Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6432134 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4685) (4686) (4687) (4688) (4689) (4690) (4691) ... (6259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sleemzy1501(m): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jheypeel:

Sleemzy i sight you
My oga.i great oo
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
willbling:
Pls who has ups at clearance?

I have ups

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kewtt: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
nex:

My brother, you know the image you attached is not an LG Smart TV. I've never seen a 40 inch LG Smart TV, and if you have, it's most likely fake.

I don't see how pricing my own property atone third of the price after using it for one year can be classified as greed.

You went online to take a screenshot and misrepresent my product with a completely different product just so you can defame me and call me names, all to what end? Because you want to buy my property far cheaper than its value. Well, I'm not selling below N100,000. If you are so keen to give people electronics for peanuts, why not go and buy them from the store, use for a day, and put them up for half the price?
65-77k is a fair amount
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adeniyilamlek(m): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mint Dell xps 9550
Intel Core i7-6700HQ
15.60 inch 16:9, 1920 x 1080 pixel, IPS
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M (2048MB)
8Gig Ram DDR4
256SSD
Backlit keyboard
Window 11
Original charger included
08062 7744 34
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by obajoey(m): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Goddyplus:
Update: Remaining items and adjusted prices
Items are in IBADAN

Haier Thermocool washing machine (top load) fully automatic - 80

6kg camp gas - 20k

4 red office chairs - 20k

3 sets of chairs (3 sitters, 2 sitters & 1 single), 4 stools, and 1 bedside drawer - 130k

5 by 6
18inches standard bed

Queen size big bed
60 w by 80 l

Office Jet printer - 10k

Small plastic kitchen drum - 5k

Plastic table - 5k

Ceiling fan 3 pieces (Giant Blade) - 5k each

WhatsApp: +2348055269943

Do you still have the office chairs?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jheypeel(m): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kewtt:

65-77k is a fair amount
He will be back to quote the constitution on why it should be 100k no less

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lionsempire: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lionsempire:
Ariston water heater all working perfectly 3 units available at 25k each call or WhatsApp 07063105226
Need gone asap 20k each 50k takes the 3
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
ngBuild:

Dey play, Continue.... You used to be a good shocked
I swear. You are so accurate... I wonder what changed... I use to respect the guy and always agree with him on everything... But at somepoint I come the feel say they done hack him page when the spamming became too much. Nods
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Prince3:

I swear. You are so accurate... I wonder what changed... I use to respect the guy and always agree with him on everything... But at somepoint I come the feel say they done hack him page when the spamming became too much. Nods

Let's sell this together, just came in.

2.5KV Thermocool bobo 2800MS.

Ogba Lagos

Sold

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Letlovelead213: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Letlovelead213:
Brand new Dynamic Mic Samson Q2U used by professionals in radio FMs and YouTube channels. Comes with Boom arm, pop filter, mic filter, mic purse, and plenty plenty accessories oo

Location Fagbile Estate Isheri Osun

Price - 130k

Make una buy I need money I am broke abeg

Call/WhatsApp; zero 8 1 5 1 3 8 9 9 1 5

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
tejestejes:
There is no bad time but bad people hiding their deeds.

There is no bad country, it is the people that are bad.

When a man finds himself not fit for a space, created another and because of less traffic his created space is still not enough for him while he understands that his choice of business is not what the thread was meant for.

I've seen people going against many rules of a particular place but the others kept looking because he was so respectful with it.

The world is known to a place where rules are meant to bend when it has to do with those who are important or place themselves important in the society.

E nfi igi gun eniyan, etun nwon omi si, se wahala igi koto loto ni.

Since many has been posting that are against the rule of the thread (those with usual business adverts and ridiculous prices) and with several reports to the mods, has anything significant been done to the reported monikers?
Nje ari eni tiwon ti fi j'ofin?

When there's no scapegoat, people will abuse their afforded chances more and more.

In the case of Gazzuz, Many people here and himself are in support of his attitude because he has created caucus with his business pattern and has built a trust in this people but that doesn't mean he should abuse the respect he's been afforded.

The issue are addressed in a polite manner by some and i did expect you Mr Gazzuz to address the situation in a polite way back to them. Failure to do that has made many people have a rethink about your personality.

When you decided to post your sales with the other quotes i thought THIS IS NOT MATURITY.
And i am sure many would have not expected such from you.

Aparo kan o ga ju ikeji lo o, Behind this keyboards are several mights and respectable personalities.

To everyone who has spoiled this thread one way or the other (scammers included), Do not worry, your achievement in life (either now or later) will make you remember how much smile/cry you have put on people's face.

BI OLOHUN O BA BIO LOJU EMI E, HMMM, OKO ATI AYA RE NKO?

God lives and He never forgets.

For everyone who is respecting the value of this thread and making efforts to ensure things go well. May yours and all that are yours be wonderfully blessed this season and beyond.

