Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6414716 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4384) (4385) (4386) (4387) (4388) (4389) (4390) ... (6253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4lorunsho(m): 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kirchoffs:
I’ll be moving into this make sense apartment around gbagada , it’s a room and parlor apartment for 250k.

I didn’t need to buy anything into the house , as the plug that gave me the apartment just collected small money from me for all the stuffs in the apartment, he just left the country last week and handed over the keys to the apartment to me.

My fear now is the area is too quiet , I mean the type of area where people aren’t allowed from outside unless they call whoever they want to come and meet.

If you’d like to stay with me in the apartment, must be working class please and responsible. Males only aged between 23-28. No smoking or drinking in the apartment or i chase you out and give you your money

Na this kind house I dey find but not to stay with someone.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4lorunsho(m): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kirchoffs:
I’ll be moving into this make sense apartment around gbagada , it’s a room and parlor apartment for 250k.

I didn’t need to buy anything into the house , as the plug that gave me the apartment just collected small money from me for all the stuffs in the apartment, he just left the country last week and handed over the keys to the apartment to me.

My fear now is the area is too quiet , I mean the type of area where people aren’t allowed from outside unless they call whoever they want to come and meet.

If you’d like to stay with me in the apartment, must be working class please and responsible. Males only aged between 23-28. No smoking or drinking in the apartment or i chase you out and give you your money

Can you hook me up if you find any for this place ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sleemzy1501(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sleemzy1501:

Iphone 8+ 64gb - 80k (T.C apply) ww only
S20 ultra 128gb 5G - 250k
S20 + 5G 215k
Iwatch series 1 & chager 25k
Lagos deal
Note: all are clean like new
S.A

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sholikay(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Tiarayemz:
fairly use rose gold iphone 7plus 32gb for sell
battery health : 100 percent (has been changed)
factory unlock for any network
screen has been change but it is very neat
finger print: intact
price : 65k negotiable
whatsapp or call 09070642444
can I swap with Infinix smart 5 and add cash?..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jendor123: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
ganie:

I have 5 CCTV cameras for sale at 4k each. (Last price o)

Ur contact? I want the camera
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Omakraid(f): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kirchoffs:

Use this
https://www.nairaland.com/4429562/find-roommate-lagos-only-graduates
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
Used Samsung s20 ultra 5g 12/128gb
Snapdragon
Working perfectly, no issues
Negligible hairline crack on the back
209k slightly negotiable.
WhatsApp link in signature.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peacefulhome(f): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kirchoffs:

Then it will be free accomodations bro. Majority will pretend just to have access first, after that Oyo is your case bro. Thread careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dbelovd(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Vested:
Samsung SC7450 Vacuum Cleaner - 30k

Comes with two spare bags & still with its manual intact.

#22k
Location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Zerotwo: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
CLEARANCE SALE - FASTEST FINGER

Standing fridge with freezer - 315Ltr capacity

Price: 45k

Working condition - FREEZING

Contact 07037366637 on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by missimelda01(f): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kirchoffs:

Problem dey sleep you wan go wake am grin

Don't you have siblings? You don't have a job that keeps you busy? Abi You don't like peace of mind?

You must be God's favorite because how did you get a mini flat in Gbagada for 250k? Is it the Gbagada in Lagos? It's almost impossible

This your post is somehow tbh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mamcoker: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Need a relocation miniflat at Ikeja GRA with appliances
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kirchoffs:

Interested.

I fit all criteria and I'll be needing it for just a year starting next month. Monthly payment preferred.

WhatsApp number on my signature. Let's discuss.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Vested(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
dbelovd:

#22k
Location?

₦25k.
Location is Off Ago Palace Way, Okota.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
missimelda01:

Don't you have siblings? You don't have a job that keeps you busy? Abi You don't like peace of mind?

You must be God's favorite because how did you get a mini flat in Gbagada for 250k? Is it the Gbagada in Lagos? It's almost impossible

Very surprising. Abi the house sef dey enjoy subsidy? I think he is the type that thrives with people around. My sister came around and has been complaining my place is too quiet. grin

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kirchoffs: 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
missimelda01:

Allow me answer your questions,

I don’t have young siblings , they are all married and have their own apartments

I like peace of mind well and I am gainfully employed

Like I said earlier someone who recently moved was staying in the house and he handed over the keys to me , abi is that a bad thing?

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sunnybabe(m): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
Tiarayemz:
fairly use rose gold iphone 7plus 32gb for sell
battery health : 100 percent (has been changed)
factory unlock for any network
screen has been change but it is very neat
finger print: intact
price : 65k negotiable
whatsapp or call 09070642444
50k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by leeking(m): 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
leeking:
Ps4 fat 500GB console only for SCRAP

PlayStation 4 fat console with motherboard and power pack issue. You can buy for parts or repair. Selling AS IS.

