Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6422373 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) (4643) (4644) (4645) ... (6256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 8:58am On Dec 18, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
At this point, all of you who bought beds and mattresses from me, pls pickup in the next 5 days (kept for over 1 month) or I will resell and refund.

Abeg if them never pick that 6 X 4.5 bed frame.
Please I still dey interested.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LetLoveHeal: 9:01am On Dec 18, 2022
TWS 880 Earpod available-Strong bass and fine quality sound and last for a long period on single charge)

It's only the right ear that works,don't know what happens to the left ear

CALL/WHATSAPP-09I28698472

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 9:01am On Dec 18, 2022
FutureFocus:

You are just a hater, which different people, that woman was the only person who has ever called me out for wrong reason and she apologized here afterwards, now show me another or just one single person that has come here to complain about me since then, at least that was last year February and she apologized.

Mr reseller, show me just one person? Show me!

You are a hater and nah swear you go collect this Sunday morning if you can’t show me one person who has complained about me in the last one year, I’ve made a lot of sacrifices to ensure that, if not for only this guy who rejected refund and want me to come up with headset of 80k for 15k by force.

Show me

Infact, I’m done here
Lol na craze dey do you and that swear.
Your swear dey move me grin grin grin
Oga goan sort your customer.
Warey

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mac04: 9:02am On Dec 18, 2022
LG 24 inches available for sale in Sango Ota.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OfficialHommy: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2022
You guys, let's not forget to do unto others what we want them to do to us. Empathy and being humane should follow every transaction, no matter how small or how huge the monetary value is.

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iammarvellux(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2022
Dress to fit..

Available now in sizes M to 2XL

price 10,500

Location lagos

Order now chat /WhatsApp +2348038781738

See more?Get in here to order your Fashionable items at the right prices, click this link
https://www.nairaland.com/7180601/affordable-high-quality-fashionable-items

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by biosilicon: 9:31am On Dec 18, 2022
Brand new 65-inch Samsung crystal UHD 4k smart Tv. Samsung AU8000.
Tv is brand new, never used and still in pack with all accessories. You are in luck if you are in the market for a 65-inch smart 4k tv. Got as a gift. Tv is worth over 700k, selling for 510k or swap with brand new ps5. call 08036050180

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iammarvellux(m): 9:32am On Dec 18, 2022
Luxury high Quality Unisex lase footware

Available in Red and Black
brand: vans

Size: *38-45,

Price: 10,000

To order chat/ WhatsApp +2348038781738

See more? Get in here to order your Fashionable items at the right prices, click this link
https://www.nairaland.com/7180601/affordable-high-quality-fashionable-items

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iknowhow: 9:36am On Dec 18, 2022
FutureFocus:

Get out with your money, go to the market and price what you are pricing from me like stolen items, it’s not buy force to sell to you,
I’m not your slave , I know the quality of what I sell, you can not force me to sell them in bulk like a stolen items , he rejected refund not my fault, I can not do miracles and revive a broken headset.

Just see what is coming out from a seller

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by blackbone989(m): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2022
LetLoveHeal:
TWS 880 Earpod available-Strong bass and fine quality sound and last for a long period on single charge)

It's only the right ear that works,don't know what happens to the left ear

CALL/WHATSAPP-09I28698472
Location and price?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2022
Souzin:

Lol na craze dey do you and that swear.
Your swear dey move me grin grin grin
Oga goan sort your customer.
Warey
You can see how useless you are!
I said show me one person that has come here to complain about me as you claimed different people have come , show me just one person in the last one year, all I have are bunch of good reviews and you are always jealous of that,

Apart from this guy who out rightly rejected a refund because he want to force another headset of 80k out for 15k
Show me, shame on you! Hater
Shame on you!!!

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Goalty01: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2022
FutureFocus:

You can see how useless you are!
I said show me one person that has come here to complain about me as you claimed different people have come , show me just one person in the last one year, all I have are bunch of good reviews and you are always jealous of that,

Apart from this guy who out rightly rejected a refund because he want to force another headset of 80k out for 15k
Show me, shame on you! Hater
Shame on you!!!

At the bolded...

Bro did he force you to sell the headset for 15k?. I guess no. So why repeatedly stating the price...

Something is actually fishy here. You might have sold the headset out to another person at higher price.

You have to replace the headset for him with another. Forget refund here.

Your defense line is weak bro. Try again..

