Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6381979 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4183) (4184) (4185) (4186) (4187) (4188) (4189) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Oluwaseyi1203: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2022
kentochi:

My younger brother bought brand new 43 inches at 150k last week Saturday.
If you don't mind can you show me the receipt(blur name) and I will definitely show you mine.
I don't believe that.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2022
kayperry:

Did you buy Hisense TV again? The answer to that is NO. Except if you get good taste for bad TV. 98% do not sell off Hisense to replace with a bigger Hisense. Yet una go dey claim say Hisense good. Oni 150k vidaa… grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kayperry: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Did you buy Hisense TV again? The answer to that is NO. Except if you get good taste for bad TV. 98% do not sell off Hisense to replace with a bigger Hisense. Yet una go dey claim say Hisense good. Oni 150k vidaa… grin

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peacefulhome(f): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2022
pocohantas:
Hisense users always looking for unsuspecting buyers to dump their regrets on.

Vidaa kor, Vivian ni

Why na una dey always sell refrigerator and TV, even without relocation? grin grin
And a colleague went to help a friend to carry Hisense freezer just yesterday. I asked if the product was very good cheesy grin sad
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2022
peacefulhome:

And a colleague went to help a friend to carry Hisense freezer just yesterday. I asked if the product was very good cheesy grin sad

Odiegwu. By next year he would be looking for an unsuspecting buyer to dump it on. Many fall for it because of that marketing lie that it is by LG. I learned the hard way. I would never touch Hisense with a pole. They have some models that are good, but na gambling. However, their TVs have a very poor resolution. Na only person wey never watch better TV no go notice am.

Thanks to GloriousGbola, the last set of things I bought, I went straight to Thermocool accredited shop at Agege Rd. I no wan hear stories that touch.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sofdoc1: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Yourmercylord:
FOR SALE
ALL ITEMS IN GOOD CONDITIONS AND WORKING PERFECTLY (SOME ITEMS ARE SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE)
CALL: 08093935204
PICTURES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST AND WILL ALSO POST LATER. AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP FROM SEPT 1ST

1. 6X6 ORTHOPEDIC VITAFOAM MATTRESS AND BEDFRAME ₦80,000
2. 4X6 MOUKA FOAM WITH BEDFRAME, SIDE DRAWER AND MIRROR STAND ₦70,000
3. 7 SEATER CHAIR WITH 4 THROW PILLOWS AND 4 SIDE TABLES ₦80,000
4. 6 SEATER DINNING TABLE WITH CHAIRS ₦70,000
5. POLYSTAR DOUBLE DOOR REFRIGERATOR PV-DD201 LITRES – SILVER ₦55,000
6. STORAGE DRUM - BLUE (220 LITERS) ₦7,500
7. 100 LITRE WATER STORAGE BUCKET ₦3,500
8. HAIER THERMOCOOL AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINE 6KG ₦60,000
9. GAS COOKER WITH 2 GAS BURNERS AND 2 ELECTRIC BURNER WITH OVEN ₦40, 000
10. FRIDGE WITH FREEZER 202 LITRES ₦55,000
11. 12.5 KG GAS CYLINDER WITH HOSE AND VALVE ₦12,000
12. 3 KG GAS CYLINDER ₦6, 000
13. LG MICROWAVE ₦11,000
14. INDUCTION ELECTRIC COOKER ₦8,500
15. CHIGO AC 1HP ₦45,000
16. LG AC I HP ₦20,000 NEEDS COMPRESSOR REPLACEMENT
17. LG I.5 HP ₦22,000 NEEDS COMPRESSOR REPLACEMENT
18. UPS 1500 WATT (IT CAN LAST FOR 7 MINUTES, NEEDS BATTERY REPLACEMENT) ₦8,000
19. STABILIZER 1000 WATT ₦8,000
20. 1 LITRE SAICHO BLENDER ₦6,000
21. 1.5 LITRE SCANFROST BLENDER ₦6,000
22. ELECTRIC KETTLE ₦3,500
23. ELETRIC OVEN ₦8,500

