Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6401589 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4111) (4112) (4113) (4114) (4115) (4116) (4117) ... (6243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2022
Kacism:
@ rawe45, bro you did the exact same thing to me.
I chatted you on the night you posted the center table and console and I told you that I needed only the center table but will most likely buy both when I come and see it for myself. You then gave me directions on how to get to 7 and 8 airport road and that you stay around chivita ajao estate.
I left my house very early in the morning the following day and got there early enough around 7am. Called and called and he refused to pick up. Sensing that he was still asleep, I decided to msg him both on WhatsApp and by text hoping he will get back to me. I hanged around that chivita area close to an hour but no reply. Checked and saw that he has read my msg on WhatsApp and I decided to call him on WhatsApp call. He started busying my calls. I gave myself brain and call it quits.
His behaviour is very bad and he is an unrepentant fellow. I decided to call him out too having previously decided to stay quiet because we can't keep excusing disgusting behaviours and bcus I believe he will do this to someone else. I mean what stops him from letting me know that the item that I was coming to pick up has been sold and probably save me time and energy wasted on hanging around a place am not very familiar with.

I had to check what he posted for sale after reading ur report...... I concluded that he had nothing to sell, na cruise baba just dey catch. Those products he posted for sale are too undervalued at their prices, unless he's relocating out of the country and needed to dispose them ASAP.....which he didn't specify.

His excuse that someone sent full payment na wash, he claims he might still refund the money paid for logistics problems grin all na wash. A genuine seller would've notified other prospective buyers that his goods are no longer available instead of avoiding them unnecessarily. Maybe baba wanted any of u to send some money to him first sha, Like deposit or so.

He just posted some random pics and fixed an affordable price, expecting to lure a prey. But any buyer of his goods can prove Me wrong by posting the goods bought.

Make una sha dey shine una eyes.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gustav25: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2022
completey:

Here!
good stuff .... Size before price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gustav25: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2022
Anyone has ok sneakers ? Stuffs like this at size 46 ?

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by completey(f): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2022
gustav25:
good stuff .... Size before price

M, L, XL, XXL
5k each
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by rawe45: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2022
theenchanter:
I had to check what he posted for sale after reading ur report...... I concluded that he had nothing to sell, na cruise baba just dey catch. Those products he posted for sale are too undervalued at their prices, unless he's relocating out of the country and needed to dispose them ASAP.....which he didn't specified.

His excuse that someone sent full payment na wash, he claims he might still refund the money paid for logistics problems grin all na wash. A genuine seller would've notified other prospective buyers that his goods are no longer available instead of avoiding them unnecessarily. Maybe baba wanted any of u to send some money to him first sha, Like deposit or so.

He just posted some random pics and fixed an affordable price, expecting to lure a prey. But any buyer of his goods can prove Me wrong by posting the goods bought.

Make una sha dey shine una eyes.

UNA TOO LIKE TO DEY RUN MOUTH.. THE GUY WHO BOUGHT THEM SHOULD COME AND SAY SO ABEG. If what I’m selling are too underpriced, I think that should be my business and not any body’s headache… I’d rather sell them at lower prices than leave them behind..

And the logistics issue… He/she asked me to meet him/her with the stuffs somewhere else and I suggested refunding the money.. hopefully the person comes out too to back this up.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trojan8(m): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2022
rawe45:

UNA TOO LIKE TO DEY RUN MOUTH.. THE GUY WHO BOUGHT THEM SHOULD COME AND SAY SO ABEG. If what I’m selling are too underpriced, I think that should be my business and not any body’s headache… I’d rather sell them at lower prices than leave them behind..

And the logistics issue… He/she asked me to meet him/her with the stuffs somewhere else and I suggested refunding the money.. hopefully the person comes out too to back this up.

Baba rest, you deserve to be called out. It doesn't make sense to ask people to meet you up somewhere and then ghost them. It is not just your business since you posted it here. Na small thing dey make people run people street.

Instead of you to apologize properly, you are here capping nonsense. How will you do that rubbish to two different people?

24 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Adeola007: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2022
completey:

How much are these going for?
Here!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by completey(f): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=Adeola007 post=115592246][/quote]

5000 each
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2022
rawe45:

.. hopefully the person comes out too to back this up.
Now login to one of your alts to back that up cool

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sanyahkod(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2022
rawe45:

With this your attitude, I tire for who go ever get anything to do with you let alone business.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LegitDeals247: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2022
Jbl Duet Headphones ‘ 10units
Price 25k only
Call: 08064922098

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pope191: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2022
Yinbanjonic:

How much last for the L shaped sofa?

110k sir
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pope191: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2022
isaiah44:

am interested in d table and stool 12k

Sold sir
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by rawe45: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Now login to one of your alts to back that up cool

lol…. You should go through my posts on NL.. Maybe you’d reason with my ‘why’
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by rawe45: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2022
sanyahkod:

With this your attitude, I tire for who go ever get anything to do with you let alone business.

