Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6398588 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4553) (4554) (4555) (4556) (4557) (4558) (4559) ... (6241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sundayjohn805:

Of course I know it's bustard, autocorrect actually messed that one up for me. Late oyindamola
All because of Thor hammer you declared your generation late
Well so be it

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sundayjohn805:

Late oyindamola, so shall you and your generation be in JESUS mighty name... amen!
Jesus doesn't do evil
slowpoke grin grin

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sundayjohn805:

The battle is turning spiritual, and I like it that way!! You will be a scapegoat on this thread, cursed, dead soul!
You and your useless parents can be the scapegoat

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sundayjohn805:

Just like He didn't go about looking for trouble, even though He was God in the flesh... dead man without purpose.
All because of 2k Thor hammer
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Guys let's be careful with the way we say things. I don't think it has gotten to the level you will wish your fellow human death haba now it hasn't gotten to that. I believe some if not most of them been just dey totori you so you shld just overlook their talk.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sundayjohn805:

Late oyindamola, go back to the land of the dead where you truly belong, and stop spamming the land of the living with your disembodied soul, useless mouth breather!
It takes a dead man to know a dead man
Common sense grin grin
Try advertising that hammer on Amazon you will sell it at a good price

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sundayjohn805:

@oladipuposadeeq, initially, I thought he would just come and go like the rest, but the way he kept at me even when @watcharena was basically pleading with him on my behalf, you see this one, I will not let it go. He even had to drag my parents into it, @iamoyindamola, since you love playing hard online, you shall see, in Jesus name.... dead man.
Werey still they call Jesus
Did Jesus send you to sell Thor hammer here
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
Guys let's be careful with the way we say things. I don't think it has gotten to the level you will wish your fellow human death haba now it hasn't gotten to that. I believe some if not most of them been just dey totori you so you shld just overlook their talk.
It's very easy to know those that poverty have panel beat that's why he's wishing me death just because of 2k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sundayjohn805:

@iamoyindamola, you shall join my parents where they are, (in their cold graves) worthless, disembodied soul like you.
Every man must taste death what if you die before me

Add Jesus na
Mugu

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sundayjohn805:

Just like he didn't send you to look for what is not looking for you! Was the hammer the only thing that I posted? Since April, we have been doing cleanup and whatever I come across that does not serve an immediate need to me and my household, I let go just just to maximise space and eliminate hiding place for vermin, and in some cases raise disposable income. But your daft brain does not see it that way. On this thread, you will be " A CAUTIONARY TALE" that talk is indeed cheap, but the consequence may not be cheap. My parents grave beckons upon you, in Jesus name.
Ma fi ejo pami
Werey alaso

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trojan8(m): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sundayjohn805:
@iamoyindamola, you are just a bitter old soul who can't taste the sweetness in life anymore. Thanks to Seun Osewa for creating a platform where you can announce your existence periodically.... you disembodied, restless soul!

Try rest. Every single comment about the hammer have been light banter, but you have been very aggressive over them.

Life is not as serious as you are making it

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sundayjohn805:

Late iamoyindamola... if not that you are already a dead man, I would have advised you to go on ebay and see all manner of pre-owned items that people post for sales. Oyibo people at that o! But obviously the dead (like you cannot access ebay), vile disembodied spirit!

Calm down, bro. E never reach like this. In this thread, we all agree to disagree, vice versa. Don't let it get to you. Besides, you don't have to respond to every post
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
Una they make the idiot relevant
Saying dead everytime doesn't hold anything
He's just a bitter low life piece of shiit that want to cash out of rags and scraps
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
Iyajelili:

I miss you on this thread jaree but glad you're back.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sundayjohn805:

Just like the way you are neither a seller nor a buyer on this thread, but just a worthless, piece of deadweight. Ozu!!
Lmao are you tired already
Well I sell and buy here mugu grin grin

But I don't sell scrap and rags
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jblesn(f): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
GreaterFuture:
Who has an alto Saxophone for sale, not new, used one.
I'm on a low Budget, would really appreciate any good sale.
Good morning.
I have one for Sale for 30k. Should also need a little servicing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
odimbannamdi:

On the same Jumia, you conveniently ignored these two adverts that have the same characteristic with my ad - being available in Nigeria. But instead, you compared it with a "Shipped from abroad" advert. Learn to compare oranges with oranges, bro. It will help your decision-making process.

Researchers should really launch an extensive research on the tool of Convenience in Making a Point. I mean, we all have been guilty of towing the easy and convenient path when making an argument, but it shouldnt be when the truth can easily be found out. It amounts to referring to us as fools, bro.
Jumia is a platform where greedy dimwits post overpriced items to defraud unsuspecting buyers. It's the same thing you are doing.
From the shots you posted, I doubt there is any verified sales yet. Go to Jumia and check other ads posted by other sellers with verified buyers and they bought none higher than 55k.
One particular buyer even has 7 verified buyers, though the one I shared got just two already. That's still no jokes.
Is it not even funny that you expected me to pick an overpriced nonsense of 90K+ over other verified ones priced at 45k to 50k?
You aren't just a joke, you are a berk in suit.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4553) (4554) (4555) (4556) (4557) (4558) (4559) ... (6241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Fernando99, leeking(m), zevous, Decentlyproud(m), twinskenny(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.