CALL OR WHATSAPP: 08093935204
PICTURES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST AND WILL ALSO POST LATER. AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP FROM SEPT 1ST
Your number is not on WhatsApp
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Gbolahan111: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2022
Gbolahan111:
iPhone XSMAS
Space Gray
256GB
BH 90 +
Factory Unlocked

iPhone 12
Black
128GB
BH 90

iPhone 12
Black
128GB
BH 99
Factory Unlocked

Dell Precision 3560
Intel Core i7 -1165G7(11th Generation) @2.8GHz
32.0GB RAM
1TB SSD
Strong built chassis
Mint Condition
Price: 400k
Accessories: Charger, Mouse etc

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peacefulhome(f): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Odiegwu. By next year he would be looking for an unsuspecting buyer to dump it on. Many fall for it because of that marketing lie that it is by LG. I learned the hard way. I would never touch Hisense with a pole. They have some models that are good, but na gambling. However, their TVs have a very poor resolution. Na only person wey never watch better TV no go notice am.

Thanks to GloriousGbola, the last set of things I bought, I went straight to Thermocool accredited shop at Agege Rd. I no wan hear stories that touch.

You opened my eyes more. Heard in terms of TV , LG is the best. While Freezer or Refrigerator goes to Thermocool .
I almost made payment for Hisense refrigerator last week. Maybe by now, the receiver will have send heavy curse on me cheesy cheesy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by EdasGlobal: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2022
If you need to move anything both within and outside Lagos, we got you covered.

Call or whatsapp 09019655085.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2022
peacefulhome:

You opened my eyes more. Heard in terms of TV , LG is the best. While Freezer or Refrigerator goes to Thermocool .
I almost made payment for Hisense refrigerator last week. Maybe by now, the receiver will have send heavy curse on me cheesy cheesy

Yea, LG and Samsung make good TVs. But I put LG first.

AC and refrigerators na Thermocool get that one.

No pay o. They have another outlet at Shasha Rd, Dopemu roundabout. I went to this one first, but they didn’t have the exact model I wanted. So, I proceeded to the branch at Agege Motor Rd. With happiness sef, I dash the loaders better money. I no fit buy Hisense happy like that. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Drunkard1: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2022
Sicilyjoe:

Post clear pictures
message me on whatsapp for more pictures
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jFrankNorfleet: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2022
Yourmercylord:

2. 4X6 MOUKA FOAM WITH BEDFRAME, SIDE DRAWER AND MIRROR STAND ₦70,000

How much for all these without the foam? I keep calling your number and it's saying MTN number is not reachable. which is strange cuz I could've sworn 08093935204 is a 9mobile line. you're also not on WhatsApp
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TOHHAN(f): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Their washing machine nko?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2022
TOHHAN:

You can buy their manual top loaders. smiley
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jFrankNorfleet: 10:27am On Aug 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Yea, LG and Samsung make good TVs. But I put LG first.

AC and refrigerators na Thermocool get that one.

No pay o. They have another outlet at Shasha Rd, Dopemu roundabout. I went to this one first, but they didn’t have the exact model I wanted. So, I proceeded to the branch at Agege Motor Rd. With happiness sef, I dash the loaders better money. I no fit buy Hisense happy like that. grin

People however should be careful as LG is probably the TV brand that has the most fake while Samsung probably has the least fake in my experience. several TVs that aren't LG get LG stamped on them

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rexraph18(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2022
Kemistri4:
Hi bosses and madames

For your quality fabrics for bedspreads duvets and duvet covers, I've got you covered

Get them now @wholesale prices

WhatsApp: 0.8.0.6.9.0.5.8.4.4.7

Including prices in this advert no suppose hard on a normal, this duvet pack you posted is already made with its beddings, kuku add price
Inasmuch as I de close to ABA and would like to get some beddings, without price on your ad, e be as e get o.

