Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6405559 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4540) (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) ... (6246) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ngBuild: 7:18am On Nov 23, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
She was rude to me too, I sharply told her "make she no vex"

She sounds like someone is too wretched when you price her items below the price she probably wanted

@Missbae You're not doing anyone any favor here, so I'd advise you calm down, we know all fingers are not equal, peace be unto everyone
Once people understand she is a reseller, selling for profits, you shouldn't stress yourself with her response, she is not selling her own used items.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Menclothing: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2022
pimpchi:

Where is Ur shop plz??

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sben2308(m): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2022
nasire:
2 Polystar indoor units only. The outdoor units was stolen. WhatsApp or sms 08156703923

How much and location pls
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Laycoln(m): 7:28am On Nov 23, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Well, I wasn't the one who got embarrassed and ridiculed. I would definitely have used a better approach than yours. Peace, bro

Better approach indeed….Alabosi mtcheww Iwo lo gbon ju…sometimes Agbogbon ju, a ma m’ologbon go..na U overwise pass naaa namdi…Oga Shift jaree

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NightCrawler1: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2022
theenchanter:
for ur time, ur patience, ur perseverance, ur selflessness and many of ur other attributes that words failed me to put down.

I say thank u. smiley

You are welcome.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 7:38am On Nov 23, 2022
Very much available
YeyeBoyfriend:
1 - Who needs Gotv

2 - Shoe rack and safe 2in1 10k

3- Large FELA Portrait 8k

college road ifako,
available for immediate pick up
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Laycoln(m): 7:47am On Nov 23, 2022
ngBuild:

Once people understand she is a reseller, selling for profits, you shouldn't stress yourself with her response, she is not selling her own used items.

Oh…now i get it..so she’s a reseller, if that’s true I understand the Hustle frustration
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nlanalyst: 7:57am On Nov 23, 2022
Nlanalyst:
I need ringed black curtains please, as many pieces as I could get. In the absence of black, white/ash or cream would suffice. They just have to be ringed ones.
Clearance sales o.

Mention me on here or reach me on
Zero 812nine nine one 5617.
Reminder.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Doris4ever(m): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2022
Laptop for sale
Hp Pavilion g6
Corei7
1tb
12gb
2gb Dedicated graphics
Original Charger included
Working Perfectly
No Defects

Selling Price - N140,000
Price Review - N130,000

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jheypeel(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2022
Jheypeel:
Sharp deal
This bike is up for sale
Reasonable offers should be made or
Call 0810625535two
Location is ojo Lagos

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trojan8(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2022
Laycoln:
Cc Missbae Some people are just mannerless or have some lack of home training, you are intending to sell or advertise your items here but still yet you don’t want to be disturbed…so why did you advertise here with your number….You should have keep the items to yourself….anybody here force you to selling your items… We don’t want a toxic person here… believe I must have misunderstood. I can’t imagine you meant to come off so rudely.” Because i won buy Bedframe from you means I’m poor so people just deh stupid aswear
No be me stress your lifee so carry your angry go meet the person wey stress you…i come in peace grin cool

This is really unnecessary. OK, let's assume that she was actually rude. What do you want us to do now? You were not scammed, so I really don't see the need to bring your personal exchange here.

The fact that you keep mentioning that she was rude, while practically insulting her on every comment that you have made here is just funny.

You are a matured man, act like one and move on already. If you were so pained, could have insulted her on WhatsApp.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2022
ALABACONNECT:
Available

43" Samsung fullHD tizen Os smart TV with Bluetooth

Price: 130k
(NON-NEGOTIABLE)

Contact details on siggy(WhatsApp and voice call)

This TV clear like showglass kiss

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mustiboy(m): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2022
Laycoln:

Mtcheww What makes a right-thinking person delete her contact and move..when such statements wasn’t right…. So I’m a pauper for letting her know it’s a bad statement?…Oga don’t need ur opinion…jus check on yur post on this forum it’s all about arguments so I don’t need to start stupid arguing with U that won’t bring Dead back alivee…So just Rest please…

I would appreciate that you don't quote me any longer, Sir.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 23, 2022
!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Vested(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2022
Vested:
U-Shaped 7-Seater sofa with soft leather

Leather is cracked on some of the seats but wood is solid.

