Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6382407 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4813) (4814) (4815) (4816) (4817) (4818) (4819) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WeirdChik: 7:35am On Jan 15, 2023
Abizz:

Nothing, just wanted to be sure, that's all.

I have two short-blade AZ ceiling fans.
Mention me on a dead thread if you need them.
thank you so much sir. God bless you.
I even saw perfume in the box. grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 7:38am On Jan 15, 2023
Abizz, I no go do begi begi like this so?

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 7:50am On Jan 15, 2023
harmargedon:
all this eptisle from a junkie that picked two pink earphones just to meet up with his gay dreams, then wakes up and realised that being straight was cool, so he went ahead to buy black colours. grin grin grin grin. Save the tears, 12 hours my ass.
You sound so dumb with your write up bro.
LoL, which be gay dreams again. People get bad mouth Shaa.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LetLoveHeal: 7:54am On Jan 15, 2023
Habayomie:

I once contacted you for a groove earbud(UK used) post at 7k for 4k,you replied arrogantly that I should go and buy china ones at 4k.My hope was for us to deal between 5k to 6k.
To present,now you're posting Realme earbuds(UK used) at 10k that I bought about 4 to 5 weeks ago for 5k from someone who buys from Alaba international.
This is pure exploitation from you.If the person can sell it 5k to me,that meant he got for less than 5k from the market.You're even confident that,some,only a ear is working.
Nigerians !!we are the enemies of ourselves.
mine is REALME buds air 2 neo and not what you posted there ...The price of the earbud working with one bud is different,pricing the groove below cost price is absurd...MOVING ON

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 8:02am On Jan 15, 2023
fineboynl:
Sharp laptop needed at clearance Price.

Spec?

Core i7 minimum.
8gb ram minimum.
Ssd 150gb minimum.
Battery 5hours heavy usage minimum.
Keyboard backlit.
Screen size 14inch.
Flat and lite weight.
Body case must be clean and all keys working and in mint condition.

Clearance price please.

Budget 90k.
I am sure that was a joke... 5hours heavy use, i7 with keyboard light, flat and light weight and very clean for 90k, You didn't meant that right?

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sleemzy1501(m): 8:10am On Jan 15, 2023
!!!awoof deal!!!!
iphone 11 pro max
256gb
BH:94
graphite
Lagos deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KStylist: 8:41am On Jan 15, 2023
WeirdChik:

thank you so much sir. God bless you.
I even saw perfume in the box. grin grin
You didn't tell us what played in the background.
Someone does not know you. He met you on this thread and promised you fans abi? He now added 12k perfume?
You are not telling the truth.
The moment he asked if you were a man or woman l knew something was going down.

Give us the gist. How many rounds of xex?

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Engrchoko: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2023
haywhy80:

Selling for 100K (no more negotiation pls). Reach out now and get your Thermocool gas cooker.

When new one is 126k. Bro, will you accept 75k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 8:49am On Jan 15, 2023
KStylist:

Someone does not know you. He met you on this thread and promised you fans abi? He now added 12k perfume?

haba guy.

Simply because u can't give unconditionally doesn't mean others are stupid as u are.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sanyahkod(m): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2023
LetLoveHeal:
Follow come Big mouth HP/DELL LAPTOP CHARGER FOR SALE
PRICE-#3K
CALL/WHATSAPP-09I28698472

Location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hapheeyxz: 8:58am On Jan 15, 2023
KStylist:

U are disgusting..... Tueh.

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uniquetechng: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2023
Habayomie:

I once contacted you for a groove earbud(UK used) post at 7k for 4k,you replied arrogantly that I should go and buy china ones at 4k.My hope was for us to deal between 5k to 6k.
To present,now you're posting Realme earbuds(UK used) at 10k that I bought about 4 to 5 weeks ago for 5k from someone who buys from Alaba international.
This is pure exploitation from you.If the person can sell it 5k to me,that meant he got for less than 5k from the market.You're even confident that,some,only a ear is working.
Nigerians !!we are the enemies of ourselves.
I buy earbuds from Alaba phone village, even got a pair for my daughter at 3k but the truth is that most of the earbuds you find there are actually old models.
What you got might actually not be of same model as what he posted, we have to put into consideration when criticising the fact that products has different models and manufactured years therefore retail at different prices too.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uniquetechng: 9:04am On Jan 15, 2023
tapingil:

Abeg I fit buy one off you?
Go to Alaba phone village you will find them plenty, but they sell mostly old models.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chelseamann(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2023
Cassie74:
Hello..did you get the soundbars...looking for one too

quote author=chelseamann post=119162614]Anybody with a neatly used JBL soundbar 5.1 for sale??
I bought new
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LetLoveHeal: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2023
sanyahkod:

Location?
Lagos (lasu,Igando/egbeda)
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by humbletrizzy(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2023
Who has a gaming chair for sale?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KBARBIE(f): 9:49am On Jan 15, 2023
agbonda:

1.5m?

Chat me up
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sleemzy1501(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2023
Sleemzy1501:
!!!awoof deal!!!!
iphone 11 pro max
256gb
BH:94
graphite
Lagos deal
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by leisuretym: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2023
uniquetechng:
Go to Alaba phone village you will find them plenty, but they sell mostly old models.
Can you buy 10 for me tomorrow , I don’t mind the old model provided they are working fine and will pay 5k for each and all must be working perfect with good battery that can last for four hours at least.
You must test them well to avoid me calling you out, I’m saying this because someone asked us to go to warehouse last time and I was not lucky with what I bought and no place to call the man out. at least I can call you out . Can we start with you showing me the photo of the ones you bought for yourself and your daughter if you know you are not lying because people sometimes sugar coat things here.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mattonnairaland: 10:17am On Jan 15, 2023
KStylist:

You’re an idiot

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Gshems: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2023
He sure meant that sir
Prince3:

I am sure that was a joke... 5hours heavy use, i7 with keyboard light, flat and light weight and very clean for 90k, You didn't meant that right?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by leisuretym: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2023
tapingil:

Abeg I fit buy one off you?
Don’t waste your transport fare and time except you live around there, You can buy from her if she can take the risk for you, See one of the scrap I bought there for 4K, the battery only last for 10 minutes, the second one is still with repair man still trying to change the battery unsuccessfully, I bought them when we went to buy A/C for my church. 2 for 8k and 2k for repair and the thing no gree work still. 10k enter bush
Tell her to sell one to you for 6k if the thing no work at least you can call her out and get your money back. cheesy

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thanos(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2023
Thanos:
Declutter sales
Ipad 3rd gen
Wi fi only
32 gig
30k cash and carry
Note: speakers are not working optimally. Asides that. All clear.
O9o6243_17o5
Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by IsiahOla: 10:35am On Jan 15, 2023
rexoluj:
Relocation sales

Available items… Location: IYANA IPAJA

CALL FOR DETAILS: 234 802 679 5801

- One 10 by 12 Blue rug 15k
- One 10 by 12 Black rug 15k
- 2 blue giant rugs 15k
- 1 LG home theater with 6 speakers 30k
- 1 brown bed side shelve 10k
- One 6 by 6 bed frame 20k
- 1 Gotv device with remote/antenna 5k
- 1 office desk with one chair 10k
- One 3-step wooden shoe rack 10k
- One 4 by 6 mattress 20k
- 1 double door cloth wardrobe 20k
- Complete set of iron frame chairs with sofa 40k
- 3 pcs of day and night window blinds 20k
- One 40 inch Coocaa TV set (lines on screen) 40k
- One living room leather sofa 30k
- One stationary exercise bicycle 25k
- One Haier Thermocool Washing Machine 30k
pictures of the sofa and rugs pls
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thanos(m): 10:35am On Jan 15, 2023
Thanos:
Declutter sales
Vita foam mattress.
Dimensions. 6.3 × 4.5 × 12
Price 18k.
Cash and carry.
Location, ibeju-lekki, lagos.
O9o6243_17o5
Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WHITELIGHTER: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2023
KStylist:

You've a dark heart

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shuttuope(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2023
Shuttuope:
Dubai AirPods Pro 2 (super copy)
Not detected as clone
9 pieces

Dubai AirPods 3.
14 pieces

Dubai AirPods Pro
15 pieces

WhatsApp only 09011009175
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KStylist: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2023
theenchanter:
haba guy.

