Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6414905 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) ... (6253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sofdoc1: 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
Kewtt:

She's the one in that picture I strongly believe. I was in Abuja when she posted her items. I immediately reached out to her for personal pick up. But she declined giving the excuse of working very late Monday to Friday.... With the experience of deargally here for some people I clearly refrained from dealing.

Fast forward to Saturday I called and informed her one of my boys will be coming for pickup and payment on sighting and receiving. She gave a non specific address Sauka newsite beside football field. Lugbe.... She agreed to escrow and even called to ask for when he'll be coming.... But her number wasn't reachable to the person to pickup and pay..... I tried too it was off. I sent a WhatsApp message which is yet to be delivered.... 24 hours now.

Only for me to get back online to start reading these.... I want to something else happened to her... I strongly advise that you track her down.... That BVN can be tracked.

For me no payment until delivery henceforth.

All these narration does not still prove she's the lady in the pictures.

I'm not sure she is though. She once made a comment that why would see scam when her picture and that of her baby are on nairaland.

If you've ever dabbled into internet fraud, all these methods would be laughable to you and you would know pictures can be deceiving...just my thought.

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MessiGOAT: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ngBuild: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
peejayT:

6 x 4 full bed frame with mattress (Vitafoam, still has nylon seals) and side drawer. Free pillows, all vita foam - 80k

1 office chair and Table with two drawers - 45k

Dressing Mirror with couched stool for dressing - 40k

2 rows wooden book shelf - 10k
Bedframe alone 40k?
1 piece of 12.5kg Cylinder - 15k

Negotiable also

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MessiGOAT: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Scam

What made it scam?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TimeArena1(f): 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sultty(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
Sultty:
Brand new 1TB external hard drive #32,0000
Change over switch
Small one: #15,000
Large one:#95,000
Location is abeokuta
Call/WhatsApp: 08081189692
available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MessiGOAT: 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Scam

Let me send it, and after confirmation you credit me 5h. Deal?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DOVgadgets: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Scam

This man grow up nah
Even if na scam
Wetin 5h wan do for ein life
You seem to be losing it these days
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Carbonated: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
Demex40:
Good evening everyone,
This lady @bunnybee successfully scammed me, and I felt so ashamed.
When she posted her items for sale, I decided to patronize the least of the items on that list. We communicated so well and she appeared genuine, I viewed her thread, and I saw how some popular nairalanders wished her and her child some goodwill wishes on their birthdays.

I ran through her phone number on the search bar, and no issue of scam or anything related popped up. The account was also created in 2019 for God's sake and I thought I was thorough with my search.

I wasn't in Abuja at that time, so I decided that someone will do the pickup, and I commits the item with some amount.

I called her on Thursday about someone picking up the item, and she gave an excuse for work on Friday and her line was switched off. She messaged me this morning that Saturday, which is today, will be fine for the pickup.

Unfortunately, all through today her line has been switched off. Funny enough, the moment I paid, I now saw a nairalander warning about her.

Note: No matter how genuine they may appear. Never pay a dime ahead, Some people are so terrible

As for the lady, I have her pictures, with her child, and the account number I transferred money to and our transactional chats. I can harm her in so many ways. I have not decided which yet!!

Her Details
Phone Number: 07025568014
Account number 2038301131
First bank.
Aboudou nafihi

This is condemnable. In as much as there will always be some bad eggs among people. I would like to reassure you that there are good and honest people on here. I have done business and receive payments upront from people here without them seeing me and i have never disappointed my clients for once.

So sorry to hear this. I am not sure that picture is the real picture of the person you tried doing business with. Believe it.

Let us always verify and vouch from the old members on here before engaging in upront payment or escrow.

Everyone will surely reap whatever they sow.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
Pocahontas, happy Christmas to you in particular.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
Stupidity!!
These jobless skanks are already throwing subtle shades at their ancestors.
I didn't ask no one to business with BunnyBee, I didn't say she was real or not. My stance was that, you can't doubt someone's genuineness and your way to ascertain his or her realness would be by inviting him or her for a meet up. I don't understand, how does that not seem stupid?
You don't believe Abisoye is real, then you now suggest I should avail my self for a meet up so as to ascertain my identity or realness? Una dey craze. I don buy a couple things from this thread and I've never had to reveal my moniker to anyone of them.
Highest has been I saw your ads on NL, I'm interested in so, so and so. I don't owe you my birth certificate and my opinion still stands even if the same scammer returns.
God so good, no one here has ever complained of being robbed while going for inspection of the items being sold here.
Stop paying for what you haven't physically seen and inspected.
There's no such thing as trust on nairaland anymore, it died in the tsunami that befell nairaland in 2014.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jmaxjohn(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
Splendour99:
Hello,

I have several items for sale. Asides the computer system, others were bought brand new and used for less than two months and are still in great working condition.