You’re right..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by rawe45: 10:28am On Aug 11, 2022
Trojan8:

Baba rest, you deserve to be called out. It doesn't make sense to ask people to meet you up somewhere and then ghost them. It is not just your business since you posted it here. Na small thing dey make people run people street.

Instead of you to apologize properly, you are here capping nonsense. How will you do that rubbish to two different people?

I guess you were in such a rush to type this otherwise you’d have seen where I apologized twice o. I was chatting with different people at a time.. I remember telling couple of them that I had promised to wait for the first guy coming from abule egba (but had to go back cos of traffic jam) that I’d get back to them if he fails to show up.. he came the following day. The second person asked for my account details in the middle of the night without asking him/her to make any form of advance payment and after he/she made the payment, the person open up that he/she was also coming from Ogun state and I should bring the stuffs to ikeja or Oshodi which I responded NO to and suggested refunding the amount sent..

I apologize to everyone for not communicating properly… If anyone is on Isolo.. you can chat me up to verify ooo… I no dey hide

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gustav25: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2022
completey:

M, L, XL, XXL
5k each

Send me your contact
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2022
DannieAdex:
LG HOME THEATRE 35k
Lg LCD 32inches TV 35k

Sango Otta - Weekends

15k for home theatre
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trojan8(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2022
rawe45:

I guess you were in such a rush to type this otherwise you’d have seen where I apologized twice o. I was chatting with different people at a time.. I remember telling couple of them that I had promised to wait for the first guy coming from abule egba (but had to go back cos of traffic jam) that I’d get back to them if he fails to show up.. he came the following day. The second person asked for my account details in the middle of the night without asking him/her to make any form of advance payment and after he/she made the payment, the person open up that he/she was also coming from Ogun state and I should bring the stuffs to ikeja or Oshodi which I responded NO to and suggested refunding the amount sent..

I apologize to everyone for not communicating properly… If anyone is on Isolo.. you can chat me up to verify ooo… I no dey hide

Fair then. I saw the first apology by the way, quoted you because of the way you replied the other guy.

Let's move on wink

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by omotolsy(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2022
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
(3K3Y) 40mm
(white, comes with charger & new without box)

1.2" (30.4mm) Circular Super AMOLED (396x396)
Full Color Always On Display
Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX+

Exynos W920 Dual Core 1.18GHz

1.5GB RAM + 16GB Internal Memory

5ATM+IP68/MIL-STD-810G

GPS & LTE

247mAh Battery Capacity

Price: N85,000

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Leisureworld(f): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2022
3 piece wedding dress lingerie for your madam or partner.
price 5,500
Size 8 to 14
we have a wide variety of lingeries
chat with us to order 08035737621

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mattonnairaland: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2022
rawe45:

My apologies. While we were chatting. Someone else requested for account details and transferred the total sum. But I may be refunding the funds back to the sender for logistics reason
The way you treat people is heartless!
Two people already complained about you.
If you can’t manage communication with potential buyers it’s better not to post anything for sale. How can people make arrangement with you, an agreed agreement and then you call them bluff?

Bros, to apologize is easy but it’s better to avoid what will make you apologize.

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by vernalsage(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2022
Neatly used fridge for sale.

LG. Single door. Metal graphite. 210 litres - 65k

Working perfectly.

WhatsApp O7O3478539Five

Selling because I bought a bigger fridge.

Location - Akala Express, Ibadan

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mattonnairaland: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2022
Mobile AC needed
Preferably 1.5hp
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by vernalsage(m): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2022
vernalsage:

LG. Single door. Metal graphite. 210 litres - 65k

WhatsApp O7O3478539Five

Working perfectly.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sicilyjoe: 11:22am On Aug 11, 2022
vernalsage:

Samsung. Single door. Metal graphite. 210 litres - 65k

Working perfectly.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by binary007: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2022
OkeyOchas:
MacBook Air 2017
8gb 256gb
Corei5

How much sir?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladele239(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2022
vernalsage:

Samsung. Single door. Metal graphite. 210 litres - 65k

Working perfectly.

LG or Samsung undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kannyman: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tiger Generator (Copper) 32,000.00

Spring Mattress 5x6 (Almost new) 50,000.00

Gas cooker 7,000.00

Gas cylinder 9,000.00

Water Dispenser-Qlink 40,000.00

Plastic table- Black horse 8,000.00

Bunk matress-3X6 (Almost new) 10,000.00

Location is Mushin close to isolo road

Zero8Zero3841658nine by WhatsApp please.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TimeArena1(f): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
Fastest Finger sales!!!
Power combo cool

Price: 20K

Limited quantity available

To order, call or Whatsapp

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Meogom: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
3, 2 and 1 seater available in benin 220k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Orubebe01: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Posting for a friend

3 month old fault free Samsung Galaxy A12 for sale.
Location is ikeja
0703 005 2893
₦85,000

(1) (2) (3) ... (4111) (4112) (4113) (4114) (4115) (4116) (4117) ... (6243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tuwayz(m), djaybaba, princejones(m), Ayomipoe(m), Balley(f), FutureFocus, oluxmondd2, uctomide(m), dollarnaira, Calibrator, sanyahkod(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.