Aamin

Merry Christmas and a happy new year by His grace (Inshaallah)

Well said ma'am/Sir.
Omo, the Guy shock me when he starts replying every quote to him with his advert and more of spamming. Things he is always against in this thread and I always agreed with him cause he has built a name for himself. I was even quick to attack the seller who resold his goods to someone else and I called him names but the fact he comes back and saying and doing things contrary to his beliefs baffles me...
I rest my case. Please Mr Gazuzz, don't let the keyboard warriors gets to you and and makes you forget your good ethics

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
Prince3:

Well said ma'am/Sir.
Omo, the Guy shock me when he starts replying every quote to him with his advert and more of spamming. Things he is always against in this thread and I always agreed with him cause he has built a name for himself. I was even quick to attack the seller who resold his goods to someone else and I called him names but the fact he comes back and saying and doing things contrary to his beliefs baffles me...
I rest my case. Please Mr Gazuzz, don't let the keyboard warriors gets to you and and makes you forget your good ethics

Thread title

New Post (House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!)

Ownership info: Gazzuzz.

Clearance price ₦100,000

Location Ogba

Contact 08033910382

Rules broken? : None

Price ₦100,000

GAZZUZZ:

Ogba Lagos

Sold

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jheypeel(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Thread title

Clearance price ₦100,000

Location Ogba

Contact 08033910382

Price ₦100,000

Wahala Wahala Wahala
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nex(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kewtt:

65-77k is a fair amount

Do you have a personal formula for calculating price of used items to be sold? Please share for a Smart TV manufactured and bought last year, no scratches, no dents, no faults whatsoever, latest software and features. 3 HDMI ports, 2 USB.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sauceEEP(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
na wah for WAEC.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Ogba Lagos

I understand you boss, whatever rocks your boat sir ... I can't tell you what to post or not. Just that I have a feeling your account has been hack, cause the you I know is very responsible and have the interest of other people's at heart. That's how I have always maintain my respect to you...
Boss you can post an item 100times, honestly I don't care boss ... If I see wetin I want and at a goods price, trust me I will still call you, negotiate with you , and buy it....
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Meister(m): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
nex:

Do you have a personal formula for calculating price of used items to be sold? Please share for a Smart TV manufactured and bought last year, no scratches, no dents, no faults whatsoever, latest software and features. 3 HDMI ports, 2 USB.

If it's selling at 142k right now then you certainly didn't buy it at that price last year like you claimed.
You keep calling the TV a 2021 TV but you didn't write it's model number so potential buyers can check it out themselves

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nlanalyst: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
Smh!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nex(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jheypeel:

He will be back to quote the constitution on why it should be 100k no less

Not while I'm closing the sale, not while I'm waiting for the first to pay among 3 who have bid from across Nairaland, Jiji, and Facebook Marketplace.

It's when there are no customers offering to pay that I will come here to be insisting on price. Like I have said before, when you buy your own brand new TV and barely used it for one year, you are free to sell at less than half the price.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Thread title

Clearance price ₦100,000

Location Ogba

Contact 08033910382

Price ₦100,000

Definitely boss. Always will help out if there is anyway I can help sell your goods bro
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Muhae:
Bed frame available

Size?

Price?

Location?

Contact?

Why will you post without these important info?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nex(m): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Meister:

If it's selling at 142k right now then you certainly didn't buy it at that price last year like you claimed.
You keep calling the TV a 2021 TV but you didn't write it's model number so potential buyers can check it out themselves

O ga O! It's clear that my TV really entered many people's eyes, but instead of buying, they're getting angry.

TV model is 32LM630BPVB which I have shared with those who have genuine interest to buy. I have absolutely nothing to hide.

If the brand new is selling for N142k right now, that is the real value of what I bought it last year. Abi you want people who bought dollars last year to accept N300 from you this year?

Brother, relax. I'm just waiting for alert let me come and post SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! You people should focus your anger on those who sell fake products, stolen products, and the ones who collect money and don't deliver.

My only offence is that I bought the highest end product of that line, and I used it very sparingly, and now want to sell at a befitting price. If that's my only crime, please forgive and forget. It too shall pass.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ShallyK: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ShallyK: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oloko1859(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
I just opened this our Cruise thread & I've been hearing Portable's voice "wahala, wahala, wahala!!!" grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hear the voices of clearance sales shoppers and create sanity on this thread.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ewawumi(f): 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
ShallyK:
L Shaped Kitchen Cabinet Available

Condition: Newly made

Call/WhatsApp: 0 8 0 three 5 one four 9 five 29

Price: N40k

Location and dimension
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
OneNigeria1960:
Hear the voices of clearance sales shoppers and create sanity on this thread.

Or look for a good deal, and contact the seller
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

this 2 seater is ₦5000

Down Payment of a roasted corn received

Balance received

Item picked up

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Richnero(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Muhae:
Bed frame available
no price?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alfred74: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=119448933][/quote]

Transfer 10% to me through transmission line biko.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by finest0007(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Unity Foam Orthopedic Mattress

Queen size (6ft by 6ft). 8inches thickness.

Location is Owode Onirin, Lagos State.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4685) (4686) (4687) (4688) (4689) (4690) (4691) ... (6259) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: homerac7, Thurmieee, toyeoye(m), Mokia212, tziz(m), henroo2003, Liammm and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.