1. Skyrun Double Door Fridge 70L Sliver(BCD-85HC)- 65,000.
2. Century Stabilizer 1000 VA - 10,000.
3. Dell Dimension 3100 Complete Desktop System - 20,000
4. Double burner cooking gas - 10,000

If interested in any, please call 0812 - seven one one - 5160.

Pin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DZTech: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
DZTech:
Gbanjo! Gbanjo! Evritin Musto Go!! Bend Down Boutique!!! Pick and Pay!!!!
Badore, Ajah Lagos. No time! ... !!!**MODIFIED**!!!
ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC APPLIANCES
Lobstar 5KVA 48V RUGGED Pure Sine Wave Inverter, 150k last- Auto power on/off switch. Auto battery charger, regulation, trickle charger. Low battery alarm. Mounted on castors for easy mobility.

2 Sanyo 6.5HP Split units, 70k each- Come with wired remote controls.

Sony 32" CRT TV, 40k- With remote control, av cables

Metal and Glass TV Stand, 25k
Washing Machines LG 10kg Top Loader, 70k

Ariston 10kg Front Loader (with replacement control board), 60k
Pioneer RX-1330 Set- Turntable, Stereo/Twin Cassette, 4 Foot Speakers, 100k

Panasonic VCR, 5k

Pioneer DVD Player, 8k

Battery RACK for 8 12v/200ah Batteries, 40k (BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED) ...
FURNITURE
2 Units, Strong Orange Plastic Chairs- 2k each

9 Foot Wall Cabinet, 50k
Glass Topped, Mahogany Center Table, 12k
4 Units of Royal Armchairs, 40k each- If you buy 2, you get 2 glass topped side tables with them for FREE!

4 Units Of Glass Top Side Tables, 5k each
KITCHEN APPLIANCES
50kg Gas Cylinder, 25k SOLD
Kitchen Countertop Fridge With Freezer Section, 20k

4 Burner Gas Cooker, 15k
EXERCISE EQUIPMENT
1. 2 Golf Kits And Bags- Small, 40k Medium, 60k. 
With accessories- balls, tees, etc, negotiable.
2. Hydraulic Rowing Machine, 40k

3. Stationary Exercise Bike (missing parts), 25k

4. Lady's Pink 6 Speed Mountain Bike, 22k;  Extra Accessories and Tools are negotiable.

Contact on Whatsapp- 081 6625 2749 - Chats only.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
[quote author=StarGraphicX post=119414752][/quote]
What'does it mean AT n T locked?
Does it mean I can't use a Nigeria network Sim card on it or what exactly??
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by njelrapheal: 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
DISTRESA SALE.1.5HP ROYAL AC

70k negotiable.

Location lagos mile 12

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jibwillz: 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
Abizz:
Stupidity!!
I didn't ask no one to business with BunnyBee, I didn't say she was real or not. My stance was that, you can't doubt someone's genuineness and your way to ascertain his or her realness would be by inviting him or her for a meet up. I don't understand, how does that not seem stupid?
You don't believe Abisoye is real, then you now suggest I should avail my self for a meet up so as to ascertain my identity or realness? Una dey craze. I don buy a couple things from this thread and I've never had to reveal my moniker to anyone of them.
Highest has been I saw your ads on NL, I'm interested in so, so and so. I don't owe you my birth certificate and my opinion still stands even if the same scammer returns.
God so good, no one here has ever complained of being robbed while going for inspection of the items being sold here.
There's no such thing as trust on nairaland anymore, it died in the tsunami that befell nairaland in 2014.
Baba rest

I'm sure if buunybee was a guy, you wouldn't have come up with ur initial line of defense.

