Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6441195 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3861) (3862) (3863) (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) ... (6262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 8:21am On Jun 10, 2022
TheLoanGuy:
You're welcome and God bless you too Sir as you stop spamming the thread. Posting once a day will not kill you or your business Sir.
I am not spamming as I said earlier. Previous ad was taken down to avoid repetition and reposted when about 2 pages or more are left behind. Moreover, I update my ads twice a day on this threadthread (only if the ad is several pages behind).

Thanks for the observation comrade. Regards smiley
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2022
I dey wait for report button... Ban awaits who misguard. grin grin
Enough is Enough
Relocation sales we need
Declutter we need..
We miss those old times

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TheLoanGuy: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2022
remi1444:
gen2witch ADELOKIKI Kolawole Ezekiel with United Bank of Africa account number 2121136389 bragged to me he once pulled a scam here for a TV that involved Acessbank that although he didn't get the money that the buyer "loss" because his money was stuck and he didn't get the TV. So reporting his account won't change anything.
Omo I remember him o. He's a certified Scammer, the incident he was referring to happened in August last year. He was going by the name "Femi", he created two accounts and acted as an escrow in his own scam transaction.

This is where the person that was scammed came to report.

Femiblacky:

Good evening everyone, like I promised to give the whole gist, let's all learn and be mindful of the moniker urvillagepeoplee and Ekene101...the two moniker belongs to the same person and he is a scam

He scammed of 50100 for the purchase of tv

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wkid(m): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2022
incogni2o:

How much?

N300k but slightly negotiable.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2022
Specs

128gb SSD storage
4gb ram
Intel core i5
4th Generation
1.5-2GHz
Keypad Backlight
Touchscreen
Folds to tablet
Good battery

Dm me for pics please because of the bots.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sofdoc1: 9:01am On Jun 10, 2022
Naughtysex:
FOR GRAB............

I have this two wooden chair and a blind tecno phantom6 for sale

The chairs can be used at home and office
Very strong and unique #10,000 each

2) The phone is working normal, but you will change the screen because it's blind
Price for the phone, shoot me your price

You never sell these chairs since?

Is it the uniqueness that's questionable or the price?

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper452: 9:19am On Jun 10, 2022
remi1444:
gen2witch ADELOKIKI Kolawole Ezekiel with United Bank of Africa account number 2121136389 bragged to me he once pulled a scam here for a TV that involved Acessbank that although he didn't get the money that the buyer "loss" because his money was stuck and he didn't get the TV. So reporting his account won't change anything.
it is one thing to scam, the world might have mercy eventually because there is hunger in the land , but to be a scammer and still brag about it, you deserve whatever bad repercussions comes your way.

I’m talking about the scammer Kolawole.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by VIPerson: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2022
jackslow:
Brand new genuine Casio ladies watch,it's water resistant ,model number is shown on the pictures
3 hand analogue
1 year warranty

It comes with :
User manual (module)
Warranty card
Casio watch stand
Watch box
The watch it's self

Selling 10k to solve some urgent financial need

Location Lagos,I can waybill to any part of the country

Zero seven zero 17607723
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by biosilicon: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2022
biosilicon:
lenovo ideapad 5 15ITL05
Intel Core i7-1165G7 4.7GHz, 12GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 4-in-1 Card Reader, Camera HD 720p with Privacy Shutter
Integrated 45Wh Battery upto 9hrs, 15.6" FHD (1920x1080) IPS 300nits Anti-glare, 45% NTSC Touchscreen 10-point Multi-touch, Keyboard Backlit, Anodized Aluminium body, Windows 11 Home 64, English, WLAN + Bluetooth 5.1, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (Always On), 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 (support data transfer, Power Delivery 3.0, and DisplayPort 1.2), 1x HDMI 1.4b, 1x Card reader, 1x Headphone / microphone combo jack (3.5mm). 300k. laptop still in new condition.

SOLD!! SOLD!!!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FluxEmpire(m): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2022
My point was based on him referring to the fact that laptops shouldn't be in that thread, meanwhile he had once posted a laptop
Secondly, if he's to complain, he should first ask himself if he had also posted an ad more than once a day but sadly, he has also posted an ad more than once in a day... 2 accusations which he had also defaulted before. You can check the pics below, Sir. Where's the fairness in this? I'd comply if that would bring peace to the thread. Your response was the only one I saw worthy of a reply and I respect it a lot, Sir. I'd adjust. Do have a great day, Sir.
odimbannamdi:

3 times a day is actually a whole lot. Once a day is fair and your ad will still be seen

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lachumy: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2022
Urgent grab...

very clean Graco baby beds for grabs === N40,000

Whatsapp/call 08155535381

Serious buyers please!
Location is Ago palace way Okota.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FantasticJ: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2022
FluxEmpire:
Firstly, I'm not spamming. Do well to check my topics before you act like a doofus. I've got more than 500 topics about what I sell...so, why do I need to spam anyone. What I post are items that are way lower than what you'd get in the market out there and this thread talks exactly about that... You said it's 3 times a day, and not 3hrs, 13hrs a day...shows I'm also busy at the office. How 3 times a day is quite much to you befuddles me...that's technically, morning, afternoon and night. Except you want me to post once every 3 weeks. You're ridiculous.