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Vested(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2022
Vested:
Samsung SC7450 Vacuum Cleaner With 2 Spare Bags- SOLD

Executive Office Table & Side Drawer - 40k

Computer Table With Cupboard - 25k

Detachable Dining Table With 4 Chairs (Two chairs need repair. Table Top needs fixing at slot points) - 50k

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Vested(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2022
Centre Table - SOLD

Tall Kitchen Cabinet with Marble Table Top - 45k (Now dismantled for easy movement) SOLD

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dmdmdm(f): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2022
dmdmdm:
Huawei E5573 4G LTE MTN wifi modem available for sale

Surulere
0.90. 35 6.46 6.85

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by anuoreangel(f): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2022
Lacoste

Size 41-46

5 pairs above 13,000/pair

Less than 5 pairs 14,000/pair
1 pair 14,500

Nationwide delivery available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2022
310L Hisense chest freezer

Hisense FC440SHF 310Litre

Power Rating
For an appliance of it’s size, this Hisense freezer has a low power consumption.

The power rating is below 130 w.

It even has a 4 star energy rating. So the power usage is reliable.

₦150,000.

Ogba Lagos

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2022
odimbannamdi:

I mentioned 2 issues that are related, based on the evidences he provided, but you ignored the second one. How convenient!

How many times have people firmed their prices (even at clearance rates) here, but buyers still want to negotiate and reduce the price further. If we expect sellers to be fair in their pricing, then we should also be fair and respectful when negotiating

Well, I wasn't the one who felt ridiculed and embarrassed. He should employ a better approach next time
I have a physical store as a business woman and you can only imagine the nonsense I hear and bear almost everyday but I don't let them get to me( na me need money). I didn't ignore your second point neither am I supporting the buyer or the seller. My point and observation here is that seller have god-like complex which in my opinion is bad for business.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aizakun(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2022
OneNigeria1960:

This TV clear like showglass kiss
Thank you grin. It'll look perfect on your wall
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Where is her original advert? Did she indicate her prices as fixed, firm or non-negotiable?

Even if she didnt, the way you guys price/haggle items is very offensive. How can you shelf 25% off an item because you are negotiating. Then you immediately moved on to the next item without getting a feedback on the previous one. You appeared unserious.

Move on, bro. She hold her item, you hold your money.
I am not supporting anyone but bro, I don't even see 50% off as an offence sir. I have bought a goods of 110k by the seller for 55k, have also bought a smart wrist watch of 120k for 50k...

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2022
nasire:
Dstv Explora & LNB 40k. Gotv Decoder & remote 3k
How much for the DStv explora sir?
Please DM me on 08 0 3 six six one 22 six four
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2022
ngBuild:

Please how can some of us know she is a reseller and not selling off her properties to Japa.
Cause as for me, I used to think that people on this clearance group are mostly people that wants to travel out and then sell of their properties before their departure date
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mokia212: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2022
Food lovers!!!!

WhatsApp or call: 08109333364

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Watcharena: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2022
Watcharena:
Few months used items at give away price

Hisense fridge 100l.... 50k firm

Double coil electric cooker. 5k firm

Location ojuelegba lagos

My number on my profile
available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by saxwizard(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2022
Olumighty123:

Meself shock when I see am, I just choose to scroll on, if you price am normal price now, some people go say why you dey price too low, as if I don't have a right to say how much I can buy. I've been using this very cologne for ages and I know how much it's worth.

E shock me too.... Na e be things sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4540) (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) ... (6246) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pope191, Debroslink, WhiteAngels001(m), Kmartt(m), mhmsadyq(m), talk2odim and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.