Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6438555 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4781) (4782) (4783) (4784) (4785) (4786) (4787) ... (6261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
Oh I see, no problem about your busy schedule.
Unfortunately i won't move anywhere to dispatch anything and regrettably, I can't afford to refund immediately, ?
Please let peace RAIN ☔ in the thread...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
Available for immediate pick up

Refrigerator in perfect condition
Tho gas needs refill
20k - I'll be willing to negotiate

2 face Toaster - 3k

Ur contact I need the fridge...n the only advise I go give u here is dnt listen to those ones hyping u... believe me chief those are d kind of people we call ( I gat ur back) but if Yawa bust I swear u wudnt see them again...just do d right thing settle with the guy n refund iz cash make peace reign chief...

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fbtowner(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
Newfazeworld:
BRUHM CHEST FREEZER 150L MDL.BCF-SD150 BLACK
Neatly Used
Price - 90k
Compressor - 3years warranty
Contact 08163217383

It is designed for superb‎,‎ super‎-fast cooling‎.‎
FEATURES
Interior light
Quiet operation
Power on indicator light
Handle with lock
Easy clean

It is designed for superb‎,‎ super‎-fast cooling‎.‎
FEATURES
Interior light
Quiet operation
Power on indicator light
Handle with lock
Easy clean

Where’s your location
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Olumighty123(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
jblesn:
It's reign. Not ojo(rain) undecided

Vawulence is that you? grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Abizz:
Luvlyoracle should reach out to the Men Of God and forward the money to you for delivery. I'll as well suggest he adds at least 1k to the money to cover logistics.

YeyeBoyfriend:
however he'll have to pay for the transport fare from college road to ojota (1k) for onward dispatch

Strange that just minutes after someone suggested Luvlyoracle add 1K for the dispatch you then posted this.

na wa for you o

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
OK, zero7O64O64Oeleven
cybriz82:

Ur contact I need the fridge...n the only advise I go give u here is dnt listen to those ones hyping u... believe bro those are d kind of people we call ( I gat ur back) but when. Yawa bust I swear u wudnt see them again...just do d right thing settle with the guy n refund iz cash make peace reign chief...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Strange that just minutes after someone suggested Luvlyoracle add 1K for the dispatch you then posted this.

na wa for you o
Should I be scared?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by leisuretym: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
Prince3:

Oga please let's forget about all this question and dragging. Yeyeboyfriend said he won't be doing the waybill and luvlyoracle said the should send him back his money. Please yeyeboyfriend can you send him his money please. This has dragged for too long
You are the one just waking up from sleep, then Stop quoting morning posts, people have dropped the topic since. please REST

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
SimpleLife23:
to be honest, I converted to dollars to do sumtin and it went south

No.. Not pocket... I invested in sumtin dt went haywire.....

I am just down and depressed... I wish I cud just reverse back to 3 days ago when I took this action, I wud not have done it.

And please for one guy Dt mentioned betting, i don't play bet... I don't at all

You sabi plumbing?

If yiu can fix my pipes and switches.
You get paid.

You can state particular tasks and errands you can run also.

You can pick up yeyebf tab and dispatch to luvly?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jblesn(f): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
fbtowner:

Where’s your number
zero 7 0 three 4 4 nine 1 3 five five
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SimpleLife23: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
jblesn:
I teach well well o. I teach sotey, after nysc teaching, I vowed never to have anything to do with "teaching" anymore.

Ok it is so funny grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by leisuretym: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Olumighty123:

Vawulence is that you? grin
grin

Na one chance you enter.
So pe Otilo!

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SimpleLife23: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
oluwafreshkid:

You sabi plumbing?

If yiu can fix my pipes and switches.
You get paid.

You can state particular tasks and errands you can run also.

You can pick up yeyebf tab and dispatch to luvly?

I no sabi plumbing...

Abt the stab, dem no gree give me the contract
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
odimbannamdi:

About a year ago, a similar issue transpired between a buyer and a seller here. The issue was on the verge on being resolved, but the seller decided to toe this same path you are about toeing now and it didn't end well for him. You are now being advised to do the right thing but you have chosen the wrong time to grow a strong heart.

You have punished the buyer enough and he has already shown remorse for what he did. Take away the emotions and do the right thing. You initially showed you are bigger man by not exchanging words with him; sustain that seniority and see this matter through amicably. It doesn't take away anything from you

Our people say something along the lines of a person not being able to finish the food the whole village cook for him. People are observing your actions and they will soon come after you if you continue with this your unnecessary strong-headedness

They will never learn chief...NEVER!!!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ebubemg:
Where is this hype of hisense being the best brand in Nigeria coming from
When buying an item its not just if its working that's important
U have to factor in the type of quality parts they use
The electricity consumption
The warranty(there is a reason hisense warranty is just one year and lg and co is two years)

Run from hisense

Abeg which gas Cooker with oven brand is highly recommended

The Hisense hype is as a result of abizz-ing meth and other hard drugs. grin

Scanfrost has good cookers.
Maxi if you are working on a budget.

