Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6417705 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4787) (4788) (4789) (4790) (4791) (4792) (4793) ... (6254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by toyeoye(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2023
toyeoye:
FOR SALE!

ITEM: SCANFROST CHEST FREEZER 251LITRES
CONDITION: FRESH & TENDERLY USED. NEVER BEEN TOUCHED/OPENED/REPAIRED. NO ISSUES
PRICE: 170K
LOCATION: ABUJA (I CAN SUPPORT FACILITATING DELIVERY NATIONWIDE)

Perfect for long-term bulk storage, making grocery shopping cheaper. It will act as a backup to your main fridge to ensure you never run out of food.

FEATURES
Chest Freezer
Freestanding
Capacity 251L
Energy Efficient
Quick freeze function
Adjustable temperature
Control lock with key
120 hours of cooling retention
Anti-rust body
Low voltage operation

Clearance
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pearlqueen(f): 8:01am On Jan 10, 2023
Ausval:
GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY

Who is in need of urgent 1500

Kindly send your account number to mr luvlyoracle and claim my refund and confirm receipt

Please you must truly be in need of the money

Nor chop somebody else breakfast money

Thanks

Thank you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pearlqueen(f): 8:02am On Jan 10, 2023
luvlyoracle:

Please send ur account number so i can refund u

Cc @Ausval Jblesn
Thank you all for ur kind gestures
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ausval: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2023
Cc luvlyoracle

Please send the money to this member
Pearlqueen:
Opay
Grace I.N

Thank you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chipsypop(m): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2023
Uzomarrr12345:
Ps4 pads 10k each …

Got a ps5 already , that why I’m selling .

Location ; Lagos.

Uzomarrr12345
I've been calling you since yesterday for these pads you sent me that don't work and you've not been picking my calls, your WhatsApp messages aren't going through either. I quoted you here but you've ignored me while you've been online.
Pick my call let's talk or I'll assume you're a scammer and will start the process of recovering my money.

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fineboynl(m): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
Its like you're very stupid and can't see the rubbish he is doing? Or is it because I'm keeping quiet?

Someone I texted on WhatsApp to not send my account to anyone, he read the message then blocked me and came here to display my account details, what sort of rubbish is that?

See, if you quote me again.
na you de cause the problem. Everyone told you yesterday to refund that guy he money. You nor de hear word.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 8:20am On Jan 10, 2023
Mr man face front pls make something no hit you.
fineboynl:
na you de cause the problem. Everyone told you yesterday to refund that guy he money. You nor de hear word.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sultty(m): 8:20am On Jan 10, 2023
fineboynl:
the matter have been resolved. I guess
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sultty(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2023
Sultty:
the following items are up for sale
1TB hard drive (brand new) -32,0000
Industrial change over switch - 100,000
Half plot of land at conoil bus stop close to nestle, opic estate....over looking Lagos/Ibadan express way sagamu with bore hole - 1,800,000 (joint survey, receipt, and my personal paper work)
Calls and WhatsApp: 08081189692
My location is abeokuta
available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by eemjay17(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2023
HP ELITEBOOK 1030 g2 X360 (US USED)

13.3 inches||Core i7||7th gen|| 512gb SSD||16gb RAM||Convertible||Touchscreen||Keyboard backlight|| Face ID||Fingerprint sensor||Free HP Pen (with extra battery)||Free HP Docking station
#350k

Hp Probook 450 G5
15.6” Display HD||Intel Core i5||12GB RAM||256GB SSD||1tb HDD||Non - Backlit keyboard||Slight scratch
#195k

Dell Inspiron 7720 17"
8gb RAM|| 2TB Hard disk||Corei7
Need battery replacement
#100k

Whatsapp: 080-3882-6960
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 8:23am On Jan 10, 2023
Fridge available, toaster sold
YeyeBoyfriend:
Available for immediate pick up

Refrigerator in perfect condition
Tho gas needs refill
20k -

2 face Toaster - 3k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adeniyilamlek(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2023
theenchanter:
baba, I still dey ur neck o. wink
no problem bro
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2023
available for immediate pick up
YeyeBoyfriend:
1 - Gotv 5k

2 - 5ft tall Shoe rack and locker 2in1 10k

3- Large FELA Portrait 8k

college road ifako,
available for immediate pick up
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fineboynl(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
Mr man face front pls make something no hit you.
you must be stupid. Something has already hit you if not you would have refunded him the common 15k since. You wanted to seized the 15k before? So if another nairlander did rebuy the item you wont hve refund him? Thief.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 8:40am On Jan 10, 2023
fineboynl:
you must be stupid. Something has already hit you if not you would have refunded him the common 15k since. You wanted to seized the 15k before? So if another nairlander did rebuy the item you wont hve refund him? Thief.
under 22 years old.
Well done.

