Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6374812 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3807) (3808) (3809) (3810) (3811) (3812) (3813) ... (6227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2022
stacyadams:

This ur number no d whatsapp

It dey Whatsapp ma/sir
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yourlifepal(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

This is how people will just be lying

A 2.4kva inverter can easily carry an iron 1200w, ac 1800w,electric cooker 2000w+?

Anyone selling an inverter below 5kva as being capable of carrying iron, ac, cooker or any high current loads does not know what they are selling

Actually, my Lento 2.1KVA can power our pressing iron effortlessly. It carries our blender of over 3000watts too. Just that your batteries may suffer.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 2:47pm On May 25, 2022
yourlifepal:

Actually, my Lento 2.1KVA can power our pressing iron effortlessly. It carries our blender of over 3000watts too. Just that your batteries may suffer.

I will say it over and over, all these over 1000w blenders are in name only. Look at the wire on your blender. If it is not fat like your ac cable, it is your regular 350w blender.

3000w is 3750va. So how does the inverter carry a load around 70 above its rating?

I agree, The inverter may work for an iron which can range from 800w to 1500w load,assuming you use nothing else. I personally would advise against it.

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AndroBlaze: 2:56pm On May 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

This is how people will just be lying

A 2.4kva inverter can easily carry an iron 1200w, ac 1800w,electric cooker 2000w+?

Anyone selling an inverter below 5kva as being capable of carrying iron, ac, cooker or any high current loads does not know what they are selling

Since you claim to be educated, simply tell us the wattage of a 1.5hp AC.....and when you are tired you can tell us surge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBwXs-c7axU

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Enyinne(f): 2:59pm On May 25, 2022
Check jiji and balogun market . Its just everywhere
NoToPile:

I will have to check the carton when I go there to be very sure of the rating of the one I bought but I think it's 1500w. The one I bought looks exactly like the Pic below.

Alaba international.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yourlifepal(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I will say it over and over, all these over 1000w blenders are in name only. Look at the wire on your blender. If it is not fat like your ac cable, it is your regular 350w blender.

3000w is 3750va. So how does the inverter carry a load around 70 above its rating?

I agree, The inverter may work for an iron which can range from 800w to 1500w load,assuming you use nothing else. I personally would advise against it.

I don't know about the blender's actual rated wattage but I was only replying to your first comment about 2.4KVA not being able to power a pressing iron. Also, I hardly use it with an iron. But when I do, it carries it without any noise.

Generally, I don't think it’s advisable to run iron or similar electronics on any solar setup that is less than 5KVA as you suggested too. Even if the inverter takes it well, the batteries won't find it funny.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 3:03pm On May 25, 2022
AndroBlaze:

Since you claim to be educated, simply tell us the wattage of a 1.5hp AC.....and when you are tired you can tell us surge.

You can start by posting a model of a 1.5hp unit.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 3:10pm On May 25, 2022
yourlifepal:

I don't know about the blender's actual rated wattage but I was only replying to your first comment about 2.4KVA not being able to power a pressing iron. Also, I hardly use it with an iron. But when I do, it carries it without any noise.

Generally, I don't think it’s advisable to run iron or similar electronics on any solar setup that is less than 5KVA as you suggested too. Even if the inverter takes it well, the batteries won't find it funny.

I ran with Mercury 2.4kva modified sine wave inverters for 4 to 6 years in total.

I stopped because I got tired of the battery issues. Batteries in Nigeria are hit and miss
I picked mercury because at the time, it was 20 to 25k and was very rugged. Most of these sophisticated pure sine wave inverters are always blowing up at the slightest instance. I had tried two or three different models before mercury.

Use your inverter for a basic spartan lifestyle, lights, fan, modern fridge and freezer, home electronics, 32 inch led TV, and you will be fine. Use it with an ac and your run time will drop. Use it with an older model ac and starting current will hammer your inverter and may blow its fuses.

The biggest challenge to inverters has always been dubious marketing where sellers claim it can completely replace nepa or generator.

