sell. That is also what KYC is about.

Look at the pictures of different laptops, phones etc shown on this platform.

It is usually in some kind of showroom or a neat looking room.

Now look at the area behind the phone. A very rough, unpainted fence. Bare ground, no concrete, no paving stones.

I look at all that and I see a seller who may not have the resources to legitimately aquire the device he /she is selling.

Even here most people who are selling phones etc, you see a background of floor tiles or something of that nature.

You have to also wonder, why is the phone not already wiped?

Anyways this is just me. It may be nothing but a seller who does not know how to do small packaging or it may be a seller who is helping someone else move dodgy goods.

It is always for the buyer to do due diligence and risk assessment.
to be honest, all these are unnecessary for a clearance thread. Just let this one slide. If they package and upload, we are still the same one to complain about packaged prices. Your focus on a clearance thread should be the goods you are acquiring at a clearance rate, and not the packaging involved or if and wether a seller can acquire the items advertised. We aren’t in anyone’s pocket.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 19, 2022
Timekeeper452:
to be honest, all these are unnecessary for a clearance thread. Just let this one slide. If they package and upload, we are still the same one to complain about packages price. Your focus on a clearance thread should be the goods you are acquiring at a clearance rate, not the packaging involved or if and weather a seller can acquire the items advertised. We aren’t in anyone’s pocket.

Abi ooo
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2022
Apple Beats Studio buds now available for 54 Neg
https://www.nairaland.com/7135123/apple-beats-studio-buds-sale#112983390

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper452: 4:30pm On May 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You are the one telling fables about having a job I can only dream of. No be so.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Respect yourself and you will be respected

In all of this the seller has remained silent

The seller has also not explained why he has not already wiped the phone he plans on selling.

That on its own is another red flag.

But you do you.

If people can buy phones from 3c and get into police trouble how much more so when buying phones from strangers on the Internet?

To point this point out , the seller has no business explaining anything to anyone who isn’t a potential customer of his. Any explanation done here by sellers is simply out of courtesy or maybe because they hope to keep a good relationship with their customers. Note, this isn’t an attack because I do respect your points at times, but on this particular one, you are just trying to bully a seller that did absolutely nothing wrong just because of your skepticism.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lachumy: 4:39pm On May 19, 2022
Timekeeper452:
any pics of the solar panel? Broken how? Is it still fully functional?

Still very functional, but the glass is broken, bought it like that and it served me

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lachumy: 4:40pm On May 19, 2022
very clean Graco baby beds for grabs === N45,000

Whatsapp/call 08155535381

Serious buyers please!
Location is Ago palace way Okota.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper452: 4:42pm On May 19, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CRISPRcas9: 4:43pm On May 19, 2022
CRISPRcas9:
HP pavilion 15 notebook for sale
8gb ram
1TB HDD
Core i3 4th gen
Good battery life
Location is Ayobo, Lagos state
Number-09043131123(WhatsApp only)
Price is 75k

Scammers, stay off!
still available.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lachumy: 5:01pm On May 19, 2022
item clearance:

Call/Whatsapp: 08155535381 (Prices are slightly negotiable – Serious buyers only please)

[s]2000w 24v pure sine wave inverter ======= N48,000[/s] (Just Sold)

[s]Samsung 24" smart TV (3 HDMI, 2 USB ports) ======= N38,000[b][/s] (Sold)[/b]

[s]MSI 2GB GDDR5 Nvidia Dedicated MSI Core i5, 8gb RAM, 500gb ======= N130,000 [/s](Sold)

Nintendo Wii with all accessories, 4 nunchuck, 4 Wii mote, 1 classic pad, with over 22 Wii game ROMs to be played through an HDD. Game is already soft modded for play using HDD (plus many more accessories) ======= N50,000

4 drawer room cabinet ======= N28,000

[s]Maxtron 5000VA stabilizer ======= N33,000 [/s](just sold)

Qlink 5000VA automatic stabilizer ===== N25,000

Euro AVR Star 5000VA Stabiliser ==== N29,000

Sonik 2000VA Stabiliser ==== N19,000

[s]Original ORL 60" ceiling fan ======= N10,000[/s] (Sold)

room window blind 2x ======= N21,000

Baby carrier (rarely used, still in nylon) ======= N9,000

DSTV Zappa Decoder without dish ======= N10,000

[s]1500watts 12v icellpower puresine wave inverter ==== N39,000[/s] (Sold)

350w broken original Solar panel (LG) ...2Pcs remaining ==== N22,000

Himalayan safety boot ==== N12,000

Bathroom cabinet ==== N10,000

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Twoclans(f): 5:09pm On May 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Where is the agu?
No be antelope be that?

Poco kuku kill me today , from mortar to Antelope.

I actually flipped the picture up side down to see if it will turn to agu

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 5:10pm On May 19, 2022
Twoclans:

But it is an antelope or something related na.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DarlingtonC: 5:17pm On May 19, 2022
prettyamebo:
Photocopying and printing machine for sale. In perfect condition. Price is 30k, slightly negotiable.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dgbanj: 5:37pm On May 19, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by clothingonline(m): 5:40pm On May 19, 2022
Forecast chronograph working watch 15k
Rolex 9k
Hublot prime 9k

All watches fully box payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Click link below to see collection's

https://www.nairaland.com/6020333/6k-wristwatch-top-notch-brands

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Massab: 5:47pm On May 19, 2022
E still dey oooo

Massab:
Samsung Galaxy S10 plus
Black
512GB

Call/Whatsapp: +2348038954579

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by blackbone989(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2022
No longer in d market
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dbelovd(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2022
[quote author=gsparks01 post=112973889][/quote]

Any idea about the waybill to Ogun state
I can do #20k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Where is the agu?
No be antelope be that?
gringringrin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2022
Twoclans:

gringringrin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Modupetemmy1(f): 6:26pm On May 19, 2022
Seylad2009:
LG TOP LOADER AUTOMATIC 9KG WASHING MACHINE for sale.
Working perfectly.

Price: 100k (slightly negotiable)

Can it go for 70k

(1) (2) (3) ... (3781) (3782) (3783) (3784) (3785) (3786) (3787) ... (6262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stephenponti(m), wave1(m), chrisdking1(m), Rogerz007(m), sheantip(m), HeatSeeker(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.