#Peace smiley

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2022
jFrankNorfleet:

People however should be careful as LG is probably the TV brand that has the most fake while Samsung probably has the least fake in my experience. several TVs that aren't LG get LG stamped on them

Very true!!! If you know LG’s accredited outlets, you can drop it here. Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2022
I’m selling this very particular Mpow H17 with ANC for 7k instead of 20k because the right ear side have some blister, it won’t be visible if you touch it with dye but I don’t want to do that , I rather be open and sell it at giveaway price

Picture attached

Mpow H17 with ANC

Working perfect
35 to 45Hrs battery life

This item has been sold

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FEGEITOK: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Why not order from the bcode? Online store for the skechers /Adidas stores

I warn you though their Adidas are very expensive.

Theres a tip but I am sure you can figure it out.

Also pay attention. The Adidas as sold in UK sizes which are larger than American sizes. Once I bought my daughter a pair of trainers that had to go to her mother

Most importantly you are sure you are actually buying new and original trainers.

Skechers shoes are incredibly rugged, but sometimes people sell expired stock that has been inexpertly glued together or outright fakes, so you can see the same shoe in the boutique for 10k and on the street for 5k or less.

Bad for flossing. And can be mildly embarrassing.

Thanks, I like the guy, I just wanna do something for him.

Strangers have done it for me, wanted to pay it forward.

But your position is not being contested.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by QuantAnalyst: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2022
House clearance sales
Location is Ikeja

Scanfrost small fridge..40k
LG TV 32 inches....40k
LG home theater...50k..sold
3 units of 1HP Split AC..90k...1 left ..2 booked
12kg gas Cylinder...10k..booked
6x14 Mouka Foam...50k....sold
5 seater L shaped leather seat..60k..booked
Adjustable office chair...15k..sold
Plastic table...7k
Baby wardrobe...25k
Baby cot...10k
Littleme Baby car seat..15k
Brand new Baby carrier..5k
Big drum...10k..booked
Plastic table 5k
Blender..3k....sold
Plate rack...3k
Hp 2130 printer...20k
Hp montitor....30k

Please dm if interested...or quote me with your phone number.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2022
TOHHAN:

so this is the thing - Hisense TVs have a very very good reputation in the abroad - possibly because they are competing with LG and co
however - it seems they dont send their best stuff to african markets

sort of like your SA spec toyota vs your american spec toyota.

some of these things also depend on you as a person. i have learned i have to modulate my recommendations because somethings that are deal breakers for me, other will go with them

i cannot use a pc without ssd. but some peopel can. i cannot use laptop with anything less than full HD [1080p] but some peeps can go for SD 768p

i have learnt that it makes far more sense to buy laptops used [best option manufacturer refurb/open box, next option used grade a or b] . buying a brand new laptop esp in nigeria is buying a brand new yaris vs a used camry or even highlander. but i have met people who look at me like are you ok? when i say buy a used laptop - people who CLEARLY do not have as much disposable income as i have

i was at fouani in 2019 to buy a bigass tv. my mind was on either hisense of lg.

hisense tvs are normally 50-75% of LG cost - but bizarrely, the 70 inch models cost roughly the same

and that hisense TV OS - Vidaa - it looked like absolute shit compared to LG WebOS.

things like 4K, true black, ai upscaling they may be deal breakers for me - but if all you will do is watch dstv and dvds bought in traffic, you will be fine. but if you actually want to watch movies in blu ray quality and you dont want anything reducing the quality of your experience . . .

as it is today my eye is chooking for LG OLED TVs - i want that 120hz fresh rate/FPS while gaming

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Yens: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2022
bodeakanbi:
Distress sale! Redmi note 10s
8/128gb
Note: light peel on the back case due to usage of the follow come pouch.
Price: #90k (Negotiable)
Whatsapp only: 09037994753
Still available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Very true!!! If you know LG’s accredited outlets, you can drop it here. Thank you. smiley

if you live in lag, the most variety is at their apapa warehouse or adeola odeku showroom

i no want post the link - because of spermboot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2022
jFrankNorfleet:

the first thing to know - there is NO such thing as an android LG TV.
anyone says they have one, na scam
you see the tv with android on the box - scam

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ronzy1990(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Awoof!...45k

Everything working

4GB/500GB
Core i3

Ba3 Life is 3hrs+

Call/WhatsApp 08034five82701

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ebubu: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2022
pocohantas:
Hisense users always looking for unsuspecting buyers to dump their regrets on.