This is why ideally you run a seperate inverter circuit in your house with red socket outlets so no one plugs in the wrong devices

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jenmima: 3:18pm On May 25, 2022
Top notch cotton shirts

6k each

Same day delivery within lagos

NATIONWIDE delivery available

Payment before delivery

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jenmima: 3:21pm On May 25, 2022
More

6k each

Payment before delivery

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by whizboi: 3:51pm On May 25, 2022
Washing Machine 7 litres ................................................................55,000

2 Center Rug ......................................................................................20000 each

Generator ...........................................................................................40,000

Toaster .................................................................................................5,000

Dresses..................................................................................................8,000

Jumpsuits...............................................................................................8,000

tops.........................................................................................................5.500

kiddies.......................................................................................................4000

Male Shirt ..................................................................................................7000

2018 GAC GS8 (Jeep, top of the range), full option.........................12.5m

Kindly Whats app 08032828547 - location Ajao Estate Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by whizboi: 3:54pm On May 25, 2022
2018 GAC GS8 (Jeep, top of the range), full option.........................12.5m

Kindly Whats app 08032828547 - location Ajao Estate Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by HotDeals9ja: 4:03pm On May 25, 2022
Elepaq Gasoline Generator 2.5KVA Just few months used.

Price:75k

Call/whatsapp 08127356708 to place your order.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AndroBlaze: 4:53pm On May 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You can start by posting a model of a 1.5hp unit.

Deflection as expected, thank you for wasting everyone's time.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 4:57pm On May 25, 2022
AndroBlaze:

Deflection as expected, thank you for wasting everyone's time.

I have the information, I want to see if you do. Or do you just like to post unverifiable information that no one can challenge?

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ibizgirl(f): 5:20pm On May 25, 2022
Still available and negotiable

08130350400 calls/WhatsApp

ibizgirl:
Stackable 8 doors Mickey mouse baby wardrobe available for sale

Price N25,000
Condition New still in it's pack

If interested call/WhatsApp 08130350400

Last picture is for reference only, the characters are slightly different

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AndroBlaze: 5:27pm On May 25, 2022
yourlifepal:

Don't waste your time, some people just enjoy unnecessary ITK. Just because they heard something they will not go and find out the fundamentals.

First of all, this is not a chinese inverter, this is from a Schnieder subsidiary, one of the biggest companies in alternative power solutions in the world. All the specs are as it is... Americans/Europeans dont play around with nameplate s or the abilities of the inverter like I clearly stated with badge and everything.

The inverter was used in a bank previously only to power heavy equipment; people on Nairaland have called me and when they told me their power needs, I told them not to get this inverter as it was not suitable and they should get something smaller, preferably PSW.

Like you rightly pointed out, a typical 24v inverter LA batteries would suffer carrying heavy load as the idea is most 24v inverters are designed to be used with 2 batteries and maximum 4 batteries. However this charges up to 70amps @ 24 volts and easily carries +10 batteries (which was how it was used in the bank).

Finally, how powerful were the items I mentioned, this is science so break it down to metrics not magic, he of course failed to. In the video I put David is using an American marketed but chinese produced inverter to carry his AC.The main and important difference here is he is using lithium batteries which would not Dip in voltage like LA. But only a novice would say 10+ LA batteries would not carry a 1.5hp AC.

Free knowledge and homework for someone who does not even warrant it.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AndroBlaze: 5:35pm On May 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I ran with Mercury 2.4kva modified sine wave inverters for 4 to 6 years in total.

I stopped because I got tired of the battery issues. Batteries in Nigeria are hit and miss
I picked mercury because at the time, it was 20 to 25k and was very rugged. Most of these sophisticated pure sine wave inverters are always blowing up at the slightest instance. I had tried two or three different models before mercury.

Use your inverter for a basic spartan lifestyle, lights, fan, modern fridge and freezer, home electronics, 32 inch led TV, and you will be fine. Use it with an ac and your run time will drop. Use it with an older model ac and starting current will hammer your inverter and may blow its fuses.

The biggest challenge to inverters has always been dubious marketing where sellers claim it can completely replace nepa or generator.