The rate of scam on this clearance thread is the highest on nairaland and we're meant to collectively scrutinize anyone with the intention/suspicion to defruad. Not making excuses because they came up with a convincing story or in her case (she pulled a sob story of being a single mother with a deceptive profile) and the next thing was to defend her.

End.

20 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
Dispenser

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hisense 190L Chest freezer

₦130,000

Ogba Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ofemigeorge(m): 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
JAPA sales.

[/b]Negotiating is allowed. GRAB AND GO,
LETS GO.

*PARLOUR*
Sofa chair 135k.

Dinning set 85k

Tv stand 135k

Center table 75k

Samsung 4k crystal 55inches Smart tv 310k bought for 570k, 6 months used.

Wine bar maogani polished wood 35k worth 80k.

Tizeti Wifi unlimited download at highest speed45k

LG sound system. SOLD

3 Parlour blinds wooden material each are 6ft, selling 90k for all, bought for 200k.

1hp kenstar parlour ac 95K bought 220k few month used
Walk art painting (39x35inch) 75k bought 140k

ROOM
2 Room blinds day and night 55k

Samsung UHD Room tv 43inches 200k bought 310k 6 months used.

1hp kenstar room ac 95k worth 220k

Tv stand room 45k

Wardrope 155k maogani polished wood

Shoe rack 85k

Bed and foam and bedside wardrope 155k

Wall perfect mirror with solid side frame 45k

Balcony blind 45k
Balcony main entrance door 75k

KITCHEN
Scan frost Gas cooker with oven and gas cylinder/hose SOLD

Hisense inverter 10kg washing machine with 7kg dryer 275k bought 540k one year old.

*Hisense fridge with manual water dispenser 200k bought three months ago for 256k

*LG inverter black microwave 65k bought for 125k few months use

Ariston bathroom water heater and hose and all setup 55k

Passage cabinet 8k

Blinds for toilet and passage 35k

Water pressure, tank and setup 260k bought very expensive

Generator yellow elepaq 4.5kva(needs servicing) 80k
Generator red 65k 1.8kva working perfect. SOLD

0806093124six
Magodo Phase two

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kingreign(m): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
Hisense 190L Chest freezer

₦130,000

Ogba Lagos

This your ix35 still Dey?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
kingreign:

This your ix35 still Dey?

Waxing strong.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Letlovelead213: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Letlovelead213:
Brand new Dynamic Mic Samson Q2U used by professionals in radio FMs and YouTube channels. Comes with Boom arm, pop filter, mic filter, mic purse, and plenty plenty accessories oo

Location Fagbile Estate Isheri Osun

Price - 150K

Call/WhatsApp; zero 8 1 5 1 3 8 9 9 1 5

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peejayT: 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
[quote author=ngBuild post=119420454][/quote]

Not selling bed frame alone oooo
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peejayT: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

They said you are a scammer , is it true

Yes na. It’s true. The people wey don buy good stuffs from me for here. Na all of them I scam. Ask them!

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peejayT: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
Bakin3:

100k bed frame and dressing table.

110 best
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Jibwillz:

Baba rest

I'm sure if buunybee was a guy, you wouldn't have come up with ur initial line of defense.

The rate of scam on this clearance thread is the highest on nairaland and we're meant to collectively scrutinize anyone with the intention/suspicion to defruad. Not making excuses because they came up with a convincing story or in her case (she pulled a sob story of being a single mother with a deceptive profile) and the next thing was to defend her.

End.

Seriously I never see who dey more stupid like that guy I swear. grin I hate people like him with passion, guys that talk too much cnt never be my frnd...tufiakwa...

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Menclothing: 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
Rolex 9k.
Hublot 10k
Chronograph watches 18k
Smart watch with Airpod 19500

Luxury models available

All our watches are fully box

Pick up in store available or
Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fuckboys: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
Abizz:
Stupidity!!
egbon no be you be this defending that woman.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by missimelda01(f): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
DOVgadgets:

This man grow up nah
Even if na scam
Wetin 5h wan do for ein life

You seem to be losing it these days

This is not an excuse to scam anyone. What is wrong with you people!

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
fuckboys:
egbon no be you be this defending that woman.

The guy has serious understanding problem or should i say he is the greatest simp of all time.

Maybe we need to explain what meeting up means for someone that advertised an item.

Someone open mouth waaaaa like say en dey leak

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) ... (6253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: peteromakay(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.