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by beautyhd: 8:50am On Jan 10, 2023
fineboynl:

Who is this one again?

Something that has been resolved and you’re trying to fuel violence again.

Rest, just rest.

17 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2023
Ausval:
Cc luvlyoracle

Please send the money to this member
Sent..Kindly confirm smiley

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 99Good: 8:55am On Jan 10, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
under 22 years old.
Well done.
you're too soft for my liking, sometimes you need to dish out curses to some Ill manner miscreants parading themselves as "na me sabi talk pass" chief buyer and executive seller

all these nitwits be having free field day on top your head

You dey amaze me with this your show of calmness sha

Thank goodness its a faceless forum,
any 18years old can come under any moniker and abuse him papa mate and nothing go sup

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 99Good: 9:00am On Jan 10, 2023
99Good:
Probably, out of everyone on this thread only 5% or less are genuinely sane, that's if I'm not exaggerating on the percentage.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ausval: 9:00am On Jan 10, 2023
More love Less conflict
99Good:
you're too soft for my liking, sometimes you need to dish out curses to some Ill manner miscreants parading themselves as "na me sabi talk pass" chief buyer and executive seller

all these nitwits be having free field day on top your head

You dey amaze me with this your show of calmness sha

Thank goodness its a faceless forum,
any 18years old can come under any moniker and abuse him papa mate and nothing go sup

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Flyestgurl: 9:03am On Jan 10, 2023
Who is relocating and has a small car under 1m I can use to manage my life? Dem nearly push me comot for bustop yesterday and bolt want send me go back my papa village!! A close mouth don’t get fed ahh!!

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jblesn(f): 9:03am On Jan 10, 2023
incogni2o:

Ready
cheesy. I'll pass based, based on your ignorance.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jblesn(f): 9:04am On Jan 10, 2023
luvlyoracle:

Cc @Ausval Jblesn
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Seekhimnow: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2023
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2023
luvlyoracle:

Cc @Ausval Jblesn
Send my 2k back. I have sent you an account number on Whatsapp where you can send it... All I can say is wehdone.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 99Good: 9:07am On Jan 10, 2023
Ausval:
More love Less conflict
love and conflict for those who wants it

I don't preach any of the above

If love is what they want I'd give it up equally but otherwise I'm ever ready

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 9:09am On Jan 10, 2023
luvlyoracle:

Cc @Ausval Jblesn
Send my 2k back. I have sent you an account number on Whatsapp where you can send it... All I can say is wehdone.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2023
jblesn:
smiley
Polaris
Sent...Kindly confirm.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by incogni2o: 9:12am On Jan 10, 2023
jblesn:
cheesy. I'll pass based, based on your ignorance.

Sorry, just shooting my shot.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Adexvivacity(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2023
fineboynl:

That yeyeboyfrnd is a broke ass nigga. I only advised him and he replied in a harsh manner. broke people think base on their situation. common 15k, oga said it will take a week before he would return it. If not for shame and people here, he aint willing to return the money.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 99Good: 9:13am On Jan 10, 2023
That guy na man, no be woman o
Prince3:

Aunty I sent an Account number via 80 366 1 two 2 64...
Please no stress me ontop my small 2k...
But if you still won't send it, it's fine...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 10, 2023
luvlyoracle:

t...Kindly confirm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4787) (4788) (4789) (4790) (4791) (4792) (4793) ... (6254) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: evuna, KingKayxCee11(m), sharpyoung(m), Wealth1105, gpercuxionz(m), sampete(m), Oshin56(m), Faboosuarez(m), Uniquewise, Jollos(m), jonzingcaesar(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.