This is why ideally you run a seperate inverter circuit in your house with red socket outlets so no one plugs in the wrong devices

Lol you ran with a chinese inverter that it is not even up to its nameplate (talkess of surge) and that makes you an afficionado on all things AE....keep on mr engineer.....BTW nice try changing the argument ooo

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AndroBlaze: 5:42pm On May 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I have the information, I want to see if you do. Or do you just like to post unverifiable information that no one can challenge?

Oga, you don't know more about inverters, the fact that you bought a Mercury inverter and you are comparing it to a SE product already shows that.

Go and ask around, its like a keke man arguing with a Benz driver...please quit.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 5:45pm On May 25, 2022
AndroBlaze:

Lol you ran with a chinese inverter that it is not even up to its nameplate (talkess of surge) and that makes you an afficionado on all things AE....keep on mr engineer.....BTW nice try changing the argument ooo

I seem to recall I was conversing with some one else.

By now it is obvious you have no idea what 1.5hp translates to in watts.

That's why you can blatantly post such ridiculous nonsense as this inverter can carry ac, iron, hot plate.

Not suprising, since you are selling a super inverter that can carry 200% of its rated capacity tongue

The people who know their stuff, like Alabaconnect can respond to any query. All you can do is try to piss me off, because you are ultimately full of sxxt

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AndroBlaze: 5:50pm On May 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I seem to recall I was conversing with some one else.

By now it is obvious you have no idea what 1.5hp translates to in watts.

That's why you can blatantly post such ridiculous nonsense as this inverter can carry ac, iron, hot plate.

Not suprising, since you are selling a super inverter that can carry 200% of its rated capacity tongue

The people who know their stuff, like Alabaconnect can respond to any query. All you can do is try to piss me off, because you are ultimately full of sxxt

So you have the guile to call me a liar and then the effrontery to instruct me to answer the question I asked you! Honestly you must be high on some new sheeez....lol

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 5:52pm On May 25, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 5:52pm On May 25, 2022
AndroBlaze:

Don't waste your time, some people just enjoy unnecessary ITK. Just because they heard something they will not go and find out the fundamentals.

First of all, this is not a chinese inverter, this is from a Schnieder subsidiary, one of the biggest companies in alternative power solutions in the world. All the specs are as it is... Americans/Europeans dont play around with nameplate s or the abilities of the inverter like I clearly stated with badge and everything.

The inverter was used in a bank previously only to power heavy equipment; people on Nairaland have called me and when they told me their power needs, I told them not to get this inverter as it was not suitable and they should get something smaller, preferably PSW.

Like you rightly pointed out, a typical 24v inverter LA batteries would suffer carrying heavy load as the idea is most 24v inverters are designed to be used with 2 batteries and maximum 4 batteries. However this charges up to 70amps @ 24 volts and easily carries +10 batteries (which was how it was used in the bank).

Finally, how powerful were the items I mentioned, this is science so break it down to metrics not magic, he of course failed to. In the video I put David is using an American marketed but chinese produced inverter to carry his AC.The main and important difference here is he is using lithium batteries which would not Dip in voltage like LA. But only a novice would say 10+ LA batteries would not carry a 1.5hp AC.

Free knowledge and homework for someone who does not even warrant it.

"Used to power heavy equipment" . Why does a bank with a generator need an inverter?

Are you capable of critical thinking?

Anyone will tell you it was used for an atm in a remote location. Keep posting like an illiterate. I worked for in a downstream company and we frequently partnered with banks deploying atms in our sites.

The 2.4kva inverter is to ensure the atm is always available as most stations shut down between 10pm and 5am and no one is prepared to run their generator for that.

In the same way, a bank could run an inverter for its local atn, so the atm would be available outside normal operating hours.

Using heavy loads with an inverter runs down your batteries faster and forces you to introduce a secondary high power charger, which shortens charging time at expense of battery life.

Because charging is always a much longer story

As usual you are nothing but an uninformed semi literate hustler who knows nothing about the product being sold.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 5:56pm On May 25, 2022
AndroBlaze:

Oga, you don't know more about inverters, the fact that you bought a Mercury inverter and you are comparing it to a SE product already shows that.