Vidaa kor, Vivian ni

Why na una dey always sell refrigerator and TV, even without relocation? grin grin

Which tv brand do you recommend ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kemistri4(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Rexraph18:

Including prices in this advert no suppose hard on a normal, this duvet pack you posted is already made with its beddings, kuku add price
Inasmuch as I de close to ABA and would like to get some beddings, without price on your ad, e be as e get o.

#Peace smiley

Good morning boss

I don't include prices because the prices of the duvet, bedspreads and duvet covers vary greatly depending on the quality and durability of the fabric it is made with

When interested persons contact me, I can then guide them on the prices and quality and they make a decision based on their budget.

Also I sell bedding materials in wholesale. Some retailers buy the fabrics and resell(I'm not talking about already finished products)

Thanks for the suggestion tho...

PS: if you have some time, you can check out my business thread on NL

https://www.nairaland.com/7294956/quality-bedspreads-duvets-duvet-covers
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

so this is the thing - Hisense TVs have a very very good reputation in the abroad - possibly because they are competing with LG and co
however - it seems they dont send their best stuff to african markets

sort of like your SA spec toyota vs your american spec toyota.

some of these things also depend on you as a person. i have learned i have to modulate my recommendations because somethings that are deal breakers for me, other will go with them

i cannot use a pc without ssd. but some peopel can. i cannot use laptop with anything less than full HD [1080p] but some peeps can go for SD 768p

i have learnt that it makes far more sense to buy laptops used [best option manufacturer refurb/open box, next option used grade a or b] . buying a brand new laptop esp in nigeria is buying a brand new yaris vs a used camry or even highlander. but i have met people who look at me like are you ok? when i say buy a used laptop - people who CLEARLY do not have as much disposable income as i have

i was at fouani in 2019 to buy a bigass tv. my mind was on either hisense of lg.

hisense tvs are normally 50-75% of LG cost - but bizarrely, the 70 inch models cost roughly the same

and that hisense TV OS - Vidaa - it looked like absolute shit compared to LG WebOS.

things like 4K, true black, ai upscaling they may be deal breakers for me - but if all you will do is watch dstv and dvds bought in traffic, you will be fine. but if you actually want to watch movies in blu ray quality and you dont want anything reducing the quality of your experience . . .

as it is today my eye is chooking for LG OLED TVs - i want that 120hz fresh rate/FPS while gaming

Cc me, when you finally answer the question you quoted please.
This one na pure garbage.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FEGEITOK: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

My position too
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Techsmartng: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2022
Cheers to the weekend. Great deals available

When the gbedu dey enter body...

Enjoy your latest summer jams while you BUGA with this wicked deep bass speakers.

Zealot S67 Bluetooth Speaker with 14400MAh guaranteeing 40 hours of music playtime.

Nationwide Delivery �
Pay on Delivery via GIG Logistics!!

Call/WhatsApp 09030539593 [/quote]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2022
Abizz:

Cc me, when you finally answer the question you quoted please.
This one na pure garbage.

This is PRECISELY the issue why i said Nigeria is an ignorance based economy. full of lazy people who cannot take anytime to do any research o actual understanding of te product they are buying

you are the kind of person who will pay 250k for a 2013 core i5 with 4gb ramand then start complaining that the device is lagging

it is people like you that drive business for the Vidaa type TVs. no difference between you and one of my colleagues that went to buy 65 inch skyworth or one of those chinko brands. the only thing you know is - how much last?

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by UnknownQueen(f): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2022
I'm happy Chizzy is up and lively again after the gang up against him last night....

Chizzy: Modella, I love your outfit, oya take this pocket Naira.....( All the housemates around him laughed except Ekuke)..

See me grinning with laughter here...

Meanwhile Ekuke dey beside am, and can't stand the sound of his voice, she's never settled except She's besides Sheggs let's see how she copes when he get evicted before her

(1) (2) (3) ... (4183) (4184) (4185) (4186) (4187) (4188) (4189) ... (6233) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JoeSef0(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.