Simply because u can't give unconditionally doesn't mean others are stupid as u are.
hapheeyxz:

U are disgusting..... Tueh.
mattonnairaland:

You’re an idiot
WHITELIGHTER:

You've a dark heart
You people can be easily fooled.
Let her answer my question.
Weirdchick.. How many rounds?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2023
Distilled water 1 Litre by 12 Dozen Packs now available!!!

Distilled water 1L dozen packs
Price : N6,500
Promo slash : N6,000

*Distilled H2O Analysis:
*TDS = 0 - 0007 ppm
*PH = 6.8 - 7.0

*APPLICATIONS:
Smartcell distilled water is free of toxins, microbes , pollutants and can be used for:

-Tubular battery periodic top up
- Skin care formulation
- Steam Iron
- Soap making
- Hand sanitizer production
- Cleaning services
- Laboratory
- Automotive radiator Cooling Systems
- Continuous positive airway pressure machines

We're open for dealership discussions. Feel free to reach us via contact details below

*Warehouse Location: Abule-egba , Lagos but can be dispatched to any state on buyers expense.

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2023
₦230,000(NON-NEGOTIABLE)
(FULL ACCESSORIES INCLUSIVE)

2020 Open-box 43" Samsung QLED Q65T Class 4k UHD HDR 10+ smart tv with full smart option (Apple airplay x Bluetooth x voice assistant/ Bixby inclusive )

Model: Q65T

Features:
. Quantum processor 4k
. Tizen OS
. Quantum HDR
. 4k upscaling
. 100% color volume with Quantum dot
. Powered by Tizen
. UHD 4k
. Dolby digital audio format
. Multiform audio
. Bluetooth headset support
. WiFi direct
. WiFi connectivity
. Active Bixby
. Apple airplay support
. Bluetooth 4.2v
. Screen mirroring
. Samsung smart hub
. Full Web browser
. Samsung smartthings
. Home gallery
. Works with voice assistant (Google assistant x bixby x Alexa)
. Game enhancer
. 3 HDMI/2 USB
. Auxiliary x optical x component x ethernet ports
. Eco-sensor
. UK used
. Neat and durable
. Full accessories

Price: ₦230,000

Contact details on siggy

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ofemigeorge(m): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2023
Highly Negotiable. Shoot your shot.

*PARLOUR*
Sofa chair Lshaped with two sitters 135k.

Dinning set/bar table and two chairs 85k

Tv stand gigantic 135k

Center table with drawers for putting things within made from wood and glass 75k

Samsung 4k crystal 55inches Smart tv edge to edge technology 310k bought for 570k, 6 months used. SOLD.

Chandelier SOLD.

Wine bar maogani polished wood 35k worth 80k.

Tizeti Wifi unlimited download at highest speed35k SOLD

LG sound system. SOLD

3 Parlour blinds wooden material each are 6ft, selling 90k for all, bought for 200k.

1hp kenstar parlour ac 95K bought 220k few month used SOLD

Walk art painting Wide (39x35inch) 75k bought 140k

ROOM
2 Room new blinds day and night 55k

Samsung UHD Room tv 43inches super clear 200k bought 310k 6 months used.

1hp kenstar room ac 95k worth 220k SOLD

Tv stand room 45k

Double Wardrope very spacious and deep within 155k maogani polished wood

Shoe rack 6ft high black polish 85k

Bed/pillow and foam(vita form gold and blue) and two bedside wardrope 155k

Wall perfect mirror with thick mirror Frame 6.5ft tall 45k

Balcony blind 45k

Balcony main entrance door(can be used for shops entrance.) 75k

KITCHEN
Scan frost Gas cooker with oven and gas cylinder/hose SOLD

Hisense inverter 10kg washing machine with 7kg dryer 275k bought 540k one year old.

*Hisense fridge with manual water dispenser 200k bought three months ago for 256k SOLD

*LG inverter black microwave 65k bought for 125k few months use SOLD

Ariston bathroom water heater(Like new) and hose and all setup 55k

Passage cabinet brown wood 8k

Blinds for toilet and passage 35k

Water pressure, tank and pipes setup 260k

Generator yellow elepaq 4.5kva(needs servicing) 80k SOLD.

Generator red 65k 1.8kva working perfect. SOLD

0806093124six
Magodo Phase two

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4813) (4814) (4815) (4816) (4817) (4818) (4819) ... (6233) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DrSam4(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.