I got a Polystar 5 burner for the fam and it never gave issues. Above all, it is aesthetically pleasing.

Most gas cookers do not give issues. So you can work with your budget. I have a preference for 5 burners. 4 burner makes me think the pot would fall on my leg.

**Ignore the pot and the hand too**

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
jblesn:
It's reign. Not ojo(rain) undecided
Ok, daddy G.O
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jblesn(f): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
SimpleLife23:

Ok it is so funny grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You still get power for violence? I think say you just throwey money for road undecided
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
Abizz:

It was at that point he knew he'd fuck_ed up.
The "wow" actually made me laugh.

grin grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by leisuretym: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Prince3:

This just pure wickedness, I have agreed to pay for the stab sir, u go use am do chair for my house. Please either you send him the stab or you put it up for sale and am ready to buy it ..

Yeyeboyfriend, I have told you many times to post the stab for others to see , I doubt you still have the stab the way you are going about this, here is another person who may even be interested
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
leisuretym:

You are the one just waking up from sleep, then Stop quoting morning posts, people have dropped the topic since. please REST
Ok boss. You can now rest after me.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Prince3:

This just pure wickedness, I have agreed to pay for the stab sir, u go use am do chair for my house. Please either you send him the stab or you put it up for sale and am ready to buy it ..
people like you are more of instigating violence in disguise of trying to end a dispute

By the way, why do I need to repost the stabilizer since you just want to buy it for peace sake, you could have just reached out to me and Luvly.oracle, send in someone to do the pick up for you and you pay Luvly.oracle at the point of confirming item, how about that?

Most you let the world know since you're looking for peace?

Stop that behavior.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
oluwafreshkid:

He's delaying because he needed the money that's why he sold the stab.
Meaning he must have used the money already which is normal and understandable.
Now, he has to go search for the money to refund. Simple!

Let the buyer goan call police if he wants. Highest is " when will you refund him"

It's not a case of scam, so let's mot look present it as one.
undecided
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nnadychuks(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Most gas cookers do not give issues. So you can work with your budget. I have a preference for 5 burners. 4 burner makes me think the pot would fall on my leg.

I love ur nails. Let’s get married…
Btw, I need thermocool gen outside Lagos, in the east
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
pocohantas:

I'm happy today, you'll get as many mentions as you so desire.
I like the way you are steadily trying to get my attention though. Yeah, I'm single and "ripe" for marriage but I don't do nairaland girls. And if I would, it won't be you.
I have a thing against bleaching actually. The thumb? Yucky.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SimpleLife23: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
jblesn:
You still get power for violence? I think say you just throwey money for road undecided
Violence ké..

I avoid all forms of violence
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
jblesn:
Shey person don come pick up the curtains or make I send someone to come pick it up for me
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jblesn(f): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
SimpleLife23:
Violence ké..

I avoid all forms of violence
You just showed otherwise
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SimpleLife23: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
This matter for don settle but na people wey no get money for the transaction dey drag am

The buyer and sellers go sort themselves out
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Abizz:
Should I be scared?
Nah!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SimpleLife23: 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
jblesn:
You just showed otherwise
Lo grin

What I did simply means; I wasn't interested in further interactions in respect to the teaching matter.

No violence intended ma
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
Dear clearance sales, buyer, seller and passerby,

I am writing this to apologise to everyone for the thread derailing dispute between myself and Luvlyoracle. The argument we've had in the last 24h has left me much disturbed.

I might have said things unknowingly that aren't supposed to be heard from a well trained and mannered man, I am not this kind of person I'm sorry for that and also I am extremely sorry for putting everyone here through this long, back and forth post/comments, rubbing of egos and proving superior.

I understand everyone's viewpoints, those that have called and those who dropped their views here, I really appreciate it and it was never my intention to derail this thread.

I'll be having his stabilizer dispatched tomorrow, however he'll have to pay for the transport fare from college road to ojota (1k) for onward dispatch, as I won't be able to contribute to the dispatch fee but I'll be available to have it done tomorrow.

Thanks for your understandings and sorry once more for derailing the thread.
Thanks for doing this. I have something to say before but now I got nothing to say if things remain this way.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
SimpleLife23:
This matter for don settle but na people wey no get money for the transaction dey drag am

The buyer and sellers go sort themselves out
You are too happy for someone that is looking for money

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4781) (4782) (4783) (4784) (4785) (4786) (4787) ... (6261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nasonaso, Oshin56(m), Fabinu(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.