Maybe self na another headset entirely u go snap dey use as evidence

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Godisgreatest1: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2022
FutureFocus:

What doesn’t he want when he rejected refund, why are they talking like I didn’t want to refund him? Refund was the first thing I offered him, ask here, I’ve refund people just for rushing me, just for been rude, I’ve refund people with interest , refunded with 2k , 3k extra with apologies, what does he want?

How can you say you are given me up to weekend to waybill the headset I told you it’s now broken to you in the condition he paid for it? And not interested in my refund

That’s the reason I ignored him because it’s impossible to reverse the damage and he knows that, other than I’m expecting some headsets next week, all these I explained to him.
What does he want when he rejected a refund?

He’s expecting a waybill of a broken headset In unbroken condition!!! I’m no doctor Jesus

This problem is common with resellers, you don’t want refund because you have spent the profit and then want me to force item out by force

If you buy an item only to leave it in the sellers custody, any damage thereafter should not be at the expense of the seller.

Why will you purchase an item only to leave it in the sellers custody?

If the seller offers you a refund and you rejected it, what then do you want?.. Do you want to be compensated for damage as a result of leaving your items in the sellers custody?

Let's apply common sense.

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DOVgadgets: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2022
Godisgreatest1:

If you buy an item only to leave it in the sellers custody, any damage thereafter should not be at the expense of the seller.

Why will you purchase an item only to leave it in the sellers custody?

If the seller offers you a refund and you rejected it, what then do you want?.. Do you want to be compensated for damage as a result of leaving your items in the sellers custody?

Let's apply common sense.

Alternate account
Welcome

18 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by StarGraphicX: 10:02am On Dec 18, 2022
StarGraphicX:
11 pro
10/10 neatness
No single scratch
64gb
Face ID working
True Tone active
85% battery health
Location Lagos
190k( comes with free unlocking chip)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Godisgreatest1: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2022
DOVgadgets:

Alternate account
Welcome

Oga,

(1) Did the seller say he did not damage the item? Or did he at any point mention that the item was damaged by the buyer and he won't be held responsible?

(2) Did the seller delay or refuse to waybill the purchased items to the buyer after payment was made?

(3) Did the seller offer a refund to the buyer?..did the seller say: NO I WILL NOT REFUND YOU?

I will not join those blaming the seller because I know some sellers here that will see the damage and will still go ahead to way bill it to the client the way it is.

Sir, please let me understand.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2022
Make una buy wetin I dey sell o, i get good customer relationship,
YeyeBoyfriend:
Clean Bauknecht fridge and freezer - single door (Germany product) needs gas refill - 35k

2000va Stabilizer - 15k

4ft/6ft 84102 Nobel coco Rug - 15k

College road, ogba/ifako Lagos
Zero90240506one7

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Olatoman(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2022
Good morning and happy Sunday People.

I have a friend who wants to sell her furnitures; a dining set and a living room set.

The dining set is a 5 seater round table

The Living room set; has 2 units of a 3 seater and a single seater.

Please find the pictures attached.

Price:
Dining Set; 150k
Chairs; 400k

Both can go for 420k.

The location is Ajao Estate

Kindly reach out on Whatsapp on 08133929431

Thank you.

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by agbonda(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2022
Godisgreatest1:

Oga,

(1) Did the seller say he did not damage the item? Or did he at any point mention that the item was damaged by the buyer and he won't be held responsible?

(2) Did the seller delay or refuse to waybill the purchased items to the buyer after payment was made?

(3) Did the seller offer a refund to the buyer?..did the seller say: NO I WILL NOT REFUND YOU?

I will not join those blaming the seller because I know some sellers here that will see the damage and will still go ahead to way bill it to the client the way it is.

Sir, please let me understand.

What a sincere point of view

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lionsempire: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by repaircentreng: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2022
Goalty01:

At the bolded...

Bro did he force you to sell the headset for 15k?. I guess no. So why repeatedly stating the price...

Something is actually fishy here. You might have sold the headset out to another person at higher price.

the truth is both parties f up but come think of it he was offered a refund and the question is y is he not taking it.
U ask me right now I say if not for the fact that the seller was even honest wat if he sent it like that wat will be the case?
I know for a fact the buyer n d seller shld resolved the issue among themselves and the shld do well in human management while the seller shld count his loss and take his refund

Send your Device to Our Office for a smooth n guaranteed fixing
repaircentreng
Talk/Chat RCntrng 08112099000
(Location - Ikeja n Ikorodu Lagos)

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nnekaike(f): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2022
Size-43
Condition-brandnew
Price-5000

We deliver nationwide
Call/Whatsapp

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2022
DOVgadgets:

Alternate account
Welcome
So people cannot have a different opinion from yours, u will start accusing them of opening new acct

Na una type dey support Peter obi dt wunt let others support their choice

Dey play

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ias1: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2022
If Mr seller had sent the items when the buyer requested for it, all these wouldn't come up.
It was now on the exact day Mr 80k for 15k decided to waybill the items his daughter broke them.
Something Fishy went down.