Price: 17K

WhatsApp: 08162859402
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by leeking(m): 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
leeking:
PlayStation 4 camera

WhatsApp: 08162859402
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oloko1859(m): 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kirchoffs:

I don’t have young siblings , they are all married and have their own apartments

Like I said earlier someone who recently moved was staying in the house and he handed over the keys to me , abi is that a bad thing?

You should give a testimony at church sef, mini flat in those kind of areas are close to 1m per annum grin

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by muyico(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
preciousele:
For sale.
3kg gas cylinder 6k
small gen 9k, need plug and service
electric jug 7k
hand hair dryer 2.5k. All working perfectly 08167695383
3kg gas still available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temitopebalkis: 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
HOUSE CLEARANCE SALES!

The items below on the list are for Sale and can be picked up or delivered

1. Smart TV Ailyons 43 inches ₦130,000

2. OX Standing fan "20 inches" ₦27,000

3. OX Standing fan "26 inches" ₦28,000

4. Office or reception table -₦20,000.00

5. Vitafoam spring bouncer bed ₦45,000

6.A.C wall (2) 15k each

7. Chair With Arm ( ₦12,000

8. Rechargeable fan (century) with remote (18 Inches) ₦30k (new)

9. Redmi 9T (Blue) 4/128gig ₦70,000

10. Classroom tables. ₦10k each

11. Office furnished table ₦55000

12. Car seater blue ₦10k

13. One double set and two single sets Chairs ₦25000

14. Otec Generator 5KVA

WhatsApp: 08061201553

Pictures are available upon request.

Ojuore Ota.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ezugegere(m): 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fantasytoch:
Samsung Galaxy S20 for sale

The screen is cracked.

Works perfectly well. Used for 6 months

Price? Abi you u wan dash am out?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by missimelda01(f): 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kirchoffs:

Even though boss, 250k for rent is still shocking… you’re lucky I guess

You should rethink the roommate thing, it’s only one bedroom and I thought men don’t like to share beds undecided

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by missimelda01(f): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
pocohantas:

Very surprising. Abi the house sef dey enjoy subsidy? I think he is the type that thrives with people around. My sister came around and has been complaining my place is too quiet. grin
The house is in Lagos but it’s giving ibadan vibes grin

Your sister will eventually see the benefit of a quiet environment, at least she can finish you with talk in the meantime grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 12:20am On Oct 09, 2022
[quote author=Gracesussy post=117370270][/quote]

Bed wey you no gree to sell
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Menclothing: 12:32am On Oct 09, 2022
Stripe.polo

Plain polo.6k.

Kanim original plain 2k
all sizes available payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ngBuild: 1:13am On Oct 09, 2022
MrReeseG:

Bed wey you no gree to sell
You gree sell your mattress?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by slan87(m): 4:57am On Oct 09, 2022
temitopebalkis:
HOUSE CLEARANCE SALES!

The items below on the list are for Sale and can be picked up or delivered

1. Smart TV Ailyons 43 inches ₦130,000

2. OX Standing fan "20 inches" ₦27,000

3. OX Standing fan "26 inches" ₦28,000

4. Office or reception table -₦20,000.00

5. Vitafoam spring bouncer bed ₦45,000

6.A.C wall (2) 15k each

7. Chair With Arm ( ₦12,000

8. Rechargeable fan (century) with remote (18 Inches) ₦30k (new)

9. Redmi 9T (Blue) 4/128gig ₦70,000

10. Classroom tables. ₦10k each

11. Office furnished table ₦55000

12. Car seater blue ₦10k

13. One double set and two single sets Chairs ₦25000

14. Otec Generator 5KVA

WhatsApp: 08061201553

Pictures are available upon request.

Ojuore Ota.

Pls what do you mean by A/C wall or you mean window unit A/C?
Is it the indoor unit alone or what?
How many Hp?
Can you post the pictures here?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 5:41am On Oct 09, 2022
arukwe123:
is that all
ment or malaria? Goto mtn office and price

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 5:42am On Oct 09, 2022
arukwe123:
oga rest. There is nowhere you see hynetflex 10k brandnew. I bought this a month ago 25k. No dey bring edited pic come here. MTN hynetflex 10k grin grin grin grin
bought mine 10k mtn office surulere 2nd month using it now

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lordmayor4(m): 6:13am On Oct 09, 2022
emperorlaqrin:
Relocation sales

Still available at give away price
If you can pick up today, tomorrow or next

PS3 fat 25k
Samsung tv 32 inches 30k
Lg tv 42 inches 45k (LCD) ₦35k?
Samsung tv 32 inches 40k(LCD)
Rode interview recorder microphone (chat me)
White bedside Table fan : 5k

WhatsApp/call: 09030352066

(1) (2) (3) ... (4384) (4385) (4386) (4387) (4388) (4389) (4390) ... (6253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EXLOVER(m), Abeycityng(m), Tokskob2008, lorhema(f), oluxmondd2, Joeysage(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.