Lastly, if you've got a phone or laptop you use in your house, you're an idiot to start with for quoting me...and if you've ever posted either a laptop or phone you had for sale here, you're a bigger idiot... Probably, next time you wanna use a phone or laptop in the house, do well to remember that they don't belong to the house.

EVERYONE NOTE: Pls, look at the last picture to see the same human condemning another fella about posting laptops...someone who had posted on this same thread before; pot calling kettle black. Truly those living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

But we don't need your post here.

The one you posted on Technology session is enough or you can open your own thread.

Stop spamming here.

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 9:59am On Jun 10, 2022
FluxEmpire:
My point was based on him referring to the fact that laptops shouldn't be in that thread, meanwhile he had once posted a laptop
Secondly, if he's to complain, he should first ask himself if he had also posted an ad more than once a day but sadly, he has also posted an ad more than once in a day... 2 accusations which he had also defaulted before. You can check the pics below, Sir. Where's the fairness in this? I'd comply if that would bring peace to the thread. Your response was the only one I saw worthy of a reply and I respect it a lot, Sir. I'd adjust. Do have a great day, Sir.
Laptops, phones, tvs, electronic gadgets can be posted.. but it should be personal used not for business.. You will be spamming the thread. Create a thread for your business and do your daily updates there.
This is relocation/declutter thread..
Go to the first page and read.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2022
lachumy:
Urgent grab...

very clean Graco baby beds for grabs === N40,000

Whatsapp/call 08155535381

Serious buyers please!
Location is Ago palace way Okota.
You funny...
Shey na "very clean" you write... Abi na the color.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qtsnow(m): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2022
S21 with box and cord
Locked to Verizon
Clean like new with nylon

Call or WhatsApp 08055 611 684

Location - Lagos, Ogba

Lagos deal Only No waybilling

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Myzubby(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2022

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qhalifah: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2022
FutureFocus:
Sweet Acer Tab with Youtube kids, educational apps and videos.
How much
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2022
Myzubby:
coated roofing sheets are available.

ingles design, Milano d. smiley

Price
All other accessories are available.

We are sea shelters global anty.

All our products are branded.

All products available in
Let's report this too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Meister(m): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2022
OnePlus 8 5G 8/128 phone and 30W warp charger

Single SIM with a dual SIM tray already added

Neatness 8.5/10

Location is Owerri, waybill very possible

Extras: 3 cases and more than 10 screen protectors

My contact is on my signature

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xscape1993(m): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2022
Complete Fabric Chairs For Sale.
Double single
2 seater
3 seater
Price-75k
Reason for selling-got bigger one.
Location-Igando, Alimosho, Lagos.
Call/WhatsApp me on 08037798656.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dbelovd(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Naughtysex:
FOR GRAB............

I have this two wooden chair and a blind tecno phantom6 for sale

The chairs can be used at home and office
Very strong and unique #10,000 each

2) The phone is working normal, but you will change the screen because it's blind
Price for the phone, shoot me your price

Can it be waybilled to Abeokuta?

Can you do #8k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2022
VIPerson:

come for it for 7k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Deolaw: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2022
For sale!

Tecno spark 8p (kg7h)
Brand new and still sealed

Key Features
6.6" FHD+ DOT NOTCH SCREEN
4G LTE
OCTA-CORE PROCESSOR
1080*2408 RESOLUTION
5000MAH BATTERY
8MP/50MP CAMERA
64GB ROM/4GB RAM
FINGERPRINT SENSOR

Price N75000 (15% discount against market price)

Contact 080 290 223 01

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by VIPerson: 11:14am On Jun 10, 2022
jackslow:
come for it for 7k
Na 5000 I get sir
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chinae(m): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2022
FluxEmpire:

Oga even your responses is beginning to have the tang of spamming.

Be guided.

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TimeArena1(f): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Timearena and co we need to click the report button on them,

same as those posting all those lengthy laptop posts, The same price the peg it at technology thread is same as what is posted on clearance thread

after tonight if they continue to proof sturborn like a he-goat that they are, let's start reporting to get them banned I can open multiple accounts and use it to report them till they get banned,if they think they're sturborn.

House? How many report can get someone banned?? To know how many accounts to open as to use the report button on those deaf sellers?

Hmmmmm.....

Our selling on this page won't stop your growth though.

I believe the sky is wide enough for every bird to fly talk more of this page.

If you want to go this extra mile just to get me banned, well, it's okay.

I will still thrive and survive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 0Cisa(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2022
Airtel 4g modem for sale. 5k.
Festac, Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by febble: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
ur whatsapp contact

0Cisa:
Airtel 4g modem for sale. 5k.
Festac, Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (3861) (3862) (3863) (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) ... (6262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GiggsTk(m), n3xt(m), united4men, ALABACONNECT(m), JrZhyon, feflo, FutureFocus and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.