Go and ask around, its like a keke man arguing with a Benz driver...please quit.

You obviously cannot think.

I am very familiar with xantrex inverters-at that time a 2kva model was 200k plus

This is not about the model, it is about the rating. The fact that it is xantrex does not mean it will suddenly be able to carry 200% rated load

Or to use your logic, the fact that this a benz sedan does not mean it can carry 20 people.

There I am speaking in the only language you can understand

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AndroBlaze: 5:58pm On May 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

"Used to power heavy equipment" . Why does a bank with a generator need an inverter?

Are you capable of critical thinking?

Anyone will tell you it was used for an atm in a remote location. Keep posting like an illiterate. I worked for in a downstream company and we frequently partnered with banks deploying atms in our sites.

The 2.4kva inverter is to ensure the atm is always available as most stations shut down between 10pm and 5am and no one is prepared to run their generator for that.

As usual you are nothing but an uninformed semi literate hustler who knows nothing about the product being sold.

So now you know more about banking than me....oluwwwwwaaaa ooooo.

Anyway back to the main question can a 2.4kw inverter with surge (4.8kw) carry a 1.5hp ac, yes or no?

And when you refuse to answer the question, you can tell us how many watts is 1.5hp and the surge sir offshore.

btw I probably faked the youtube video and I am really David Poz smiley

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by alftdbts: 5:59pm On May 25, 2022
DELL LATITUDE LAPTOP FOR SALE

Core i3 2.53GHz 2.53GHz
4gb RAM
64BIT
320GIG HDD

SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE
CALL OR WHATSAPP: 08032483447

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 6:03pm On May 25, 2022
AndroBlaze:

So now you know more about banking than me....oluwwwwwaaaa ooooo.

Anyway back to the main question can a 2.4kw inverter with surge (4.8kw) carry a 1.5hp ac, yes or no?

And when you refuse to answer the question, you can tell us how many watts is 1.5hp and the surge sir offshore.

btw I probably faked the youtube video and I am really David Poz smiley

What a shame.

Just admit one friend /relative /uncle/cousin who was involved in asset disposal pushed a few of these items your way,and that you know nothing about them.

We know how it goes

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AndroBlaze: 6:17pm On May 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

What a shame.

Just admit one friend /relative /uncle/cousin who was involved in asset disposal pushed a few of these items your way,and that you know nothing about them.

We know how it goes

Sir Offshore, as predicted you will not answer the questions and you will continue to deflect.

I had no intention to continue this banter with you after my initial question but the other guy's post showed me my folly. Why allow know-it-all quacks continue to get their way in this land.

Anyway, I know you have learned your lesson, we can all disagree, but next time to do it in a way that allows you to save face when you are wrong, because no one can be right everytime, especially when we know we are just guessing on some things.

At least I will not get into an argument on downstream banditry with you, I lie,I probably will....good day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol_8TXb64cg&t=209s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNn5PE5q8go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcKnUWcGxwY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZL5mheyKBs&t=139s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2hnKSQ-fQM

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 6:19pm On May 25, 2022
AndroBlaze:

Sir Offshore, as predicted you will not answer the questions and you will continue to deflect.

I had no intention to continue this banter with you after my initial question but the other guy's post showed me my folly. Why allow know-it-all quacks continue to get their way in this land.

Anyway, I know you have learned your lesson, we can all disagree, but next time to do it in a way that allows you to save face when you are wrong, because no one can be right everytime, especially when we know we are just guessing on some things.

At least I will not get into an argument on downstream banditry with you, I lie,I probably will....good day.

What was this incoherent nonsense you just wrote

Can someone please translate this drug addled rant into simple English?

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 6:23pm On May 25, 2022
Wahala dey o

(1) (2) (3) ... (3807) (3808) (3809) (3810) (3811) (3812) (3813) ... (6227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kmartt(m), Sosososo, bharseeth(m), oluwafreshkid(m), surestguy(m), dfgconcept(m), motta(m), qrymz(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.