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jefferyzz(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2022
I'll advice the buyer to take the refund. All this argument will not make seller send the item.. that's for the person insisting he gets something similar n send to d buyer. That's why I use escrow when I'm dealing with someone new. Pay for item, waybill n av ur money if item is intact. Les say futurefocus gave him the excuse of broken item. Escrow go refund buyer still. Since d item no even damage for buyer hand. Its more reason to b thankful say u no waste money. Collect refund n move on Mr. Buyer. Better deals dey front

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by niceface(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2022
FutureFocus:
Enough of the dragging, even one that hasn’t bath for days is insulting me, it’s not your fault!

How many customers has complained in the last one year out of hundreds, I give kudos to myself, it’s not easy

It’s the one that rejected refund that rushed here to call me a fraud, what does he want?
I should provide another 80k headset at 15k by force?
He’s a thief!

Honestly, this guy is really unstable mentally. Futurefocus posted the Headset in question ( Altec Lansing Comfort Q Headphones, MZX770) here on this thread on the 6th November with a price tag of 17k and I contacted him and priced 15k which he agreed and I paid that same day. How in heaven's name will that used headset costs 80k.
Now, he contacted me yesterday evening on WhatsApp that I should send my account details for the refund. I did sent my account detail to him only for Futurefocus to come up with another drama.
Please kindly see screenshots below so that you understand the situation better.
He lacks basic etiquette of a business man and he's so arrogant and unwilling to learn, always claiming to know everything when in fact he knows next to nothing in the IT world.

Finally, you called me a thief for pricing and buying the headset you tagged 17k yourself for 15k. Obviously, you need to change your hospital because your drugs have not been working.

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MeGt: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2022
Anyone has something like this?

2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by slan87(m): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
Make una buy wetin I dey sell o, i get good customer relationship,

Sent you a msg on WhatsApp but no response as regards the stabilizer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
Goalty01:

At the bolded...

While I am not in support of Futurefocus' crude approach and responses here, I think he has done the right thing by proposing a refund, even with an extra 3k. 3k is 20% of 15k. There is nearly no investment that Niceface can put the 15k into that can yield 20% interest in a month.

I also agree that the money is not really the issue here for Niceface, but the disappointment. But then, there is nothing that can be done anymore.

Nice face, please accept the option of refund so that Futurefocus can come up with a specific date he will make the refund, with interest.

Futurefocus, you sef calm down. My transaction with you 3 months showed you are fundamentally a good person. Please, control yourself and put your emotions in check when responding to customers. This is a faceless forum. You don't know who is who.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Gshems: 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
Sometimes, I am amazed at how irrational some peeps here actually think. If the business didn't work out and the seller wants to refund the buyer then what's the big deal He should just collect refund or rest jare
Goalty01:

At the bolded...

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
hapheeyxz:

This is not right sir.

He has his own down side but he's definitely not a scammer.
For you to ignore my chats for days which I can see here with prove and you that's a good habit ma'am. I hate it when seller ignores my message when I haven't paid talk more of when I have paid already. I fit go gaga

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
niceface:

Honestly, this guy is really unstable mentally. Futurefocus posted the Headset in question ( Altec Lansing Comfort Q Headphones, MZX770) here on this thread on the 6th November with a price tag of 17k and I contacted him and priced 15k which he agreed and I paid that same day. How in heaven's name will that used headset costs 80k.
Now, he contacted me yesterday evening on WhatsApp that I should send my account details for the refund. I did sent my account detail to him only for Futurefocus to come up with another drama.
Please kindly see screenshots below so that you understand the situation better.
He lacks basic etiquette of a business man and he's so arrogant and unwilling to learn, always claiming to know everything when in fact he knows next to nothing in the IT world.

Finally, you called me a thief for pricing and buying the headset you tagged 17k yourself for 15k. Obviously, you need to change your hospital because your drugs have not been working.

Futurefocus, how can you be using this kind of language on a customer Wow! This is soo low and terrible!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) (4643) (4644) (4645) ... (6256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: smokers, vicsoj007(m), te3ment84, dedeorji(m), Goldenheritage, united4men and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.